Randicon One-Shots (cause I c...

Por TimothyDuck777

I really love writing about these two! So much so that I've decided to make one-shots cause... I can. It's be... M谩s

Requests are Open!
Beauty and the Beast AU
Hanahaki Disease AU
Hiding in plan sight
Dancing with Nobody Else
"Wait... You're Me!"
Rock and Little Love
Falling for a Civilian
Falling for the Ninja
Good Intentions
Coffee Break
Rough Day
Rainy Days are Sick
Wave Call
Heart Racing
009 the Spy
Pick a Side, FBI
Love is Blind
First Date Mishaps

What is love?

252 14 7
Por TimothyDuck777

Request made by: CartoonLoverGirI01

(What is love?! Baby don't hurt me! Don't HURT ME! No more!🎶)
(did I give it this title just to make that joke?... Fuck yeah, it's a good song)

Years went by like nothing.

The Sorcerer had been defeated ages ago and Norrisvile doesn't even look the same as it once was.

New skyscrapers took over the smaller parts of the city, freshly paved roads and sidewalks that replaced the very cracked old ones, and new technological changes that made it easier for citizens to get around.

The school remains but has gone under a lot of construction to where every piece of it is practically brand new, lots of monster attacks over the years are to thank for the needed construction.

I've seen every small change in Norrisvile.
I've been alive for longer than I can count.

It gets lonely.

Well, it used to be.

Randy, a strange Ninja that was once appointed was now immortal after destroying the Sorcerer.
He was granted with this ability and he was happy to accept it once he learned that he would help more people in the long run.

But, the first few years were hard for him.

It was difficult for him to see everyone around grow old while he remained intact.
I watched him brave through it all and managed to make it on the other side.

It was honestly shocking how fast it took for him to bounce back.
The one thing he would remind himself is,
"At least they lived a happy life,"

Which struck a cord in me.

I didn't realize that I needed to hear that too.
I swear, I learn more from him then he learns from me.

Sometimes I catch myself thinking his cute and stuff but I won't say that out loud.

I'm aware his no longer mortal anymore and could easily live just as long as me, if not more but still.
I don't want to cloud my judgement or his.

I want what's best for him and I'm not what's best for him.

But I suppose Randy is eventually going to start thinking about dating and will also soon realize that dating as immortals is not easy.

Well, I was hoping that conversation wouldn't come up anytime soon.

I was wrong.

"Nomi, can I talk to you real quick?" Randy asked.
"What is it?" I said, opening my eyes to see Randy before me.

His eyes locked onto mine as I struggled to fight back the thoughts of his eyes being pretty.

We were currently in my book, the Nomicon, simply passing the time here since we couldn't really go anywhere else in Norrisvile.

It's kinda limited with what we can do so what's the point of going out there when I can create anything we want in here.

"Well... I just wondering... have you ever been in love?" He suddenly asked.

I was taken aback by this question, clearing my throat as I tried to piece the words together.

I wanted to say, "Yeah, I'm in love with you," but instead I went with the coward response with a simple,

"No, I haven't," I simply stated.
"Oh... well, do you ever think you ever will?" He said.

"I don't think so, I am immortal after all, not many options when it comes to that sort of thing," I said.
"How come?" He questioned, sitting beside me as he patently waited for my response.

He's too curious at times.

"I will live far longer than anyone I will ever love, even if they were immortal, I don't think they would stick around much longer with me by their side," I explained, lowering my head slightly.

"Well... even if they don't live as long as you... doesn't their memory live on? I know it's kinda cheesy to say that but wouldn't it be better than avoiding something just cause you think it won't last?"

I paused for a moment, taking in the response as I tried to understand it myself.

"I... suppose you are right," I smiled.
"So? How about now? Don't you think you could ever fall in love?" He asked again.
"...I guess so, it really depends," I said.
"Like what?"

"Hm, I guess if they had a cute smile and face with a cute laugh then I suppose," I hinted, playing into his curious nature.
"Ha! I knew it! So, you really don't like anyone?" He asked again, a grin on his face.
"I don't, not at the moment," I said.

"Well I do~," He grinned, leaning on me as he tried to get my attention.

Which he very much did.

"Really? Who?" I asked, now only interested in who this mysterious person could possibly be.
"Not telling~! But I'll give you a couple of hints," He smirked.

I tried to act like I didn't care to listen but I gave a sigh of defeat; now only wanting to see if I could figure out who it could be.

"...Fine, what are the hints?" I questioned.

"Hm, their always serious, don't understand a lot of my jokes, struggles to show any emotion, and always and I mean always frown," He laughed.

"Huh, sounds like you have no taste," I commented.

All I could imagine is some girl that never smiles and just complains, not really the kind of girl I would think Randy would be into.

I was more so picturing a girl that had a lot of similar interests with him. You know, playing videos games until morning, puns and jokes on the daily, no cares in the world other then living in the moment.

That's what I thought Randy liked but I guess people can surprise you at times.

"I think I have great taste~," He smiled.

"So, you got a type? You know, like what do you want in a date?" He asked.

I took a moment to think but it was impossible to think of anything that didn't just flat out describe him.

I liked his smile, his cute laugh, his soft hair, the way he explains weird current topics.

It's way too on the nose.

"...I'm not too sure, never really put much thought into it," I shrugged.
"Oh come on, you've got to have at least one characteristic you like on a person," He insisted.
"Not particularly," I said simply.

He sighed at my lack luster response, though his curiosity was still lively as he looked to be piecing together more questions for me to answer.

It's cute watching him think so careful on what to ask next.

