The King's Sisterยฒ {Carlos De...

By castielsangel67

Brooklyn and Carlos' love story continues. What happens when Mal runs away from Auradon? Will Carlos and Br... More

๐”ป๐•–๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐Ÿš
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”น๐• ๐• ๐•œ!!
๐”น๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–!!!

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–

2.9K 55 8
By castielsangel67

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The four VKs stood around a cauldron. Carlos and Jay were dumping apples into the cauldron as Mal spoke. "Let's give Auradon a taste of evil." She smirked, flipped through her spell book. "Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." She laughed wickedly, as music started playing

All
Aaahhh
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D

Carlos
Come on

Carlos dumped a bucket of the spelled apples in front of a group of students. All the students immediately dropped to their knees, fighting for the apples.

All
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

Mal walked behind the students shutting all of their lockers, to reveal her mother's slogan, 'Long Live Evil', as she shook a can of spray paint, while Carlos laughed at the students.

Mal
Crashing the party
Guess they lost my invitation
Friendly reminder
Got my own kind of persuasion

Jane took the apple from Mal, biting into it. Mal smirked as Jane grabbed the spray paint, flipping it in her hand, before hitting it on the locker, turning around and walking off.

Carlos
Looks like this place
Could use a bit of misbehavior
Happily Ever After with a little flavor

Carlos pushed the bucket under all of the students, causing them to jump up. He then kicked them, causing the students to roll over. He walked over, putting his arm around Mal's shoulders as they smirked walking off together.

Jay
Bad to the bone
With even worse intentions
We're gonna steal the show and leave them all defenseless

Jay throws apples at the band, the last one landing in Doug's trumpet.

Evie
A fairy tale life can be oh so overrated
So raise your voices and let's get it activated

Evie walked down the aisle of one of the classrooms, placing an apple on Fairy Godmother's desk. She then turned to face the studies, throwing her arms in the air while the students threw their homework all over the classroom.

All
Long live having some fun
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked
Apple, apple
Dip, dip
Wanna try it?
Tick, tick
Take a bite
Come on, be bold
Change the way the story's told

Mal
This time the dark
Is finally getting your attention

Mal and Evie were handing out spelled candy apples to the students. Mal smirked waving at the students as they walked off, smiling at the candy apples, not knowing they're spelled.

Evie
We're wicked by the book
And class is back in session

Jay
You like it, steal it
Gotta beat 'em to the treasure

Carlos
A rite of passage

Carlos juggles two apples, before giving them to his girlfriend's parents.

All
Bad just doesn't get much better
Long live having some fun
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked

Mal
Mother
Always knows best

Mal lifted a flag with her mother's 'Long Live Evil' logo up the flagpole.

Evie
Show her, pass every test

Carlos
Hear her voice in my head

Jay
Evil is the only

All four of them meet up together in front of the school.

All
Real way to live
We got all the ways to be
Hey, hey, hey, hey
W-I-C-K-E-D

Jay
Let's go

All
We got all the ways to be
Hey, hey, hey, hey
W-I-C-K-E-D

Mal
Yeah

All
Long live having some fun

Mal
Having some fun

All
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us evil lives on
The right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked

Mal uses a ladder so she can reach the beast statue outside of Auradon Prep, while she spray paints it. All of the students, Fairy Godmother, and Belle and Adam all join the VK's outside while they sing and dance.

All
Hey, hey, hey, hey
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be

Mal
So many ways to be wicked

Mal and Carlos kissed an apple before throwing them to their lovers. Mal blinked rapidly as she was pulled back to reality.

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was making my way to Auradon Prep when I saw a bunch of reporters. "Not again." I groaned. "Mal! Carlos! Please, over here!" one of the reporters shouted, camera's flashing in their faces. "Only three days till the Royal Cotillion." another reporter said.

"Ever think a girl and boy like you would be Lady and Lord of the Court?" a third reporter asked. I noticed Ben walk over to me, eating an apple with a smile. "Seriously? They're bombarding them, and you're smiling? Let's go help them." I said, dragging my brother towards the reporters, causing him to drop his apple. "Hey! I was enjoying that!" He said with a pout. "It's just an apple." I stated, shaking my head.

