Hey brother,hey sister ᴇᴍ

By thesupernaturalTeen

"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicke... More

Hey brother,hey sister
HeyBrother
Epigraph
Summary
Graphic Gallery
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Act two
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two

Chapter eight

1.3K 59 8
By thesupernaturalTeen

CHAPTER EIGHT: rose

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

JENSEN GILBERT WAS UNAWARE OF WHERE HE WAS. The brunette had woken up to the sound of heavy footsteps hitting the floor. Jensen grunted, annoyed at the sound, he was about to yell out to whoever it was to be silent, before he remembered the events. He shot up, or tried to, he lately realizes that he was being carried.

Elena was sling over whoever it was shoulder, Jensen's head resting on her legs and the vampire carried the both of them into a house. "Please." Elena let's out, panting as she had just woken up.

They both were placed on a couch, Jensen struggling in the ropes he was tied in. "The fuck?" He lowly questioned.

The vampire began to remove the shades, and the cap on top of his head, before removing his jacket. Jensen, tried to stand up. "Get the fuck away from her!" He cursed out.

"What do you want?" Elena asked, as the man started to untie the ropes around her. The vampire only hushed her. "Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste," the vampire replied. He's vamping and leans down to bite her wound, he ignored Jensen's punches to his back.

When a woman walked in. "Trevor! Control yourself."

The vampire, apparently named Trevor, stood up, looking at the pixie-cut haired wow man "Buzzkill."

He leaves the room, leaving the twins with the other vampire. She scans them both.

"What do you want with us?" Jensen glared.

"Oh my god, you look just like them," The woman says, eyes flickering back and forth between the two.

"But we're not. Please, whatever you-" Elena began.

"Wait, just listen-"

"Be quiet!" The woman demanded.

"But I'm not Katherine. And he's not Kaleb. My name is Elena Gilbert, this is my twin brother; Jensen: you don't have to do this." Elena begged.

"Ma'm," Jensen started.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet," the lady says.

Jensen made a face, both offended at being interrupted and confused as to why she would want either of them.

"What do you want?" Elena asked.

Rose slaps her hard Elena falls on the couch, unconscious. Jensen was still tied up, twisting the rope around his hands and ankles.

"I want you to be quiet," Rose told Elena's unconscious body.
§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

Trevor hadn't returned, or, at least had gotten close enough to the two, nor had Rose. And Elena was still unconscious. So, Jensen was still tied up. He had managed to pull Elena to him, reaching out and checking her pulse.

"How's the girl?" Rose asked.

"Still passed out." Trevor answered

"And the boy? You didn't touch them, did you?"

"Give me some credit. The boy is still tied up. So, you called him?"

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works."

Jensen hums lowly, Elena begins to pull herself up, moving to untie the rope around Jensen. She paused, looking back behind her.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Trevor asked.

"They say he got it."

"Wonderful and what?"

Elena gets up and walks upstairs, she puts a finger to her lips, telling Jensen to be silent. She gives him a soft smile as she moved closer to listen in on their conversation. She ignored the frantic hand-movements Jensen was making.
§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

Jensen hummed, removing the rope by pulling at it with his teeth. Elena had gone to question Rose more, Jensen was sure that she had forgotten that she hadn't actually completely untied the ropes. "This is gross," Jensen complains. He paused, feeling something underneath the couch.

He quickly pulled the rope on his hands to untie, before shifting on the couch, pulling a paper from underneath his thigh, he glanced up, seeing that it was only Elena who was entering.

"Oh, my god, Jensen I am so sorry-" she started moving forward to untie him, when she realized he was holding a paper.

Jensen opened it, smiling when he as seen the message. He turned it to Elena. Stefan and Damon are coming for you -B.
§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

"He's here! This was a mistake," Trevor paced back and forth, entering the room that the twins were taken into.

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me." Rose told him.

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants them more."

"We're not fucking objects to trade off!" Jensen says, offended.

Of course, he was ignored. "I can't do this. You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here."

Rose grabbed his hands. "Hey! What are we?"

"We're family, forever."

Someone knocks on the door.

"You're scared," Elena realized.

"Stay here with her and don't make a sound." She leaves to open the door.
§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

"This is so fucking illegal!" Jensen groaned out. "You've drugged us, kidnapped us, assault, attempted murder-"

"Jensen," Elena called out, stopping him from his rant.

He looked up, seeing a man in a suit at the entrance of the room. The man looked at the two, clearly shocked. When he suddenly sped in front of the two. Jensen jumped back, pulling Elena behind him and standing in front of Elijah.

Elijah tilted his head at Jensen, moving forward and leaning slightly down. "Hey! What the fuck?" Jensen brought up his hands to push him, but Elijah just took a hold of them, leaning down to smell Jensen's blood. "Human. It's impossible. Hello there."

Jensen gave a bittersweet smile. "Hey," fuck you
§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

"We have a long journey head of us. We should be going." Elijah states, looking between the two.

Elena looks at Rose. "Please, don't let him take us," she begs.

"One last piece of business and we're done," Elijah announced, the hang around and walking towards Trevor.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly, very sorry," Trevor speaks, terrified. He doesn't meet Elijah's eyes.

"Oh no, your apology's not necessary."

And the way he spoke, was clearly mocking. If the other hadn't been the reason he and Elena were abducted, he probably would have laughed.

"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you."

"Oh yes, you are the guilty one and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and that now I honor. Where was your loyalty?"

"I beg your forgiveness."

"So granted."

Trevor smiles but Elijah reached out, hand slicing off Trevor's head clean off his body. Rose cries. Elena is shocked.

Jensen pulled Elena behind him. "What the fuck?" He yelled.

"You..." Rose starts.

