Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

Von Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... Mehr

Cast.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

Prologue.

481 18 2
Von Misskkholic

(after 3 years of accident)

Si Jun's POV:

"Si Jun...." I heard of my mother's voice. I opened my eyes slowly hearing birds chirping. Sun light was coming from window. I stood up and walked towards balcony. I opened window and air blew my hairs.

I looked at the sky and a sad smile crept on my face. My life was looking happy from away but as more as you come closer to me only pain could be seen in my eyes.

'Pain' I don't know what pain do I feel everyday and why? Sometimes I think I am missing someone but whom? Sometimes I think there is something missing from my life but what?

I don't remember anything of my past. I tried to regain memories but as much as I was trying. I felt like my head was about to burst. We shifted to Busan some days ago in our old house where according to mom and dad we used to live in my childhood but I don't remember. My father's big brother's family also lives here in this house. So we all live together now.

I got ready after brushing and taking bath and then I went to market to buy some new clothes for college and then I went to a saloon. I sat down on chair and a saloon worker started spraying water on my hairs. She moved her hands forward to cut my hairs.

"Stop...." I yelled quickly. She got stopped and apologized to me. I felt awkward whenever someone try to cut my hairs I didn't let them even touch them. Why? Why do I feel scared of my hairs getting trimmed.

I like short hairs but I have long hairs which reach at hips and for what? I am not trimming my hairs. Sometimes I feel like I came from mars. Many things are suspicious for me.

I like sitting under moonlight and seeing moon and stars in night. I cries automatically like I want to meet someone, like I miss someone badly.

I sleep after crying in nights and if still I am unable to sleep then I take sleeping pills. Yeah, from last 3 years I am taking sleeping pills to sleep because I am unable to sleep.

_____________

"Taehyung, he is a decent boy. Thank god. He came from USA after 3 years." A lady said. Mrs. Kim smiled.

"But why did you send him to the USA." That lady asked. Mrs. Kim's smile faded away.

"Let's go. We will talk about it later." Mr. Kim said and took her outside of there house.

"My son, I wanted to see him happy. He became alone after that incident. Si Jun have also forgotten him. I had to send him away." Mrs. Kim thought.

"I hope this time no will end up hurting in end." Mrs. Kim thought.

_____________

(Si Jun's POV:)

Next morning I woke up and got ready wearing a white top and mini denim skirt. I went to my new college in Busan. Actually I got a scholarship so that's why I shifted here in my last year of college. I am about of 22 years old.

I was walking in college garden. I smiled widely seeing that big college because it was like a dream to take admission in this beautiful college. A luxurious car whose name I don't even know came inside and stopped there.

Girls started screaming his name 'Jimin'. I looked at them shockingly and a boy came outside of the car.

"Half girls here." He said moving his right hand forward.

"Half girls there." He said moving his left hand upward.

"And others on down." He said. I widened my eyes in shock. Girls hooted and glued to him like a magnet.

"Whatever." I mumbled and went inside of the library. I went to library and started finding a book from the shelf.

I moved my gaze upward and saw a boy's eyes which were like blue ocean.

"Wow." I mumbled. I removed book to see his face but before I could see his face. He walked away from there. I ran behind him and tried to hold his hand but I slipped. He turned and quickly held me from waist.

He was looking at me peacefully. I was also looking at him. We both were breathing fastly. Some girls saw us and started cursing on me. He made me stood up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Taehyung is mine. You bitch stay away from him." A girl screamed.

"Oh so his name is Taehyung." I thought in my mind.

"Shut up. Go in your classes." He yelled. He walked away from there.

"He was preety handsome." I mumbled and smiled shyingly.

Taehyung's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully while laying down on window in library putting a book on my chest when I inhaled a familiar smell. I opened my eyes and saw Si Jun.

She was finding a book from shelf. I walked towards there to see her from near because it happened 3 years since we didn't meet. I was hiding my face with book. She moved her gaze to me so I quickly turned to go but I felt that she was about to fall so I turned and caught her in my arms.

I wish I could talk her like before but she have forgotten everything, about me, about everything what happened in past. I always liked her but she have forgotten me. I hope someone can take back my old Si Jun again.

(Other side)

"Little Jeon, it's already become 1:00pm. Wake up.  You have to go to college also." A old lady said while waking up Jungkook. She removed blanket and Jungkook put pillow on his face.

                    (Jungkook's room)

"5 minutes more please." Jungkook said.

"Little Jeon it's already become 1:00pm. When will you go to college?" Old lady said.

"After my death." Jungkook yelled.

"Late night parties, wandering around with girls in pubs or hotels. I wish a decent girl come in your life." Old day said. Jungkook opened his eyes. Si Jun's face came in front of his eyes.