"How does it feel to be the most envied people in Auradon?" The second reporter asked. "Do you like being blond?" the reporter asked, shoving the microphone in Mal's face. "Is your mother still a lizard?" A fourth reporter asked, as I pushed my way through them, pulling Ben along. "Okay, all right. Excuse us." I said, letting go of Ben's hand, as I walked over to Carlos, who wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We will let you know if and when that particular situation changes." Ben said. "Did the two of you ever think you'd be with villain kids?" A reporter asked. I sarcastically laughed, leaning towards the microphone. "We're done here." I said, as Fairy Godmother walked over.

"Okay. Shh. Shush shush. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing." She said. "Just one quick question...Fairy Godmother-" "Shush, shush. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh." She shushed the reporters, motioning for them to leave.

"Thank you guys." Ben said, as the reporters started to leave. "Mal, Ben, Carlo, Brooklyn." Fairy Godmother nodded. "Fairy Godmother." the four of us said, as she walked away. "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner." I said, wrapping my arms around Carlos' neck. "It's okay. I wasn't that bothered by it. Mal on the other hand..." Carlos trailed off.

"I just wish they understood what 'personal space' and 'private life' meant." I sighed. "I know, me, too. But we can't control what others do." He said. "Just...don't pay any attention to them." I said. "Well, that's a lot easier said than done, but I manage." Carlos shrugged. "Wow. I wish I was as calm around reporters as you are." I said, causing both of us to laugh.

Evie then grabbed mine and Mal's arms, pulling us away from our boyfriends. "If we don't do a fitting for both of your gowns right this minute, you'll be dancing in your bathrobes, okay?" she said. Mal and I nodded. "Hi." Evie said, smiling at Ben and Carlos. "Let's go. Let's go." She said, pulling me and Mal towards the dorms. "Bye." Mal and I said, waving at our boyfriends, while our blue-haired friend dragged us away.

***

I was being fitted for my dress first. "Evie, I love the color." I said as she walked around me, making sure everything was right. "Thank you! I really think it compliments your hair." She said. "Definitely." I nodded.

"Oh and please don't force Carlos to be in the yellow and blue colors, like you are Mal." I said, as she helped me down from the pedestal. "You're all set. And don't worry. I'll change his outfit right away." She said, as we all laughed. "Thank you." I smiled, grabbing my clothes and walking into the bathroom to change.

"Oh, so when she asks you to change the colors of Carlos' outfit, you'll do it but when I asked, you just say, 'No Mal. It'll look more royaly if you match Ben.' Royaly isn't even a word!" Mal said, mocking Evie's voice, as I walked out of the bathroom. Evie gasped. "I do not sound like that." She said, then pointed at the pedestal I once stood on. "Now get up there so I can work my magic." She said, clapping her hands. I walked over to Evie's desk, to work on more Cotillion plans.

Evie walked around behind Mal. She then pulled Mal's shoulders back before zipping up the dress. "Oh! Okay, Evie, I cannot breathe." Mal said. "Well, you can breathe after Cotillion." Evie replied. "I sincerely doubt that. I have at least 20 more events directly behind it. And I can't even remember what a single one of them is." Mal said.

"That's why I'm here. I'm the Royal Adviser for a reason." I smiled, winking at my now blond haired friend. "Oh. Impeccable." Evie said, doing a chief's kiss as she staired at Mal's dress. "Evie?" Mal asked. "Hmm?" Evie hummed.

"Do you ever think about what we'd be doing if we were back on the Isle right now?" Mal asked. I looked up from my work and looked at her confused. Evie laughed. "That's funny." She said. I just shrugged it off, as I blocked out their conversation.

Okay, we have the banners, flowers, lights, and food ordered. I really hope it goes according to plan. I still have to converse with Jane about the gifts for Mal and Carlos. I would have done them myself, but I already have so much on my plate so, Fairy Godmother suggested Jane make them. I hesitantly agreed, and sent Jane all the information she would need for the stained glass windows.

"Brooklyn, come see!" Evie said, as she pulled me over to the tv. "You girls are on tv." She gushed, wrapping her arms around mine and Mal's shoulders. "Have I ever mentioned how much I hate public attention?" I asked. "All the time." Evie said, smiling at the tv.

"As the royal couples continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with Aladdin and Jasmine." Mal laughed, as she watched herself spit something out into a napkin. "Six months ago. No one thought King Ben and his girlfriend, along with Princess Brooklyn and her boyfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last." "Yeah, no kidding." Mal scoffed, walking over to sit on Evie's bed. "That's offensive." I mumbled.

"Mal and Carlos must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion..." Mal then gasped, as though she just remembered something. She stood up from Evie's bed walking over to her bed, and grabbing her spell book.

"When they will officially become a Lady and Lord of the Court." Evie and I turned around to see Mal flipping though her spell book. "Read it fast at lightning speed. Remember everything I need." She said, picking up another book and waving her hand in the air before pointing at the book, casting the spell.

Evie and I sighed in disapproval, as we walked over to Mal, who was sitting on Evie's bed again. "I know Mal's secret of fitting in. And Ben wouldn't like it one bit." Evie said. Mal ignored her as she quickly read the book. "Mal, come on. Haven't the two of you had enough secrets?" I asked.

"You use your magic. Why can't I use mine?" She asked, giving me a quick glance before going back to her book. "Because I don't hide it from Carlos, and I don't use mine for everything. I only use it if I have to or I'm in a rush." I said. "Like when Sabrina walked in on you and Carlos?" Evie asked, smirking. "Yes, exactly." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Brooklyn, Evie, you guys remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I mean, I was a complete disaster." Mal said. "Well, personally, as your best friend, I strongly believe..." Evie reached over, grabbing the spell book from Mal. "Ah!" Mal said, looking up at us in disbelief. "It belongs in the museum with my mirror." Evie said. I nodded in agreement.

Mal rolled her eyes, huffing as she dropped her book. "Don't give me the face. Put the pout away. Mm-hmm, you know I'm right." Evie said. Mal once again rolled her eyes. "You don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?" Mal asked, looking up at Evie with a hopeful look.

"Like stealing and lying and fighting?" Evie asked. "Yeah." Mal smiled. "No!" Evie laughed. "What?" Mal asked, confused. "Why would you?" I questioned. "M, come here." Evie said, pulling Mal from the bed. "Look at where we are. We're in Auradon!" Evie gushed, pulling Mal over to the tv. "And we're Auradon girls now." She added.

"Since Mal revealed her love of strawberries, and Carlos, his love of chocolate, they have received hundreds of cartons from their admirers." Evie squealed, hugging Mal's side, as the tv showed a video of Ben feeding Mal a strawberry and Carlos devouring Chocolate. "Always adorable." I said, smiling at the tv.

"Here they are, enjoying a cozy bite..." "See, this is the land of opportunity. We can be whatever we want to be here." Evie said, smiling off into the distance. "So, please, let's just leave the past in the past, okay? Besides...I mean, look at the shoes." Evie said, holding up the shoes she made for Mal. "Look at them." She gushed. "Severe." Mal replied, as the three of us laughed.

***

The VKs, Sabrina and I were walking together to our next class. Carlos had his arm around my waist, holding onto Dude's leash with his other hand. "Hi, Jay." One girl said as we passed. "Hey." Jay winked. "Jay!" Another gushed. "What's up?" He asked, with a flirtatious smile.

"Hi." He waved at another girl. "Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already." Carlos said. "I'm going solo. That way, I can dance with all of them. And hopefully a certain princess." Jay said, nudging my shoulders. "Still never gonna happen." I said, pushing him away from me and into Sabrina, who blushed.

"Ah, you're the expert." Carlos said, as he switched sides, so I was away from Jay. I laughed, shaking my head as the girls and I continued walking while Jay and Carlos stopped to talk. I noticed Sabrina looked sad. "Bree, what's wrong?" I asked, stopping, and placing a comforting hand on her arm.

"Nothing. It's just...Jay. He's going solo to dance with all the girls, it's like he doesn't even notice me." She said, looking down at the ground. "Oh, he notices you." Evie smirked. "E!" Mal quietly scolded. "It's no use anyways. He clearly has a thing for Brooklyn and she's dating Carlos." Sabrina mumbled.

"Don't worry, Bree. I'm sure there will be someone who would love to go to Cotillion with you. I mean, Arlo is always checking you out." I winked. Arlo is the son of Queen Ariel and King Eric. "He is, isn't he." Sabrina said, blushing.

"Maybe he'll ask you!" Evie gasped, as the boys walked over. "Maybe who will ask who what?" Carlos asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Evie smirked, glancing at Jay. "Arlo asking Sabrina to Cotillion." She shrugged, still smirking at Jay.

"That loser? Come on, he's so competitive." Jay said, rolling his eyes. "And you aren't?" I asked. "Not the point, Brooklyn. I'm just saying that she could do better than a fish." He said. "Like who?" Carlos asked, also smirking at Jay. Why are they all smirking at him?! Is there something I should know?! I'll have to ask Carlos later.

