A Real Fish Got In

Von LiannQ

Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish... Mehr

A Real Fish Got In
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra

Chapter 32

382 15 0
Von LiannQ

Chapter 32: [Second shift] The soft and plump tail is exposed...

    Yu Juan has never really entered the period of estrus.

    His bloodline is not pure, and he might have delayed the period of estrus, but during this time, he has been with Duan Rong every day, and his body has matured.

    On the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, when Yu Juan was alone at home, estrus came.

    Yu Juan didn't know what a mermaid's love looks like, but he didn't have any consciousness at all, but his whole body was full of water, and the fish tail was out of control.

    In just one minute, Yu Juan was no longer human.

    The end of his eyes also climbed up with fish scales, and his shoulders, ears, and eyes also glowed. If his hair were longer, he would be a standard mermaid at this time.

    Yu Juan's mouth was dry and thirsty, he wanted to cry, and his body felt uncomfortable.

    He fell off the bed while struggling, and the fish tail knocked the teacup on the table off the ground. Some insignificant water splashed on Yu Juan's tail, which was a drop in the bucket.

    Yu Juan didn't need water at this time, he needed another, more important than water.

    Yu Juan wanted Duan Rong, so he cried and called his second brother, crawled on the ground to get his mobile phone.

    The places he climbed were water stains, his clothes were soaked, and his neck was pulled during the crawling process, making Yu Juan's neck red.

    Yu Juan tearfully called Duan Rong while tearing at his clothes, his hands were too soft, he couldn't move his phone.

    Yu Juan really broke down and cried, how much he wished Duan Rong was by his side at this time.    

    The mermaid in the estrus period especially needs his male partner by his side, without any extra thoughts, his mind is full of Duan Rong.    

    Finally called Duan Rong, Yu Juan kept crying, "Second brother...Second brother, come back."    

    Duan Rong was buying fish for Yu Juan when he heard Yu Juan's first voice, he turned around and ran away.

    When he was on the way, his voice was calm, "What's the matter, baby? I'll go back in five minutes." 

    Yu Juan whimpered, unable to hear what Duan Rong said, and only repeated those two words, asking his second brother to come back.

    Duan Rong grabbed the handrail of the stairs and jumped up, abruptly squeezed five minutes into three minutes.

    Before opening the door, he could smell the smell and his body reacted immediately. He took out the key and opened the door.

    It was dark in the room, so he left. As before, because Yu Juan was sleeping, he drew the curtains, leaving only the small lamp in the toilet.

    The only difference now is that there is a merman on the ground.

    This is the second time Duan Rong has seen Yu Juan turn into a mermaid with his own eyes, and his chest tightens a bit.

    Compared to the first time, this time is too shocking and beautiful, and it is very clear that it is a real mermaid.

    He didn't expect that when he came back, he would be faced with such a scene, and he would directly see Yu Juan's appearance.

    Yu Juan also smelled the scent of his partner, and tried to climb over with the fish tail, his face full of tears, "Second brother..."

    Duan Rong's hands trembled with excitement, and took two steps to hug Yu Juan, "Baby, second brother is here ."

    His eyes fell on the beautiful fish tail of Yu Juan's lower body, swallowed his throat, and kissed Yu Juan hard, "It's really the second brother's good baby."

    He thought it would be a long time before he would see Yu Juan's fish tail again.

    Have to coax slowly, let him trust himself. He didn't expect to show it to him so quickly.

    Duan Rong picked up Yu Juan, the weight ratio was the key point when he was in human form.

    The fish tail weight was good, and it was fat.

    Before Duan Rong could touch it, the Yu Juan he picked up climbed up looking for the smell, with a beautiful face.

    With red lips and white skin, he kissed Duan Rong with his eyes closed.

    When the kiss arrived, I was still not satisfied, still uncomfortable, and cried non-stop when I was uncomfortable.

    Duan Rong touched the scales on his face, which were very thin and slippery, as if they had just grown. Yu Juan wouldn't let them touch them, but wanted to kiss them.

