Post-Editing

Jack's POV

I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through Twitter, waiting for Mark to finish editing his latest video.

I hadn't realized that he snuck in the room, standing right behind me.

"Did you miss me?" he asked quickly, throwing his arms around my neck lightly.

"Shit! You asshole!" I exclaimed, as I had thrown my phone onto the floor.

He kissed me softly on the top of the head, laughing.

"Come over here," I said, holding out my arms. He walked around the couch, climbed on top of me, and straddled my hips.

"Hey babe, what d'ya' wanna do?" He asked in a deep voice. I gently pulled his face to mine until our lips connected in a sweet kiss. I brought my hand up to his warm cheek, feeling a thin layer of sweat on it. I smiled as I heard his breathing getting heavier.

"What?" he asked, a confused look on his face.

"It's just, you. You're so cute," I said laughing. The confused look was still present on him, but I brought my lips back to his.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored it. I pulled him closer to me and grabbed his hair in between my fingers. I moaned softly into the kiss just to taunt him. I felt him breathe quicker and he inched closer to me. His hands gripped firmly onto my hips and I felt him softly grind on me. I felt myself grow hard, he followed shortly after.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Sure," he said, standing up quickly. He pulled me up and sprinted up to the bedroom. I followed close behind him the whole time, excited for what was about to happen. We ran in the room, and I closed the door behind us. I turned around and Mark smashed his lips against mine instantly, pushing me against the wall. I submissively kissed him back, letting him rub his hands up and down my torso. I moaned for real when he reached around my back and grabbed my ass. I felt him smile into the kiss. I'm glad that I could make him happy.

He ripped off my shirt and threw it across the room. When I reached for the hem of his shirt, he pushed my arms back and pressed his lips against my neck, going straight for my sweet spot. I moaned loudly as he got to it, nipping it softly. I tried to break my arms for his grasp, but he had me pinned. I could tell he was having fun.

"Mark, please," I begged, melting into his grasp.

"Fine," he said quietly, releasing my arms. I cupped his face and crashed our lips together again. I shoved my tongue in his mouth, letting him know how badly I needed him. He ripped his shirt off, followed by his jeans and boxers. I did the same, reconnecting the kiss. After a few seconds, he pushed me onto the bed and grabbed the lube off his nightstand. He applied it to his member, setting the bottle to the side, and fixing his gaze back on me. He kissed my neck gently, rubbing his hands up and down my chest and stomach. I began jerking myself off, not able to wait any longer. I moaned quietly, trying not to let Mark notice. He nipped at my skin, softly sucking on it. "Mark," I moaned, "Don't leave a hickey."

"Too late," he said in a deep voice. He climbed off me and motioned me to flip over. I got on my hands and knees and waited for Mark. I continued jerking myself off, letting my head fall. I moaned, forgetting about Mark for a second. He grasped tightly onto my hips and slid quickly into me. I moaned loudly, speeding my hand up.

"Why are you such a slut?" he laughed, speeding up the pace.

"Only for you," I replied. I laughed quietly for a second. Suddenly, I felt Mark grab my hair and pull my head back. I moaned loudly, the smile still apparent on my face. The smile faded as he hit my prostate, pleasure taking over my body.

I continually moaned, quickening my pace as he sped up his own.

"Mark," I moaned again, my body growing weaker by the second.

"I'm almost there," he said, panting softly.

He gripped tighter onto my hair and hip as he came in me. I came shortly after, releasing onto the sheets. He pulled out and flopped onto the bed beside me. He looked up at me, smiling. I smiled back, then collapsed onto the bed beside him. I wrapped my arms tightly around him, pulling him as close as I could to me.

"I love you, baby boy," he said quietly, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too, Mark," I said softly, burying my head in his chest. I slowly drifted off to sleep.