Twenty-one

2 weeks later

"Everyone stand!" 

I follow the line that's in front of me. It's lunchtime. 

"Fall in line properly!" 

The other adults' affirmed as my stomach grumbled. 

I need to eat. 

"[Y/N, L/N]?" I didn't abate and kept on going, 

"Here's for lunch." Immediately taking my lunch I spot a table to feed myself. 

"0983! On the office now!" 

My eyes fall on the number that's intact on my uniform, ploddingly I nod and follow the guard that escorts me to the office. 

"How's the session going [Y/N]?" One of the adults in the reform school ask, I can't even remember what was her name. My head tilts, 

"You disturb my lunch for that trifling question?" Eyes smiling at me didn't move any self-reproach of how rude I was, 

"Are you fine?" She repeats, I chew my lips. 

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine!" I nod m head and give a cheerful expression, her reaction was quite amusing as it turned down. 

"If you're irritated because –." 

"So much irritated, I could not even expect for you to ask me such a ridicule question." I cut her off and stand on the couch where I have been wasting my supposed lunchtime. 

"[Y/N] you'll be transferred to the third facility, the higher-ups decided." My eyes peered at her, why with the sudden change of those feather-brained. 

"It is confidential but you'll be transferred today, you can continue your lunch there. That's all." The guards took my hand and put the steel cuff on my wrist. 

"Even a young girl is a troublemaker." They comment, such a devoid substance. 

Third facilities. Where most of the boys are placed or the heavy offenders in some cases, the sunlight peers behind the clouds as we follow the track 'till we enter a room, the cafeteria. 

The placid place greet us no one batted an eye after the warden left me.

"Enjoy your new place, 0983." My stomach grumbles again. Narrowly I walk to where the food section is, 

"[Y/N]!" I look around, seeing the braided Haitani and his brother rushing to where I am, to their side are the other four members. 

"Hey! Move! If you don't plan on moving then don't slack!" My ears follow the arrogant tone, a girl whining, eyebrows flicking upward she points her finger on my forehead, pushing it. 

"Oi, can't you hear me, are you deaf—." In a nick of time, my hand grips the tray of food on my side, hitting her head with the flat hot tray of food. 

The metallic sound of plates echoed once again the whole place is in silence. I crouch to equal the level of her body that's on the ground groaning in pain, pulling her hair I stand up. 

"Hey! Ouch! Fuck! Let go!" She aggressively yelled reaching my body as though I start walking. 

"Don't just stand! Help me! You fucking bitch!!!" She continue, and the group of girls on her back made their way in provision to help their crying friend. 

My fingers dig deeper into her scalp, she starts to struggle more, 

"That hurts! Stop! Stop!" She yelled, I stared back down at her,