The little thing about gettin...

Od Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong marrie... Více

Chapter 1: This is Shao Chengyun, Shao Zong
Chapter 2: Come to My Place
Chapter 3: Come In
Chapter 4: Then cultivate the culture
Chapter 5: Don't worry, you can lock the door at night
Chapter 6: You Don't Need to Understand
Chapter 7: Children have little experience
Chapter 8: Don't Want to Say
Chapter 9: What Do You Not Know What I Want to Eat?
Chapter 10: If only it didn't explode in your hands
Chapter 11: I will raise this hand again
Chapter 12: Shao Chengyun, don't come...
Chapter 13: Please go to Room 902
Chapter 14: You don't care about this
Chapter 15: It's all right, leave it to me
Chapter 16: Is that contract still valid?
Chapter 17: He can't go out without my consent
Chapter 18: "Angry?" "Nothing."
Chapter 19: Bullying is still bullying
Chapter 20: Come back and I'll put it on for you
Chapter 21: What do you want me to say, congratulations?
Chapter 22: Not everyone has as many options as you do
Chapter 23: Are You Not in a Good Mood?
Chapter 24: Let's Play All Night
Chapter 25: Is this cloaked beast in private?
Chapter 26: Don't blame yourself anymore
Chapter 27: Can... Holding hands?
Chapter 28: Don't Put the Whole Person in It
Chapter 29: Don't always fight with me here
Chapter 30: Can I Still Sleep My Arm?
Chapter 31: Thank you Mr. Zhou
Chapter 32: But tomorrow will be better than today
Chapter 33: I'll help, the juice is gone
Chapter 34: Besides, I didn't want to treat him badly
Chapter 35: She will definitely take action against Xin Rong
Chapter 36: You will never be able to defend yourself
Chapter 37: Come out on your own, don't wait for me to go in and pick you up
Chapter 38: Don't make a fuss, go home first
Chapter 39: Baby, Don't Do This Anymore
Chapter 40: Shao Chengyun, Let Go
Chapter 41: Shao Jia's second young mood was rotten at this moment
Chapter 42: You leave a path for Xin Rong
Chapter 43: Three little pigs can do it, I don't pick
Chapter 44: Ask yourself, have you really thought about leaving?
Chapter 45: Spoil me
Chapter 46: Unless I let you go, you can't leave
Chapter 47: Someone slept with me, are you so satisfied?
Chapter 48: You Can't Wear It, Don't Think About It
Chapter 49: Go ahead
Chapter 50: No, Mr. Shao, I have an appointment
Chapter 51: Give me another chance
Chapter 52: I won't go, I won't bother you
Chapter 53: Thirty or so people should be sad for their wives
Chapter 54: Ming Media is Marrying
Chapter 55: Strive to come here again tomorrow for dinner
Chapter 56: "That Eats or Not Eats" "Eats"
Chapter 57: Sometimes I don't play enough and want to beat people
Chapter 58: Is this going according to your plan?
Chapter 60: My name is Louis and I am pursuing Xin Rong
Chapter 61: He's My Ex-Husband
Chapter 62: Not ex-husband, we are not over
Chapter 63: None of them love you as much as I do
Chapter 64: You Think About Me Again...
Chapter 65: Married to Xin Rong, but did not take good care of anyone
Chapter 66: I'll listen to your answer
Chapter 67: Go out at night and buy a bed
Chapter 68: Again Tonight You'll Sleep on the Couch
Chapter 69: The End Chapter - For me, you deserve it

Chapter 59: But he wants to gamble

493 12 0
Od Kessho_Yuki

Shao Chengyun's silence is divided into many kinds.

For the most part, it is a waiting time with static braking.

This time, however, in a nearly minute-long silence, his mind was only a chaotic and disorderly flash of fragments, and he did not even come up with a proven method.

The pitch seems to have some kind of metaphor. It means the transformation of the identities of two people.

This is the home of Xin Rong. The words that Shao Chengyun said to him last night, "I have lost", turned out to be not a deception or self-humility, but a slur.

Xin Rong pressed for a long enough time, observing and waiting for the opportunity, watching Shao Chengyun approach step by step. When Shao Chengyun thought that things had improved and that there was already hope for a compound, Xin Rong gave him two options that no matter how they weighed, they seemed to be lost in the end.

Shao Chengyun broke the silence of the question, looking a little underwhelmed, he asked Xin Rong, "When did you start applying for school?"

Xin Rong said, "I have been preparing, and I have determined it a month ago." And Shao Chengyun didn't

know about it.

Shao Chengyun smiled helplessly and asked, "Going abroad for two years is a disguised rejection of me, isn't it?"

After Xin Rong listened, he pursed his lips and said at a slower pace, "General Manager Shao, you have the right to choose again." I have too. 

After a pause, he added, "Again, we can choose to turn back." This

kind of skill of saying three points and pointing to the end, he also used it skillfully.

Yes, this is the person that Shao Chengyun taught.

What Xin Rong did tonight not only made Shao Chengyun stunned, but also made Shao Chengyun feel vaguely excited.

Perhaps at the beginning of the attempt to save, Shao Chengyun was not indispensable to Xin Rong. However, as he gradually invested in his feelings, he also understood more and more about Xin Rong's preciousness.

Now Xin Rong threw two paths for him, even though Shao Chengyun knew that he had been arranged, at the same time he had a feeling that he could not let go.

Shao Chengyun, who was once a bit wary of Xin Rong, wanted this boy to be smart and clever, and he could always be controlled by himself. However, until tonight, Shao Chengyun did not realize that Xin Rong had transformed enough to complete the counter-killing of him.

- Advanced hunters often appear in the form of prey.

Shao Chengyun couldn't remember if he had said this to Xin Rong at some point.

There is no doubt that Xin Rong learned very well.

He lurked in the quiet place, watching, and even waited until Shao Chengyun lowered his self-price to haoli and paid him equally for the same work. Shao Chengyun did almost everything he could for him.

Shao Chengyun lit up the bottom card, while Xin Rong did not move.

He has always behaved coldly and passively, showing a state of being injured. Shao Chengyun only understood his resistance as an act of emotional level.

This time, it was Shao Chengyun who was simple.

The more he did, the deeper he invested, the greater the chips he handed over to Xin Rong.

Someone like Shao Chengyun was destined to have too many people from birth, and a beautiful and well-behaved lover would not satisfy him. XXin Rong had met his predecessor and lived by his side for more than four hundred days, which of course knew better than anyone.

In fact, Xin Rong left, and when he left the villa, he did not look back, and he did not think about compounding.

He was not the kind of person who had a deep mind, and he was always self-aware. Shao Chengyun came to him to confess his mistake and apologize, and frequently invited to send flowers continuously, xin Rong could clear it in his heart.

However, when Shao Chengyun changed his strategy and used some sincere low gestures to approach Xin Rong, Xin Rong also realized that he was not so indestructible.

On the day of Sugar Sugar's birthday party, he had a momentary defense break.

Seeing Shao Chengyun sitting outside the canteen wearing logistics overalls and smoking cheap cigarettes, he was also shaken.

Xin Rong believed that Shao Chengyun had moved his heart this time, and he had to face the fact that he had not let go. But if they just went back like this, Xin Rong felt that they would eventually fall apart.

Shao Chengyun is such a strong person, all the softness and concessions are based on the premise of full self-confidence.

He hadn't been pressed to the ground and rubbed, and no one had dared to challenge him to this extent. In these days, Xin Rong repeatedly thought that he could foresee the consequences of falling down.

Maybe fall in love with each other again, maybe fall like last time. But he's going to gamble.

He bet that he could apply what he had learned, so that the man would also experience a feeling of love and inability to be held hostage.

The equality that Xin Rong wanted was his own reward, not Shao Chengyun's reward. <

Xin Rong sat down on the side of the bench, appearing quiet and composed.

He did not urge Shao Chengyun. No matter what the other person decides, he can handle it.

Shao Chengyun's voice was lower than before, and he asked Xin Rong, "What are you going to do with tuition?"

Xin Rong had already prepared, saying, "After my mother left, my father gave me a one-time tuition fee for four years of college, and I basically didn't move." I saved 100,000 yuan for the work on the cruise ship, which was supposed to be used as a down payment for the house, but you bought the house for me, and both of these money were saved. The tuition and living expenses for the first year abroad are basically sufficient. 

"The college will provide part of the scholarship, the tutor there helped me apply for a teaching assistant job, I can earn some living expenses." If that wasn't enough, I could go to work.

Xin Rong had already thought before the showdown that this part of the money must not be involved with Shao Chengyun, especially the tuition fee.

When he said this, he also erased the last bit of advantage that Shao Chengyun could grasp.

