My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Party

12K 578 79
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 36

"Ma Papaji, I have prepared everything , maids will arrange everything no need to do anything and even if you need something so just ask them they will do it or just call me. And Papaji you , please take your meds timely and take rest after having your dinner............"Like this Avni kept instructing them who were standing their listening to her, just like students listen to their teacher , while Neil was just staring her Shockley ,as it was the first time he heard her talking so much in front him, otherwise she only listens to others.

"Avni...Avni...Avni you are just going for 2-3hrs, not for yrs. Don't worry about us that much,we will be good. You just go and enjoy" Shweta said

"But....ma..."Avni started but was cut off by her.

"No..ma and all, just go and enjoy. " Shweta said sternly making her nod.

"Neil puttar (child) go and enjoy you both" Prakash said.

Avneil left for the party after taking blessing.
.
.
.
Sitting inside the car Neil looked at her today she was looking very beautiful. Her dark coled big eyes with long lashes, blush on her milky white cheek, her heart shape pink lips which had a pink lipstic were attracting him very much. Indeed she was a natural beauty which he had never seen before her.

But something was missing.

He looked at her carefully and moved near her.

Avni who was putting seat belt when she felt his breath on her stopped.

Upping her lashes, her eyes get locked with his. When she felt her long hairs roll down on her back making her conscious and she immediately tried to tied them again.

"What...what are you doing?" She said lowering her lashes not wanting to look in to his eyes while making bun but was stopped by a hold on her wrist.

Neil who saw her trying to tie her hairs again frowned. He didn't like her doing that. He always noticed her tying them which he never liked he always wanted her to keep her hair open as according to him everyone have the right to live freely whether they are human or thing. It was not like he wasn't possessive for his things, he was very possessive and protective over his thing or person but at the same time he always knows when to express his emotion and when to keep calm. For him giving freedom doesn't mean that he will let anyone else to take advantage.

"Keep them open" he said staring her intensely making her freeze.

"It...it don't look good" She said remembering her Aunt and her cousin Riya words how they always used to degrade her in every means from her food to her clothes everything. They always used to badmouth her whether it was about how clothing ,her personality ,face or her hairs. They always used to say that she was ugly ,her hairs were worst of all in her body hearing them always made her insecure about herself .

For a women her beauty plays a vital role in her life. It doesn't matter that how she look but each women have its own beauty for the world it must be outer but the real beauty is inside.

Avni was beautiful not only from outside but inside too. She was perfect in all aspect. From her innocent fairy face to her golden heart. She always endured pain, punishment everything  they gave her with a smiling face she never once argued. She always use to do whatever they say as a submissive without any words , so when they used to degrade her, regarding her look and personality. She somewhere started to accept that also, which made her think that she not good without knowing the actual fact.

While Riya always who always used to feel jealous of Avni whether its her beauty, personality or her golden heart. Her all boyfriend wanted to date Avni secretly which used to make her furious and her heart started to fill with hatred for her.

"Who said?? For me they are the best" Neil who heard frowned but the said with a smile remembering when the first time he saw her long wavy hairs and his lips twitched unknowingly well it was in the initial days when he was sleeping but then woke up due to sunrays when he saw her combing her silky long hair.

"Are you mocking me??"She asked upping her lashes at him but then quickly averted her it ,noticing his intense gaze.

"Why will I mock you? And who said that?? Your Aunt." Neil said with  sarcasm making her shocked.

How he got to know that.?

"Its...its nothing like that" She said trying to avoid his questions making him angry as he never like her hiding anything from him but he kept doing that. He always wants her to fight for herself.

"I don't want to listen any argument from you. Just do what I said. Leave them like that. Did you understand." he said sternly making her nod submissively like always but this time it only made him furious, but then he tried to control not wanting to hurt her with his words.
.
.
.
Reaching there Neil introduced her with his important clients and business partners.  They all congratulated him and praised her beauty. While some men's and women's were jealous of them.

Avni was standing beside Neil when Mr Cameron, the host entered with his wife. And peoples started encircling them.

"Hello Mr Khanna I hope you are enjoying the party" Mr. Cameron said coming to Neil.

