The Cat And The Snake

由 Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... 更多

Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Prologue

1.4K 30 42
由 Harriet_Potter8

Master Fu had a very tough decision to make. He trusted two of the Miraculous jewels to two young teenagers. Marinette Dupain-Cheng with the Ladybug Miraculous and Adrien Agreste with the Black Cat Miraculous.

They were both doing so well until one day they needed help. Master Fu could have called Ladybug and told her to take one Miraculous and return it after, but he knew his time as the Guardian was coming to an end.

But before he could choose a new Guardian, he gave out four more Miraculous jewels. Testing the holders to see if they were worthy.

They were. All four of them.

Nino Lahiffe, he trusted Nino to take care of Wayzz for him as the Turtle Miraculous was Master Fu's first. He's Adrien and Luka's best friend. No matter what Nino always has something positive to say. He has a crush on Alya.

Alya Cèsaire was the perfect girl to take the Fox Miraculous. In charge of the Ladyblog, Alya is Marinette and Chloe's best friend, she always had good advice to give her friends, even if she does have a soft spot for Nino.

Chloe Bourgeois, daughter of the Mayor of Paris, people would assume she's spoiled since she's the Mayor's daughter, but really she's a generous and a kind girl who deserves the Bee Miraculous.

Luka Couffaine, holder of the Snake Miraculous. Despite being quite and a man of few words, Luka speaks with his music. His crush on Chloe makes him a softie. He admires Marinette for her kindness and support as a good friend. He's close with Nino and Adrien but he sees Adrien as his best friend.

The first two Superheroes to ever save Paris, the brave, confident, determined, Ladybug and the cheeky, flirty, horrible cat-pun making Chat Noir, are the saviours of the City of Romance and Love.

Marinette is a kind, outgoing, supportive, generous, girl who dreams of becoming a Fashion Designer. She may be clumsy, but Marinette knows how to bring the best out of everyone she meets.

Adrien is the complete opposite when he's Chat Noir, when he's the hero in black leather he can be whoever he wants, making horrible cat-puns and flirting with whoever he wants. Not having to live up to his father's expectations of being a famous Model. He has a crush on Marinette.

*_*-~

"Chloe, Luka obviously has a crush on you. And Mari, Adrien has a crush on you." Alya tells her two best friends as they walk into their High School on the first day of the new year.

"How many times do we have to tell you Alya? Luka and Adrien are just our friends." The girls say in unison. Then they exchanged a mischievous glace and face their friend.

"What about Nino? He seems to be interested in you." Marinette smirked. Chloe nodded, "We both know you like him, just admit it." Alya looks away from her friends.

"What? No. He wouldn't like me." Alya admits and her friends roll their eyes. "C'mon. Let's go inside." Marinette insists, bringing her friends inside the building.

Inside, Luka is talking to his sister, Juleka.

"Are you sure Chloe is the girl you want? What if she doesn't like you back?" The purple haired girl asked her brother, Luka is the only one she feels comfortable talking around since he's the one she grew up with.

"You don't have to worry about me Jules, even if she does reject me, I won't be heartbroken, I'll just have to move on." He told her, pressing a light kiss to his sisters forehead. Juleka smiled as she walked away from her brother to join her best friend, Rose.

Sass peeks out from where he was hiding is Luka's jacket. "Your sister has a point, what if Chloe does reject you? How will you move on?" The Snake Kwami has always been wise.

"I'll tell you what I told Juleka, even if she does reject me, I will find a way to move on." Luka's Kwami let out a sigh. "If you say so," And hides back in the jacket.

Just then, three girls are running by Luka. Marinette, Alya and... Chloe... The blonde girl had let her hair down and it seemed like everything went in slow motion as she ran past Luka, her hair blowing in the wind and her eyes closed with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. The blue haired boys mind went blank as he produced the blonde, blue eyed beauty that had just run past him.

Luka thought long and hard about it, he was going to confess to Chloe. She was currently talking with Marinette. The dark haired girl spotted him coming towards them and waved. "Hey Luka," She smiled and gently elbowed Chloe and the blonde turned around and saw the boy.

"Oh, hi Luka." Chloe said, smiling. "Hey Chloe." Luka said, being all calm on the outside while the inside of his mind was panicking. "I was just wondering if you were busy after school." He asked her in a nice calm voice. "Oh, no, I'm not, why?" She questioned and Luka lightly blushed. "Do you want to hang out?" Luka doesn't expect her to answer right away.

He was aware that she might not even like him, as the girl showed no signs of having feelings towards him. "Uhm... Actually I-" Chloe starts, "She'd love to!" Marinette blurts out, interrupting the girl. Chloe sends Marinette a glare.

"Mari!" She whines, "Sorry." The blue haired girl apologized. "But you should hang out with him," Marinette admitted in a whisper. Chloe sighs, "Fine, but only if you hang out with Adrien, it's only fair." She ordered, making the other girl with blue eyes sigh.

"Okay then, deal, you hang out with Luka, I'll hang out with Adrien." The girls agree and go their separate ways as Chloe turns back to Luka.

"So, what did you have in mind?" Luka's eyes widened in shock as his crush accepted to hang out but he shook away the feeling to answer her. "What do you like to do?" He asks her and her face lights up. "Shopping!" She squeals grabbing Luka's hand and pulling him outside.

"What about School?" The boy asks as he tries to keep up with the girl. "Don't worry, I'll cover for you!" Marinette calls from where she was standing as she waves them off.

*_*-~

Marinette watched as Chloe drags Luka away and laughs to herself. She proceeded to look for a certain blonde boy with green eyes. She spots him talking with Nino. She runs over to them and calls out, "Hey guys!" The boys turn and Adrien admires the sight.

