₵ⱧɄⱤ₵Ⱨ ₲łⱤⱠ

By x_urbvndxyss

an urban story where church girl Jalaiah meets Bakari drug dealer and hit man for a well known drug dealer... More

𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 & 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

3.3K 105 8
By x_urbvndxyss

jalaiah

me, mariah, and dej are chilling and studying in my room when I get a text from any unknown number.

314-xxx-xxxx
yo shawty what you doing ?

lil shawty🌚
bk? how did you get my number?

314-xxx-xxxx
don't worry bout how i got it.
you ain't answer my question

lil shawty🌚
draco gave it to you? Im gone kill him.
I'm studying with my best friend, why?
read

I furrowed my eyebrows at the fact that he left me on read. As I saved his number in my phone as bk 🔫💛, he was FaceTiming me.

I declined it, but he called me again.

I declined it again.

He continued to call me back and I kept declining his calls until I answered his call on my MacBook.

He answered the phone mad, "why you declining my calls?"

"I'm busy. I'll call you when Im free." With that I hung up in his face before he could say anything.

"oop, you know he finna pop up right?" Mariah laughed.

"no, he not." dej laughed.

"chile he callin' me now." Mariah laughed.

We told her to answer and put it on speaker. "kill what's laia address?" bk asked over the phone.

"why would I give it to you?" she spoke trying to hold back her laughter. I did the same.

"yo what's her address? she buggin' yo."

"You doing too much. Stop it." Mariah said in all seriousness.

"Chill, what I do to you?" I straight faced the phone taking it from Mariah.

"just gimme yo address I'm finna beat yo ass cause who you hanging up on?" he mugged making me laugh.

"Word? I'ma beat you up, keep playing with me sir." I looked him up and down.

"fuck this. Kill you ain't no help bruh. I'ma find someone who gone help." he hung up.

"mmm somebody salty." dej finally spoke.

"I swearrrrr!" Mariah co-signed.

"he really think he about to beat me up though? Like sir, i will box your head in don't play with me." I said fake mad, fighting the air.

50 minutes later

Me, Mariah, and Dej were sitting in my living room when someone banged on the front door.

"who the heck-I'll be right back." I furrowed getting up to open the door.

I looked through the peephole seeing bakari, jr, and  jarell. no he didn't I laughed to myself.

"y'all this man is here, I'm dead as heck." i told the girls. they looked through the window on the porch but got caught.

"open the door jalaiah. I know y'all in there." Bakari semi-yelled.

"who is it? no one lives here by that name. you have the wrong address." I said in a squeaky childlike voice.

I unlocked the door and ran straight into the living room to sit down.

The door flung open and the boys came in.

Bakari stormed over to me, "you wanna play, huh?" Bakari straight faced me. He tickled me while I tried to get away from him.

I kicked and screamed for him to stop. "ok ok ok...I'm sorry, danngggg!!" i laughed while everyone tried to help me.

Bakari stopped tickling me, but he sat his big self on top of me, "alrighttt chill! you are heavy." I laughed out of breath.

Everyone busted out on laughter. When we all relaxed and caught our breath Dej asked if we wanted to do a who's most likely to video for her channel.

We made name cards for everyone using white boards and markers. "Hey my dej babes, it's your girl dej and welcome back to another lit videooooo" dej did her intro.

"as y'all can see by the title of this video, i will be doing a who's most likely to, video with the gang. Introduce y'all self."

"what it do dej babes it's your girl riahthegreat, you can follow me on all of my socials at riahthegreat with two underscores at the end." Mariah introduced herself.

"what it do it's ya boy kari. I don't have any social medias, sorry."

"what's up its relly, y'all can follow me at kingrell2x"

"heyyyy y'all it's princess laia, y'all can follow me on tiktok, snapchat and twitter at goddess_laia."

"Sup it's jermaine, y'all can follow me on all of my socials at jr.daprince_"

"okay how this is going to go, I'm gonna ask the first question who ever doesn't answer that question gets to ask a question for the group. If you rather not say, don't know who fits the question, or want to skip you'll have to face the punishment of the winner, or whoever gets the most points." Mariah explained, everyone nodded.

As the game went on and on, we were having a fun time. It was mine turn to ask a question. "Okay, who's most likely to get caught having sex in public?"

Everyone thought about it than wrote the name.

"3...2...1, show your answers."

jermaine put rell
rell put jr
laia put rell
mariah put dej
dej put kari
kari put rell

"damn why me?" rell shook his head.

Rell asked a question and it went so on and so on. The winner with most points was Mariah and the loser was bakari.

"oh hell nah. I'm screwed." bakari shook his head and laughed.

Mariah rubbed her hands together and gave me a look, "why you looking at me?"

"you know why," she smirked.

"okay, kari i want you and jalaiah to kiss. I'm talking about sloppy with tongue for a whole minute."

My mouth fell to the floor, "uh uh..no ma'am." i choked on my spit.

"what, you scared you gone enjoy it." bakari smirked.

"im not saying nothing. On or off camera?"

"on camera." dej spoke.

"bestie, you supposed to be on my side" i mugged her.

"come on." bakari said getting up from his seat on the couch. Him and jr swapped spots and he sat beside me. I cleared my throat.

"relax" bakari spoke in a low whisper only we could hear. "ain't like we haven't kissed before."

"shut up." i said growing impatient. I leaned into him. bakari grabbed my chin and took control.

Our lips connected, our kiss felt electric as we moved in sync. His tongue begged for entry and I granted him full access.

Our tongues danced together as one while our hands found their place on each other's body.

Bakari grabbed my neck and gripped it softly, i moaned into the kiss.

The timer went off but we kept kissing, "ight that's enough. times up." jarell said mugging bk and pulling me away from him.

"Wooooaaahhh! that was hot." dej and Mariah fanned themselves.

My cheeks grew hot under bk's stare. "Umm, anyways..." i cleared my throat.

Dej ended the video and we all chilled in the living room until my momma got home than everyone with the exception of Draco left.

We helped Ma cook dinner and we all sat down at the table as a family - something we haven't done in a while - and I loved every second of it.

After dinner, I took a nice relaxing hot shower and got into bed. I ended my night with a movie and a phone call with Bakari - we fell asleep on the phone together.

thoughts?

I may or may not speed this up just a little bit in the next chapter, but I want to take things slow...but not dragging it out for ten or so chapters, that's dead.

anyways good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite 😘 (ifykyk).

Did y'all see the season finale of p-valley, the season 2 premier of raising kanan, or the newest Valentine's Day episode of the chi?

Thoughts on those shows (if you watch)?

see you in the a.m or p.m. 🤍

08/14/2022

1,310 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.3K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
217K 17.9K 83
In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in the most unexpected ways...whether thro...
123K 5.9K 47
[COMPLETE] Nadine and Braxton were not supposed to meet, or ever cross paths. Their worlds were different, yet connected at the same time. But now t...
1.3M 29.1K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...