"Don't, Rose, now that you are free," Elijah turns back to the twins, reaching out to them. "Come."

"No, what about the moonstone?" Elena gasped out.

"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah looked at the two.

"We know that everyone's after it, you need it and we know where it is." Jensen responded,

"Yes?" Elijah nodded his head.

"We can help you get it," Elena speaks

"Tell me where it is."

"Not how it fucking works," Jensen still held Elena behind him, despite her moving forward.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah asked. Jensen couldn't tell if he was annoyed or amused.
He looks at Rose.

"It's the first I've heard of it," Rose says.

Elijah stands closer to Jensen, who didn't want to move a step back and let the other know how scared he was. Even if Elijah could hear his breathing patters, and heartbeat and tell that he was scared. Elijah looked into Jensen's eyes, trying to compel him, of course it didn't work.

Elijah scanned him, before seeing the bracelet wrapped around his wrist. "What is this vervain doing around your wrist?" He asked, catching Jensen's hand and pulling the bracket off, before throws it away.

"Fuck!" Jensen cursed, immediately turning his face to look away from the other.

"Jensen!" Elena yelled when Elijah had grabbed the back of Jensen's head, forcing him to look at him. Elena had tried to get Elijah to step back, pry his hand from her brother's head.

Elijah simply used his other hand to push her back. Elena stumbled onto the couch.

"Tell me where the moonstone is," Elijah compelled.

"In the tomb, underneath the church ruins," Jensen answered, not able to stop himself from speaking.

"What is it doing there?"

"It's with Katherine."

"Interesting."

They hear breaking glass from upstairs. Jensen moved his face from the man.

"What is that?" Elijah questioned.

"I don't know," Rose answered

"Who else is in this house?"

"I don't know."

Elijah grabs both Elena and Jensen, pulling pulling then to the stairs. He yells at Rose and the twins to move. They go in another part of the house. Stefan and Damon are moving around them with their super speed. Elijah throws Elena in Rose's arms. Before he tightened his grip on Jensen's arm.

Another flash ran by.

"Rose," Elijah called.

"I don't know who it is."

"Up here," Stefan's voice came from the top of the stairs.

Elijah goes up the stairs with his super speed. He had let go of Jensen. Elena immediately pulled her brother to her side.

"Down here," Damon calls out louder then Stefan had. Jensen had never thought he's be glad to hear the older Salvatore's voice.

When Elijah had turned to Damon's voice, he had ended up in receiving in stake in his hand. He removes it, looking up only to see Jensen, Elena and Rose have disappeared.

Stefan gently pushed Jensen the other side of him, being up a finger to his mouth to tell the twins to be silent.

"Excuse me." Elijah called out. "To whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?" Elijah breaks a wooden coat rack into a stake. "I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the boy and the girl, I'm gonna count to three or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?"

Stefan had handed the two a grande, also handing a dart of vervain just incase Elijah had gotten close. Elena and Jensen walked out, covering their weapons. Elena had wrapped her arms around herself to cover it, and Jensen simply kept his fist closed.

"We'll come with you, just please don't hurt our friends, they just wanted to help us out," Elena tells the man.

Elijah speeds up the stairs with his super speed. He has the stake in his hand. "What game are you playing with me?"

Elena throws the vervain bomb in his face. It explodes. He screams in pain. His skin burns but he heals much quicker then Jensen or Elena would have liked. Elijah begins to walk toward the two but Stefan arrives and shoots him with the compressed air weapon. It doesn't hurt him so Stefan throws the weapon and rushes at Elijah and tackles him. They fall down the stairs.

Elijah gets up immediately but Stefan rolls over to get up. Jensen went to run down the stairs. Elijah goes toward Stefan but Damon appears and stakes Elijah. He pushes him against the door.

Elijah's body begins to turn grey, he head falling down to face the floor. Damon released the stake, making him stay pinned to the door. Rose sees the scene that had just unfolded, and leaves. Damon goes to follow her.

"Just let her go," Elena says.

Damon smiles. She smiles too and goes down the stairs to go to Stefan's arms.

"Hey come here. Are you hurt? Are you okay?"
Stefan asked as Elena embraces him and looks at Damon. She mouths a "thank you" and Damon mouths a "you're welcome".

Jensen sighed aloud. "This was so tiring. Who knew being kidnapped was exhausting?"

Damon laughed, swinging an arm around Jensen's shoulders.

"You're lucky-actually, I have a-" Jensen started. Damon immediately removed his arm, moving steps away.
§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

Elena and Jensen had been walked home by Stefan, who walked up to their door with the two before he said goodnight, and went back to the Salvatore house.

"Jensen? Elena?" Jeremy called out.

Jensen helped Elena up the stairs.  Bonnie and Jeremy rush out of Jeremy's room, Bonnie pulls the two into a hug.

Jeremy stays back a moment, staring at the two in concern. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. We're okay." Elena says, pulling back from the hug with Bonnie, she looks at Bonnie, who was still hugging Jensen. "We got your message."

Bonnie cries and embraces her again. Jeremy walks forward, pulling them both into a hug.
§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

Jensen walks into his room about to pull the sheets on his bed over, stoping hand he has seen his vervain bracelet on the sheets. 

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ɥǝʎ qɹoʇɥǝɹ ɥǝʎ sısʇǝɹ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

{2163}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 383 12
He hurt her, made her afraid. Now Damon has to find a way to fix what he broke or else lose her forever. [cover by @evanschris-]
1.5K 81 8
𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘴𝘦 "𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴"
432 7 23
You'll see
569K 7K 39
>ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕊 ℂ𝕃𝕆𝕊𝔼𝔻 < 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖 ♡︎ 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕗𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖 ♡︎ 𝕜𝕠𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠...