The Choice Is Yours | Yandere...

Da hereWeGoAgainNex

(Same book, different description) It was always hard to find a place where Y/n could belong to, be her self... Altro

1 // Game Night
2 // Face To Face
3 // Lost
4 // S. C. A. R. S
6 // My Fault
7 // Chaos City
8 // Paid Dues
9 // TRM.X11
10 // Crazy Lies In The Soul
11 // Lights Off.
12 // "Make Yourself At Home!"
13 // Checkered Past
14 // Burning Pile
15 // Blood Strings
16 // Anger
17 // Sacrifice
18 // The Start of The End

5 // Punching Bag

174 3 1
Da hereWeGoAgainNex

It had been not 3 hours, not even 3, Aizawa had left his student's alone, and another one had gone missing. So he used a last resort, the sleep deprived man put it on lock down. No one left until the two were found; including Stain who had knocked down some guards and disappared as well.

Aizawa sleeps a lot, but lately sleeping seemed like a task. He often stayed up late in his office giving more accurate grades, deciding who would fail and whatnot, when there was nothing left, things started to fall apart, Y/n got kidnapped and he contacted her father thinking possibly, just maybe he would make the job easier, but he had yet to hear from the people he sent out to look for her. The city was short on heros, he needed his students to graduate, for the city, but he strongly doubted two of the best students weren't going to. Of course, that wasn't all up to him.

He rubbed his forehead, continuously reading over these papers, when someone knocked on the door, he ignored it. "Eraser, camera's picked up Stain boarding a train." He remained silent and stood up, his desk was a mess, worse than usual.

"Take it to Endeavor. From now on, you report to him, not me. He is the head of the investigation." There had never been a more strern look in his bloodshot eyes.

THE HIDEOUT - 9:17 AM

Y/n's sleeping hours were messed up, she'd sleep during the day and stay awake during the night, to her it was the complete opposite of course. But today she woke up early, not the first nor second time someone threw something at her to wake her. However, it was the first time someone threw a brick at her. It didn't hit her but the wall behind her just above her head and that sure woke her up.

"Ah! Fuck! Why the fuck would you do that?!" She expected that from Shadow, with the others so obviously snickering behind him. "They 'dared' me to." At least he was honest, Y/n could admire that. The others rolled their eyes and muttered.

"That doesn't mean--what do you want?!" She started to put on one of the white long sleeves she had, as the cold air started to come in. "Dabi will be here," he looked and tapped his fingers on the door. "Keep this open."

He left and Y/n sighed. She got up and went to the bathroom and slammed the door, as soon as she started peeing the door opened again.

"What the fuck!?"

"Keep this open." He tapped on the door again and left. Y/n had to stop herself from screaming, her throat hurt and she was way too tired and agitated.

"Shadow, man, why you aways messin' with her?" One of the bigger guys hit him on the shoulder, he joined them at the counter but on the other side so he could refill the others' cups.

"I don't mean to, she makes me feel something, right here." He pointed to his chest, where his heart was supposed to be. The other's doubted if he even had a heart, though they still exchanged smirky faces.

"Oh, uh, don't let Dabi hear that." One of the girls laughed.

At the same time, Y/n walked in looking around, supposedly for Dabi. "Where's he at?" She asked them.

"Where's who?"

"The-that guy--with the spiky black hair-burnt skin! Whatever the fuck his name is!!" No one answered but one of the girls jumped down from the stool and approached Y/n with a disgusted and mean look. She was taller and bigger, and that didn't intimidate her.

"Oh Hart don't start now!" The others complained but she gave them the middle finger and turned back to Y/n. "I don't like the way you talk to us! You're not the boss and you're definitely not one of us!" The others groaned and sighed.

"Here she goes..."

"Oh thats good to know, cause I don't want to be part of your litte gang." She walked past the blonde, "hey!" she grabbed her arm and Y/n swung around and punched her in her nose. And thus a fight broke out, Y/n had grabbed her and smashed her head into the drywall and when Hart kicked her and dragged her to the floor Y/n got ontop of her started punching the shit out of her. Then she grabbed Y/n's hair and smashed her forehead against hers.

Dabi came through the door just in time, he grabbed Hart from off of Y/n (because they had flipped) and they both fell to the floor due to her resist.

"What the fuck!?" He yelled, and the room fell silent with the two girls trying to catch their breath. They were both pretty beaten but Dabi was angry.

"Stop fucking picking fights!" He pointed at Hart, the blonde but she stood up, refusing to be blamed.

"She hit me first!"

"I don't give a fuck!" The look in his eyes was enough to make her back down, she walked off, then he started scolding the others. "And when a fight breaks out, you fucking stop it!"

Y/n stood up and wiped the blood from his nose and lip, with some more trickling down her forehead. Unfortuately for her, she could just barely use her quirk, and she was just lucky that the girl didn't because she wasn't sure what her quirk was.

Finally, he turned to Y/n and she expected him to yell at her, she was ready for it but he never did. He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her in front of him, and out the door that lead to the concrete hallway with the torches. The stone door shut and the other's immediately started laughing.

