𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮�...

By _cheer4baekyeol

Dreams really do come true. And for Chanyeol, he hopes that his dreams would do too. Even if it means that he... More

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓻 𝓞𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪
OPSLO 1: Dreams
OPSLO 2: Audition
OPSLO 3: Peterpan
OPSLO 4: Sweet scent
OPSLO 5: Celebration
OPSLO 6: Are you an Omega?
OPSLO 7: Promise
OPSLO 8: HELP!
OPSLO 9: Saviour
OPSLO 10: Thank you, Alpha
OPSLO 11: Betrayed
OPSLO 12: Protect
OPSLO 14: Beautiful wet dreams
OPSLO 15: Secrets Revealed
OPSLO 16: Out of the group
OPSLO 17: Falling In Love
OPSLO 18: Crush
OPSLO 19: Complicated
OPSLO 20: Threatened
OPSLO 21: We Are One
OPSLO 22: Sweet Dreams
OPSLO 23: Date Scandal
OPSLO 24: Trust
OPSLO 25: Behind closed doors
OPSLO 26: Confession
OPSLO 27: Letting go
OPSLO 28: Agaisnt all odds
OPSLO 29: The sunset is beautiful isn't it?
OPSLO 30: Destined
EPILOGUE
For Commission Fics

OPSLO 13: Suspiscion

96 8 0
By _cheer4baekyeol

Their vacation ended.

They are back to their usual preparations for their upcoming album. They are now practicing new dance steps when Tao fell on the wooden floor.

"Tao? Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, since he's the closest to the younger when he fell.

"Kind of?" Tao felt his arm aching. "M-My arm hurts."

Lay and Minseok approached them and helped Tao. They decided to call a medic and good thing it's nothing serious to worry about. They rest for a while after what happened.

"Are you hungry?" Sehun asked Chanyeol.

"I'm good, Hunnie," Chanyeol answered.

Baekhyun rest his head in the Omega's shoulder. "I'm tired, I just want to rest, Chanyeol-ah~"

Chanyeol giggles. "You're so hyper earlier, Baekhyunnie."

Sehun looked away. Chanyeol told him about his reasons why he needed to hide his true identity. He also told him about Baekhyun knowing about it, so he asked the older after knowing. For some reason, they build a invisible tension towards each other that the others noticed, except for Chanyeol.

"Can I borrow Chanyeol for a while?" Chen asked. Both Baekhyun and Sehun looked at the Beta who raised a brow to them. "What? I can't talk to Chanyeol now?"

Chanyeol looked clueless towards Sehun and Baekhyun. "What are you saying Chen-hyung?"

Chen shook his head. "Nothing, come on!"

Chanyeol excused his self and let Chen pulled him away from the two Alphas. Kyungsoo took the place where Chanyeol is earlier and looked at the two.

"Are you having a competition towards Chanyeol?" He asked bluntly.

"What?" The two asked back.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "I like Chanyeol."

The two other Alphas looked at him with furrowed brows. Kyungsoo crossed his arms.

"What? It's not like I can't feel that," Kyungsoo said. "He's sweet and caring, anyone could feel this for him."

"You can't," Sehun said. "Chanyeol-hyung, is more focus with his dream!"

"He's taller than you," Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo smirked. "I'm still an Alpha," he said. "And you're not also that tall, Baekhyun."

"Yah! I'm still older than you!" Baekhyun said.

"Well, act like one first," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "And also, I'm the first one he meet back then, for sure we have the connection."

"We're best friends," Baekhyun retorted.

"We're closer!" Sehun barged in.

Chanyeol and Chen came back laughing at something. Chen then looked at the three Alphas who are still bickering. Chanyeol's too focus on their topic that he didn't see how the three Alphas turned to him and looks fondly to him.

"Chanyeol, do you ever have a crush towards someone?" Chen asked.

Chanyeol hummed. "Uhmmm..no?"

"You didn't?" Chen asked again, and the younger shook his head. "What if someone suddenly asked you out, what would you do?"

Chanyeol cutely tilted his head. "I don't know..besides, who will ask me out."

Chen looked perplexed. "Yah!" Chanyeol covered his ears. "Sorry, but hey! You're handsome and talented, who wouldn't like you?"

Chanyeol shrugged it off.

Chen then turned to see the three Alphas staring at Chanyeol. He furrowed his brows. Chanyeol's a Beta, a handsomely-beautiful Beta, but on how the three Alphas looked at him, they seemed to see him like a beautiful gem, how Alphas looked to any Omega, they are attracted to.

Could it be? But Chanyeol's a Beta right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 222 23
Baekhyun is an escapee. Chanyeol is an Alpha. Fate has plans for them both.
65.3K 4.6K 12
Omega prince SeokJin thinks he is agreeing to a loveless arranged marriage but for Alpha prince Taehyung, this is a chance of finally being together...
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...
4.4K 335 23
Chanyeol was awaiting for revenge, he has been in coma for years; his family kept him alive and they are rich! There is the darkest history why Chany...