Some Witches Need Anger Manag...

By TGR20-16

* The Moonstone Chronicles Book 3 Teenage werewolf, Alec Colby, inadvertently helped to release Lucifer from... More

Part 1
I Accidentally Kickstarted The Apocalypse
Did You Miss Me?
The Figure
Seeing Double
Arm Ourselves With Information
The Portal To Nowhere
The Coven
That... Was Fucking Weird
Lilith
The End
Part 2
A Whole New Realm
Turnscrew's Academy
Chameleon
The Hall Of Heroes
It Was A Dream, Right?
Invasion Of My Privacy
Dream A Little Dream
The Survivors Of The Apocalypse
Lost Humanity
Some Sort Of Cult
Split Mind
Spontaneous Musical Number
Balance
Part 3
Cheating Death
Necromancy And Chaos
An Old Friend, An Old Enemy
The Once And Future King
Soul
Part 4
Wolfie
Happy Birthday To Me
Play The Game
Real Hell
Faith
The Prince Of Dorkness
Part 5
Done Being Good
The First Man
Deal With The Devil?
Wards And Claws
Resurrection
Part 6
#TeamKalec
Frozen
A Game Of Survival
Some Witches Need Anger Management
Epilogue: We Have A Problem
Announcement: Coming Soon...

Sandalphon

33 4 109
By TGR20-16

"The music?" Victoria asked.

Alec nodded "Yeah, we have no idea what's causing it, but it started as soon as Lucifer was defeated."

So whatever it was, it had waited for Lucifer to be defeated before showing it's hand and causing people to start singing... scared of Lucifer maybe? Or just taking advantage?

"How did it start?" I asked.

"We had just sent Lucifer down to hell," Alec replied "Then music started playing out of nowhere and the three of us started singing."

Well, that sounds like my idea of hell... I don't sing in public. Not for anyone.

"What happened after that?"

"The next thing we knew the music stopped" Alec said "We've tried to find out what's causing it, but nothing is working"

"So, I've already tested to see if it was magic?" Victoria asked "A spell?"

"Yeah, it wasn't magic," Alec replied "We ruled that out pretty quickly."

Shit. Then what was causing it? Some kind of object? A demon? Or, maybe...

Suddenly a burst of bright light shone and we all quickly covered our eyes. When the light dimmed it left Michael standing, his blue suit ripped and burnt, his hair cut short and his piercing blue eyes filled with anger.

"It's Sandalphon," he said "He's here, I can feel him."

"Nice to see you too Micheal," I said "Did you find Lilith?"

"I did not," Michael replied "She was being shielded from my gaze. One of my brothers was hiding her."

Oh, shit that wasn't good...

"Sandalphon?" Victoria asked.

"Yes," Michael replied, his voice hard "The Angel Of Music."

Well that explains a lot.

"Hang on, your an angel?" Alec asked "And another angel is behind all the singing? Have I gone bloody mad?"

Michael looked over at him with an emotionless expression then continued "Lilith has been using his power to hide from me, and that goes against every law of heaven. I do not have time to explain every detail to you, Alec."

With that he turned and walked inside leaving us standing there for a more before we followed him. When we finally reached where Michael had stopped to wait for us, we were greeted by a sight that made us all pause. There was sand everywhere. It filled every inch of space in the room and was covering every single bit of furniture. And it was still moving. The people were all gone, but one lone figure stood at the top of the aisle.

He wore a long black coat, the sleeves pushed up his arms. Pale wings jutted out from his back, and when he turned around they stretched out behind him. His skin was pale, he had blonde hair that looked almost white. He looked young, but the powerful aura that came off him made me feel small. He looked right through us until his golden gaze rested on Michael.

"Brother," he said coldly. His voice was beautiful, like liquid silver. But there was something about it that made me feel pure fear.

"Sandalphon," Michael replied, the tension between them was so thick you could cut it with a knife "Your a long way from the White City."

"That much we can agree upon," Sandalphon replied.

For a moment he didn't say anything more, just staring Michael down, but then the corners of his mouth turned upwards and he laughed. His laugh was light, airy, and full of life. I hadn't expected laughter to be such a pleasant sound, and yet still sound sad at the same time.

"You never change, Michael," he said "Always so serious, so righteous... so incredibly dull."

"And hiding the Mother Of Demons isn't?" Michael retorted "You would do well to heed what happened to our brother."

"And, how is Lucifer?" Sandalphon asked.