    Duan Rong laughed, sweating on his forehead. He pinched Yu Juan's fish tail and kissed deeply. The fish tail was like another body of Yu Juan. He was very disobedient. go.

    Duan Rong didn't know which scale he touched, Yu Juan half-squinted his eyes and snorted, and fell softly on the bed without the strength.

    Both of them didn't know how long the period lasted, how many times, Yu Juan became a little bit conscious when it was over for the first time.

    Seeing that he was being beaten like this, and the tail was there, the frightened people were dumbfounded and cried too much.

    Feeling sad, Duan Rong coaxed him as he endured, "Second brother has long known, baby, trust the second brother."

    He hugged Yu Juan's slender waist, still coaxing, "And you are the second brother . Come back, remember?"

    Duan Rong's voice was hoarse and low, and after coaxing, he kissed Yu Juan, making the person dizzy, and the fear in his heart disappeared.

    Yu Juan cried and hiccupped, his eyes would be swollen if he went on like this, his tail was already exposed, the secret was known to others, nothing was left, Yu Juan bit Duan Rong's rough hand, leaving a few small His teeth marks, and some saliva, "I, what am I?"

    He asked awkwardly, but he didn't even mention a name.

    But Xiaoyuer also knew that he wanted a name and family status for himself.

    Duan Rong's movements stopped, holding Yu Juan's face with one hand and kissing her, her body and breath were extremely hot, "Do you like the second brother?"

    Yu Juan's second wave of estrus heat came, The dense scales at the end of his eyes appeared again, and tears came out of his eyes, softly following the cry of the little beast, "I like..."

    Duan Rong's arm was bent, and Yu Juan's beautiful fish tail was hanging, and there was space in his arms.

    Limited, the fish tail is squeezed out a little, it looks very fat, the tail fin hangs in the air, shakes it lightly from time to time, and the pattern on the tail fin is extraordinarily gorgeous.

    "I love you." Duan Rong said in a hoarse voice, pressing Yu Juan's forehead.

    Yu Juan tightly wrapped Duan Rong's broad shoulders and offered himself up.

    At three o'clock in the morning, voices were still resounding in the small room, intermittently, such as beasts foraging, growling, non-human estrus period, the legendary creature.

    Duan Rong not only suffered, but also strong in Yu Juan had stopped it continued to come twice.

    Yu Juan's sanity was lost, and he had no energy to move his tail. He was coaxed by Duan Rong to change back into human legs, and he didn't remember it after that.

    After sleeping all day, he woke up at eleven o'clock at night. After waking up, Yu Juan subconsciously got up and got out of bed, kneeling softly on the blanket on the ground.

    Duan Rong came in with the soup and smiled, "I knew you were going to fall."

    The well-fed old man, every pore on his body and even his hair was full of joy and contentment, he picked up the little fish, "The soup is boiled, drink some?"

    Yu Juan blushed, shy and complained, his body trembled softly, he didn't know if he was hungry or tired, the more he drank the soup, the more aggrieved, with a small mouth, Duan Rong smiled and kissed him, " Baby, don't you like the second brother anymore?"

    Xiao Yu Juan settled the account after the autumn, and said softly, "How can you look at my tail?"

    Duan Rong: "I not only looked at it, I also touched it."

    Yu Juan turned around His butt was facing him, and he was pitifully angry. It was indeed pitiful. He couldn't even get angry. Compared with being angry, it was more inexplicable grievance.

    Maybe it was really too soft and sore. I felt that his second brother didn't feel bad for him at all, so he worked so hard.

    Duan Rong brought it back and put it on his lap to feed the soup, "Second brother is a rough man, he has no emotions, he has never been in love, he has never been a woman, he usually deals with the old men, and when the baby gets angry, he will tell the second brother directly, can you?"

    "We're living, and the second brother will make up for what he owes you, eh? Daughter-in-law."

    Yu Juan was shy, but couldn't help laughing again, leaning on Duan Rong's shoulder and rubbing his ears, vaguely, "Well..."

    Duan Rong seemed to promise, rubbing Yu Juan's little hand, "I won't bully you, the second brother will give it to you."

