The little thing about gettin...

Por Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong marrie... Más

Chapter 1: This is Shao Chengyun, Shao Zong
Chapter 2: Come to My Place
Chapter 3: Come In
Chapter 4: Then cultivate the culture
Chapter 5: Don't worry, you can lock the door at night
Chapter 6: You Don't Need to Understand
Chapter 7: Children have little experience
Chapter 8: Don't Want to Say
Chapter 9: What Do You Not Know What I Want to Eat?
Chapter 10: If only it didn't explode in your hands
Chapter 11: I will raise this hand again
Chapter 12: Shao Chengyun, don't come...
Chapter 13: Please go to Room 902
Chapter 14: You don't care about this
Chapter 15: It's all right, leave it to me
Chapter 16: Is that contract still valid?
Chapter 17: He can't go out without my consent
Chapter 18: "Angry?" "Nothing."
Chapter 19: Bullying is still bullying
Chapter 20: Come back and I'll put it on for you
Chapter 21: What do you want me to say, congratulations?
Chapter 22: Not everyone has as many options as you do
Chapter 23: Are You Not in a Good Mood?
Chapter 24: Let's Play All Night
Chapter 25: Is this cloaked beast in private?
Chapter 26: Don't blame yourself anymore
Chapter 27: Can... Holding hands?
Chapter 28: Don't Put the Whole Person in It
Chapter 29: Don't always fight with me here
Chapter 30: Can I Still Sleep My Arm?
Chapter 31: Thank you Mr. Zhou
Chapter 32: But tomorrow will be better than today
Chapter 33: I'll help, the juice is gone
Chapter 34: Besides, I didn't want to treat him badly
Chapter 35: She will definitely take action against Xin Rong
Chapter 36: You will never be able to defend yourself
Chapter 37: Come out on your own, don't wait for me to go in and pick you up
Chapter 38: Don't make a fuss, go home first
Chapter 39: Baby, Don't Do This Anymore
Chapter 40: Shao Chengyun, Let Go
Chapter 41: Shao Jia's second young mood was rotten at this moment
Chapter 42: You leave a path for Xin Rong
Chapter 43: Three little pigs can do it, I don't pick
Chapter 44: Ask yourself, have you really thought about leaving?
Chapter 45: Spoil me
Chapter 46: Unless I let you go, you can't leave
Chapter 47: Someone slept with me, are you so satisfied?
Chapter 48: You Can't Wear It, Don't Think About It
Chapter 49: Go ahead
Chapter 50: No, Mr. Shao, I have an appointment
Chapter 51: Give me another chance
Chapter 52: I won't go, I won't bother you
Chapter 53: Thirty or so people should be sad for their wives
Chapter 54: Ming Media is Marrying
Chapter 55: Strive to come here again tomorrow for dinner
Chapter 56: "That Eats or Not Eats" "Eats"
Chapter 57: Sometimes I don't play enough and want to beat people
Chapter 59: But he wants to gamble
Chapter 60: My name is Louis and I am pursuing Xin Rong
Chapter 61: He's My Ex-Husband
Chapter 62: Not ex-husband, we are not over
Chapter 63: None of them love you as much as I do
Chapter 64: You Think About Me Again...
Chapter 65: Married to Xin Rong, but did not take good care of anyone
Chapter 66: I'll listen to your answer
Chapter 67: Go out at night and buy a bed
Chapter 68: Again Tonight You'll Sleep on the Couch
Chapter 69: The End Chapter - For me, you deserve it

Chapter 58: Is this going according to your plan?

464 13 0
Por Kessho_Yuki

The lights of the stadium elongated the shadows.

The moment Xin Rong saw Shao Chengyun, he didn't seem so surprised, as if he knew that he would come again.

The two people did not say anything, Shao Chengyun threw the ball to Xin Rong, or played 1V1.

After playing for less than ten minutes, Xin Rong noticed something strange about Shao Chengyun--subconsciously avoiding certain actions when colliding and confrontation occurred, which was not intentional, but just an instinctive reaction of the body.

Xin Rong guessed where he was injured last night.

After shooting a three-point shot from distance, Xin Rong took the ball but stopped attacking.

Then they each put on their clothes and sat on a cement bench on the sidelines.

Shao Chengyun had already bought water and drinks in advance, as well as several snacks, and filled a bag full of them. Xin Rong's performance this night was also somewhat abnormal, he did not refuse what Shao Chengyun handed over.

Xin Rong drank half a bottle of water, and Shao Chengyun took out a bag of small cakes for him. Xin Rong also took over, unscrewed the packaging seal, tore off the baking paper of the cake, and put one in his mouth.

After swallowing, he suddenly made a sound and asked Shao Chengyun, "Is this all going according to your plan?"

Shao Chengyun was stunned and could not pick up the conversation.

Xin Rong asked again, "On the day of Sugar Sugar's birthday party, you dressed up as Winnie the Pooh, did you ever think of letting me find out?" "

I'm going to hear the truth." Xin Rong turned his head to look at the man.

After the party, Xin Rong thought about it privately and thought that Shao Chengyun might be gambling.

Bet on how much goodwill Xin Rong can pull if he discovers the truth, and whether it will increase the possibility of compounding.

Shao Chengyun's height is too obviously different from other staff, and he shows so much care for Sugar Sugar on the spot. Xin Rong's attention was on the child that day, and it was difficult not to notice this big bear doll at the same time. If you think about it further, it is not difficult to deduce that the person who played Winnie The Bear is Shao Chengyun.

The two of them were briefly silent for a moment, and the sound of the ball coming from the court next to them was loud, as if every blow had hit the hearts of people.

Then Shao Chengyun nodded and said, "I thought about it."

