The Gryffindor Avenger || Har...

By RosePotterStories

"๐•ด ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ž๐–˜๐–๐–Š๐–˜. ๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–ž ๐–ž๐–”๐–š, ๐–๐–†๐–›๏ฟฝ... More

welcome!
chapter one: let me introduce myself
chapter two: Let The Journey Begin
chapter three: Meet my new friends.
chapter four: come back from first year
chapter five: happy birthday Harry!
chapter six: changed
chapter eight: demantor visit
chapter nine: a singing night
chapter ten: strange class
chapter eleven: beacky and a Boggart
chapter twelve: siruis's visit
chapter twelve: Draco's origami
chapter thirteen: we are going to Asgard? and quidditch...
chapter fourteen: Harry mets y/n's brothers
chapter fifteen: what if I told you I like you?
New cover!
chapter sixteen: woah there! that was a lot!
chapter seventeen: a night with snape
chapter eighteen: lions VS snakes
chapter Nineteen: the hidden secret
chapter twenty: untold truth
cast fourth year
chapter one: b.c with a private moment
chapter two: first mission
chapter three: back to fourth year
chapter three: the three spells
chapter four: it is your choice
chapter five: leaving Hogwarts
chapter six: Civil War
chapter seven: cousins
chapter eight: first task
chapter nine: ask you
chapter ten: a night to remember
chapter eleven: by the fire
NEW STORY ALERT!!!!!
chapter twelve: under the water
chapter thirteen: lost in mind
chapter fourteen: the smile I love
chapter fifteen: it's one against one
chapter sixteen: ending of another year
cast fifth year
chapter one: on the edge of life
chapter two: haven't seen in long time
chapter three: again back to school
chapter four: detention with a bitch
qqkchapter five: the queen
chapter seven: banned for lifetime
chapter eight: harry's mind
chapter nine: secret out
important
chapter eleven: going into something
NEW STORY UPDATE

chapter six: Dumbledore's army

227 9 12
By RosePotterStories

Late as always but I will explain at the end.
___________________________________________

"Again why did you choose that place instead of the three broomsticks?"
___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"I still can't believe I am going to do that" harry said as they followed Hermione to the place she said they will meet the students.

"It will be fine, love" y/n said patting harry's back. "I am with you"

"Right" Harry sighed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as they continued to walk. "How many are coming?"

"Like twenty" Hermione said shrugging.

"Twenty!" Harry said snapping his head towards Hermione who rolled her eyes.

"Again why did you choose that place instead of the three broomsticks?" Ron asked as we entered the shop.

"Because it is more private and secretive" Hermione answered "four butterbeers, please"

"Whatever" the man said and entered to bar.

"Rude" y/n said and sat beside harry

"Anyway I was thinking about going on a trip, harry. After the exams I mean" y/n said "so, i told Loki and Thor in the coronation. That we can go to Korea, but they both are busy so how about me and you going to Korea?"

"Brilliant! I always wanted to go to Seoul" harry said excitedly. "I also have a friend there"

"You do? How did you become friends?" Hermione asked.

"We were at the same Muggle school" harry answered remember his Korean friend.

"What's his name" y/n asked.

"Jeon jungkook, we are best friends but he moved back to Korea, he is a wizard too. We often send each other letters once he sent me a letter to tell he is a wizard. I told him I also a wizard and that was it. He is a nice guy actually" harry answered with a smile on his face.

Ron looked a bit taken back, he thought he was harry's only best friends besides y/n and Hermione of course. But another boy in the frame wasn't good for Ron.

"Well we can meet him when we go back" y/n said.

"Ron are you okay?" Hermione asked once she saw Ron's face expressions changed.

"Whah? Yeah I am fine" Ron said faking a smile and Hermione nodded.

"Hey guys!" Mathew came in with Ginny, Fred and George, Luna following them with Neville.

"Hey mat" y/m said as they got chairs and sat in front of the Golden Quartet. "How are you doing?"

"Good I guess" Mathew said, he looked towards Ginny who was busy with Fred and George and got closer to the golden Quartet "I want to ask her our any ideas?"

"Take her to the astronomy tower with a romantic dinner" y/n said effortlessly.

"Or a date in the next Hogsmeade trip-" Hermione said

"Or you could just sneak in" y/n interrupted.

"No they are not going to sneak it! It is dangerous" Hermione snapped glaring at y/n.

