Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

By Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... More

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

Tomboy.

294 14 5
By Misskkholic

Si Jun 's POV:

I again saw the same dream of that boy. I got ready after brushing and taking a bath and then I went to the market to buy some new clothes for college and then I went to a saloon. I sat down on a chair and a saloon worker started spraying water on my hairs. She moved her hands forward to cut my hair.

"Stop...." I yelled quickly. She stopped and apologized to me. I felt awkward whenever someone tried to cut my hair I didn't let them even touch them. Why? Why do I feel scared of my hairs getting trimmed.

I like short hairs but I have long hairs which reach my hips and for what? I am not trimming my hair. Sometimes I feel like I came from mars. Many things are suspicious for me.

I like sitting under moonlight and seeing the moon and stars at night. I cry automatically like I want to meet someone, like I miss someone badly.

I sleep after crying at night and if I am still unable to sleep then I take sleeping pills. Yeah, for the last 3 years I have been taking sleeping pills to sleep because I am unable to sleep.

"Miss only cut my split ends. Don't do anything else. Okay." I said that to her. She nodded and just cut my split ends. I paid her and came outside from the saloon.

"Why is it happening to me? Isn't it strange? I see someone who doesn't even exist. Who is this boy? And to whom do I miss? Is it that little boy who comes in my dream whom I miss badly? Why?" I thought, walking on the road.

I was looking here and there and I guess it's a VIP area, which means luxurious shops, luxurious restaurants and many luxurious hotels are here. I should not have come to this area. I don't have that much money to spend. I saw a luxurious black car passed from me.

"Wow. I wish I could also be born as a rich person." I thought.

(On the other side)

A servant's POV:

"I wish I could be born as a poor person. I don't want to live in this prison." I heard a loud voice and then heard of a mirror's breaking noise. I was standing in the hallway.

My other colleagues and I closed their eyes tightly in fear while they all were standing outside of his room. Suddenly the door got opened.

They all were standing gathering him so I could not be able to see him but I saw his clothes. He was wearing all black leather clothes and black boots. He picked up someone's call and put it on speaker.

"We are waiting outside of the restaurant. Where are you?" Someone asked him on the phone.

"Yeah just coming." He said.

"I am going. Don't try to disturb me otherwise I will make your life hell. Got it?" He yelled at servants.

The servants nodded and he walked away from there. Everyone sighed in relief. Another servant came towards me.

"Thank god. He has gone but why was he looking so angry." I asked nervously.

"Nothing. His milk which he drinks everyday in the morning got cold so that's why he got angry." That lady told me.

"What? Just a little thing." I said worriedly. That lady nodded.

"Yeah. He threw that glass angrily on the mirror. He is like this. You are new. You will get to know many more things about him." That lady said and I nodded.

"He is a scabbard. I pity that girl who will be his life partner." I thought and gasped. I peeked outside of the window and saw him sitting on a bike. He wore his helmet so I couldn't be able to see his face.

"I am curious to see who he is?" I mumbled.

"Don't think of these kinds of things. He is your master. Don't try to hit on him." An old lady yelled at me. I nodded worriedly.

"Yeah why would I? He must will like a rich girl." I thought.

______________

A black car stopped in front of a big mansion. A boy wearing a baggy white t-shirt and baggy green trouser came outside. His hair was brown and messy. Servants bowed to him and he came inside of the mansion.

"Taehyung. How are you my son?" Mrs. Kim asked and hugged him tightly.

"I am fine. What about you mom?" He asked. She nodded.

"I missed you so much." Taehyung said.

"I missed you too my son." Mrs. Kim said. He smiled.

"Go. You came from the USA. You must've been tired. Right. Take a rest in your room." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung nodded and walked away from her.

Mr. Kim came inside with a lady. She was wearing business type clothes and Mrs Kim bowed to her. They came inside.

"Is Taehyung here?" Mr. Kim asked. Mrs. Kim nodded happily.

"Taehyung, he is a decent boy. Thank god. He came from the USA after 3 years." A lady said. Mrs. Kim smiled.

"But why did you send him to the USA." That lady asked. Mrs. Kim's smile faded away.

"Let's go. We will talk about it later." Mr. Kim said and took her outside of their house.

"My son, I wanted to see him happy. He became alone after that incident. Si Jun has also forgotten him. I had to send him away." Mrs. Kim thought.

"I hope this time no one will end up hurting in the end." Mrs. Kim thought.

"Si Jun. I talked to the college's principal for your scholarship so that you can also come to the same college as mine. I want to see you again. I missed you in the last 3 years. Let our story begin again in a new way." Taehyung thought, sitting in bed. He smiled shyingly.

_______________

Jungkook came on his bike and stopped the engine of the bike in front of a luxurious restaurant. He was sitting on a bike while some boys came behind him.

"Brooo......" Mingyu said. Jungkook smiled. Yugyeom winked at Jungkook. 

"Why did you tell me to come here?" Jungkook asked.

"Because many hot girls are here today. I just wanted to have fun with one of them." Bambam said. Yugyeom rolled his eyes while Jungkook nodded.

"Go ahead then." Jungkook said.

"You should also come." Jaehyun said.

"Don't tell him to come otherwise girls will gather him and then we will get bored." Bambam said. Jaehyun nodded.

"You go. I am not interested." Jungkook said.

"Okay bro. Let's go Jaehyun." Bambam said to Jaehyun and they both walked away from them.

