hunters ; sam winchester

By peters-parkers

Sarah Bunce has been alone all her life. Things are different when she's hunting with her bestfriend, Bethany... More

01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11

06

2.1K 90 3
By peters-parkers

     "I don't understand." said Dean. "So, it was hellhounds?"

     I nodded. "That's what he said. I trust Mark, but I don't know. He's been acting so weird lately. Especially when I mentioned you guys."

     "We have that effect on people." Dean smiled. 

     I took a breath. "I just . . . I don't understand why she would sell her soul. And for what reason? It's all still a blur. And that mayor just seemed so suspicious!"

     Sam nodded. "I agree. I still want to check out the mayor and see what he has to say."

     "Me too."

     "Okay, we'll do that tomorrow morning. Go get some sleep."

     I smiled at them before leaving the room. It was a hard walk back to my room. The five seconds it took me truly felt like an hour. I just can't believe what Mark told me. If Bethany was in some sort of trouble, she would have told me about it. It just doesn't seem right. I unlocked the door and threw my jacket on the bed, before throwing myself onto it. I forced myself to sleep, which didn't take very long. 

     "What do you want from me?"

     "I need you to sit still." 

     Black smoke entered the mayor's lungs. It was blurry. A hand was holding his head back but I can't see who it was. Once the wave of smoke was gone, the mayor's head sunk back, limp. Then, in a flash, it jolted up. His eyes were now black. 

    "What do you want me to do?"  a voice sprung up from the mayor's throat. It was much deeper. Much more . . . sinister. Not him at all. 

   "Kill her. Make it look like an accident." 

    I was in a pool of drool when I woke up to my phone ringing.  I let it ring because I was still out of it from my sleep. I could tell it was morning now because light was seeping in through the curtains. Then I remembered my dream. I nearly gasped.

     The mayor was possessed. He was possessed! I need to go tell Sam and Dean. I look at my phone and see that I had two missed called already from Sam. I don't bother getting dressed, I'm still in the clothes from yesterday. I rush out my door to theirs, when it swings open. 

     "You will not believe it. The mayor is-"

     "Dead." Dean said. "We know." he stepped aside and I followed him and closed the door. Sam was in the washroom fixing the collar on his shirt. They were both in nice, grey suits. Sam's hair was swept nicely to the side. I ignored the heart flutter I got from looking at him and went back to what Dean just said. 

     "W-What? He's dead?"

     Dean nodded. "Get dressed, we leave in 5 minutes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     It's quiet as we drive back to the mayor's. We don't care to say anything to each other. I don't know how to bring up my dream to them. I feel like I should tell them, but I'll just wait till after. There's a line of police cars parked in front of the mayor's house when we arrive. We get out our badges and have them ready for the approaching officer.

     "I didn't know the feds were coming." he spoke when he saw us. 

     "Yeah, well. We heard it was a murder." 

     The officer shook his head. "It wasn't confirmed just yet. He's been dead for atleast a couple days now. We're sending him for an autopsy to figure out what really happened. There's no sign of forced entry or any sort of trouble. His house is in pretty bad shape. I say it's gotta do with that."

     Sam nodded. "Sorry, you say he's been dead for a couple days now?"

     "I mean, he's gotta be. The decay of his skin is just too telling. If you ask me, I think it was suicide. His town is falling apart, he lost his wife and son last year, and now another girl wound up dead. Nothing was looking good for him."

     I look at Sam, and he looks back down at me. We both have the same confused expression on our faces. "Okay, thank you." I smile politely at him and pull Sam and Dean to the side. 

     "What the hell-" 

     I cut Dean off. "The mayor was possessed." their eyes widened and I continued speaking. "I dreamt something last night, and it had to do with the mayor. Someone was there, holding his head, and then he was possessed. And the man holding him back said 'kill the girl, make it look like an accident.' Something like that."

     "Woah." Dean said.

     I nodded. "I know. I think it has to do with Bethany." 

    "I'm gonna go into the house and see if I spot anything weird. You and Dean look around out here." Sam said before leaving Dean and I.

    "Don't worry. We'll find out what happened to your friend. It's all slowly coming together." 

     I smiled at him. "Thanks, Dean." before Dean and I have a chance to even look around, Sam comes back out with yellow powder on his fingers. 

     My eyes widen. "Holy crap." 

     Sulfur. 

     We drove back to the hotel to try and figure out what to do next. When we arrived, I followed the boys back into the room.

     "Hey, I'm going to go get some food." Dean spoke. "Want anything?"

     I shook my head. "I'm alright."

     "You sure? You haven't eaten anything in a while."

     I guess he was right. I put my hands on my stomach. I was a bit hungry. "Um . . . I'll just have what you're having." that seemed to excite him, and he flashed Sam a smile before he left. "Am I supposed to be concerned?" I chuckled.

     "No," he smiled. "Dean takes pride in his food. You're probably going to end up with the craziest combo of food ever."

     I laughed. Then I stopped. I noticed that we were alone. I don't know why that made me so nervous.

     "Are you alright?" Sam asked.

     "Y-Yeah. Fine." I sat on the bed, trying to look normal. He sat down on the bed in front of me.

     "Can I ask you something?"

     I looked up at him. "Sure."

     He hesitated for a second. "What did you dream about? With us."

     "What? I never dreamed about you guys." I nervously laughed. He shot me a look and I sighed. "It was nothing crazy. The first time I dreamt about you guys we were just hunting. Then I saw you guys at the crime scene and later dreamt of you guys telling me your names and that actually ended up coming true. For the most part." 

     He made a 'hm' noise. I'm guessing he wanted to know if anything exciting happened.

     "Well, there was one with you . . . but it was nothing." 

     His face lit up. "Are you sure?" he sheepishly smiled. "I wanna know." 

     I let out a breath. "Okay. Well, this happened before I could even put a face or a name to you. It was all so blurry. But, I think we . . . kissed . . . in one of them. Then I had another dream and then actually met you guys. And I was certain it was you who I dreamt about." 

     He didn't say anything. He just looked at me. I couldn't tell if I made a mistake telling him, or if that was something he actually wanted to hear.

     My face flushed red. "I shouldn't have told you that, uh--"

     "How did it happen?"

     I stopped being flustered for a moment. "What?"

     He looked down and smiled, then back at me. "I just want to know if it could come true."

     "Oh." I smiled. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see." at this point we were inches apart. I began leaning into him without even realizing it. My eyes closed, and then . . . Dean came through the door. We immediately broke apart. 

     "Did I just interrupt something?" He said, with fries hanging out of his mouth. 

     "No, no. Um- I'm just gonna go freshen up then I'll be right back." I rushed past Dean, trying to ignore the faces he was making at me and Sam. I know for a fact my face was a bright red, but I didn't care. I haven't felt like this in . . . wow. I really don't think I've ever felt like this for someone. I took a deep breath, shaking my head slightly. No one has made me feel like that before. I felt so week; so powerless. I barely knew him, but at the same time it felt like I knew him for forever. I go to turn into my room, when the door was already creaked open slightly.

     Claw marks.

     My hand flung to the gun in my belt. I looked back, and saw that the door to their room was already closed. My grip tightened. I use one hand to open the door, with the other still on my belt. 

       Okay, Sarah. You can do this. 

     I pull out my gun and use two hands to direct it around the room. I check behind the door, nothing. I move slowly over to the bathroom, opening the door. I hear a weird noise coming from behind the shower curtain. My grip tightens around the gun, one hand releasing so I can move the curtain open. I quickly push it to the side, bracing myself, yet it was just sewage coming out from the drain.

     I step out of the bathroom, taking one last look around my room.

     Then, it hit me.

     Literally.

     Something from under the bed pounced at me, it's sharp claws pierce my chest. I reach for my gun, but I don't know where I dropped it. I lay, still, waiting for this thing to kill me; but it doesn't. A bullet shoots right through it, causing it to whimper. Blood that isn't my own hits my face, and then it is quiet. I look up and see Sam with his gun pointed. He puts it down and comes running to my aid.

     "I'll check for more." Dean said, disappearing out of the room.

     I attempt to get up but Sam stops me. "Woah, easy." he comes to my side and props me up on the bed. He looks at the blood pool on my shirt.

     "We need to take you to the hospital."

     I groaned. "I'm fine."

     Sam let out a chuckle. "You are not fine, come on."

     "Wait," I stop him from helping me up. He stares at me as I continue, "I don't think it wanted to kill me."

     He raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"I don't know how to explain it. It didn't want me dead. I felt it. It's like it was. . .waiting."

     "Waiting? For what?"

     I shook my head. "I'm not sure. It was like it wasn't the only thing I was supposed to be facing tonight. Like it just wanted to hurt me, but also saving me for something else."

     Dean walked in. "I'll drive to the hospital."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 1 46
Evelyn has been gone for a year and somehow she came back. But, she can't remember all her life. She knows she's a hunter and has a child but she can...
209K 3.2K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
53.7K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...
2.8K 65 19
After being rescued from being kidnapped by the Archangel Michael, who was taking dean winchesters body for a joyride, you help bring dean back. In t...