Impure; The Untouchable Saga

Autorstwa mariejadekohel

This is the first book of the Untouchable Saga The fully edited book Is live on amazon!!!! Kylie believed she... Więcej

Chapter 1 (fully edited) 1990
Chapter 2 (fully edited) 1763
Chapter 3 (fully edited) 1820
Chapter 4 (fully edited) 1714
Chapter 5 (fully edited) 2062
Chapter 6 (fully edited) 1962
Chapter 7 (fully edited) 1897
Chapter 8 (fully edited) 1734
Chapter 9 (fully edited) 2046
Chapter 10 (fully edited) 1745
Chapter 11 (fully edited) 1708
Chapter 12 (fully edited) 1742
Chapter 13 (fully edited) 1707
Chapter 14 (fully edited) 1760
Chapter 15 (fully edited) 1725
Chapter 16 (fully edited) 1706
Chapter 17 (fully edited) 1943
Chapter 18 (fully edited) 1756
Chapter 19 (fully edited) 1813
Chapter 20 (fully edited) 1708
Chapter 21 (fully edited) 1960
Chapter 22 (fully edited) 2169
Chapter 23 (fully edited) 1712
Chapter 24 (fully edited) 1533
Chapter 26 (fully edited) 1713
Chapter 27 (fully edited) 1559
Chapter 28 (fully edited) 1492

Chapter 25 (fully edited) 1561

2 3 2
Autorstwa mariejadekohel

The next day came faster than you can imagine, and I was starting to feel better. I wasn't bugged continuously by my father because I was eating and doing everyday things again. I was around Neisha most of the time, and she helped me realize many things. I thought she was this bad guy the whole time, but she wasn't. She just tried to live her life, and then bad things happened in her life. She turned bitter and pushed people away.

It was a Sunday, which usually meant the day of rest, but I took it as the first day of the rest of my life. Every day was just another day, and now that I had released my emotions for Kyle and finally had closure, I felt much better about everything.

I posted a recent photo of me on Instagram; I wrote to everyone, "Hey guys, I'm super sorry for all the time I have taken off Instagram" I continued, " I had some hard things going on in my life, and I'm working on it, but I'm back." Within a few minutes, I already had twenty likes. Usually, I had two. I'm glad people were happy about my mental health and understanding. I received a follow request from Neisha.lover2, which was Neisha. I found her username quite funny. I should ask her about it. I knew it was her because, before the follow request, she texted me immediately and said she had requested to follow me.

After she followed me, she liked all of my posts as I heard my phone buzzing and then commented on my most recent, "I'm so glad we are friends now, and I'm sorry I judged you before I knew who you were." I liked her comment back, and somebody else commented on her statement.

"@Neisha.lover2, what are you talking about? Kylie is my best friend, and she's been going through a hard enough time, don't act like you are here for her to stab her in the back." It was Marissa. Marissa felt upset because she felt I was replacing her.

"@Marissa.serena, where are you, then? I need you now, and you aren't here to help me. @Neisha.lover2 has helped me by being here. Where are you?" I replied I was happy with Neisha in my life, and I enjoyed her presence. We didn't hate each other, and we grew together.

Then I got a direct message from Marissa. "What do you mean she helped you?" she said interrogating me. I was upset at her, so I left her message on seen for a few minutes then, finally, I did respond.

"Kyle died, and she helped me get over it. Where were you when she was helping me? You were supposed to be the one to help me." I replied to her. I was sitting in my bed thinking about everything Marissa and I's friendship had survived.

"I'm coming over right now!" Marissa messaged me back. I wasn't ready for company, I wasn't happy at the moment, and I just wanted to be alone, but Marissa almost always made me feel better, so I allowed her over.

"Ok," I replied glumly.

"Okay, I will be over there in twenty minutes," she stated

"K," I responded, upset at her. However, I was ready to mend our friendship.

When Marissa arrived, she knocked persistently at the door. My father was in his room, probably watching football or something. I didn't answer the door. I went back to my room, sat down, and pretended to watch TV in my room. My father answered the door.

"Hey there, Marissa. Kylie is in her room alone. She has been pretty on edge lately, so be careful," I heard from the distance; Marissa made her way to my bedroom door.

"Kylie, we need to talk. You said I could come over, now quit being stubborn and open the damn door." I opened the door after she pounded on it.

"What do you want?" I said as I slammed the door after she walked in.

"I want to talk." She looked disturbed by the door slamming.

