White Scarf

By fantasialastrange

โ”‚ ๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›." - โ€ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... More

Caution
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Five
Epilogue
WHITE SCARF

Twenty four

174 9 0
By fantasialastrange

"[Y/N]." He loosens his necktie as he sits on the sofa. 

I bend more on the target that I choose after locking it I release an explicit power on the rod, the clucking sound of the hard ball played on a table with six pockets along the rails, into which balls are deposited surround the bar. 

Thenceforth on hitting the billiard ball, I compose my posture to take a brief look at Hajime who's folding his sleeve up to his elbow. 

"Bonten will have an executive meeting three days from now." He discloses, three days from now? The events that transpire that day played on my mind. 

"Who called the meeting?" 

"Mikey. Your attendance is needed there." I grapple the whisky from his hands that he offers. Swaying the glass of whisky I glance at Hajime, 

"I'm coming." He nods and seizes hold of the rod in my hands, 

"Mikey wants Izana to be present there." My face remained stoic, sipping through the glass of whisky I shook my head. 

"Izana will be leaving the country prior to the day's ends." His sharp gaze darted up to me. 

"Mikey canceled it already?" Unassertive by his answer and iffy he looks vacantly at my repercussion.

"What?" He shot the last ball that was on the table and lean on the rod that he stick on the ground.

 "He told Izana to stay for another week here." 

"Where is my son now?" He didn't answer my forehead creased. 

"He's staying in your ocean villa..." I told him to leave Japan and never stay here. Now Mikey's ordering him around? 

"Bullshit." I throw the glass of whisky and look at Hajime. He did not startle a bit at my action as I step forward and grab his collar. 

"Why the fuck does Mikey need my son?" Agitated as I was out of the occurring incidents discreetly, my phone rang and drew our attention.

"Mother, I'm –." 

"Izana." He sojourn in stealth as he realized that I knew what he was about to say. 

"Pack your things out of my property –." 

"My property." He corrects. My eyebrows rose. 

"You said the other day that your..." 

"You!" I hissed and he stop mentioning it further. 

"Izana. I want you to leave Japan." 

"Mother, I was grateful for your concern but you raised me independently and I know what I'm doing." He expressed his tone is soft and convincing. 

I walk back and forth as I massage my temple.

"I'm not disobeying you, mother. I'm simply acting how you raised me." 

"Ha! You brat! I didn't raise a disrespectful child!" 

"Yes, you didn't mother. Although you raised a hard-headed brat and the child of Izana Kurokawa..." He emphasized feeling proud as he mention the dead, I sigh in disbelief. 

He'll keep this circle argument going on and on until one of us surrender on the topic. 

"Izana." I called him, 

"Mother, Ran said it before I have your intelligence and rationality but also my father's devilment. Right now I'm letting you speak to yourself." 

He said as a matter of fact when did he regard Ran's opinion? I let a slow breath and lit the cigarette stick that Hajime gives me. 

"I'll meet you on the day of the conference." I assert. 

"I'll pick you up at the mansion, mother." He said. 

"No, stay in the villa. Quit whining further and do as I told you." I end the call and exhale the smoke out of my mouth as the cigarette decrease. 

"We'll meet Izana, that day?" My eyes look out on the new arrivals, Rindou, Ran, and Kakucho walk into the abode. 

We take our respective seats as Rindou opens one of the briefcases that he and Ran carry. 

Poker chips. 

"We check your quarter, and the secretary asks to give these." Fifty thousand dollars worth of chips is now on the table.

"How's your business these days [Y/N]?" Kakucho asks, taking his trench coat out he sits beside Rindou. 

"Thriving," Cigarette between my two fingers, I inhaled the tobacco down to my lungs. 

Ran laughed at my unbothered answer. 

"The poker houses are not raided?" Hajime ask I shook my head as all of them turn to me and wait for my answer. 

"It's not I'm doing illegal or breaking the law." 

"You're running a gambling house." I shrugged and took a stack of chips. 

"I'm careful not to break the laws I'm breaking." Swearing under his breath Rindou cachinnates. Hajime starts to draw the cards dividing them into five. 

"Did you know?" Ran started after he get his cards. We look up at him as he intrigued our attention. 

"Hanemiya Kazutora has been asking around about Bonten." I glance at my card. Two kings, three aces. Talk about a stroke of start luck. 

