Septiplier Smuts

By AlexandriaML16

I ship them! I know they're both straight,but I'm not going to stop. Please, no hate. This is all just good f... More

Intro : Part 1
Intro : Part 2
Oh Shit
Weird
SEPTIPLIER AWAY
Do You Wanna?
Good Morning Beautiful : Part 1
Good Morning Beautiful : Part 2
Switch It Up : Part 1
Switch It Up : Part 2
Groceries
Post-Editing
Work Out
Thoughts of Jack
Just the Way You Are
Fluff Shit
JAAACK!
30 Day Challenge
Day 1: Naked Cuddling
Rough
Hot Bodies
Day 2: Naked Kissing
Just An A/N
THIS BE CRAZY
big hurty (an)
drifting apart
Moist Mutual Masturbation
Under the Stars: Part 1
Under the Stars: Part 2
Insecurity
KINKY SHIT
Untitled Part 33

Extra Love

282 3 0
By AlexandriaML16

{(A/N) This one a longin', brace yourselves XD  Smexy smut warning}

Sean's POV

Mark was editing a video, but I couldn't wait any longer for him. I needed him so bad.

I walked into his office and sneaked up behind him. I quickly threw my arms around his neck, making him flinch. When he slid off his headphones, I sweetly asked, "Are you done yet?"

He sighed deeply and replied, "No, not yet. I promise it won't be that much longer."

"But I want you," I said, walking in front of him. I took his headphones from him and set them on his desk.  I slid my legs through the arm holes and sat on his lap. I shoved my lips into his neck and using my hand to pull his face closer on the other side of his head.

"Sean, I really need to keep editing," he said softly. I moaned softly into his neck. "Sean, really, we can do this later I promise. I need to work." I parted my lips from his neck and groaned, getting off of him. I walked lazily to the door.

"How much longer?" I asked.

"Half hour at most," he said, grabbing his headphones. I slowly closed the door behind me. I walked up to our bedroom, quickly getting undressed and throwing myself onto the bed. I checked my phone. No new notifications. I layed on top of the covers, wearing nothing but my boxers.

After a few minutes of doing absolutely nothing but thinking about Mark, I slid under the covers and rolled onto my side. I rubbed my hand up and down my thigh, wishing it was Mark doing so. I slowly slid my hand up to my stomach, and after contemplating it, down my boxers. I gripped onto myself tightly, yet moving my hand slowly. When I felt myself beginning to grow hard, I moaned softly and moved my hand faster. After a few more strokes, I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped my boxers off and continued jerking off. I sped up the pace, only letting small moans escape. I glanced over at the clock and saw that there was only a few more minutes left until Mark would be done. I slowed down and loosened my grip. 'Wait 'till Mark's here. Just a little longer. Just a little longer,' I thought.

Eventually, Mark walked through the door, closing it behind him.

"Mark, I can't wait any longer. I need you," I panted, still touching myself. He looked at me for a second before quickly stripping off all of his clothes. After pulling the duvet off me, he climbed on top of me. His lustful eyes wandered my naked body. He looked back up at my eyes before smashing our lips together. He bit my bottom lip dominantly, followed by him shoving his tongue deep into my mouth.

"Mark, please," I breathed. He looked at me again and attached his lips to my neck. I quickly rubbed him, making him groan into my neck. He slowly grew hard and bit at my skin. He grabbed the lube and prepped himself. I waited anxiously as he lined himself up. He pushed into me quickly. I let out a loud moan, gripping onto the sheets. He thrusted in and out of me quickly, hitting the right place almost immediately. I let out another loud moan, throwing my head back and arching my back.

"Uh, yes! Mark, right there!" I moaned. Arching my back had made him hit the spot at a better angle, nearly putting me over the edge. He pounded into me harder, making my moans even louder. After a few more thrusts, I came all over both of our stomachs. Mark kept going, still hitting the right spot. "Ah, fuck Mark," I moaned. Shortly after, he came in me. He pulled out and sat down beside me.

"Round two?" I asked, rolling on top of him, straddling his hips.

"Sean, I don't think I can." Ignoring him, I kneeled on the floor in front of him and ran my hands up and down his thighs. He moaned softly, trying to keep it in. I ran my finger over his tip lightly, knowing how sensitive it would be. This time, he moaned louder, not able to contain himself.

"Fine, Sean, please," he begged with his eyes closed. I climbed back on top of him and kissed him gently. As I shoved my tongue in his mouth, I slid my hand down his chest and to his member. I gripped it tightly, making Mark groan quietly. I jacked him off quickly, making him let out another small groan. I moved the hiss down his jawline and to his upper neck. I slowly kissed down until I was at his collarbone. When I hit a sweet spot, he moaned loudly, pulling my head closer to him. I sped up my hand, running my hand along his full length.