"Wake up now. Your breakfast is ready or should I say lunch? Get up quickly otherwise your father will scold me." Old lady said and went outside of his room.

("I wish a decent girl come in your life.") That sentence was ringing in his mind. He took out a photo which was putting below his pillow. He smiled seeing that.

("Jungkook if you really feel scared then put your favourite person's picture below your pillow.") A flashback came in his mind of their school time.

"After coming to Busan, after coming here, I never felt this way like before, I want to see you again." Jungkook said. He was looking at his and Si Jun's amusement park photo which he stole when it fell down from her bag. He again put that photo below his pillow.

He stood up from bed. He was half naked, just wearing his pant. He walked towards mirror and looked at his reflection in mirror. He had marks on his body like someone beat him by belt or something like that.

"Playboy...." Jungkook mumbled and chuckled.

"Decent girl doesn't like playboys but playboys like decent girls." Jungkook said and smirked. He went inside of the washroom and on the shower.

He got ready wearing black lather jacket, black pant, a heavy metel chain, shifting his hairs to back, earrings. He has tattoos and piercings. He came downstairs and ran towards his car.

"Let's go my daughter." Jungkook said to his Lamborghini and sat inside of it.

____________

Si Jun was walking on corridor. She bumped into a girl and her books fell down. She helped her to take books.

"Thanks." That girl said. Si Jun smiled.

"No worries." Si Jun said.

"New student?" That girl asked. Si Jun nodded.

"Wow nice to meet you." That girl asked and started walking with her.

"Same to you. Umm...what kind of college is this?" Si Jun asked.

"Nice." That girl replied. Si Jun smiled.

"Only for rich children." That girl said. Si Jun's smile faded away hearing that.

"What?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Looks like you don't know anything." That girl said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"There are 4 type of boys and two types of girls in this college." That girl said.

"What?" Si Jun said and chuckled.

"Yeah no. 1 who are poor and come here just to study like you can see every boy who are wandering." That girl said. Si Jun nodded.

"No. 2 who is rich and come here for flirting, he has a name also. Park Jimin, who came in red luxurious car." That girl said. Si Jun opened her mouth and nodded.

"Yeah I saw." Si Jun said.

"No. 3 who is rich and every girl wants him as their boyfriend but he just loves his books." That girl said. Si Jun raised her eyebrows.

"He also has a name. Kim Taehyung." That girl said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"You must have seen a handsome boy in library. He is Taehyung." That girl replied. Si Jun's jaw dropped and she smiled shyingly.

"Yeah I saw him." Si Jun said smiling shyingly.

"I advise you to stay away from both of them otherwise girls will suck your blood." That girl said and Si Jun chuckled.

"And what about fourth type of boy?" Si Jun asked.

"He is not human. He is animal, wild animal." That girl said and Si Jun widened her eyes.

"He is the boss of college, badboy, playboy." That girl said. Si Jun gulped nervously.

"Let me give you a short introduction about him." That girl said. Si Jun nodded.

"Jeon Jungkook, son of Korea's no. 1 billionaire. According to him love doesn't exists and if it exists then it exists only for one night." That girl said. Si Jun widened her eyes and blinked twice.

"Why?" Si Jun asked.

"When he says he wants to sleep with a girl then he means it." That girl said and Si Jun opened her mouth in shock.

"Really?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. That girl nodded.

"He sleeps with girls no matter she has boyfriend or not. He is really animal." That girl said.

"Is he rapist?" Si Jun asked.

"Aniya....girls allowed him to touch them. Whoever slept with him says that he is worst human ever. He doesn't even let that girl stay for a second at his place after doing everything." That girl told. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"God I want to go to back." Si Jun mumbled.

"He only sleeps with a girl for one night and after doing everything he throws that girl like she is a garbage and for other time he wants someone new. Girls gave consent him firstly." That girl said.

"He is devil himself." Si Jun said. That girl nodded.

"Thank god I am not beautiful." That girl said and sighed.

"And about two types of girls. First one who are poor whom can Jungkook afford easily obviously for him and second one are rich girls who already wants him obviously." That girl said.

"What? So that means poor girls also likes him." Si Jun said. That girl nodded.

"Yeah you can see he is handsome and hot like hell but it depends on him with whom does he want to sleep. He never asks to any girl to sleep with him because he doesn't need to, they goes to him on their own will. And whoever he sleeps with, other girls bullies that girl that much that those girls left college." That girl said.

"Really?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah I am studying here from last two years. I saw that. He slept with a boy's girlfriend some days ago and his boyfriend got to know today. Other girls bullied that girl that much so she did suicide yesterday night at her home." That girl said.