"One pair," Kakucho said putting his cards down after arranging them. Ran drinks the vodka that he has and lays down his cards. 

"Flop." Rindou lit his cigarette. 

"Straight cards." Hajime crossed his legs and put his card down with a smirk on his face. 

"Four of a kind," Ran spoke. I lit another cigarette exhaling the first smoke, I set out my cards. 

"Full house." Swearing under their breaths, the three of them rolled their eyes in pique. 

"That's why I don't play with you." The older Haitani grunted, my lips forming in a sly smirk. 

"Weak." The four grown men laugh at my retort. 

"Do you know about Hanemiya?" Kakucho seeks the answer to the question Ran asked earlier. I nod. 

"Yeah, that's why I'm using him." The four of them halt on my disturbing response. 

 "What?!" In unison, they shouted, caught up by the jaw-dropping retort they all drop what they were holding. 

The glass of liquor, cigarettes, and cards was cast off out of their hands. Eyelids fluttering, I lapse on their reaction.

"Hey, why are you doing that?" 

"What?" 

"That!" Rindou pointed to my actions. 

"I'm bored." 

"Mikey will be furious!" 

"And?" 

"[Y/N]!" He yelled frustratedly. Probably scared for me. 

"Don't touch Mikey's companion, [Y/N]." My eyes lay at Kakucho. 

"I'm not going to do shit and –." 

"Aren't you?" My eyebrows lift, shrugging my shoulder I reach for the new cards that Ran draws. 

"Well, It's not like I'm up for good either-or I'm an angel." I spat scarcely paying heed to their deafening stares. 

"Worry not I'm not planning a mutiny." Rindou exhaled sharply. 

"Stop what you're doing, [Y/N]," Kakucho said intensely my head tilted. 

"I'm the vice president of Bonten." I peek at my cards and tap my hand on the table. Two queens, four aces

"In a house full of kings you can't guarantee a successful competition, but in a queen full of aces, you're a winner." Setting my cards down, I take a look at them one by one. 

"If you want to stop me, be the president. Executives." Their facades change, bowled over by my dispute everyone was lost for words. 

"Fold." Ran patter, throwing his cards on the table and opening one of the five briefcases that they have. 

Another fifty thousand dollars worth of chips. 

"Do you know where the meeting will be held?" 

Hajime contends, plunging the long excess of cigarette on the ashtray my head flailing side to side. 

"Where?" 

"Sanzu said a chauffeur will be sent to escort you." I stand and take my floppy hat. 

"I won tonight, send that to my account," I said and took my leave. 

The air swift clammily as I flounce out of the gambling dome, the wind feels heavy. I open the roof of my car on my way back to the mansion. 

Ringing screams iterated on the entrance hall of Bonten's mansion, do they always need to choose the mansion to do their business? 

Headed straight to my room I run into Takeomi. He was sickening unpleasant in the eyes, the blood stain on his face, and his unsightly appearance. 

"Sanzu is looking for you." He said coarsely, I continue to walk. 

"Tell him to keep looking." Days passed and I failed to meet my son till the day of the meeting come. 

The chauffeur that Sanzu appoints to get me arrives at the mansion, wearing a red satin sleeveless high-cut slit dress I slip my foot on the blood shade stilettos and put on my hanafuda earrings letting my neck and collarbone vacant to emphasize the long earring sways. 

"Good day, dame." The employees greet me, 

I look up to the uprise building Sanzu prefers as the meeting venue. The skyscrapers, a hundred fifty meters in height above the clouds coruscate, what a sight. 

"Good afternoon, Dame." 

The manager accompanies me, and with shades on my eyes, I focus on the interior of the hotel. Stares keep on my trail as my stilettos clatter on the marble floor. 

"Mr. Sanzu said to show you the way, Dame." The manager who accommodated me at the entrance explained as he bowed. 

In a quandary to take my silence as an answer, he paves the way mindfully. Sanzu Haruchiyo, that douchebag who would have thought that he has a death wish, audaciously neglecting me? Scoundrel. 

Posticous the middle-aged man that I'm following we reach the twelfth floor of the skyscraper, twelfth? He knows that I prepare the highest expanse for each, and every meeting held. 

On the last thread of my patient that I don't have the manager open the room for me and like Piccadilly circus I was bid welcome by a swarmed people on the room. What in tar-fucking-nation is this? 