"Uh, Sean, faster," he moaned loudly. He gripped onto my hair and used the other hand to rub my back. I did as he asked and used my other hand on his tip. "Sean," he breathed, putting his hands on my shoulders and pulling away from me. He fell onto the bed, looking down at me. I kept moving my hand, but I didn't know what he wanted. "Please, don't stop," he panted. I sped up to the pace I was at previously, making him let out another moan. "Uh, Sean, please," he moaned, squeezing his eyes shut and gripping tightly onto the sheets. I quickly replaced my hand with my mouth and bobbed my head. He moaned even louder than he did the last time. I let all of him into my mouth, feeling his tip hit the back of my throat. I hummed softly, making him moan once again. Shortly after, he came in my mouth, letting out a loud moan as he did so. I took my mouth off of his member and I climbed on top of him. I looked down at him, still trying to catch his breath.

"You doing ok there, Markimoo?" I asked with a smirk.

"It was just, so much, it was good, just a lot," he panted. I laughed quietly and laid down beside him. He pulled me close to him and glanced down at me.

"I think it's only fair if you get another round, too," he said, putting his hand on my stomach and slowly sliding it down.

"N-no, Mark. I'm o-ok," I said, squeezing my eyes shut. When his hand was a few inches from my member, I blurted, "Mark, really, it's fine," and tried to push his hand away. He ignored me, slowly wrapping his hand around me and pumping it slowly. "Mark, really, I don't..." I trailed off, letting out a soft moan. "I don't know if I can do this again," I said softly, gripping onto the sheets beside me. I kept my eyes glued shut, knowing that if I saw him, I'd come almost immediately.  Just the feeling of his skin on mine was enough to make me close to my climax.  "Fuck," I moan, pressing my head back into the mattress.  As he moved his hand skillfully on me, my stomach clenches, telling me I'm getting very close.  I don't want to cum yet, he JUST started.  "Slow- down," I moan, unable to catch my breath.

"Why, is someone getting close already?" he asks, grinning.  Fucker.

"Yes now please, slower, I don't want to cum yet," I beg.  I see a devilish smirk fall across his face before he places his head on my member and slowly slide it down. 

"Fuck babe," I gasp, putting my hand into his hair and gripping it lightly.  He bobs his head quickly, making me squirm.  I feel the pressure building and building until I can't take it anymore.  "Babe, I'm gonna cum," I pant.  As  I cum, my hand tightens in his hair as I thrust into his mouth.  "Fuck!"  After I've finished, he swallows everything and climbs up next to me.

"Have fun?" he asks with a huge smile on his face.

"Fuck," I breathe, closing my eyes.  He lets out a big laugh.

"Why don't we go take a shower?" he asks.

"I don't think I can make it to the bathroom," I say, turning my head to look at him.

"Why don't I just carry you there?"

"Bet."  He stands up and grabs my arm to turn me sideways.  He scoops me up and walks us to the bathroom.  He sets me on the side of the bathtub to turn on the lights and the fan.  He reaches around me to turn on the water.

Once the water gets hot, he puts the drain plug in and I roll into the bathtub.  The not-too-hot water slowly creeps up my body as the tub fills, filling me with warmth.  Mark gets in with me, sitting behind me, his legs falling right beside mine.  He grabs the soap, opening the cap and squirting some in his hand.  He sets the bottle back down and rubs his hands together to make it foamy.  He then begins to rub his hands on me, starting on my chest, and running their way to my shoulders and down my arms.  My head falls back onto his shoulder as I enjoy his touch.  He runs his hands back over my chest and down to my stomach.  I slowly relax into the experience, sinking down slightly in the tub. 

"I love you," I mumble, almost falling asleep.

"I love you too baby," he says, kissing my head.

Once we're both clean, Mark helps me out of the bathtub, as I was mostly asleep at that point.  He grabs me by my waist and waddles me back to the bedroom.  He sits me down on the side of the bed as he grabs pj's and underwear for the both of us.

"No pj's," I say, partially closing my eyes.

"No problem," he says, putting back my pj pants, closing the drawer, and walking back over to me.  He slips my underwear onto each of my feet, sliding them up as far as he could.  He then gently picks me up to slide them up the rest of the way.  He moves the covers back before letting me sit back down.  He picks up my legs and swings them onto the bed, covering me with the duvet.  He then gets himself dressed before getting under the covers with me.  I snuggle up to him, drifting off into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
120K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
458K 31.3K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...