    Even his life is Yu Juan's.

    Yu Juan was so coaxed that he drank the soup and gained some strength. He leaned into Duan Rong's arms and asked, "Second brother, when did you find out?"

    Duan Rong found a comfortable position and leaned against the head of the bed. Holding Yu Juan, "What do you think?"

    Yu Juan probed, "I saved you that time."

    Duan Rong pursed his lips, "If you are more ruthless, if you come down one second later, I will be in a coma and won't be able to see it, but," Duan Rong turned and patted the buttocks in the palm of his hand, "I found out sooner or later. Only I can smell the smell."

    Yu Juan didn't know this, he raised his face, "Why?"

    Duan Rong was not serious: "Maybe you wanted to seduce your husband and me when you first met."

    Yu Juan Recalling that when he first met Duan Rong, he came back here in the evening to have sex, hugged his fish tail, and blushed.

    "I didn't..."

    Duan Rong kneaded Yu Juan's earlobe and asked a question that he hadn't figured out before, "Why does the injury on the knee heal slower than the injury elsewhere?"

    Yu Juan didn't expect the second brother to even this He noticed it, widened his eyes in surprise, and Duan Rong laughed as he watched, how could he protect himself until he waited for this little IQ.

    Yu Juan said slowly: "The knee is a fish tail. It is difficult for the fish tail to hurt the scales. At that time, you gave me medicine and I couldn't lick it, so it's better to slow down."

    Duan Rong rubbed Yu Juan's hair. , I didn't ask too much, Xiao Yu'er was very timid, and asked carefully for fear that he would think blindly, and then he would frighten himself.

    Duan Rong doesn't care whether Yu Juan is human or fish, but Yu Juan himself cares too much, so he can mention as little as he can.

    Who would have thought that he had worked hard, but Yu Juan suddenly seemed to have finally found someone who could talk to him, stumbling about his own business.

    "My father is a mermaid, I don't know where he came from, and he didn't say anything. It may be far away in the sea, after he came to land, he fell in love with my mother at first sight, fell in love, got married and gave birth to me."

    Yu Juan talked about his parents, very lively and distressing, "My father would drop pearls when he cried. He used this as a fund to start a company in the early days, but I will not lose pearls..."

    Yu Juan said this a little sadly, "Second brother, I can't cry pearls to exchange money for you."

    Duan Rong pinched Yu Juan's chin. They kissed loudly, "Your tears are worth more than pearls, so don't cry all the time."

    Yu Juan thought for a while, then nodded seriously, and he tried his best to hold back in the future. He loved to cry since he was a child. His father said that he didn't need to hold it in. There were pearls when he cried, but after crying for several years, there were no pearls, and the pearls were gone forever.

    The second brother said he didn't want him to cry, so he changed it.

    "What else?" Duan Rong asked.

    Yu Juan shook his legs, "Also, my name." With bright eyes, he looked at Duan Rong, "Second brother, guess what my name is?"

    Duan Rong cooperated with him, "Because you are very good Can you curl your tail?"

    Yu Juan: "!!!" Second brother knows everything! Can he hide anything from his second brother in the future?

    Duan Rong laughed, enjoying Yu Juan's star eyes, "Is second brother amazing?"

    Yu Juan nodded, "It's amazing, when I was first born, my fish tails were curled up, and my mother said I was curled up. It's so cute, so you named me Yu Juan."

    Duan Rong looked at Yu Juan's belly and acted like a hooligan, "Then if I make your belly bigger, we will have a child too, what's his name?"

    Yu Juan covered his stomach, "I won't give birth..."

    "Why won't I give birth, what if I can? I have broadcast a lot of varieties." Duan Rong said, lifting Yu Juan's clothes, "Let the second brother see Look."

    Yu Juan defended his soft belly, and finally let go of his limbs with insufficient force, revealing the soft and plump mussels.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.2K 1.6K 10
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
115K 4.5K 82
Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born in a wealthy family. He's an abstinent p...
563K 6.7K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
92.4K 3K 51
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...