Soon after Xin Rong left the villa, Shao Chengyun found that he had almost taken nothing with him, and the Winnie The Pooh that had been placed in the guest room was gone.

So when the playground explained the activity arrangement to Shao Chengyun, Shao Chengyun saw the Winnie the Pooh dressed as a staff member at a glance, and remembered that the day they traveled with Disney, which was the only cartoon character that Xin Rong asked for a group photo.

At first, Shao Chengyun just wanted to give Xin Rong a little comfort, or try to make up for something, so he proposed to play by himself.

However, if there is no design or arrangement in doing something, it seems that it is not Shao Chengyun's style.

At this moment, he could also completely deny it, saying that he hadn't thought about it so much, maybe Xin Rong would believe it.

But Shao Chengyun disdained to tell such a clumsy lie.

He can be generous and evil, but not a hypocrite.

When he said "I thought about it," he looked into Xin Rong's eyes and said it. <

This is also a point that Xin Rong was once very infatuated with him.

There are many people in this world who pretend to be friendly and secretly cunning. However, Shao Chengyun made it impossible for people to distinguish between true and false.

He is not without a bottom line, his bottom line may be higher than ordinary people, Xin Rong is not unaware of the warmth he has given, many of the moments they spend together are because of this man's gentle compassion and Make Xin Rong unforgettable.

But Shao Chengyun's charm and danger coexist, and falling in love with him or marrying him is bound to be very tiring.

Xin Rong knew that he understood this truth too late. He could no longer return to the pure emotional state of the past, and Shao Chengyun's thoughts on him had already made a mess of him.

When Xin Rong heard the answer, she smiled helplessly and asked Shao Chengyun, "Doesn't Shao Zong want to explain anything more?"

Shao Chengyun said in a deep voice, "No explanation." You already know the answer before you ask. Compared

to Xin Rong putting the bank card in the most inconspicuous drawer that Shao Chengyun had almost never used, and might not even open for a year and a half.

Shao Chengyun wore a Winnie's bear outfit to hold the child's hand, and the motive was indeed not simple.

Xin Rong didn't care at all whether Shao Chengyun would find that card, even if the money in the card was a huge amount of money for Xin Rong, the significance of Xin Rong's work was only limited to the act of returning the card itself, and it had nothing to do with whether Shao Chengyun knew it or not. <

And even if Shao Chengyun only had one or two percent of his mind to let Xin Rong perceive that he was playing a doll, his mind was darker than that one hundred percent pure.

It was also in between this short conversation that Shao Chengyun seemed to have the idea for the first time that he was not worthy of the boy next to him. I also suddenly understood why I would be so obsessed with Xin Rong after I separated.

Xin Rong was really the one who went to Shao Chengyun's heart.

He knew Shao Chengyun and knew every aspect of Shao Chengyun. In that year's marriage relationship, Shao Chengyun taught him everything, whether good or bad, he learned.

He took the purest heart and exchanged it for this new self that could compete with Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun actually taught him badly, and Xin Rong knew it.

Talking to a mature man who is 12 years older can't avoid mixing other factors. Perhaps Shao Chengyun got the cleanest heart, but Xin Rong was just forced to accelerate his growth.

He began to doubt the world like all adults, scrutinizing the motives behind every action.

And the initiator of all this is Shao Chengyun.

Xin Rong is not here to play tonight, Shao Chengyun thought. He should have something else to say to himself.

When Xin Rong opened his mouth again, his voice was very weak, and he couldn't hear any emotion. But every word he said made Shao Chengyun feel overwhelmed.

"Mr. Shao, I don't want you to spend time and energy on me like this, as if if I don't nod my head and reconcile, you will keep doing it." <

"After you left home after eating that day, I also seriously thought about it, and I couldn't deny that there was a relationship between us."

Xin Rong said this, paused for a few seconds, then made a gesture and said, "Two years." 

"I'm going to go out and study for two years and reconsider the relationship." He continued, speaking flat and quickly, "The old Song couple has always wanted to adopt sugar candy, and I have learned about their background and meet the adoption requirements. When you first arranged sugar candy to pass, you should have also considered this aspect. It's just that for some reason you brought sugar back to the villa, and it broke. Recently, Old Song and they come to the house every week to accompany their children, if I go abroad to study, I will find a lawyer to complete this matter before leaving, and sugar candy will be handed over to them to raise.

"I finished my correspondence course in first place, and Exeter College can relax the conditions for applying for a degree for outstanding students." I have also been in touch with the professor, the application materials are ready, and now I am missing a letter of recommendation from the inaugural company. This letter of recommendation is important to Xin Rong. At this point, Xin Rong did not continue.

The rest is all up to Shao Chengyun to do.

If Shao Chengyun deliberately obstructed, Xin Rong could not get the recommendation letter given by Haoli, and may miss the spring enrollment. There is absolutely no possibility of compounding between them.

However, if Shao Chengyun agreed, Xin Rong would be gone for two years, and anything could happen. Such a good person let out, maybe will never come back.

The sound of playing on the side court suddenly stopped, and the stadium, which was not crowded, suddenly became quiet.

At the beginning, Shao Chengyun also felt that it should be interesting to play once and cultivate. But now in the face of this boy he had taught with his own hands, he couldn't laugh.

Xin Rong wanted to take back the initiative, to confirm that Shao Chengyun had begun to invest in feelings unilaterally, and invested deeply enough to negotiate with him at this node.

Shao Chengyun had been in control for so long, but now he was completely passive without any defense.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60.7K 594 8
Blitzo and stolas is having a meet-up on the full moon for exchange of the grimoire,stolas finnaly opens up to blitzø he wants to get things more ser...
450K 10K 81
Su Meng, the tough girl who could change the light bulb and carried the bucket of the water by herself, was reborn as a teenager and got a big golden...
733K 66.8K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.3M 268K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...