A Real Fish Got In

Av LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... Mer

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 55

212 6 0
Av LiannQ

Chapter 55: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    This is the fourth day that Duan Rong has left. Yu Juan is visibly lost and restless. Abbot Guo doesn't know what to do when he sees it.

    In the past four days, Yu Juan lost five kilograms. Abbot Guo was worried, and the bait in his hand couldn't help giving Yu Juan one by one.

    Yu Juan had a peculiar feeling of weakness on his body. It was very distressing when he sat alone in the yard in a daze. The first day was better, but the next day he almost lived in the yard, as if he had to wait until Duan Rong came back. until.

    Abbot Guo gritted his teeth and walked over. What is wrong, because Duan Rong, he has to take care of a junior now, and Abbot Guo has no experience at all!

    "Xiao Yu, didn't Duan Rong send you a text message, saying that he will be back soon, it's cold, don't sit here."

    Yu Juan's eyes were as clean and pure as glass, but his mood was not high and his light was lost. Staring at the door dazedly, his lips were blown very lightly, he shook his head, "I'm not cold, Abbot."

    Abbot Guo sighed heavily, frowned and hesitated for a while, but gave Yu the cloth strip in his sleeve.

    "Then you go to the mountains to find the stuff that Duan Rong left for you."    

    Duan Rong kept a lot of this kind of little thing, and it was all over the place, like a hidden treasure.

    Abbot Guo gave him an object, Refers to a range, this is a safe range, Duan Rong will not hide the "treasure" outside, and then let Yu Juan find it, it is like a game for children to pass the time, but it is these games that make Yu Juan wait for four God, otherwise I can't wait a day.    

     He was obsessed and didn't insist on asking Duan Rong where he went, what case, why he could only send messages to himself, but couldn't make phone calls.    

    Abbot Guo just bowed down to this look and gave ten in four days. Seeing that there were only six left in his pocket, Duan Rong didn't even want to come back, so he was anxious to think about it.    

    Seeing the cloth strip, Yu Juan finally had an expression on his face, showing a sweet smile, and took the cloth strip in surprise, "Anything else?"    

    Abbot Guo: "..."

    From the first time he gave it, he said it was gone.

    Abbot Guo is not stupid, just in case, he also tried to get a few of them as Duan Rong arranged them and gave them to Yu Juan. Yu Juan found them and said sadly that it was not the second brother's, Abbot Guo If it was true, tears came out of Yu Juan's eyes, "There is no smell of the second brother on this."

    Abbot Guo was speechless and cursed Duan Rong. Duan Rong hurried back with all his arms and legs.

    If he doesn't come back, he won't be able to deceive Yu Juan.

    Yu Juan smelled the cloth strip, and walked quickly to the back mountain. Only at this time he was happy.

    After running a few steps, his stomach was a little heavy. He took two breaths. The weather was too cold, and his breath came out of his mouth. turned into a white fog.

    Yu Juan his hand lightly on his abdomen, and the heavy clothes exerted pressure, slowly showing an arc.

    Yu Juan found the "treasure" by the river, it was a book. When he flipped through the title page, there was a page full of words.

    It was about Duan Rong's feeling after reading this book. His tone was natural and relaxed, as if nothing had happened. , to appease Yu Juan, only at the end, a line of small words with a strong intensity.

    -Baby, the second brother will be back soon.

    Yu Juan bit his lip, and tears fell from his eyes. He missed Duan Rong so much, but in just four days, it seemed like he hadn't seen Duan Rong for half a year.

    And he knew very well that the second brother's case this time might be more dangerous, so Abbot Guo was hiding from him, and these games were all coaxing him.

    But Yu Juan wants to be obedient, he can't go anywhere with his stomach, and he can't call the second brother. If the second brother is in any danger because of his phone call, what should he do.

    He cannot be willful.

    All he can do is to protect himself and wait for the second brother to come back. The second brother said that he would come back and accompany him to give birth to small fish.

    Yu Juan sat on the grass and read Duan Rong's words from beginning to end. He read each word very slowly, as if he knew what was going on, so he had to read it very slowly.

    The belly moved twice, Yu Juan touched his belly, and the fetal movement stopped.