"Enjoy the party, dame." 

The big canvas of 'Just Got Married.' 

Flash abominably in the middle of the place, cheering and laudatory congested the whole room. I took one glass of bourbon when the waiter passed in front of me. 

The sweet flavor of alcohol that I drank sent a kindling aftertaste of its aroma coat on my tongue down to my stomach. I laugh as I realized where I am. 

Eyes ogle and gawp in my direction, I could not even stop myself from laughing, the ambiance of the locale gives a shiver on my spine as I stand in the merry crowd. Vibrant colors are disintegrating everywhere, white, pink, and blue all in pastel shades of color, 

I look so out of place as my bloody bright high cut slit satin dress where nothing to have a place at such a formal event. All eyes were on me as the bride and groom looked at me. I cleared my throat to contain my laugh, but I just couldn't. 

"Excuse me? I think you are in the wrong room." The one who disrespect me first before anyone said in a respectful and lovely manner. 

How absurd. 

I cleared my throat, composing myself, I stand in front of this familiar faces from the past that I've known very well. Walking straight I sway my head, 

"Oh, where's my manner?" I said, head tilting as I recall every of their name. Sano, Emma. 

"First I like to give my congratulation to the newly... weds." I stare at the bride and groom but my eyes steady on the bride. 

"Such a splendid occasion, won't you all agree?" No one answered, 

"Miss, I think you're drunk. You should go." Matsuno, Chifuyu. 

"What a fucking splendid occasion," I repeat. I keep on walking as the groom stands on his sit. 

"Guards! Take her away! Who the fuck are you? Don't 'cause ruckus here!" Hayashida Haruki. 

Everybody is uncomfortable with my presence; I'm making them cramped on their bones as I crashed the reception. The guards entered the room. 

"Take her with you! Don't ruin Pah-chin's wedding day!" Ryohei Hayashi.

My arms cross as one of my hands brings the glass of bourbon to my lips. They halt, the armed guards halt as they recognize me, and at warp speed, the five guards bowed to me. 

"Good afternoon, dame!" They said in unison, I put my shade up. Not a bat of an eye from the guards has the gut to meet my gazes. 

"What are you doing? She's causing a scene here! Arrest her!" Shiba Hakkai. One look at the guards from me they all leave the room.

 A loud gasp caught our attention, on his side is a woman. Tachibana Hinata. The blue bubbly eyes that Mikey don't want to meet but desired to protect stared right at me. 

"[Y/N – chan]?" Takemichi, Hanagaki. Is this the best future that he achieved? 

Astounded spilling on his face, his eyes fixated on me. Every one of them has a painted effervescent and heart-warming depiction of their appearance as if my whole existence right here and now is the only thing that spoils their perfect day. My hearts clench not in pain but in unreckonable rage, it's making my stomach churn.

"What a perfect ending, Takemichi!" I exclaimed he looks at me. 

"How about mine?" I asked, he didn't answer me but the look in his eyes made it obvious. 

Sympathy, pithiness, and concern — Are not what I want from him. 

"You know her, Takemichi?" Nahoya Kawata. 

"Yes... I know her." He answered, taking a step forward to approach me I raised my hand to stop him. 

"Sixteen years happened... Where were you?" I asked, his eyes avoiding mine. 

I hold up to ridicule his action, is he, not himself for the past year? The empty body that Naoto keep, his soul was precisely traveling through time. 

"You save everyone!" I radiant a smile and I know that it can no longer reach a glim of my eyes. 

"And I save no one..." He opens his mouth to utter words but nothing came out to console a single form of my soul. 

"But y'know what's mystifying?" I drink the last drop of bourbon. 

"I was called by names as if I 'cause the whole predicament." The whole party idle away the time as they listen and finally distinguished who I am. 

"I'm the woman who killed her groom, the bloody bride, the iron-hearted dowager, and more." There's no one, especially in the underground business that didn't refer to me fathoming who owns those titles. 

"One question, Hanagaki. Do you like to gamble?" I asked, he look confused, but he chooses his answer. 

"Yes... That's the only thing that I could do." 

"Likewise." I agreed with him and reached for the gun on the back of my left thigh. 

"I like gambling. Isn't it bewitching to play among odds by odds? The probability to win and losing is what makes it more compelling. Any human ideology and logic are simply precluded to adapt the ropes of wagering, you just absolutely trust your luck." I supposed. 

