Didn't go as planned..

By Jay202202

The art isn't mine. Also I'm not sure where this story is going, but there's going to be killing, Violence... More

⚠️AUTHORS NOTE⚠️
🚗The weird trip🚗
👋Meeting For Real👋
🧑‍🦽Another night..🧑‍🦽
🧍Just a shock🧍
⚠️AUTHORS NOTE⚠️
🫶love..?🫶
🌹 something new. 🌹
🎉Finally🎉

🤫Misson🤫

20 0 0
By Jay202202

"Atsumu!! The stuff is here!" Akaashi put all the boxes on the table. Atsumu ran to the table.

"Where's the bathroom?" Atsumu asked after he picked up all the boxes. Akaashi pointed to the bathroom door. Atsumu walked over and opened the door with his pinky finger and walked in shutting the door with his side.

"Have you got everything?" Sakusa walked up to Akaashi. Akaashi nodded and looked at the bathroom door. Saksuas eyes looked the same way.

"I'm kinda scared of what be bought..there was a lot of boxes." Sakusa raised his eyebrow and looked back at Akaashi.

"You didn't watch what he bought?" Sakusa looked concerned now.

"We'll I did, but I could barely see anything." Akaashi signed. Then the bathroom door opened. Everyone's attention went to Atsumu.

"Damn!..wtf!" Komori popped out of no where.
"Who is this hottie?" Atsumu giggled.

"It's Atsumu. He's in his disguise for the mission." Akaashi laughed at Komori.

"Too bisexual for his own good.." Sakusa looked at Komori.

"Did you just expose me?" Komori put a fake offended look on his face and put one of his hands to his forehead.

"You'd never be able to do it yourself. Plus it's only Akaashi and Atsumu...Actually..good luck." Sakusa looked back at Atsumu. "We're doing the mission tonight every needs to be ready by 7:20Pm." Sakusa walks away into his office.

"You owe me ¥0.20" Kenma looked at Osumu.
Osumu stood there in shock.

"Damnit I really thought he was gay." Osumu sighed. "Fuck you Komori I just lost ¥0.20!"

"How the hell is it my fault!?" Komori and Osumu started to argue. Everyone just watched.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright. I'm in the back." Atsumu whispered to his ear pease. He walked out of the room and watched the room closely until he saw the man walk into a private room. Atsumu grabbed a note pad and pin and walked over to the security. "Is is okay if I take the order of whoever's in this room?" The security knocked a pattern on the door. Another pattern the knocked pack on the other side. The security guards moved and opened the door. Atsumu bowed and walked in. "Hello sir. What can I get you tonight?" Atsumu winked.

"Hmm. Beer please." Atsumu wrote beer down in the notepad but also wrote down the patterns of the knocking.

"Anything else I can get for you sir?" He smirked and looked Atsumu up and down.

"Your name. That's it." He stared at Atsumu. Very closely. Atsumu really wanted to kill him already.

"Aki Mitoyo." Atsumu turned around swaying his hips. "I'll be back with your drink soon sir!" Atsumu put on a fake smile and walked out of the room.

.

.

.

.

Atsumu walked back to the private room with the man's drink. The security let him in and shut the door behind him this time. Atsumu secretly still poisoned the man's drink just in case. "Here's your drink sir." Atsumu bent down and sat the drink down. The man stood up and grabbed Atsumus waist. He opened his mouth to speak but Atsumu shot him in the head and quickly put the gun in his hand as he screamed. Atsumu purposely fell backwards on the ground and started fake crying. The security burst in. One of them called the police and the other kept Atsumu comfortable.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Atsumu walked out of the back of the building. He knew the security put a tracker and a mic on him. He smashed them with his fingers.  He whispered "Mission complete." To his ear peace. He walked to the car where everyone was waiting. "That's how to to it." He walked up to them smiling. They all got into the car talking about the mission.

.

.

.

.

.

.
——————————————————-
655 words including this.
I was a bit lazy with this part but that's because I finished the part before this before writing this one. Also ¥0.20 is $26.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.1K 13
Story starts off when Deku is in his 3rd year of junior high. After Deku's mom died and no heroes even tried to save her, Deku gave up on trying to b...
689 20 13
You are a second year just transfered schools to karasuno. You have an unlikely meeting with one of the volleyball players and end up becoming the t...
32.2K 595 39
I do NOT own any of the characters,art or music that's going to be mentioned in this story. Warnings: Smut,angst,blood,fluff,etc 18+ story This story...
33.4K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning ⚠️ Boy×Boy Cussing Bad grammar