"Busy with his apocalypse," Michael replied "As you well know."

"Ah yes, the end of all worlds," Sandalphon said "All of mankind must die. Yes, he was always the most interesting brother, wasn't he?"

Michael clenched his fists and took a step closer to Sandalphon who simply closed his eyes. As he did music swelled. Violins, cellos, flutes and horns joined together to form a soft melody. The sound of it caused the hair on the back of my neck to rise as Michael sung, his deep voice hypnotising as it echoed through the room.

Brother can't you see it?
What all of us are fighting for?
You're trying to fight me
But all I want is peace

You're the Angel Of Music
It's honesty lives through you
try to understand me
See what I meant

Look around you and see
It's love and it's truth
You can make it or break it
It's all up to you

Sandalphon slowly opened his eyes, his golden orbs burning as the music faded away. He held his hands above his head and smiled as Michael fell silent.

"What did you get out of it?" Michael asked as he glared at him.

"Peace, perhaps," Sandalphon replied.

"Do you think any peace will come from hiding her?" Michael asked "When everything that makes humanity human is torn to shreds and burned into ash by Lucifer? Will you still get peace from that?"

"I've always wanted peace," Sandalphon replied calmly, "My purpose in all this was to bring peace and tranquillity. I can give those things though my music. I am doing all that I can to bring harmony. This world needs balance Michael, it doesn't need violence."

"This world is at war!" Michael spat "Our brother is out there destroying everything he touches, while you build this fantasy land where music fixes everything! You're trying to recreate paradise only to destroy it with your actions."

The music began again, stronger this time, as Sandalphon closed his eyes once more and let the music take control of him. After a few minutes he snapped open his eyes and his golden irises stared straight into Michael's.

"Music can heal, it may help your precious world in ways you cannot," he said "Why can't you accept that?"

Michael shook his head slowly, his face growing angry "Because you have become corrupted!"

"Have I?" Sandalphon replied "Or, rather, have you become corrupted by your obsession with humanity?"

Michael stayed silent, his jaw clenched tight as Sandalphon raised an eyebrow.

"I have seen your thoughts Michael," Sandalphon said calmly "There is no hope for Heaven's Children now. You have fallen far further than the Lightbringer ever did."

"And just how have I fallen? What did you do Sandalphon?"

"Me? Nothing," Sandalphon replied "It was Gabriel, he gave our siblings upstairs the information they needed."

"What did Gabriel tell them?"

"That angels aren't supposed to interfere with humans," Sandalphon answered "But, here you are clearly flaunting the first rule of Heaven."

"Father sent me..." Michael replied, but before he could continue Sandalphon interrupted him.

"No, Father didn't send you, he couldn't have, because he's missing.

God is missing?

"If you're implying that I'm somehow responsible for this, you're wrong," Michael said, his voice filled with anger.

"I am not implying anything, Michael," Sandalphon replied "Just stating the facts. And the fact is that Father is missing."

"How can you be sure?"

Sandalphon shrugged and Michael growled in anger. For a few moments neither of them said anything as they glared at each other. Eventually Michael broke eye contact, letting his head hang as Sandalphon looked at him.

"Let me ask you a question," Sandalphon said, his tone now softer "Do you feel His presence?"

Michael seemed confused for a moment before he frowned.

"No," he replied "There is... an absence."

"Exactly," Sandalphon replied "Father is gone. He may have disappeared, He may have been taken... but He isn't here."

Silence filled the room as I watched the two of them stand there in silence.

"What now?" Victoria asked breaking the moment.

"Now?" Sandalphon asked "Nothing happens now. Now you just live with the consequences of your decisions."

Consequences? What consequences?

"I think that is enough," Michael replied softly "We should go now."

Suddenly Michael stopped and dropped to the floor screaming in agony, his wings bursting forth to their full width before folding up tightly against his back as the horrible sound of ripping flesh filled the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 166 41
Newly turned werewolf, Alec Colby, is just getting used to the supernatural side of his life. His main worries are that his parents have found out he...
8 0 5
Twenty-year-old Joelle Lyons has been on the run her entire life from dangerous men Who works for the evil warlock/vampire hybrid Ezekiel. He is a ti...
49.7K 2.9K 32
[Part 2 of the Witch Chronicles, Completed✔] A year after the events of The Witch Chronicles, Perry's friends are still feeling the tremors of his sa...
175K 9.7K 77
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~ (This is book 4. Yo...