"Why?" I said as I grumbled. I felt so upset with her. I needed her the most, and she was around the least.

"Maybe I don't know. Maybe because we are best friends," she said a little snottily.

"Are we, though?" I questioned her. "After all this? And you don't even contact me?"

"Of course." she looked at me, confused.

"I don't think so." I nodded my head left and right

"Explain," she said as she crossed her arms and made a confused, angry face toward me.

"Would a best friend lie to me?" I asked.

"What do you mean, lie to you?" She responded.

"You slept with Lee, didn't you?" I interrogated her.

"What, no way. That violates the girl code," she proclaimed. "Even if it didn't violate our friendship, it would violate me. You know me better than that. There is no way I would sleep with him. He isn't even close to being my type!"

"You lied to me!" My voice got louder and was slightly louder than hers.

"When?" she questioned.

"When I came over to borrow an outfit on my date with Kyle?"

"I don't know who told you this, but they are lying," she said. I started feeling angry as adrenaline pumped through my body.

"I saw you, Lee, and you. In your bedroom. His clothes were strewn across your bed." I explained,

"Oh no, no, you didn't!" she argued.

"Okay, well. I went up the side entrance to your house, heard the shower going, and saw some of what looked like Lee's clothes. Not to mention that his car was in your driveway while this was happening. After I knocked on your door, you hid the clothes and the body." I figured she would have to come clean after all this information. It would be better for her to come clean than to chase a lie with another lie.

"Okay. Yes, I lied to you," she confessed.

"See?" I said as I interrupted her, admitting to the lies.

"But not about that. You see, Mark and I are together again. I didn't want to tell you until it was official because I know how you feel about friends with benefits, but that's what we were. You were starting to forget about Lee, who was your ex-boyfriend at the time, and I didn't want to remind you of going back to your ex-boyfriend because you and Kyle were happy, and he treated you so much better than Lee did." she slowly crescendoed, into a shouting voice.

"One more question:" Why was Lee's car in your driveway then?" I was confronted with the question that would change everything I ever knew prior.

"He begged to leave his car here a few times, and I didn't know what to say. Should I say no? He said he just needed to store his car here. I didn't think it was a big deal for him to leave his car by my house. He was your best friend, and if Lee had asked his other friends, they would have gotten suspicious for one reason or another. It was just letting him leave his car here when he needed time. Also, so much safer here with me than with Aaron, who, as you know, likes racing." she explained to me.

"Oh." I felt so stupid again, thinking my friend would be a backstabber. She didn't tell anybody my darkest secret. Why would she make herself the girl who violated the code?

"I'm sorry," I said, pleading for her to forgive me.

"Oh, it's okay. Now that I think about it, I see why you were upset with me. If I saw Mark's car parked at your house, I would be suspicious too, especially when they tried to hide it from me. I'm sorry for making it seem like that," she started laughing.

"I am so sorry for assuming that you would do that," I said to her.

"I would have thought the same thing, especially after you know what happened with Lee and me kissing."

"Yeah." Now I was laughing.

"Ok, I feel dumb." She said

"It's okay; so do I." I agreed.

"Is it okay to put this behind us and not say anything more about it?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I would appreciate that if we could."

I started laughing. It was still Sunday, which meant it was a good day. Frequently it seems when a day is a good day, it turns into crap fast. That's what often happens because I had terrible luck. I mean, almost all my family is dead. My mother disappeared, my father is a convict, and now I didn't trust my best friend who, besides kissing Lee, had never given me a reason to doubt her. Also, I was diagnosed with an allergy to water, which in some ways intrigued me, but that was still rotten luck. So I was enjoying this day when I thought about something. I couldn't help, and I was curious once I said it. I knew it wasn't right in my mind, but when I heard those nine words come out of Marissa's, there was no more going back to ignoring it. I had to check to see if it was real or if I was overreacting or forcing myself into thinking that Lee was hiding something. After I dated Kyle, he became very distant toward me, and once Kyle was gone, he became close again. Marissa's nine words were,

"Why did Lee park his car in my driveway.?" 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
137K 4.1K 66
"Okay, Whatever you say, Mum, I'll babysit the little man," 𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 the good girl. 𝑨𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒍 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒌 the bad boy. 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒖...
39.6K 307 8
Taboo is a story that's already published. I'll be sharing the first eight chapters here as a sample. If you'd like to read this story in full, it's...
1.1K 342 19
He was everything I wanted but couldn't have. He was my downfall but I didn't give a damn. He didn't open up to anyone but that didn't stop me from t...