🌹 something new. 🌹

Komori walked into Kiyoomis office.
"Kiyo? You awake?" Komori needed to check if he was okay. It was past the time Kiyoomi usually wakes up and he never gets off his schedule.

"I'm up..just don't wanna move." Kiyoomi looked up to see Komori walking over to the bed side.

Komori pulled a chair from the side and sat down. "I hope you know what you're doing. If you get too distracted...Something might happen. Someone might come." Komori looked concerned.

Kiyoomi sighed. "I know, but I also know how to keep him safe. I'm always on guard even if I don't want to be.." his hand moved to Atsumus head bringing him closer. "You might wanna move." Kiyoomi closed his eyes and rolled with Atsumu to the ground on the other side of the bed while Komori jumped back. Bullets flew around the room. A man walked in.

"Aww. I thought I'd get you this time! Nice to see you guys again." The man stood in the doorway as the other members ran into the room.

"Atsumu stay on the floor the others are here. I don't want your brother to try and kill me all the time." Kiyoomi whispered to Atsumu. He was gonna kiss him on the head but he didn't.

"Okay.." Atsumu whispered and giggled quietly.

"You could've gave me a better warning." Kiyoomi stood up cracking his neck.

"Ew.. that sounds gross." Kenma noticed everyone looking at him so he backs away.

"What do you need? Money? Help? People?" Kiyoomi walked over to the man and stood right in front of him. "Kōtarō?"

"Kiyoomi." The man smiled. "I need one person from you." He put his hand on Akaashis shoulder. "I'll pay you, give you something you want, or you wait until you need my help and I won't ask for anything in return." He stayed there just smiling.

Kiyoomi took a deep breath in and out. "What do you need him for?"

The man laughed. "Just a date. And few bombs!" He stopped smiling. "If that's okay.."

Kiyoomi looked at Akaashi than back at Kōtarō. "..yeah that's fine, but if I need him back for a mission. You give him back." Kiyoomis voice was stern.

"Yes sir!" The man smiled. "Hear that Akaashi! We can go on a date!" He was excited. Everyone was kinda confused.

"Where's my brother? He should be here somewhere right?" Osumu stared at Kiyoomi.

"Oh! I had Atsumu go get me some chocolate and stuff for something. Sorry I forgot to tell you." Komori laughed as he walked closer to the bedroom door.

"Where did this door even come from?" Iwaizumi stood behind everyone else.

"It's a secret door. I mean boss hates when we get in his Business." Kenma looked at Iwaizumi.

"Okay.. This is over with right?" Kiyoomi looked at everyone. "I kinda wanna change.." everyone started to leave.

.

.

.

.