The man's cheeks moved, and then he said something that no longer looked like he would say, "Some one-year schools have similar courses, and I'll show you again."

After Xin Rong listened, he smiled inconspicuously and said, "On the exeter academy side, I only have a letter of recommendation left."

Shao Chengyun didn't speak at all. Two years is too long, many things can happen, Shao Chengyun has no bottom in his heart.

Xin Rong is only 22 years old, and his experience and experience are far from being comparable to ordinary students. IIf you give him a new world, how amazing he will be, Shao Chengyun does not dare to think.

Xin Rong then stood up and said, "I left first, thank you for playing with me." Waiting

any longer is like Xin Rong is expecting this letter of recommendation too much. Xin Rong was reluctant to give Shao Chengyun this misunderstanding.

Shao Chengyun didn't have time to say anything, Xin Rong stood up, pulled up the zipper of the down jacket, and put his hands into his pocket.

The young and beautiful face was half obscured by the collar, and in the light of the pitch spotlights, the eyelashes cast a small shadow and covered the eyes. His skin is cold and white, the tail of his eyes is slightly droopy, and his bone phase is superior, so no matter what clothes he wears, he looks clean and slender.

This is the figure that has often appeared in Shao Chengyun's dreams recently. After that, if you want to see each other again, you will have to fly a long distance of more than ten hours across half the world.

After Xin Rong left, Shao Chengyun sat alone on the side of the court for a long time.

At the beginning of the new week, Xin Rong did not see Shao Chengyun in the staff canteen of Haoli, but only received a message saying that the child had been picked up.

For three consecutive days, when Xin Rong returned home, Sugar Sugar had eaten and sat in the living room watching cartoons. But Shao Chengyun seemed to be able to count the few minutes he had missed, and had not met him.

It wasn't until Thursday night that Xin Rong received a message from Shao Chengyun.

--------------------------------- Sugar Sugar's adoption procedures are already in place. <

In the end, it was Shao Chengyun who compromised.

Letters of recommendation, two years of study, long-distance and uncertain emotional state, Shao Chengyun can only accept.

For more than a month since then, he has tried to meet with Xin Rong every weekend, taught him to register for the college's freshman activity group, taught him to register for overseas social accounts, and taught him everything he needs to prepare for living and studying in the UK.

Even if Shao Chengyun was reluctant, he must face reality.

Defense is impossible to prevent, he can only let Xin Rong cast, but also with his own experience to pave the way for him. I hope that those bottomless young people in the academy are not at all as experienced young lovers as themselves, let alone casually hit Xin Rong's idea.

In the end, Xin Rong bought a one-way ticket to the United Kingdom.

He wasn't sure if he would return home during the holidays, nor could he predict a date. Maybe he has to work part-time during the holidays and have an internship, in short, whether it is money or time, he does not have the conditions to return to China.

On the day of departure, Meng Donglin and Yu Cong, friends, all went to the airport to send him, and the old Song couple also went with sugar candy.

The little girl hugged Xin Rong tightly in front of the customs entrance and refused to let go, and later Xin Rong promised to send her a Barbie doll, which could be video every day, and she was transferred back to Mrs. Song's arms.

Shao Chengyun did not go to the plane, but only sent a message to Xin Rong, writing a short "all the way safe."

He had a quarterly meeting that afternoon, and after the meeting, he raised his wrist to look at the time, and it was almost the time when the plane took off.

Shao Chengyun sat back in front of the computer, called up the work schedule, checked his arrangements for the next two months, and squeezed the schedules, and finally squeezed out five consecutive days of vacation.

He then booked himself a ticket to England in a month and a half.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 28.9K 40
❝ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴄᴀᴘᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴀᴍᴏʀᴇ❞ • • • "I'm gonna make you fall in love with me." • • • ⇥ ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘᴀɢᴇ. • • • Sequel to 'Bittersweet Amore...
4.5K 63 69
COMPLETED author: moon's love song Mo Chiqing was nominally sister and boyfriend calculated to marry the parents of Didu Haomenmu, the eldest son of...
60.8K 595 8
Blitzo and stolas is having a meet-up on the full moon for exchange of the grimoire,stolas finnaly opens up to blitzø he wants to get things more ser...
31.4K 1.4K 15
Where Hyunjin sends letters to his lost love... Enjoy Reading! 💖 (Cross- posted on AO3)