Shades of Styles

By Hazzaslittle28

"Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming Louis' temple who o... More

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

3

1.3K 68 48
By Hazzaslittle28

Louis:

"Lou! Lou! Over here!" A very excited Stan greets me, I grinned walking over to him, "Hello there Stanley!" His cheeks turns red making me wonder, does mine turn like his as well when I speak to Harry?

"Guess what?" He asks, excitement thrumming from his body, Stanley Lucas was my second friend after Zayn When I Came to Elizabeth for my studies.I know he wants us to be more than that but he's more like a brother I never had, he just doesn't give me those butterflies in my stomach or the shivers in my spine.

Harry does. And it scares me.

"You got into the internship program?" He shakes his head with a large smile,

"No! The east wing gallery decided to hire me as their lead photographer and even kept my photos in their exhibition!" I gasp hugging the alpha in front of me, "That's amazing, Stan! You're giving us a party!" I squeal and he laughs, "Fine fine Lou, you'll get everything you want." I pull away from the hug truly happy for Stan.

"I say let's celebrate tonight. Drinks on me." I smile, "Not tonight, I've got my Essay reading to do and Henley's taking a lecture tomorrow on it." He winces, "Oww okay. Best of luck." I nod and he steps aside for me to get in my car.

"I guess I'll see you later. Say hi to Zayn from me." I give him a thumbs up and enter my car.

*****

"Guess what happened today?" A very cheerful Zayn greets me, "Well hello to you too, Zayn. Yes I had a wonderful day." He rolls his eyes but the glee in his brown eyes makes me a smile, "Styles just got ready for the photoshoot! I cannot believe this! He rarely gets ready for those you know. I mean first the interview and the photoshoots! That man has something for you, Lou." I choke off on the coffee I was just having,

"It's his job as the commencer! It has nothing to do with me."

"Well yes it is because he just asked me for your phone number and emailed me to bring you along. So we have a date tomorrow with Mr.Harry styles." I frown, not liking the idea of Zayn having a date with Harry, even though it's a joke my omega was growling,

"Um I have an extra class for the final—"

"Bullshit. You are coming and that's final. Now pick up your outfit because we leave tomorrow morning for Seattle."

"You are cruel."

"So I've been told, baby." I roll my eyes and stood up, "I've got an essay reading tomorrow and some homework to complete. It's your turn to make dinner today." I said smiling sweetly when Zayn groans, "No! I'm ordering take out. Does Thai sound good?"

"You are such a fucker." With that I'm sashaying in my room, the new information of Harry asking for my number and demanding my presence for the photoshoot was still in my mind when I was in the shower. The neutraliser wearing off making my bathroom smell like vanilla and Cherries. My mind immediately wandering off to Harry,

What would he smell like? Maybe something dark and erotic like chocolates, or maybe pine-y and woodsy? I scrunch my nose, pine-y scents made me uncomfortable, I hope he doesn't have one like that. I'd rather have him having smelling like dark chocolates.

A whine left me as I imagined nuzzling in his neck, he'd hold me down so well what with the physique he has, I wanted to smell his scent. Know what he's got under that strong cologne.

I whimper when a trail of slick dripped my thighs, it trickled all the way to the back of my knees, I was leaking just by thinking about Harry. Maybe showering wasn't a good idea. I should've used our bathtub. I sighed, this wasn't a good time to finger myself thinking about a man who is no good to me.

Scrubbing myself clean I tied the robe and walked out of the bedroom.

"Get out of my head!" I screamed to no one in particular because the culprit was in my head! I needed to do so much and because of him I can't do anything. His words, His eyes but most of all his pink lips roamed my head.

I slumped on my back the essay long forgotten, all roamed my head was—

My phone rang breaking my train of thoughts, I looked at the caller ID frowning when unfamiliar unknown numbers met my eyes, my heart beat fasten when realisation sank in me. This must be Harry. I gasped and stared at my phone with horror in my eyes.

Gulping, I swiped answer, "Hello." My voice was just notch above from a whisper, "Miss Tomlinson." I clenched my eyes shut. "I told you to call me Louis." I heard a deep chuckle from the other end,

"If I call you by your name, I don't think you'll last a second." I frown,

"Are you calling me needy?" I snap,

"Calm down, omega. I'm not calling you needy. I'm calling to ask you to be there tomorrow. I want to have coffee with you." If someone else would've called me by my gender I would've chopped their heads off but it was something about Harry's sensuality.

"What did you mean by I won't last for a second?" I ask,

"Exactly what you think. Except I'm not indicating that you're needy, alright." He clarifies making me confuse if not needy then what?

"I don't under—"

"I'll be looking forward to meet you tomorrow. Night." And then the line's beeping and my heart's racing even faster. I need to know what he meant by that sentence.

******

"You do realise he hasn't taken his eyes off of you since we arrived." Zayn mumbles making me look at Harry who was staring right back at me, he looked away at Stan who was asking for photos, "Yeah well that's what he does. He just stares. As if his stare can tell me everything I need to know." I petulantly mumble.

"Don't you have a coffee date with him?" I hum, "If he keeps ignoring—"

"Zayn! We're done." Stan calls making us both look at them, My eyes involuntarily moved to the alpha whose green eyes are fixed on me, "Thank you, Mr.Styles. It was honestly an opportunity." Zayn thanks, Harry smiles and shakes his hand. Talking to him about how it's his duty and shit.

"Miss Tomlinson." He says and I ignore him looking down at my nails, they need a trim, "Louis." I shudder and look at him, his eyebrows raising in a smug gesture as if he just proved some dumb point. "Wanna accompany me for a coffee?" He asks and fuck him because I nod.

I look at Zayn to see him wiggling his brows and Stan looking at Harry with a dark look. "I'll meet you guys later tonight." I hush out while Harry walks ahead.

Immediately scurrying to follow him, "So is he your boyfriend?"

"What?"

"The alpha back inside."

"Stanley? No he's like a family to me."

"Okay so that douche from your store?" I giggle,

"Nick? Yeah he's kind of a douche but no, he's not my boyfriend as well. I don't have one." I inform and Harry looks at me with a surprised look.

"I really have questions regarding our call last night, Harry." I say fumbling with my fingers, he hummed, "I really didn't understood what you meant by me not lasting long, like what does that mean? Lasting long enough?" I ramble, the question bugging me like hell.

"I meant that you'll start slicking. I see the effect I have on you, Louis." My face heated up, I sputtered looking around if someone heard us, "You cannot say this in public!" He looked at me with a raise brow but his green eyes soften, "Fascinating." He whispers and then opens the door for me to enter.

The warm atmosphere of the bakery greets us, the smell of bread and coffee tickling my senses,

"So tell me about you, Louis." He says once we are seated, I shift in my chair, there was really nothing to tell about me, I was a simple boring boy who came to New York for studies.

"Huh?"

"About your family." He says amused and smiling, I blinked and warmed my hands from the hot coffee mug, "I am a only child, my mum and dad divorced when I was six, I was raised by my stepdad, Mark. He's an awesome man, my mum well she's on her fifth husband living off in Lakewood." I shrug, he removes the cover from the muffin,

"Okay. How do you find me, Louis?"

"You are intimidating." I mumble and he chuckles lowly, the sound sending tingles in my middle, I blushed and clenched my thighs. "As I should be. Eat."

"You are bossy." I say breaking the muffin in half and handing him, "I brought them for you, eat the entire thing." I shake my head, "We are sharing it."

He kept asking me small questions,

"Don't you get tired of being the intimidating one?" I asks and he looks at me, "I rule a kingdom of ferocious creatures, I own a company that various others are jealous of, do you really think less intimidating would keep me out here?"

"It wouldn't. But you must've a lover to share with all no?" I ask and he freezes, "I don't do lovers."

"Oh. You don't believe in romance?"

"No. Do you? I mean are you a Romantic?" I smile shrugging, "I mean I'm in English lit, I have to be." He looks at me, something flashed across his before he was standing up and holding my wrist,

I gasp in surprise at the contact, "Harry what are yo—" he cups my jaw, I shut my eyes, surrendering and going pliant when,

"I can't do this. This was a bad idea, Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming my temple making me look at him defiantly,

"What if I don't want too?"

"I'm not a nice man, Louis."

"Who said I'm asking you to be one."

"I'm not what you want, trust me on that, omega." A shudder as delicious as the muffin I had back runs through my spine at the call of my own gender.

"It's not up to you...you don't know what I want."

"You want me and that's bad enough."

"Why'd you bring me in the alleyway if this was how our conversation was going to end?" I asked with narrowed eyes,

"To shove some sense in you, little one."

"I didn't even indicated that I want you!"

"I know it, Louis, I've seen this similar look in the eyes of people who've been with me....I'm a danger to you, little rabbit." A thumb caresses the corner of my eye lids rubbing it softly,

"So I'm the only one who's not allowed to be with you, is that your way of saying I'm undesirable, Mr.Styles?" I sneer and the man growls pushing me to the wall,

"Go home. We both ain't getting anything out of this. Go." Anger bursts through me and I shove at the man's chest, he doesn't budge but still, "Fuck you, Styles. Honestly fuck you." I grit out before turning and walking out of the alley. I was insulted and sad, heartbroken in fact that the only alpha I want didn't wanted me back.

My tears were blurring my vision hence why I gasped getting almost run over by a motorcycle if not for warm hands pulling me by my waist, "Watch it!" Harry growls to the man on the cycle who yells an apology trudging faster, cradling me closer to him, "Are you okay?" He asks checking for any bruises on the my face or wrist.

"I thought you weren't a nice man." Harry's green eyes steer clear of any harshness before he's cupping my face, I sink in his warmth, wanting nothing more but to nuzzle my face,

"I'm not, omega. I'm not a nice man. Goodbye Miss Tomlinson."

The smut is going to contain some Dom/sub stuff but it won't be detached instead filled with intimacy instead of what I felt while watching the movie.

Which now brings me to another point, I address Louis and the other omegas as Miss in this book, why? Well, Since omegas are generally feminine in nature with their softness to their body physique, I thought that like the traditional abo's this book containing the term Miss would suit better because it's also a royalty au. There's nothing about Louis being called as Mister, because well he's happy with his feminine touch and So am I!

I should suggest one thing though. If you're uncomfortable with any part of this book no one's standing with a gun pointed at your head, you can leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.7K 33
Louis has been running from his past for years but you can only run for so long before you're caught. or the one where Louis' mom married into The Ir...
9.8K 1.1K 11
Maybe finding a true mate isn't always love at first sight. ***** An omega thief gets thrown out of his clan of...
1.2K 37 3
- Are you sure you're the alpha? I won't hurt you... honestly, I won't," Harry said in a low voice, hardly believing his own words. He reached for th...
2.9K 68 1
"Now you're going to remind me about the office policies, omega?" The alpha growls and Louis' immediate response is to whimper and cower away, it was...