To You ➟ KTH

By TAEndHONEY

Seolli's a quiet classmate Kim Taehyung always noticed but never had the courage to approach. Fate leads them... More

。・:*:・゚
Eyes
Name
Center
One Drink
For you
Bloom
Friend
In your care
Melody
Exchange
Soccer
Not close
Dream
Partners
Experiences
Red
Instagram
Crochet
Mart
Family
Eavesdrop
Away
Nightside
[SPECIAL] Nightglow
Motorcycle Stranger
Sick
Miss me?
Hands
Weak
Glue
Protective
The promise
Love Lore
Meet Again
Cherry Blossom
Disco Pang Pang
You and I
Love
The plan
Train Express
Illa Illa
Crushes
🌸 Boy Talk
Catch
Involvement Fair
The invitation
The room
Second
Answer
Pink
Baking
Cupcake
Equal
Changes
Birthday Kiss
True
Museum
Dangerous
Harmless
Best wishes
Hope

Pepero game

1K 103 82
By TAEndHONEY

April 20
Tuesday
Year 1

My phone dings beside me a couple of times, and my heart pounds as I pick it up and try to silence it before class starts.

"Someone's popular." Jimin elbows me, bringing a pepero stick to his mouth.

With a smile, I shake my head to protest. "Vivi and Sooah already miss being here. They mixed in well with their personalities. Vivi even mentioned getting Karin's number I think."

"You did too, Seolli." Jimin points to me with a pepero stick he pulls out.

Me?

"Everyone thought so. Me, personally, I thought it was so funny when you fell off the ride. I mean sucks for you, but also at least I wasn't the only one."

I crack a smile. My eyes drift toward Taehyung who's conversing with a group of girls by the door. I think about how Jimin mentioned someone he likes is looking Taehyung's way. I have a feeling I know who it is but what if I'm wrong? Could it be one of those girls?

Jimin puts a pepero stick into my view for my attention.

Shaking the thought out of my head, I comment with a blush. "It was my first time, so it was scary, but... I'm happy I went on."

"Right," Jimin nods in agreement.

Trying out new things can be frightening, but I'm learning to take little steps.

"Were Beomgyu and Soobin your friends from other classes? Do they also go here?" I hadn't seen them before. Even though I thanked Beomgyu for being kind, I worry he still feels bad.

"Beomgyu and I play League together and Soobin and I talk about anime during breaks. Don't judge us."

Before I interrupt, Jimin cracks a smile. "I'm kidding."

Of course he is. I smile and wiggle my feet, glad to be getting along this great with Jimin.

"Hmm, I just thought of something. Why ask? Are you interested in Beomgyu?" Jimin leans in excitedly. "I won't tell if that's true."

I tilt my head. "Interested? L-like..."

"I can make him come around more."

I lean back and feel my face heat up. "P-please don't t-tell him."

"Wait, seriously?"

I choke out my words, "N-no. I don't like anyone. I just ... want to thank him!

"Sorry then. Ha, you were so funny just now." Jimin stifles a laugh. "I like teasing you. You don't hit me like Jiyoo."

Hearing her name, she looks over from her seat and clicks her tongue at him. He winks in return.

I watch their interaction. Amused by how they treat each other. They're like a cat and mouse, fighting all the time. Yet, they're friendship is so strong.

Could we be like that too?

Digging into his box for more pepero, he holds it my way. "Peace offering."

I reach my hand for it, but he pulls it back playfully.
"Ahhh~"

Continuing to blush, I glance up at him.

"Do you not like this one?"

"I do..."

Why do I overthink everything? Didn't I want to play around too?

Putting my hand down, I lean in for a modest bite. I didn't lean in far when he's pulled away, Taehyung having walked over and placed a sticker onto Jimin's forehead.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung asks him, frowning.

Jimin scoffs. "Just keeping Seolli company while you flirted with the girls over there."

I drop my eyes from Taehyung's face.

"Woah, such a creative imagination. They're asking me what club I'm joining - - - but why feed it to her?"

"Yeah, asking while using you as a canvas meanwhile a cheesy grin's plastered on your face? And Seolli didn't mind!"

I feel Taehyung squat down in front of my desk and glance at me. I look back awkwardly, caught in the crossfire.

Taking a closer look at Taehyung, Jimin was right. He had stickers all over his face. Curious, I look over at the girls who were giggling in conversation. One of them must have brought rhinestone stickers and they were all taking selfies.

"Chill out, dude." Jimin pokes at Taehyung.

"You aren't attempting anything else, are you?" He points his eyes back at Jimin.

"Hmmm? Like? The pepero game?" Jimin's voice gets low as he runs a stick across his lips.

"Pepero... game?" It sounds familiar but I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Taehyung opens his mouth to say something to me.

"Taehyung!" Karie calls from the group. After her confrontation about my nature, I'm afraid to make eye contact with her. Luckily she doesn't pay any attention to me.

"Anyway, where were we?" Jimin shifts in his chair and leans over with the pepero again.

Taehyung leans and bites until he almost takes off Jimin's finger.

Jimin clicks his tongue, setting down the box before getting up. "If you wanted to play with Seolli, then just say it."

Taehyung and I don't move. With Jimin's absence, it feels a little awkward.

I feel a light tap on my hand and look over at Taehyung.

He gives me a tiny, "Hi, Seolli."

I relax and smile. "Hi, Taehyung."

"I can't tell you to stay away from Jimin, can I?" He asks softly, almost to himself.

"Um..."

He shakes his head. "I'm kidding. Im happy you're making friends. Just remember we were friends first. Are you coming to Karin's tomorrow?"

"Karin's place?"

He nods and grabs the pepero box. "We'll be talking about the concert plans. I can pick you up from your house."

I wasn't sure if I was invited. Nervously, I play with my hands.

"You're invited, don't worry."

I nod my head.

Taehyung hands me a pepero stick.

I reach out and take it.

He taps his mouth and I tilt my head confused.

"Have you played before?" He asks with a wide smile.

I shake my head.

He unfolds his arms from the desk and guides the stick toward my mouth. "Hold it."

I do as he says.

He glances around before slipping into the seat next to me, slightly slouching.

"Watch me," he whispers.

I do as he says, my hand reaching up to take the stick out of my mouth.

He stops me, gently brushing my hand away and keeping his up to cover us. "Don't move. If you move, you lose."

I nod obediently.

He clears his throat before coming close and taking the other end in his mouth.

I breathe in and hold it. Everything feels like it's slowed down to the point I feel like I've held in my breath for too long.

Taehyung's eyes glide over my face before dropping as he takes a bite closer.

My head bobs back a bit, but I continue to remain frozen.

Slowly, he gets closer and closer. And when he's dangerously close, I feel myself heat up and close my eyes. I'm so dizzy, I'm going to faint.

"What are you guys doing?" Karin asks from behind me, unexpectedly. I flinch and bite down on the pepero, moving away. Taehyung had done the same, clearing his throat as he finishes chewing.

"Seolli, had something in her eye."

Covering my face to hide my blush, I nod.

Mr. Jung walks into the classroom and orders everyone back to their seats. Karin sits down next to me while mentioning plans to come to her house. I nod, but can't make eye contact with her. Taehyung remains in the seat next to me as if nothing had happened. Then again these things are nothing to people.

I'm embarrassed that my mind can't process anything.

Reaching into my bag, I take out my notebook.

Taehyung slides over a note and I manage to look up at him.

He hides his smile and points to the paper with his eyes.

You lost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 13.3K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.4M 85.8K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6M 91.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.9M 243K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...