"Hello to you too and yes definitely."Neil greeted him back.

"And whose this beautiful lady beside you." He asked noticing Avni.

"Oh..Yeah meet my wife Mrs Avni Neil Khanna" Neil said staring her, holding her by her waist.

Hearing him calling her with her full make her heart flatter.

"Oh hello Mrs Khanna nice to meet you here and here is my wife" he said

Avni nod at him and gave a small smile to his wife.

"Avni come let's get along" Mrs Cameron said to her making her look at Neil somewhere asking his permission making him smile.

"Avni go, I will be here only, when you will be need me just call me okay." he said nodding at her somewhere his heart feeling happy that she asked him.

Soon she left with Mrs Cameron leaving him with Mr Cameron and soon they got busy in their business talk.

Mrs Cameron introduced Avni with some of her friends and started to talk while Avni just stood there listening to their talks and time to time just nodded or giving them answer in one or two words, when they asked her something.

"Your husband loves you a lot."Mrs Cameron said to her once they were alone.

"Huhh!"She asked her confusingly.

"Maybe he standing there ,but his 90 percent attention is on you" she replied sighing at neil.

Hearing her Avni looked at him only to find him staring her while talking with them but then averted his gaze seeing her looking him.

"Didn't I told you??" Mrs Cameron said winking at her making her face heat up.

"Its...its nothing I like that" Avni said trying to avoid this talk.

He don't like me or can say hate me.

Maybe was just looking at me to find if I am not misbehaving with you.

Then what about the care ,the concern he shows for you.

Her subconscious asked.

Maybe its for his family.

And what about that night when he saved you from goons, putting pillows and all. Is it needed for him to do for his family.

What happened answer me?? Why are you not speaking  ??

Her subconscious asked again making her shut ,not finding any answer.

There...there is nothing like that. He hates me and is just showing off nothing else.

Okay I believe you. Let see till how much time, you will hide yourself from him.

Her subconscious answered.

I.......

"Avni"

She came out of her thought hearing Mrs Cameron.

"Ye...yes" She answered upping her lashes at her

"What happened where did you get lost?"Mrs Cameron asked to which she nodded in no.

"Okay come lets go to them" She said pointing at her husband and Neil and they started to walk toward them.

Avni was walking toward Neil when suddenly spot light fall on the entrance making all looked there.

A girl entered walking elegantly looking like a princess in her evening gown making all look toward her.

The girl came toward Mr Cameron and hugged him tightly.

"Dadda I miss you "She said hugging him.

"Juhi" Mrs Cameron said smiling brightly to see her daughter after 2 yrs. As she lives in abroad for her business. (Guys please being her named as Juhi doesn't make her bad. I don't wanted to introduce any foreign name so that's why I have named this character as Juhi. It was needed in it so:))

"Mom" Juhi said moving toward her.

"When did you came??" Mrs Cameron asked

"This evening" Juhi replied glancing at Neil. Her long time time crush.

"Okay Neil meet my daughter Juhi Cameron she lives in abroad and handle my business there and Juhi meet Mr Neil Khanna my business partner" Mrs Cameron introduced them

"Hello Ms Cameron" Neil greeted her formally.

"Hi Neil" saying this Juhi hugged him making others shocked.

"I didn't knew, that you will also be here" She said breaking the hug

"Juhi how did you know him" Mr Cameron asked looking at them.

"Dadda actually we have worked together" She said

"Really?" Mr Cameron asked her then looked at him.

"I don't remember, maybe we have worked together" Neil said unsurely making other nod then looked at Avni.

"Miss Cameron meet my wife Avni Neil Khanna." Neil said putting his hand on Avni's waist making Juhi's eyes widen as she did didn't knew about him getting married.

"Hello Avni." Juhi said clutching her fist tightly hiding her hatred inside her.

P/s- Well its unedited so please ignore the mistakes.

Will see you guys in  next update till them stay safe and blessed,
Thank you.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
657K 35.2K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
64.6K 6.3K 54
A tragedy leads ACP Neil Khanna to the doorstep of a celebrity, Avni Raichand, the rising actress of Bollywood. [ Completed ] 。☆彡 There was somethin...
3.5M 171K 72
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...