"What about first dates? Ever thought of the perfect date?" He asked.
"Like a setting?"
"Yeah! Like if you wanted to go to the beach or to another county!" He gushed, thinking of his own ideas of a perfect date.

"I'm not sure," I simply answered.
"Nothing? Jeez, your past dates must have been boring," He joked.
"I don't think I've ever date anyone,"

"What?! No dates?! Not even before you being immortal?" He questioned.
"Nope, can't recall," I shrugged.
"Not one? Not even one you can think of?"
"Nope, I'm pretty sure I would remember," I stated, trying to remember if I had repressed any old relationships but it seemed impossible to see myself with anyone.

"Wow, I would have thought that you would have dated a lot of girls back then," He commented.
"Really? I'm not exactly a ladies man," I said.

"I don't know, you just give off that vibe that you had a lot of girlfriends, I mean a lot of girls chased you back in high school," He mumbled with embarrassment.

"Well I reassure you, I did not," I laughed.

"But anyway! If you could take a girl anywhere for a date, where would you take them?" He questioned.

I thought for a moment.

With Randy in mind as I kept thinking of places to take him. I can't help but only think of him when I planned out this supposed fictional date.

He would definitely want to go to the Game Hole or to the movies, those are his favorite places to visit since those are the only two places that hadn't changed by much over the years.

But those ideas are way too on the nose as well, I can't bring those up.

"Probably would just take them where ever they wanted," I shrugged.
"...You really have no imagination," He chuckled.
"How about you then? What great ideas would you do for a date?" I asked.

"Huh, I would probably take them to the movies, then the Game Hole, and lastly to a nice spot where you could look over all of Norrisvile!" He gushed, his eyes gleaming as he pictured his ultimate date.

I was right.

"Sounds like a nice plan, I think the girl you like would like that a lot," I smiled.

His face turned a bit red for a moment before quickly trying to hide his embarrassment.

"I-It's just a dumb idea, probably would make me look like a shoob if I took them on a date like that," He mumbled.
"I'm sure they wouldn't mind, who knows, they might enjoy it," I said as I patted his head softly, his hair soft to the touch as I wanted to keep my hand there.

All I could think was his supposed crush. The way he described her made it sound like some strict girl that wouldn't even partake in the kind of date Randy had in mind.

Deep down, I would want to be asked out by him, but I'm sure he would probably ask this mystery girl other than me.

Randy's face was visibly red as he tried to cover it up but it was no use in hiding it.

It was cute to see him all flustered.

"So, have you ever dated anyone? Seems like you have, what with you thinking about all this so much," I pointed out.
"O-Oh, I've never really dated anyone either. Never had a lot of luck with girls back then. You saw how much of a shoob I was back then," He sighed.

"Well, I hope you have luck with this supposed girl you like," I smiled.
"T-Thanks," He mumbled.

"You must like them a lot to be thinking this carefully about everything, must be some girl," I commented, looking away as I didn't want him to notice my clear jealousy.
"Yeah, their great. But I don't know if they like me back though..." He said.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.
"I don't know, they always keep their emotions to themselves and rarely talk about these kinds of things. I just don't know, I don't want to risk telling them..." He sighed.

"You should, if they saw how much you cared I'm sure they would say yes," I said.
"I don't know, I think they wouldn't want to talk to me for an eternity," He mumbled.
"Don't put yourself down like that, you're good guy, they might already like you," I insisted.

"...Do you really think so?" He asked.
"Yes, so don't worry so much," I smiled.

His face turned red again, his eyes looking away from mine as he started to fidget with his hands.

"Next question! W-What would you do if someone... I don't know... asked you out?"
"I'm not too sure, would have depend on who asks," I shrugged.
"Well... what if that person was... um... me?" He mumbled.

Did I hear him correctly?

Maybe I'm dreaming?... wait, I can't sleep.

Well, if I'm hearing it right, I don't mind expressing my true opinion.
He did ask after all, I can't be disingenuous.

"I would say yes," I bluntly stated.

"W-Wha?! Really?!" He asked eagerly.
"Yes, I would," I said.

"S-So... would you go out with me?" He asked with a stutter, his have more red then it ever had been before.
"I thought you liked someone else?" I reminded him.
"O-Oh, I was kinda describing you," He mumbled.

"Huh, that explains why I didn't like them when you described them," I commented.
"B-But I like those parts of you! Y-You wouldn't be you without them,"

I could feel my heart skip a beat as I heard those words, Jesus this kid is gonna give me a heart attack with how cute he is.
Randy has no idea the amount of power he has with his words and with the deadly combo of that cute face of his.

"So, w-would you go out with me?" He asked again, his eyes looking toward the ground.

I placed my hand on his face, turning his face to look back at me, his eyes wide as he waited patiently for my answer.

"Yes," I smiled.

"R-Really?! You mean it?" He uttered out.
"Yes, I mean it," I nodded.
"I feel like I'm going to faint," He mumbled.
"Please don't, I don't exactly want you to end up being unconscious," I chuckled.

"I-I'll try," He stammered.

Maybe indulging in this won't be such an awful idea.

Maybe my overthinking prevented me from having the one thing I wanted most.

A person I can care for and truly rely on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruh! I want some love in my life bruh!

Anyway! Thank you all for reading! And thank you all so much for the comments from the last updates! They really made me pumped to write this and it truly made me motivated!

Lately, I've been down in the dumbs with college and shit but reading all your supportive comments really help me through it!

I forgot how much fun it was to post on Wattpad since my old account was suddenly deleted, lots of lost media that should remain to time!

Ok! This is too long!

Thank y'all so much!
Love ya!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Seguir leyendo