perfect now - k. bokuto

By ushijimoo

𝐱 𝐰𝐱𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 đČ𝐹𝐼 đœđšđźđ„đ 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐩đČ đ©đšđąđ§đ­ 𝐹𝐟 𝐯𝐱𝐞𝐰 ↳ in which two soulmates crave... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six

chapter nineteen

3.8K 168 138
By ushijimoo

- y/n pov -

i was walking while picking gummy bears out of the bag. another volleyball day was over and now i was walking to gym number three.

bokuto and the others were already there, so i was left to walk on my own which was fine. it left me with my thoughts.

i threw another bear in my mouth while thinking about stuff. stuff like.. volleyball and summer and bokuto and kuroo who was standing outside the gym with his eyes closed.

"kuroo, what are you doing?" i walked towards him.

"bokuto went out to get a snack and asked me to wait for you just in case you run off." he opened his eyes once i walked past him.

"it was one time." i defended myself. "and i didn't even notice i walked past."

"exactly, imagine if we hadn't stopped you. you couldn't walked all the way back to miyagi." he exaggerated. "imagine how sad we would all be to lose our little libero." he sighed and draped his arm over my shoulders, throwing all his weight onto me.

"i'm not a little libero." i shoved his arm off of me.

"compared to us? yeah, you are. but we would all be absolutely devastated if you were gone." he shook my shoulders. "especially bokuto. he really likes you, but you did not hear that from me."

"he what?"

"nothing." he started to walk ahead of me, but i grabbed his shirt to stop him.

"say that again?"

"oh, look! they're back!" he pulled back and quickly walked over to bokuto and akaashi. i rolled my eyes at his lame attempt to get away from me.

bokuto was speaking hastily to kuroo while the three guys seemed to form a little circle to talk with each other. i stood there for a second before taking a few steps back and towards the door.

i was going to go find and wait for maria, but bokuto's head snapped up and he looked at where i was standing earlier before his eyes found mine. "where are you going?" he questioned, a soft pout on his lips.

"gonna go find maria." i answered and pointed over my shoulder. "i'll be back." i took another step back and kuroo looked over at me.

"he wanted to know if you wanted to play truth or dare." kuroo said for bokuto who was still looking at me. "take a break from volleyball to relax for a day."

"i think i'm still gonna go find maria.." i trailed off when the two guys looked at each other before rushing towards me.

before i knew it, i was being lifted off the floor and into two arms. "i gave you a look that said i could carry her!" bokuto said to kuroo while his arms were under my armpits. kuroo was holding my ankles and my ass was very close to the floor.

"how was i supposed to figure that out from a look?"

"okay, so then let me carry her now!" bokuto pulled me up a little more. kuroo looked at him straight in the eye before dropping my legs down to the floor.

"what about the others?" i tilted my head up to look at bokuto and he glanced down at me.

"we're waiting for them. i think kuroo got kenma to come by and another kid from nekoma." bokuto dropped me down on the floor more carefully, but stayed behind me. very close behind me.

"where are they?" kuroo groaned and put his hands behind his head. "should i go find them? make sure they didn't ditch us?"

"they'll be here." i sat down on the floor and leaned back against bokuto's legs. he let me as he turned his head to talk to akaashi.

i tied and untied my laces over and over again while bringing my legs to my chest and resting my chin on top of my knees.

over the span of fifteen minutes kei, maria, lev from nekoma, hinata, and kenma. kuroo was the most excited out of all of us to play and ushered all of us into place.

i moved to sit in the empty spot between hinata and maria, but bokuto slid hinata over to the side and sat down in his old spot.

"alright, you all know how to play right?" kuroo looked around at all of us and we all nodded. "i'll go first. hinata, truth or dare?"

hinata looked overly excited to be picked first. "dare!"

"i dare you to go draw on kageyama's face. he's asleep isn't he?" hinata nodded and moved to get up.

"take a picture!" i added and reached into my pocket for my phone. "if you drop that or let kageyama smack it away, you're dead!" he turned a bit pale, but ran out the door.

"are we waiting for him or?" lev looked back at the doors hinata disappeared through.

"look, we have a volunteer to go next." bokuto patted lev on the back, his arm stretching behind me. "truth or dare, tall one."

"dare."

"i dare you to text yaku and call him short." i said and felt bokuto drape his arm around his my shoulders. lev boldly took out his phone and typed on it.

lev: your short

"you used the wrong you're." kei looked down at the electronic device.

"whatever."

yaku: Where are you?

lev: gym 3 why?

"lev, you're an idiot!' kuroo exclaimed the second he hit the send button. "he's gonna come in here and kick your ass to the other side of the country!"

i patted lev on the back in comfort while he took in what he just did. "should we take cover?" bokuto suggested and looked around the gym.

there weren't many places to hide except the storage room and behind the volleyball cart. everyone except lev and kenma shot up and rushed to the volleyball cart.

bokuto got there first and took the whole spot. kuroo smacked him on the back of the head before going towards the storage closet.

i was about to follow him, but bokuto grabbed my hand and pulled me down next to him. he was supporting himself with his feet and his legs were bent while his right knee was placed on the ground. his legs were spread and his hands held onto the bars of the volleyball cart.

he let me crouch down between his legs while we waiting for yaku. "you honestly didn't think i was going to let you go to the storage closet and take this whole cart for my own?"