I open the barrel of my gun and push down the five bullets keeping only one. 

"Did you know I lost all my luck sixteen years ago? I'm guessing you have yours." Flabbergasted by all the things that I'm saying Hanagaki shook his head when I point the gun at him. 

"I once have my vacation in Russia, and one of the people that I met there taught me the mechanics of this game," I explained. 

"Out of blank five shots, the sixth bullet will carry the wager." 

They all step backward as I spin the gun in my hands, I point the gun to Emma first and without stalling I pulled the trigger leaving the whole room in shock. 

"That's the first, lucky, right? Emma Sano." Draken that on her side is about to run to stop me when I pull the trigger his way, making him stop. 

"Now the second, don't lose the empty bullets, Ken Ryuguji. You're not the target." I said with a silly smile loving all the terrified reactions they were giving. 

"Draken – kun!" Hanagaki yelled, he looks at Draken nervously. 

"Don't... [Y/N], please let's talk somewhere." He poked, and I shook my head to his skeptical suggestion. 

"You know what I hate the most? Weddings." 

The gasp and loud commotion of the people filled the room when I slowly turn the gun on the bride. I laugh at their funny faces. This is entertaining. 

"I always wonder if I could see a real bloody bride." The heavy air could have suffocated them by how tense all of them are. 

"Now, Hanagaki, choose," I asked, my eyes turning to where he is. 

"Is there a bullet or it's an empty barrel?" Expression of shock and surprise overrun the crowd's visage. 

Heavy staunch steps clamor as it makes its entrance that pique everyone's reaction, just how he normally greets me, he bows a bit to lunge his lips to plant a frictionless kiss on the top of my cheeks. 

"Mother. You exceptionally look breathtaking today." On his herringbone tweed long overcoat, my son who's supposed to be in Switzerland intercedes. 

"Did you find her, Izana?" Ran asked, on his byzantine shade exclusive of Yves Saint Laurent's two-piece suit, he trudges by to stop on my side. 

"Are you lost? Twelfth? What are you doing here, [Y/N]? The room is on the top floor as you like." Rindou said, 

Walking shamelessly with his Prussian yale shade of three-piece suit to scrutinize the whole room. 

"What's with this crowd occasion? This is unlike you, lush witch." Hajime added. 

"Choose, Hanagaki, I'm getting bored here." 

"[Y/N]!" My eyes turn to Ken Ryuji who was in front stationing himself to protect the crying bride. 

"Please, don't do this..." The proud Ken Ryuji pleads, and my lips protrude. 

"I like it," I answered. He looks up to check my expression. 

"What...?" 

"Beg again, Ken Ryuji." His big gulp was visible, but he did not hesitate to kneel in front of me. 

"I plead you, please don't harm them." My head tilts, focusing the whole gun on him now I walk closer to him. 

"No." And pull the trigger. 

"Draken!!!" Emma screams. 

The whole crowd falls flaccid when a bullet was released on my gun. I put down my gun and throw it at Ran. 

"I... I'm breathing..." His body shivered in shock after making a contact with the bullet. 

Sarcasm filled my visage. 

"It's a taser gun, imbecile," I said, watching him. Moments passed 'till a laugh broke the silence. 

"That's hilarious!" Hajime laughs out, as my son and the other executives hold their laughs from behind. 

I turn my back and didn't glance at the gathering more. 

"I didn't know, you can joke [Y/N]," Ran said chuckling beside me, 

"Quite a show," Rindou adds we enter the elevator and that's when Sanzu appears, 

"What do you think about the reception?" He asks with a cocky smile on his diamond lips. The wedding reception? What did I think? 

"Horrendous." I answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 549 39
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๏ฟฝ...
10.6K 439 17
Tadhana also known as Destiny. In where two college lovers got separated. Due to (Y/n)'s parents in need to leave the country for business purposes...
159K 8.1K 26
ส€แดœษดษดษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แดา“ แด›ษชแดแด‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ† ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† โˆ† -แด›สœษชs แดแด€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด˜ส€แดา“แด€ษดษชแด›ษชแด‡s, sแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€s, ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส, แด€ษดษขsแด›, ษขแดส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษชษดแด„แดส€ส€แด‡แด„แด› ษขส€แด€แดแดแด€ส€. - ษช แด…แดษด...
60.6K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...