"Oh come on, what's life without a risk?" Y/n said shrugging.

"Padfoot influenced on you more than I thought" Hermione said.

"Oh come on as if it is bad influence." Y/n said they heard the door open again lots of students entered, ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors. But no Slytherins expect for Mathew.

"Hel-llo, we-e collected you today, so that that" Hermione stuttered being nervous to talk.

"We guys, collected you today to make a secret group to learn real defense against dark arts, me and harry are going to teach you if you want to, of course" y/n said straight as a train.

"Why?" A guy names Michael asked.

"Why? Because you know who raised back you idiot" Ron answered back firmly.

"So they says" erine (I guess that's his name?) said

"So Dumbledore says" Hermione said.

"Honestly guys can we just go?" Harry said, y/n held his hand and made him sit before he stands up.

"Is it true you Harry and Crystal can produce potronuses?" Luna asked

"They can, I saw it" Hermione answered.

"Mate, you never told me that" Dean said being impressed.

"And they also killed a basilink in second year and saved me" Ginny said as all the students who were with them nodded their heads started to warm up.

"And crystal can perform hex's and changes without her hands and can perform hex's that lots adult Wizards can't perform" Mathew said.

"They also saved the stone in first year" Hannah abiott said (was that also her name?)

"Yes but all of these things were coincidences, if crystal nor Hermione not Ron were with me i-" harry started talking.

"He is just being modest" Hermione interrupted.

"No Hermione, he is not. Everything comes by sudden and you never know what can happen next. You weren't ready or get the responsibility and the power and the knowledge to face it, you will die" y/n said seriously.

"In school if you failed one day the other you will succeed but in reality if you failed the result can be your friend dying or you dying" harry said.

"That's why we want you to teach us, you are the most experienced among us" Hermione said.

"But she, she killed Cedric" a boy said pointing at crystal.

"I would never kill anyone, I swear I didn't. Please believe me" y/n said seriously again trying to make them believe her "I would never kill an innocent. I am not a monster I swear"

"We will try to make all the meetings in the best time for all to come" harry said after some moments.

"And be careful by the-" Angela said.

"By the quidditch practices, we know. And the classes too"
Y/n completed her sentence.

"We are going to write down the names, this paper is cursed who ever is going to tell anyone out of the group or to a teacher we will know" Hermione said.

"And who wants to know what will happen to him or her, try and leck out, so who will sign up?" Y/n said taking out the paper that had Ron, Hermione, harry and y/n's names on it and a pen.

"I will be the first" Mathew said walking to them, Ginny walking behind him with Fred, George, Luna and Neville.

He took the pen and signed his name, Ginny, Fred, George, Luna and Neville after him.

Cho Chang came with her friend and signed up too.

"So harry want to hang out after they all sign up?" Cho said smiling at Harry.

"No sorry can't, me and my girlfriend are having a date today" harry said wrapping his arm around y/n's waist.

"Oh you guys are dating now?" Cho said with a fake smile.

"Yes we are" y/n said smirked at her.

Cho and her friend walked out after signing and one after one they all signed and walked out of the shop.

"What are we going to name it?" Neville asked as all they sat in a circle. (Ginny, Fred, George, Luna, mathew, Neville, harry, Hermione, y/n and Ron)

"Against voldy moldy" y/n said randomly, they all looked at her confusedly "oh come on it is not that bad"

"Dumbledore's army is nice?" Ginny suggested.

"I like that one" Hermione said and wrote it on the top the list. "The problem is where to make the meetings"

"The library?" Mathew said shrugging.

"And i would love to see Madame Pince's face if she saw us learning hexs" Ron said.

"The forbidden forest?" Fred said.

"No!" Hermione said "it is against the rules"

"As if we going by the rules now" y/n and the Weasley twins said in the same voice.

"Wait wait! The room of requirement!"
Y/n said "we can make it appear as what we want! Remember that night, harry?"

"Yeah i do" harry said smiling at her.

"What did you do this night, harry?" George and Fred said wiggling their eyebrows.

"We just played the piano and sang" harry said glaring at them.

"Whatever you say" George said shrugging "we both need to go we need to buy some prank stuff. See you around"

"Yeah me and Ginny also need to go to a place, bye" Mathew said taking Ginny's hand and going out.

"I love their relationship" Luna said with a sad smile that y/n noticed.