"I should also go behind him otherwise he will again do something wrong." DK said. Yugyeom nodded. DK walked behind them.

"Jungkook you should have gone there too." Mingyu said. Yugyeom chuckled.

"You already know him. He is not interested in any girl. Girls are the one who gather him and spend their time with him on their own otherwise he would have never get a girl." Yugyeom said and laughed.

"Shut up." Jungkook said in a cold tone.

"And you remember hyung he says he is not interested in any girl but he ran away from Busan to Seoul for a girl." Mingyu said and laughed. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Stop it." Jungkook mumbled.

"Yeah. Who was that girl? She must be so beautiful and hot otherwise Jungkook who was never interested in relationships and all that could never do something like that." Mingyu said. Yugyeom laughed. Jungkook made fists tightly.

"Yeah Jungkook you never tell us about that girl. Who was she? How does she look? At least tell us something. We are your friends." Yugyeom said.

"Why are you asking it? Obviously she would have been like all girls." Mingyu said. Jungkook shook his head.

"No." Jungkook said. Mingyu and yugyeom both turned their gazes at him. Jungkook smiled.

"She was not like a girl. She was like a boy. Short hairs, baggy boys clothes. fighting with boys and even she used to think herself a boy. She is totally like a boy." Jungkook said and burnt a cigratte.

"Makeup, wearing jewellery, it all was a waste of time for her. She always helped people whenever someone needed. She was like that. My Si Jun." Jungkook said and crept a smile on his face.

(On the other side)

"Thankfully I bought clothes and shoes at cheap prices otherwise I would be a banker." Si Jun said and chuckled softly. She was walking on the road when she saw a boy who was molesting a girl.

"How cheap." Si Jun mumbled. She gritted her teeth. She saw many girls and boys standing there around them but no one raised a voice against that boy. Si Jun gasped and walked towards there.

"Hey you. Why are you molesting her?" Si Jun yelled angrily.

"Who are you? Stay away from all this." That boy said, who was bambam. He was wearing badboy type clothes. Si Jun opened her mouth widely and gritted her teeth.

"How dare he?" Si Jun mumbled. She turned her face and saw a girl.

"Excuse me. Please hold my bags for a few minutes." Si Jun said and that girl nodded. She gave her all the shopping bags and walked towards the bambam.

"You jerk." Si Jun yelled and pulled bambam away from that girl whom he was molesting and slapped on his cheek. He widened his eyes and others opened their mouths in shock.

"Bro. She slapped his cheek." Jaehyun said to DK. Bambam gritted his teeth because Si Jun had slapped him.

"How dare you?" He yelled.

"You dared to molest that girl so I had to do that." Si Jun yelled.

"I didn't molest anyone. You are....." Bambam said walking forward but Si Jun started fighting mouth to mouth with him.

"You girl I am not beating you because you are a girl that doesn't mean you can do anything." Bambam yelled.

"Hey girl. Stop." Jaehyun yelled from behind. Si Jun turned towards him.

"Oh so you are his friend. Then come here. You also deserve to be beaten by me. Come." Si Jun said. Jaehyun opened his mouth in shock and shook his head.

"Why? Are you scared?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Jaehyun ran away from there. Si Jun chuckled and again turned to bambam.

"Look at your friend, he ran away." Si Jun said and both of them started fighting with each other.

"Now you will get to know that you should not molest a girl." Si Jun said and started beating him again. Bambam was easy to beat for Si Jun. He was screaming in pain.

"Broooo......save me from this mad girl." Bambam screamed.

"Brooo....." Jaehyun said and ran towards Jungkook who was sitting on a bike wearing black leather clothes, heavy metal chains, black boots, black earrings and had many tattoos and piercings.

He turned his face while he was smoking. Mingyu and yugyeom were sitting on their bikes beside him outside of that luxurious restaurant.

"What?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. Jaehyun was breathing heavily.

"A girl.....she is crazy. She is beating our friend. You can stop her Jungkook." Jaehyun said. Jungkook gasped and three of them chuckled.

"A girl is beating our friend. Really?" Jungkook asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah she is beating our bambam. She is a girl. She will surely fall for you if you go in front of her. Just go there." Jaehyun said.

"Are you mad? Bambam is getting beaten by a girl." Yugyeom said and laughed.

"Yeah you all come and see." Jaehyun said.

"hmmm....nice to hear that. Let me check then." Jungkook said and threw his cigarette. He drove his bike there where Si Jun was beating the bambam. He could not be able to see her because of the crowd. He was still sitting on his bike.

"Where is she?" Jungkook mumbled. Jaehyun, yugyeom and Mingyu came after Jungkook. He was breathing heavily. He pointed his finger at Si Jun. Jungkook was wearing black glasses. He removed that to see her.

Jungkook's POV:

I removed my glasses to see that crazy girl. I widened my eyes. Her black, burgundy hairs were opened and was reaching about at her hips. Her hair was bouncing here and there because of the air. She was wearing a short skirt and a crop top. Her waist could be seen a little bit.

I was able to see her from behind. I saw her waist and God why am I unable to move my eyes away from her waist. I gulped my saliva. I just want to hold her in my arms. I was feeling something strange that I never felt for any other girl except Si...

"Si Jun...." I mumbled when I remembered her.

************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow for more updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 675 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...
656K 38K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
3.7K 317 51
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...