"i mean, you're pretty tall and take up a lot of space." i turned my head to the side to watch kenma calmly walk over to the storage room.

"there he is." bokuto whispered in my ear when the doors burst open to reveal an angry yaku.

"yaku." lev nervously laughed. "hi.." he gave yaku a smile, but yaku returned it with a glare. i rested my chin on top of bokuto's arm while yaku approached the taller boy.

before any of us knew it, yaku raised his leg and kicked lev in the behind. lev let out a surprised scream and scurried away from him. bokuto let out a small laugh and i raised my hand to cover his mouth.

"don't call me short when your receives are crappy as hell. at least i can receive the ball." yaku said before leaving the room.

we all got out of our hiding spots and looked at lev. "that was mean, y/n." lev pouted at me.

"you're the one that picked dare." i leaned against the cart and bokuto stayed next to me. "is hinata back yet?"

"kageyama probably caught him." maria, who was sitting on the floor with my brother, said and kei nodded in agreement. those two have been attached at the hip lately and i started to wonder if they were secretly dating.

"next." lev looked around the group of people. "kenma!" kenma had his hands stuffed into his hoodie pockets and looked uninterested.

"truth."

"do you know who your soulmate is?" lev questioned. kuroo looked at him for a second before turning his head back to kenma.

"no." kuroo had a look of relief, but also a hint of worry. i furrowed my eyebrows while looking between the two of them.

kenma looked over to maria. "truth or dare?"

"dare."

"i dare you to sit on his lap for the rest of the game." kenma nodded his head towards kei casually. my brother blushed while maria looked over at me with wide eyes.

she slowly got up and sat down on kei's lap. kuroo smirked them, but before he could make a comment, hinata ran through the doors.

"here's your phone. kageyama didn't touch it because he knew it was yours. unlike me, i got thrown across the room."

i looked through my camera roll and found the picture of kageyama. perfection. "you really did it." i passed my phone around to show them the picture.

"truth or dare?" hinata looked to akaashi who chose truth. "who's the prettiest person in this room?" everyone's attention was on him after that question.

"can i say me?"

"besides you."

"y/n or maria." he waved his hand in our direction.

"ha!" maria shouted triumphantly and stuck her tongue out at kei who rolled his eyes and turned her face back around. i mouthed a "thank you" to akaashi since kuroo started to fake cry at not being chosen.

"he's not wrong." bokuto muttered in my ear causing me to jump in surprise at both his voice and his words. "akaashi, you're next!" he said to akaashi like he didn't say anything to me before that.

"truth or dare?" akaashi asked kei.

"dare."

"go give your sister a makeover." maria was already pulling her makeup bag out of her backpack and slid off kei's lap. she shoved the makeup bag into his chest and pushed him away.

"i'm scared?" he dragged me by my arm over to the other side of the gym with the bag in the other hand.

"put some faith in me. maria makes me watch makeup videos and give her opinions on her makeup looks." he sat down in front of me and kept my back towards the others. "i'm not going to do anything heavy, just like a little bit that's enough to be noticeable."

"okay." he made me shut my eyes to put on eyeshadow and i focused on trying to listen to the voices behind me. i felt kei brush some eyeshadow over my eyelids, blush on cheeks, mascara, and lipgloss on my lips. then he added a few extra stuff which i guessed was glitter or highlighter.

"are you done yet?" i asked when he stopped putting makeup on.

"yeah." he handed me a small mirror and i looked at myself. there was pink on my eyelids that was a little more pink that usually, but still looked pretty good. pink lip gloss and highlight on my nose, cheekbones, and corner of my eyes.

"why are you kinda good at makeup?" i asked and looked more closely at my eye.

"the power of being forced to watch makeup videos with maria." he put all the makeup into the bag and took my mirror back. i stood up and we walked back over to the group where hinata was telling everyone his most embarrassing story.

"and then i jump and- whoa! it looks so cool, y/n!" hinata broke off in the middle of his sentence to look at my makeup.

kuroo elbowed bokuto. "look at her, bokuto." i looked over at him and found him staring at me with his lips slightly parted.

"what do you think?" i asked and sat back down next to him. i poked his arm and he looked all over my face from my eyes down to my lips.

"well, now i know what will make him speechless." akaashi muttered and turned his head back to listen to the rest of hinata's story.

"it's really pretty." bokuto finally spoke up.

"thank you." i smiled up at him and pressed my lips together, feeling the lipgloss.

"like you." he said it more to himself than to me, but it made me smile anyway.

it seemed like this boy was the new reason to most of my smiles now days.

~~~
so like the guy left me on delivered and that sucks but whatever😭 but anyway now i'm manifesting to meet someone at my cousin's wedding 🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 4K 64
A world where soulmates are joined by tattoos from birth, Yahaba Shigeru longs to find his soulmate. The result? Something he never even dreamed of. ...
44.4K 1.5K 18
"𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋." ~ ✰ đ˜Žđ˜Šđ˜łđ˜°đ˜”đ˜°đ˜Żđ˜Ș𝘯:...
1.5M 40.3K 36
(Name) is Ukai Keishin's younger sister, the coach of Karasuno's Boys' Volleyball Team. Just like her brother and the Karasuno boys, (name) eats, bre...
220K 5.5K 19
❞ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 ❞ ・・・・・・-★ đ˜Œđ™ đ™–đ™–đ™šđ™đ™ž 𝙭 đ™§đ™šđ™–đ™™đ™šïżœ...