    Because of the thick book, Yu Juan spent another two days. After reading the last word, Yu Juan put down the book and raised his head to look at Abbot Guo.

     The latter shivered obviously and turned around and wanted to run, but his feet Just moved a bit, sighed again, and didn't move.

    Abbot Guo: "Maybe I'll be back today."

    Yu Juan nodded and waited in the yard until the sun went down, but he still didn't wait for the person he wanted to see.

    Yu Juan began to wonder what happened. He became uneasy. This anxiety exceeded the fear of contacting Duan Rong. He called Duan Rong, turned it off, but did not respond.

    What was the case? What happened to the second brother? Yet?

    Yu Juan's stomach even hurt, as if the fish cub also sensed that his other father was in danger, and issued a warning to Yu Juan.

    Yu Juan didn't know if it was his psychological effect or real telepathy.    

    He was really too scared, thinking wildly, being sensitive and fragile and unable to sleep. The things in Abbot Guo's hands could no longer reassure him. He begged Abbot Guo to give him some more, but Abbot Guo really didn't have any.    

    And Duan Rong still had no news at all.

    Team Tao gave the key to Abbot Guo before they set off for Xicheng. Abbot Guo felt that he couldn’t wait any longer.

    Yu Juan was anxious, and he was also worried. At least let Yu Juan know what happened. He took the key and went to Yu Juan.    

    The original intention was to make things clear to Yu Juan, so that he would not think too much, but who knew he had just given the key to Yu Juan and said that it was given to him by Duan Rong, Yu Juan's eyes were red.    

    "Duan Rong has been preparing this house for a long time. It has just been renovated, and it is too late to hand it over to you."    

    Yu Juan held the key and cried uncomfortably into tears. Abbot Guo had never brought a child like Yu Juan in half his life.

    At a loss, he recited Namo Amitabha, stretched out a hand and patted Yu Juan.     "You have to trust Duan Rong, he will definitely come back."

    Yu Juan couldn't listen to Abbot Guo's words. He pressed his stomach with one hand and held the key tightly with the other.

    Looking at the key, Yu Juan remembered that in those few days, he had an affair and showed it in front of Duan Rong. Duan Rong wanted him, and after they were together, Yu Juan didn't think about it, he seemed to have nothing, so he was with Duan Rong.

    Not too reserved, when his mother married his father, there was still a dowry, but he liked Duan Rong, as long as he was, he was still a fish, what could he want, Yu Juan put his position very low.    

    Because he is not a human, he is a mermaid, of course he loves the second brother, but Xiaoyu is sensitive and has thought a lot, and finally crossed them out one by one, just follow the second brother. 

    But now this key is lying quietly in his palm. It tells Yu Juan that Duan Rong didn't say it last year, but he was preparing it.     Yu Juan didn't care about the house or not, he just knew that the key given by Duan Rong represented their home.

    There must be his swimming pool in the house. It was bought by the second brother who worked hard to make money, and there must be a lazy sofa that he liked.

    There is a very comfortable bedroom and a room for the cubs.    

    These are the meanings of the keys. Yu Juan cried a lot. Abbot Guo was too old to coax people. He sent people back to the house and went to the kitchen to make soup to moisten his throat.

    In the next second, he put the key on his neck and ran away without hesitation.     Go to Duan Rong.    

    In Houshan River, there was a sound of water, and the mermaid who jumped into the water turned into a long beautiful fish tail, and swam forward quickly in the water.

    The tears on his face mixed with the water, except for the red eyes, the little mermaid's face. There is no trace of fragility in the strong.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

179K 6.8K 151
被迫与反派AA恋(穿书) Status : 151 Chapters (Completed) Author : Not Houttuynia cordata Wen Ye, the lead dancer idol of a well-known boy group in Huaguo, he...
753K 22.3K 48
a girl with a sweet and kind nature turns into a cold person after recalling her past. ///////////////////////// ???: please stop*sob*it hurts*crying...
199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
100K 4.3K 102
Short Title:VODAVC Alternate Title:贤惠O穿成凶狠上校后Status:Completed Author:Little Baldy Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Mecha, Mystery, Romance, Sci-fi, Sh...