What you mean to me

By SweetTiana15

THIS IS A RANDOM BOOK I WROTE, WASN'T REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ONE. ************************************ "I... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

1.9K 14 2
By SweetTiana15

"Remember class, just because it's summer break doesn't mean you won't have any homework to work on" Everyone in the class groaned while the teacher began walking around handing out packets to everyone.

My eyes wandered around the room and stopped on Rell, not only the hottest guy in the school but also was close friends with my brother Luke.

He was sitting down talking with his girlfriend Sabrina, Sabrina is super sweet, has an amazing body, and a beautiful face so I see why he would go for someone like her. Me on the other hand I was weird and fat, well to me, of course nobody would be interested in me, especially him.

I've had the biggest crush on him for years now but of course I would never tell him that.

"Here you go Ashley." The teacher threw the packet down in front of me, I grabbed it and slipped it into my backpack.

The bell rung and everyone got up and started to grab their things "Everyone have a good summer and I'll see you guys soon!" The teacher yelled as everyone ran out of the classroom.

I grabbed my things and left, Everyone was crowded in the hallways rushing out of the school building. I found my way outside and looked around for my Brother's car, he was already In college so he sometimes came to pick me up.

My phone lit up with A message from Luke "Ash, I'm not gonna be able to make it today because I'm still packing up a couple of things back at My college but Rell said he'll be able to drive you home."

"Just great." I mumbled.

I do not wanna be in a car alone with Rell.

"Ashley." Rell pulled his car up next to me "Your brother wants me to drive you home."

"Yeah, I know." I opened the door and got inside then closed it behind me, he then drove off.

"So, are you excited for summer?" He asked.

"I mean, not really, I'm not planning on doing anything important."

"At all? Not with any friends or anything?"

"No, All of my friends are going on vacation with their family for the whole summer so i'm basically stuck in the house by myself."

"Well if you want to then you could hang with me and your brother."

"I don't know, I'll see." I stared out the window.

I wasn't doing anything else so I might as well hang with them, plus it'll get me closer to Rell.

After a 15 minute car ride he arrived at my house "Thank you for taking me home." I opened the door and got out.

"Of course." He got out of his car.

"You're coming inside?"

"Yeah, i'm waiting for your brother to get back home then we're gonna head out to this party."

"Oh." I unlocked the front door and just as we're about to walk inside another car pulls into the driveway, only it wasn't my brother. It was Sabrina.

"Hey baby." She stepped out of the car and walked up to him and kissed him "Hey Ashley." She smiled.

"Hey." I faked a smile.

I walked into the house followed by them both then I locked the door behind us "Babe, I was just talking to Ashley about this party we're going to, it's a first day of summer party and it's gonna be fun, are you down?" He smiled.

"I mean, I've never been to a party before." I replied.

"Never?" Sabrina raised an eyebrow "Well this is gonna be your first ever, it'll be fun."

"Okay, I'm down."

They both sat down on the couch, I just stood there awkwardly as they sat and talked with each other.

"Well, do you guys want anything to drink?"

"Some water please." Sabrina replied.

"Yeah, me too." Rell said.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing 2 bottles of water from the fridge and handed them it.

"Thank you." They both replied.

Can my brother please hurry up and get home?

It was an half hour later when finally My brother arrived home "Sorry, I had a lot of stuff to bring home."

"It's okay." I walked over to him "Do you need help bringing anything inside?"

"No, I got it." He hugged me "How was your day?"

"My day was okay, The only good thing is that this school year is finally over." I sighed.

"It had you stressed out?"

"Kind of, yeah."

"Well now you can chill for a few months, just enjoy your time off."

"Yeah."

He walked over to Rell "What's up gang" He dapped him up.

"What's good."

"Hey Sabrina." He hugged her.

"Hey, I'm not tryna rush you but we have to be at that party in 2 hours and it's gonna be a long drive so get dressed." She replied.

"Okay."

"You too Ashley." She said to me.

"Wait, you're coming with?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, they suggested I come along since i'm not gonna be doing anything else."

"Okay, well just don't tell mom, now go get dressed."

I walked off upstairs and into my room locking the door behind me. I began looking through my closet for something to wear, I picked out a black crop top with some light blue ripped jeans and my black and white converse.

I quickly changed into my outfit then put my hair into a high ponytail and left my room.

************************

We arrived at the party an half hour later, We walked inside the house which smelt of booze and sweat. Plenty of people were around dancing with other people, Some people were making out, some were just sitting around drinking, and some people were smoking.

"So I feel like we should get ourselves a couple of drinks first." Luke said.

We walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Henny, then we each poured ourselves a cup.

"Obviously don't tell mom about this either, she's gonna be real pissed if she heard that I let you drink." Luke chuckles.

"Of course, I won't tell." We all sipped our drinks.

"Baby, we should go dance." Sabrina pulled on Rell's arm.

"Okay, We'll be back." They both walked off, and for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. I watched as they danced together, He looked so happy dancing with her and it started to piss me off.

"So what do you wanna do?" Luke asked.

"You can go have fun, I'm just gonna finish my drink first." I replied.

"Are you sure? Because I can stay here with you."