In slow motion, Marinette is running towards him, her eyes simmering and her perfect smile on her beautiful face, Nino smirks as he backs away slowly to leave them alone.

"H-hey Marinette.." Adrien stutters, he's had a crush on Marinette for a while, the beginning of High School, so about a year since they're in Tenth Grade this year making them all fifteen.

"Hi Adrien, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after School." Adrien was taken aback. Marinette wants to hang out with him after School. "S-sure, I'd love to." He replied and Marinette beams. "Great. See you later." With that the girl runs off leaving him behind.

Plagg pops his head out. "You have a date with Marinette, try not to mess it up." The Kwami snickers. "Shut it Plagg." Adrien snaps out of his trace and pushes the Kwami back into his jacket.

*_*-~

"Does anyone know where Chloe and Luka are?" Miss. Bustier asked the class. "They're not here Miss, Chloe texted me and said she had an emergency." Marinette said, Alya was confused, but she decided to ask Marinette later. "And Luka?" Marinette didn't know what to say for him, she was thinking until a quiet voice spoke up.

"He has a fever Miss..." Juleka spoke much to everyone's surprise. The girl had seen and heard the conversation with her brother and his long term crush and knows they have gone shopping. She doesn't want her brother to get in trouble, even if it means lying, but she knows Marinette did it too, to cover for Chloe.

"Thank you for telling me girls, I hope Luka feels better and wish Chloe luck to take care of that emergency." Miss. Bustier says and goes back to explaining the lesson.

*_*-~

Chloe and Luka have gone to almost all the stores in the mall, Luka offered to carry all the bags, at first Chloe didn't want him to carry all the bags but Luka insisted and Chloe finally accepted.

Lunch time came along and the teens were about to eat when Luka finally decided to confess his feelings for Chloe. The girl was currently sipping her water when Luka spoke.

"Uh, listen Chloe, there's something I need to tell you." Chloe remembered Alya's words from that morning and suspected Luka was going to confess, she didn't want to stop him because she wants to give him a chance.

She'll just have to let him down as gently as possible so he doesn't get Akumatized. "Okay, go ahead." She told him and he took a big breath in.

"Chloe... I like you, and I mean, like, like, for almost a year now and I just had to tell you, so what I'm trying to say is... I'm in love with you Chloe.." Luka says, Chloe's eyes widened, she knew Luka had a crush on her but she never expected him to confess his love for her, she thought it was just a silly crush but he fell in love with her.

Spitting out her water Chloe coughed apologizing for the sudden outburst as she calmed down and cleaned up the spill. She cleaned her throat before speaking.

"Luka, you're an amazing guy, you're kind, sweet and I really appreciate you taking me out today, I had an amazing time with you but... I just... Don't feel that way about you... Don't get me wrong, you'd make a perfect boyfriend, just for someone who isn't me, I really hope we can stay friends, I care about you a lot and I don't want this to ruin the friendship between us." Chloe says, then she speaks words Luka would have never guessed she would say.

"I actually honestly thought you were gay." Luka blinks as his mouth drops open. "You what?" He asks and Chloe blushes. "I'm so sorry to assume things but it just kinda looked obvious, I didn't even tell my friends I thought you were gay but I guess I was wrong, again I'm so sorry for jumping to conclusions, please forgive me."

Luka was speechless, his year long crush though he was gay. He didn't blame her, from the way he dresses and acts he put that in her head, he took her shopping for flips sake.

He speaks with music rather than words, how could she not suspect he's gay? "Let's get back to School, just let them know your fever was just minor and its gone." Chloe says, getting up and grabbing a few bags.

Luka looked at her with a questioning look and Chloe held up her phone.

"Marinette texted me, she and Juleka covered for us, Mari said I had an emergency and your sister said you had a fever, she really cares about you, I wish I had a sister or a brother that cared about me like that." Chloe says, unaware of her half-sister in New York.

*_*-~

After School, Marinette met up with Adrien and he was staring at her like he was a lovesick puppy. "So, what do you want to do?" Marinette asked him, he looks at her snapping out of his fantasy world of him and Marinette having a family and living happily ever after.

"We should do something you want to do." He tells her and she shakes her head, "I'm the one who asked you so we should do something you want to do." Adrien scratched the back of his neck. "Do you want to hang out at the Park?" Marinette nodded, taking his hand and walking slowly bringing him along to the Park that's right near her house.

The duo sits down on the bench, Adrien didn't even notice he was nervous until the blue haired girl asked him what was wrong. "Are you okay Adrien? Is something wrong?"

Adrien was shaking, he had to tell Marinette now, "Marinette, I like you, more then a friend." He blurts out and the girl is left in shock. She doesn't want to hurt him enough that he'll get Akumatized so she tells him the truth.

"I'm sorry Adrien, but I'm not looking to date anyone right now, but I'm pretty sure there's someone else out there for you, someone who will love you for you, and you will love them, if you want, I can help you find that someone." At that moment it opened Adrien's eyes that having Marinette as a friend was even better then having her as a girlfriend.

"Really?" She smiled, "Of course, it's what friends are for." He hugs her and she hugs him back. "Thank you, Marinette." Adrien tells her, "Anytime, Adrien." The two are in a hug as they are forced apart by the sound of a loud explosion signaling someone has been Akumatized.

~-*_*

It's a story I really wanted to write 'cause why not? Each chapter as usual will be in the P.O.V of each character like all my other stories. Hope you enjoy! Bye!
~A

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.4K 249 51
Marinette can't get Adrien off of her mind but she can't tell him how she feels because he's with Kagami. She starts to realise that Chat Noir has st...
60.2K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
43.8K 1.1K 17
Ladybug is absent only for a week and when she comes back, she's pissed. Surprisingly, only Honey Bee - the new Bee holder in their team - is innocen...
12.2K 415 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...