Hey brother,hey sister ᴇᴍ

By thesupernaturalTeen

"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicke... More

Hey brother,hey sister
HeyBrother
Epigraph
Summary
Graphic Gallery
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Act two
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two

Chapter seven

1.1K 51 13
By thesupernaturalTeen

CHAPTER SEVEN: masquerade

(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

JENSEN GILBERT HAD CLEANED THE ENTER HOUSE. Even though it didn't really need to be cleaned. Elena, Matt and Jeremy were helping Jenna into the house.

Jeremy opened the door for her.

"Hey, stop fussing, I'm fine," Jenna tells them.

Jensen moved forward, taking the brown bag out of Matt's hands.

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy." Elena told her aunt.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, hemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy tells her.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment." Jenna says.

"No," Matt disagreed.

"I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?"

"It was a freak accident," Elena tells her.

"It happens." Jeremy quickly added.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill," Matt joked.

Jenna laughs, then winces in pain.

"Okay, I'm being nice," Matt says.

"Okay. So, I made you some breakfast. Or well, I want completely sure when you could return and I made breakfast, lunch and dinner. Oh, plus brownies." Jensen tells his aunt, bringing out two plates for her.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked Elena, who had went to the kitchen.

"Eat what Jensen cooked," Elena tells him.

"No, about Katherine."

"We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy."

"You aren't gonna do anything," Jensen tells Jeremy.

"She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that."

"Yes we can. If it keeps us safe then we can." Elena tells him.

Jeremy crossed his arms. "And what if she tries something else?"

"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over. She wins, the end."

"You are being naïve and you know it." Jeremy then walks away.

"Where are you going?" Jensen asked him.

"Out. I'll be back." Jeremy left through the back door.
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

"You're welcome to hang out. Alaric's coming over. It's gonna be pizza and bad TV," Elena told Matt.

"I'd love to but I'm going to the masquerade party at the Lockwoods, aren't you?" Matt asked back, looking between the two twins.

"Uh, no...not with what's going on with me and Stefan." Elena answered.

"Probably." Jensen answered.

"I've got to go, there's something I got to do." Matt replied

"What?"

"Just something, I can't talk about it but I've got to go."

"Okay. Well, have fun."

"Yeah. Me and a suit."

"You look good in a suit," Elena smiled.

"You and Stefan will work it out."

"I don't think so, Matt. There's so much about me and Stefan that'll never work."

"You know I'm here for you always."

Jensen looked back and forth between the two. Matt pulled Elena into a hug.
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

Jensen was in his suit, adjusting the tie as he walked around the house. So, he had stuck with Stefan. The two were on the stairs. "God, I hate this tie. I hate ties."

Damon walked up behind the two.  "Do you see her?"

"Nope. You're sure you can do this?" Stefan asked Damon.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated," Stefan says, as if reasoning with his brother.

"Well that is the fork in the road between you and me my friend. I don't hesitate."

Jensen makes a face at that. "You killed my brother because she rejected you. Which, by the way, I would have sold you out to Liz the second you had done that, but then it meant putting Stefan in danger. Also-" Jensen when to stab Damon, but Stefan grabbed his hand.

"You spent 145 years loving her, it could happen," Stefan told Damon.

"I won't hesitate."

"Okay."

"Just like I won't hesitate to kill you, if you keep talking-" Damon turned to Jensen.

"Please, as if you could succeed in killing someone. For a psycho mass murder, you sure suck at making sure they are dead!"

Stefan sighed, shaking his head.

"Really? How about-"

"Oh, no scary!" Jensen mocked. "I sure hope he doesn't kill me!"

"That's enough!" Stefan snapped at the two, sounding tired. "Damon stop threatening Jensen."

"Me?" Damn asked disbelief. "He's-"

"Enough," Stefan told him.
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked Jensen, who has followed him around the party.

"What? Who? Me? Yeah." Jensen quickly spoke, looking around.

Stefan catches sight of Katherine. "Jensen, go."

Jensen makes a confused face. "What?"