"I'm sure, Go have fun." I smiled.

"Okay." He returned a smile and then walked off, I watched as he said hi to a couple of his friends.

I don't know if I should try to make some friends, I don't know if I should just dance with people and have a good time, I don't know what to do.

I was standing on the side by myself for about ten minutes when Rell walked up to me "Why aren't you having fun?"

"This isn't really my type of environment, I've never been to a party before so I'm not really a party type of girl."

"Well that's why you're here with us, Look come dance with me." He smiled.

"No Rell, I'm not a dancer."

"Oh well, come dance with me and have a good time, just open up." He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor "Just dance."

"I told you I don't dance."

"Oh well, it's a party." He started dancing, and I laughed and joined in with him.

"See, you're getting the hang of it." He smiled "you shouldn't be off to the side by yourself."

"I'm a very anti-social person."

"I can see that, I guess I'm gonna have to help bring you out of your shell more." He smirked.

                ************************

It was a couple of hours later, We had a couple more drinks, We danced for a while, then we sat and chilled with a couple of people from the party, and Luke and his friends.

"So I feel like we should play some truth or dare, spice this up a little bit." Mollie said, she was someone From my school.

"Good Idea. Luke replied.

"So I'll go first, Sabrina, truth or dare?" Mollie asked.

"Um, truth."

"What is the most annoying thing about your boyfriend?"

"He pisses me off when he doesn't show me attention, I know it's not that serious but I crave attention so it really does annoy me." She replied.

"I show you attention almost always."

"Well, it's not enough."

"Damn, how much attention do you want from me?"

"Let's not do this here, I'm not trying to argue with you."

"I'm just asking you a simple question because I feel like I give you more attention than you give me Sabrina."

"Let's not make this a big deal, save it for later, anyways, Truth or dare Rob?" She asked.

"Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to Pick a member in this room and lick his or her cheek."

"Okay, that's easy." Rob stood up and walked over to Sabrina, he leaned down and licked slowly up her cheek.

She laughed "That tickles."

He chuckled and went and sat back down, I looked over to Rell who looked a little bothered by it but tried his best not to show it.

"Truth or dare, Britt?" Rob asked.

"I'm bold so give me a dare."

"Kiss someone of the same sex or opposite sex"

"Okay" Britt stood and looked around the room "I'll go with you." She walked up to Tasha and slowly kissed her.

"Whew, it's getting hot and steamy." Luke said.

They kissed for a couple more seconds then pulled away "That got me a little bit horny, Not gonna lie." Britt laughed and sat back down.

"My turn, Truth or dare Ashley?" Tasha asked.

I wasn't expecting nobody to choose me, and so soon.

"Um, maybe a truth." I replied.

"Have you ever had sexual fantasies about someone in this room?" She grinned.

"Um, I have." I replied.

"I'm just gonna pretend that I didn't hear that." Luke said.

I watched from the corner of my eye as Rell gave me a look, I had a few shots so now it was my time to be bold.

"Truth or dare Rell?" I asked.

"Dare." He smiled.

"I dare you to give anyone in this room a lap dance for 30 seconds."

"Okay." He stood and looked around then his eyes stopped on me, He walked towards me, he slowly began to dance on me. He pulled his shirt off then stretched it out with both hands and wrapped it around the back of my neck, he then started to grind on me slowly.

I'm not gonna lie, that turned me on. I could feel myself getting wet as he danced on me, he danced for a couple more seconds until the 30 seconds was up.

"Sorry about that Luke." He laughed and slipped his shirt back on then sat back down.

"It's fine." Luke laughed.

"Now you Ashley, truth or dare?" He smirked again.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this group."

"I can't do that." I replied.

"Why not?" He said.

"Because you're in a relationship and that would be disrespectful of me."

"It's fine, it's just a game." Sabrina replied.

"Okay." I stood up and he stood up too, I leaned in kissing him on the lips, he grabbed my face and kissed me slowly.

The kiss was very passionate and he used a lot of tongue too, which caught me by surprise. We kissed for longer than 10 seconds "Okay, that's enough." Sabrina pulled Rell by his arm "Damn, you went all in."

"My bad." He chuckled.

"I don't think it's funny."

"Sorry babe, don't be mad." He grabbed her by her face and gave her a kiss.

Ugh, I just hate seeing them both together.

                ************************

After a long time out partying we finally were on our way home.

"So, did you have a good time?" Rell asked me.

"I mean, yeah."

"See, I told you it would be fun, you just gotta go out more."

"Yeah, I know."

I mean the only good time I had was him dancing on me and then our kiss, the rest I didn't really give a fuck about.

We pulled up to Sabrina's house "Thank you for driving me home, babe, do you wanna spend the night?" She asked as she got out of the car.

"Uh, sure." He quickly glanced at me then looked away "I'll see you both later, Later Ashley." He smiled at me then got out of the car.

"Later Rell." Luke drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
312K 3K 20
"I see the way you look at me, I was hoping you would make a move first but you didn't" Noah pushed his body against mine "I'm disappointed." "Noah...
136K 2K 32
This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to publish this book! Mature Audience only, th...
86K 624 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...