BECAUSE OF YOU - MACAUCHAY Ff...

By BiBu013

Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (B2)
Chapter 19 (B2)
Chapter 20 (B2)
Chapter 21 (B2)
Chapter 22 (B2)
Chapter 23 (B2)
Chapter 24 (B2)
Chapter 25 (B2)
Chapter 26 (B2)
Chapter 27 (B2)
Ending

Announcement

1.9K 58 13
By BiBu013

Author's pov 😊

Thank you for the 11k (now 80k) reads CraFy 😍😍😍 (I'm just naming this MacauChay fc CraFy for the mean time. I'm going to edit this part when they drop their ofc name 😁) if they have hahaha.

If you haven't read my other story (Fanfiction) you can check it on my work VegasPete Ff, they are all completed.

The truth is, I miss writing VegasPete but I want to try to write BibleBuild too.

So back to MacauChay, I have already made a pet name again, and I hope you will like them too. Cause I'm really in love with this ghost ship of mine 😍😍😍. I don't really hate KimChay, I just don't like them because I'm still rooting for my JeffPlay. I'm inlove with them first, so it's not easy to just pair Jeff to others just like that. I'm not used seeing him with Barcode and not with Gameplay. I think this is the reason why I love MacauChay now. I want everyone to have a happy ending.

Okey Enough with the drama let's get to the story now..... (I'm dropping it today just wait), 😊😁😉😂

I put B2 on the chapter so you don't get confused that we are already in Part 2 of the story. I can't wait for another week to update... 🤣

Thank you and Muahugs... 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 664 27
🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I wouldn't read it. I am a massive fan of Kin...
1.4M 66.8K 146
The ancient Greeks said Cupid's arrows could make you fall in love, but what if those arrows hit the wrong person? And what if that person was Eastwo...
3.2K 125 3
"Kim I'm young but not stupid." 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 Welcome to another KinnPorsche sequel of mine :) This will be a story between Kim, Chay a...
1.1M 48.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...