"It means if he liked a girl and wants to sleep with that girl then it means her life got spoiled for life time." Si Jun said worriedly. That girl nodded.

"Yeah just like that. Bullying is just like a every day drama here. Some girls left college, some did suicide and some are in mental hospital." That girl said. Si Jun gasped.

"If this happens with that girl with whom he sleeps then why do girls want to sleep with him? Are they mad?" Si Jun asked.

"They think that they can make him fall in love with them but God knows when will he love and to whom? You can think it's just like a compitition. Many girls are trying their best so that he can fall in love with them." That girl said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"He never made any girlfriend, neither he loved any girl. They want to be his girlfriend and then his wife also as you see he is billionaire's son. They just want a hot, rich boyfriend." That girl said.

"Cheap gold digger girls." Si Jun mumbled. That girl chuckled.

"Do you not like him?" Si Jun asked.

"Aniya I am not beautiful like other girls and I like a simple boy thankfully he is my boyfriend." That girl said. Si Jun gasped.

"Happy to hear that." Si Jun said to her. She smiled.

"God, please never let me go in front of him. I really want to stay away from these kind of boys." Si Jun thought worriedly.

"So according to me just come here silently and go again to home silently because liking any of those three boys means choosing death on your own." That girl said. Si Jun pursued her lips.

"I don't know about other two but about Jungkook. I really hate that kind of boys. Thank god I don't like him." Si Jun mumbled.

Si Jun's POV:

I went to classroom. Everything was going fine but suddenly. A girl came inside of the classroom suddenly. She was breathing heavily.

"He..... he is here." She said.

"Hoo....." Others hooted loudly and ran away from class. I looked at them shockingly.

Teacher tried to stop but no one stopped. Everyone even boys went outside. I felt awkward sitting alone there so I also went behind them to see who came.

A black Lamborghini came in full speed, like a race was going on there. I furrowed my brows. Girls started screaming that much that anyone could become deaf hearing their voices.

"Again he." A boy mumbled.

"Every girl wants him. What about us then?" Another boy mumbled.

"Who?" I asked nervously.

"The international playboy. Jungkook....." He replied.

"Jungkook...." I mumbled furrowing my brows.

Girls hooted loudly. I wasn't able to see anything because of so much crowd and in real I really didn't want to see. He opened his car's door and came outside.

"Hoo......." Girls hooted.

"Oppa..... oppa..." They started screaming. His gaze could burn anyone's body. He was so scary.

"You Jungkook, you stole my girlfriend." A boy said angrily standing in front of him. He smirked.

"Everything is mine here." Jungkook said.

"But she used to love me." That boy yelled.

"Oh really, if she really loved you then ask her why she slept with me?" Jungkook said. Others laughed.

"You...." That boy said angrily and held his jacket's collar. Jungkook gritted his teeth and punched on his face. I opened my mouth in shock. Jungkook started beating him badly.

"Hey, help him." I said to boys who were standing beside me.

"He doesn't like anyone touching him without his permission. He touched his collar. He won't leave him now." That boy said.

"Then help him." I said worriedly.

"Are you mad? No one ever dared to stop him and whoever did they are in hospital." He replied. My breath got stuck in my throat after hearing that.

"But I can't see that." I mumbled and ran towards there. I pushed Jungkook and made that boy stood up whom he was beating.

"Are you okay?" I asked to that person. He nodded but suddenly everything got turned when someone held my arm from behind and turned me angrily, holding my neck.  

I saw him moving his fist to punch me. I furrowed my brows and closed my eyes tightly.

Jungkook's POV:

I was beating a boy peacefully when suddenly a girl came towards us and pushed me with her little hands. I gritted my teeth and held her arm tightly to turn her towards me. Her hairs touched on my face and her smell, I inhaled it before somewhere but I am unable to recognise.

I turned her facing me while with another hand, I moved a fist to punch her but suddenly my furrowed brows quickly back to normal seeing her face. Her eyes were closed tightly in fear. I blinked nervously and my breath got stuck in my throat.

"Again, at same place." Jungkook thought in his mind.

My anger flew away seeing her face after 3 years of long time. On those 3 years I never thought she will again bump into me and again meet me like before. You again came in front of me Si Jun.

**********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Want to read the full story then follow me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.3K 1.2K 69
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...
196K 11.8K 47
[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lovable men, And, Someone's obsession for...
615K 27.1K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
131K 6.5K 40
Rivals For Love: (A JJK and KTH fanfiction) A bizarre love triangle following a platitude mafia theme. Two extremely powerful and dreaded men deeply...