"You too, stop getting into fights with them," he opened the door for her, she glared at him. It wasn't the usual room but a room that resembled something of a gym.

"Okay dad, what do you suppose I do? Let them talk shit about me? Or beat the shit talking out of them?" He smiled and pushed her into the room then let the door slam behind him. "What is this?" She suspected this is where she'd die, and she was fine with that, she was at peace in her mind, just for the moment.

She looked around, then back at dabi and he suddenly had a duffle bag, he sat it down and began to open it. Inside where a dozen and more knifes, katata's, bowies, hunting knives too. He went through it and pulled out the biggest katana he could find, one she's seen her father kill with many times over.

"Live up to your fathers name." He said, tossing her the knife but she didn't catch it. She looked angry and glared at him.

"I don't use knives." She said quietly. "Why? They're perfect for your quirk." She kicked the knife to him and crossed her arms.

"No, they're perfect for my dads quirk! I don't need exposed blood to explode your fucking head! I know you think you're getting somewhere, but I'm not one of you! I have morals and rules."

"Ohh, morals of course you do..do you even realize how fucking stupid you sound?!" She was taken aback by his tone, it was the first time he yelled at her, and he wanted to sound disrepectful. "When you got here you blew up one of my best fighter's! But oh, you wanna talk about morals."

"I didn't..I--"

"You did! And don't forget about that girl who you let go who destoryed half the city! It was YOU! Does trying to kill your own father go against your morals?! Cause you seemed pretty fine with that!"

"You've killed more people than any of those damn idiots out there. You're your own person, unlike those fucking hero's you wanna pretend be so bad! So quit fucking pretending and take the damn sword!"

Y/n clapped and sarcastically praised him. "Well done! Great speech, are you done? 'Cause I'm bored." Dabi huffed and puffed, he then left the room and slammed the door.

She stood there blankly, staring at the knives and thinking to herself. She promised--she vowed to never pick up a knife. Y/n looked down and nearly passed out, it was Hawks, unconsious and very badly injured. There was blood everywhere, including the trail form which they came.

Dabi kneeled down, grabbed a knife and held it to his heart. Y/n looked down, absoultly aghast as she yelled, "What are you doing?!"

"I'm proving a point. It's either-I finish him off, or you pick up that knife," he moved his head, gesturing to the Katana on the floor. "and fight me." There was no bluff in his eyes, Hawks was on the verge of death, either way, she doubted he would actually help him.

"Go to hell, you peice of shit."

"Alright then." Dabi didn't hesitate, he stabbed him in the chest and whatever was left in him came oozing out. But he wasn't done, he ripped the knife out and did it again, over and over in different places, each time getting more angry. Y/n flinched every time, with her hand over her mouth.

"Wha-stop! Stop it!? What the fuck?!" She cried out, he looked up at her, there was blood on his face, on his and angry glower on his face as he stood up. "Still don't wanna fight me?"

"I'm not going anywhere near you." That only made him more angry, and he would keep trying until she picked up that sword and swung at him. Dabi was not in a good mood today, she knew that much.

WITH BAKUGO - 8:17 PM

It was harder to disguise himself during the day, but now he had these scars from last night. He managed to escape with more wounds than he could count. He was closer than he thought.

The streets off his list gave him nothing except trouble, now, he was at the last one. Which wasn't a street at all, it was a tunnel. It seemed like a normal tunnel though this is where the dot disappeared, and his last chance at finding something. So he started walking whilst checking his phone, all the messages, missed calls and voicemails people left him.

Somewhere along his walk he tripped over something and almost fell. "The hell?" He asked himself why there was a handle off the road. He looked closer, it looked like a door, it was smartly hidden, no one really walked in tunnles so no one from a car could see it. But that also meant underground.

Bakugo remembered almost perfectly, he estimated how far he walked, and how far it took him to reach the end, he was almost directly in the middle, and that's where the dot disappeared. Makes sense, she's been underground the whole time.

He took pictures, marked it in his book, and finally texted Kirishima back, just in case he never made it back up.

He put both hands on the hatch, and with all his strength, attempted to force it open, his whole arm, including his face turned red, his knuckles white, his hands started sparking just as the door slightly opened, after that it seemed easy. With more strength he succesfully opened the door, and almost fell when it flung open.

Down there it was just darkness, he couldn't tell how deep it was. so he found a rock and dropped it down. As you would a well. It hit the ground not to far down so he started climbing the latter.

On about the 20th bar he felt nothing else, that was it but there was no floor. He let go and fell to the floor, on the rock he dropped too.

"Ah, damn it." He stood up and some lights flickered on. Torches with blue flames lit up, and ended at what seemed the end of the hallway.

"Hah, I got you now, Y/n." He muttered to himself.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

807K 26.6K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
287K 8.7K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
301K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
122K 3.7K 32
UNDER EDITING "I'm no hero..." Something she told herself when she was at her worst and no one would tell her otherwise... This is a fanfic about My...