"Go." Stefan says, as he walked towards Katherine.
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

"Will you stop stabbing me?" Damon snapped at Jensen, having to button up his jacket after Jensen stabbed him.

"You are lucky I haven't killed you," Jensen glared.

" I put the body in the trunk for now," Stefan announced.

"We'll dump her when we get back." Damon says.

"This is exactly what I didn't want it, Damon."

"Stefan, it's collateral damage."

"Right, which is why we need to call it off."

"What? Who's hesitating now? Hey! Don't do this to me! This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends. We can do it together. I got your back. All right?"

"All right."

"So,  what's the next plan?" Jensen asked.
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

Jensen had approached Jeremy and Bonnie. Only, Elena was there. She turned to Jensen. "You knew about this?"

"I'd like to say no. But, you know when I'm lying," Jensen replied

"You guys are trying to kill her here?" Elena asks, shocked.

"We saw an opportunity and we knew we had to take it." Jeremy answered.

"Okay, stop with the "we", are you guys crazy? You're gonna get yourselves killed."

"We know what we're doing, Elena." Bonnie tells her.

"And how am I supposed to feel if one of you guys gets hurt because of me?"

"It's not just you anymore, Elena. She's messed with all of us, she has to be stopped." Jeremy made known.
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

Elena suddenly screams, leaning forward and reaching for her back. Jensen sees blood soaking through her shirt.

"What is it?" Jensen asked. "Why's-What happened?"

Another wound appears on her arm, making her scream in farther pain.

"What's going on?" Jeremy asked.

"Jeremy, Jensen, it's Katherine!" Bonnie realized. "She's linked to Katherine! Get them to stop, now!"

"Jeremy w-" Jensen yelled, torn between which sibling to be with. Jeremy has been killed once, but, Elena was possibly dying right now. She was bleeding, a lot.

Another wound appeared across Elena's hand.

"Bonnie, it hurts." Elena whimpered.

"I can't break the spell, Elena. I'm sorry but I can try to take some of the pain away. Okay? Okay?" Bonnie takes Elena's hand into hers and casts a spell. "Ascinda, mulaf, hinto, ascinda..."
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

Jeremy returns. "Are you okay?" He asked Elena.

"Are they?" Elena asked back.

They're stuck in there with her." He looks at Bonnie. "You were right; Katherine had a witch link Elena to her."

A look of realization comes over Bonnie's face. "The girl I saw, the one inside! Stay with her, keep pressure on her shoulder!"

Jeremy takes over in putting pressure on Elena's shoulder. "Where are you going?"

Jensen stays keeping pressure on the wound on her back.

"There's another witch here, I'm gonna find her!" Bonnie runs to search for the witch.s

Jeremy removes his magical ring and gives it to Elena, but Elena shakes her head. "No."

"Take it."

"No, Jeremy..."

"Elena listen to me; you need this more than I do." Jeremy placed his hand on the side of her face.

"No Jeremy. What I need is for you to be safe."

"I doubt the ring would work on Elena. There as to be a reason she looked exactly like Katherine," Jensen Says.
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

"Come on, let's go to the hospital, unless you want to be healed by Stefan," Jensen says.

"Ca-can you just give me a moment? Alone with him?" Elena asked.

"Yeah. Okay. Sure. I'll wait by the car."
(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

Jensen waited by the car, forgetting that Elena had the keys. He sighed, he had arrived with Stefan and Damon. Jensen turned his head, hearing footsteps behind him. But, he didn't think it would be Elena so soon.

But, when he turned around, he saw someone approaching him, quickly, in a mask that completely covered their face. "What the-" Jensen moved to punch the stranger, punching them in the face. The mask broke before a hand and cloth was placed over Jensen's nose and mouth.

He threw his head back, going to head-but the person behind him. 

His world darkened.

(¯'•._.• ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ •._.•'¯)

{1454}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 1.9K 98
Just some Vampire Diaries I Find Online.If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or whatever, just let me know which imagin...
629 9 9
Four men... One woman... Destined to fall in love for a thousand years...
114K 2.9K 24
"if you knew it was a bad idea, why'd you try?" "i don't always make good decisions."
432 7 23
You'll see