"Same, it is so cute." Y/n said "who knew the son of Voldemort would be in love with a Weasley"

"Love makes miracles, crystal" harry said smiling at y/n taking her hand in his. Y/n blushed at his action and a big smile appeared on her face.

"Well lovebirds we are going to leave so you can have your date" Ron said standing up and went out with Hermione, Luna and Neville behind him.

"Let's get going?" Harry said standing up.

"Yeah about that" y/n said standing up and they started walking out do the shop "did we even have plan a date?"

"No but it is our first time in Hogsmeade as a couple, so where do you want to be first?" Harry said as I hugged his arm while walking.

"I saw a coffee shop next to the honeydukes, it has nice decoration we can go to it" y/n said.

"Alrighty" harry said cutely that made
Y/n melt in her place.

They arrived at the shop, it was a small one but so comfy, it was warm and nice even though they are in winter and it is snowing.

They sat on a table that is next to window, it was crowded actually. Good thing they even found a table.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" A lady came with a brown dress.

"We will have two butterbeers  and a large waffle with chocolate" harry said after they finally decided after fifteen minutes of arguing between waffle and muffins.

"Anything else?" The lady asked.

"No thanks" y/n said and then the lady walked away to get the orders.

Harry saw a boy that kept staring at y/n and it was not a good stare at all.

"Harold, I will go to the bathroom, okay?"   Y/n said standing up, the boy stood up too and walked behind y/n.

Harry quickly stood up and went after him when that boy entered also the bathroom.

He opened the door to see the boy on the floor bleeding from his nose and his eye is swollen.

"Dumb bitch" y/n said kicked him where the shin. "Oh Harold you are here? Since when?"

"Enough to know that my girlfriend is super strong" harry said and they walked back to the table and the lady got their order for them.

"So what if I was an Avenger, do you think I will be a good one?" Harry asked as they were eating the waffle.

"Yeah, you would be a great one" y/n said "you would have a red suit and then Tony can make you an electronic broomstick!"

"Yeah like a pen for example and it has a bottom and when you press it, it becomes a broomstick" harry said as y/n laughed.

"Great idea and we can see the auror uniform and make one as an Avenger. You want to become an auror right?" Y/n said taking a sip of the butterbeer.

"Yeah, what about you?" Harry said.

"I guess, firstly I will leave the throne to loki, be a successful avenger and I can be professional quidditch player or something" y/n said, after some bites and sips. Harry suddenly started to chuckle

"Why the chuckling?" Y/n asked

"Remembered Tom riddle's face when you told him 'bro, I know you are hot but can you finish the lots of speaking cause i am getting bored here'" harry said chuckling as y/n started to chuckle too.

"Also remember when we were at Myrtle's bathroom and she was crying because someone threw a book at her and I took out a book to try get the hundred points but you stopped me" y/n said and they started to laugh again. "But tom actually was hot"

"What?" Harry said.

"Not hotter than you of course, you are spicy" y/n said quickly before picking his lips.

"Cheesy much"

"Only for youuuuu" y/n said in a singing voice.

___________________________________________

"Will you wake up, crystal!!!" Hermione said hitting y/n with the pillow on her face.

"Ow! My nose! Hermione are you ever going to wake me up normally?" Y/n said holding her nose.

"Once you start to wake up early and on your own" Hermione said "come on, don't want to miss breakfast, right?"

"Fine!" Y/n said stood up, changes into the uniform. Her health is much better, she looks more healthy and not bonny as before.

"Done!" Y/n said the she and Hermione went down to the Great hall way to have breakfast.

"Morning" Hermione and y/n said as she sat by Ron and y/n by Harry.

"Morning, love" harry said kissing y/n's cheek.

"You really have to be lovey dovey around me?" Ron said as Hermione hit him on the back. "Ow! That hurts woman!"

"Stop interrupting them" Hermione said as she buttered her toast.

"Hey Harry" they heard Angela's voice come to the conversation.

"Hey Angela" y/n said.

"Hey crystal, did you see that" Angela said giving them a paper.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All student organizations, societies, team and groups are henceforth disbanded

Permission to re-form may be sought from the high inquisitor.

Any student to have formed or to belong to any organisation, society, team or group that has not been approved by the high inquisitor will be expelled.

Signed: Dolores Jane umbridge.

