How to get over a break up (A...

By NancyNwaguru

This book contains tips on how you can get over a break up, it contains stories and moral lessons to learn fr... More

Contents.
Why does break up hurt so much.
Ann's Story.
Cry and let it all out.
Get a distraction.
Cut all communications.
Don't rush into another relationship.
Hang out with friends.
Focus on yourself.
Be patient and the right person will come.
Share your feelings with those that matter
Try not to miss Him/Her.
Conclusion.

Erase all memories.

10 2 0
By NancyNwaguru

Erasing all the memories of you ex partner is one of the difficult challenges people face while going through a break up.

The pictures the videos all represent good memories you shared together with that person, but you are trying to move on and get over that person, keeping those memories will not only weigh you down but it will stare up pain again inside you, that is why no matter how difficult it might seem at the moment you have to try by erasing all of it.

So you can be able to move on, keeping those memories means you are still clinging to the past and you don't want to find a better chance at love.

When you are certain you have cleared and erased all the memories you can move to the next step.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.5K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
24.7K 320 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
469K 1.5K 47
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...