"Like...Well, like...You know...Whatever." Jay huffed. "Brooklyn!" Jane called as she ran over. "That's our queue." Jay said, taking Carlos' arm from my shoulders and dragging him away. "I'll see you later!" Carlos called, as Jay continued pulling him along. I nodded, quickly grabbing his hand and pulling him into a quick kiss. "Get a room." Jay mumbled, rolling his eyes with a smile smile.

"I have an opening for a fitting at 3:00. Who wants it?" Evie asked. "Me!" Lonnie immediately said, as she walked over. "Sorry." She said, looking at Jane and Sabrina. "Perfect." Evie nodded. "I'll get you two later." She said, as she, Lonnie, and Sabrina walked off to the side, leaving me and Mal to talk with Jane.

"Brooklyn" Jane started. "Yes?" I asked. "I hope you don't mind but my mom gave me a few more things to help with Cotillion." She said. "Not at all Jane, you're a lifesaver." I smiled. "Anyways, I hate to bug you guys but apparently the decoration committee needs more answers. So as much as I hate to, um...you know, um..." "Bug us." Mal finished for her. "Right." Jane nodded.

"Yeah. Jane, we would love to." I started. "But, we have to get to class." Mal said, as we tried to walk away but Jane stopped us. "You know, just nod if you like it." She said. "Jane, I can ask Mal these questions later. It doesn't have to be right now." I tried to reason.

"Not really, they want the answers now." Jane said. "Well, I'm the royal advisor so I think I can reason with them." I laughed. "All you have to do is nod, okay?" Jane asked. I sighed, giving up. "Okay." Mal and I nodded.

"Brooklyn you have already gotten the chair swags, entry banner, twinkle lights, napkin design, table bunty, but you still need to pick the party favor." Jane said. "I'll do it later, we need to ge-" "Or Mal could choose. The options are, chains, key charms and pen toppers. I personally love the pen toppers but, I mean, we can do all three." Jane rambled.

Mal took in a deep breath as her eyes started glowing green. "It's okay." I mumbled, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. Mal then closed her eyes. She opened them again with a smile. "I say pen toppers. Right Brooklyn?" She asked, looking over at me. "Yep. Pen toppers. Best choice." I said, nodding in agreement. "Yeah?" Jane asked. "Yeah." Mal and I nodded. "You two won't regret it." Jane said, before Evie, Lonnie and Sabrina joined us again.

"I can't wait to see what your guys' weddings will look like." Lonnie gushed. "Me, too." Mal said, before she gasped. "Wait, what?" She asked, with wide eyes. "The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged." Jane explained.

"I knew it." Evie smiled. "Everyone knows it." Sabrina said. "I didn't know it. Does Carlos know?" Mal asked, looking over at me. "Yeah." I nodded. "I thought I told you?" I asked. "You didn't! Is my entire life just planned out in front of me?" "Hi, Mal." Ben smiled, wrapping an arm around Mal. "Hi, Ben." Lonnie, Sabrina, Evie, Jane and I sang, with bright smiles.

"Oh, uh, quick moment." Jane said, pulling me and Ben off to the side, out of hearing range. "All right, you guys are almost finished with the surprise's for Mal and Carlos' big night. Snow White. Belle. But the ones you've designed for Mal and Carlos are my favorites." Jane gushed.

"Make sure you add his freckles. It's his cutest feature." I said. Jane nodded, making a note on her tablet. "And make sure Mal's eyes are green." Ben said. "Uh...see you later." he said, turning back to Mal. She nodded. "Okay." She said, before following Lonnie, Sabrina and Evie to class. "Which green should I use?" Jane asked, holding up three different shades of green. "Ooh, the last one." I said, as Ben flipped through the colors. "Yep, this one." Ben said, holding up the darkest green, which just so happened to be the last one.

Word Count: 3374

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5.1K 24
(Y/N) hearts daughter of the queen of hearts is sent to auradon prep with her four best friends to steal the wand. Will she be able to make her mothe...
335K 5.9K 30
First of three Carlos x oc Number 1 #Cameronboyce 18/08/19 Number 1 #sarahjeffrey 23/08/19 Number 4 #booboostewart 18/08/19 Number 4 #Mal 29/10/19
26.9K 505 13
Even after mother gothel kept rapunzel in the tower, everyone in Auradon knew that she would do it again. To her daughter. But when the baby started...
22.1K 770 32
(The first one or two chapters are written differently than the rest of the story. I started this story when I had a different writing style. It chan...