"What in the fricking Merlin pants is this?" Y/n said.

"She must have known something" Hermione said.

"I am afraid it is on the quidditch teams too" Angela said "anyway don't forget about the next practice, I have had enough of you both not coming"

"No worries Angela, we will be careful" harry said.

"Hoping so" Angela said and walked away.

"Well umbitch is a bitch" y/n said.

"Obviously" Ron scoffed, Hermione glared at both of them and continued eating.

___________________________________________

"Well it is suppose to be that way" y/n said and a door appeared on the wall. "Found it"

"What is that?" Neville asked.

"It is the room of requirement or the go and come room, it turns to whatever you want" Hermione answered.

"Say someone wants to go to the toilet" Ron said.

"Yes Ron" Hermione said "well what are we waiting for? Let's get in"

They opened the door and saw a large room, books on the shelves and everything you need to start learning.

"It is like hogwarts wants us to fight" harry said with a smile. "We will wait now for the rest, right?"

"Yupe, they are suppose, oh they are here" y/n said as Luna, Mathew and Ginny entered and after then the Patil twins and after them the Weasley twins with Angela with them

"That's so cool" Fred said "how we didn't know about that room?"

"I don't know Freddie but now we do" George said.

After some moments all the members came and they started the first lesson.

"Okay so today we will learn the disarming spell, Expelliamus" harry said pointing his wand at the dummy that was in the front.

"But why would we want to learn that again? What are we third years?" Michael said, y/n raised her eyebrow at him and was about to say something in return before harry quickly held her hand.

"It saved my life last year" harry said before returning back to teaching "okay so all pair with each other and start practicing"

Y/n kept telling advices to each student she sees that is making a mistake.

"Neville you are moving your hand too much" y/n said correcting his hand movement "and now"

"Expelliamus!" Neville said and finally made it and disarmed Luna.

"Good job, Neville!" Luna said clapping her hands together.

"Crystal! I just disarmed Mat three time in a row" Ginny said jumping excitedly.

"Not true!!! She flirted with me to distract me!" Mathew said pointing at Ginny. "Tell your friend to concentrate on the lesson"

"Hey! Don't put me inside!" Y/n said and walked away.

She saw harry fixing something for Cho and went to him.

"So-"

"Harold, oh hey Cho, Dean there needs your help. Go help him, leave Cho for me" y/n said.

"Okay, love" harry said and walked to Dean who looked at y/n with a questioning look and she glared at him then he nodded understanding her.

"Your hand as to be like this and then say the spell" y/n said holding cho's hand and
corrected it.

"He will be mine soon, odinson" Cho whispered to her.

"I would like you to try and touch a piece of hair from him" y/n whispered back with a smirk. "Don't try me, Chang"

By that y/n walked away, she kept looking through the students checking up and each of them.

"Shall we Mrs. Odinson?" She heard from behind her.

"We shall Mr. Potter" y/n said standing in front of him, some stopped and looked at them.

"Expelliamus!" Harry shouted.

"Protego!" Y/n shouted "Expelliamus!"

Harry's wand flew into y/n's hand. Harry looked at her with widened eyes and she winked back at him.

"Anytime my love" y/n said twirling the wand between her fingers, she gave it to him back and walked away with harry admiring her.

After some minutes of she correcting and helping the other, she heard a whistle, and everyone stopped practicing and looked towards the sound which was from harry. Y/n went to stand by Harry as he was already looking for her to join him.

"That's it for today, I really hope you enjoyed the first lesson" harry started talking.

"We want it longer!" A boy from Hufflepuff said then the crowd agreed with him.

"We will try, no worries" y/n said "see you the next lesson"

The students started to walk out of the room, lastly was Ron, Hermione, harry and y/n.

Y/n was still thinking of what Cho said, she didn't want harry to slip out of her hands.

Harry noticed she was off but didn't say anything until they all reached the common room.

Hermione and Ron went to their dormitories and when y/n was about to go he held her hand to stop her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Harry asked taking her hands in his.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Y/n asked trying to smile at him.

"No, i know you something is off, what is it?" Harry asked again.

"Cho, she said that you will be hers soon" y/n said "and i can actually see that, she is so much better than me-"

"Wait wait wait, what did you just say? She is better than you?" Harry said then held her face in his hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Love, you are the best, no-one can be better than you in anyway. And you are mine and I am yours and no-one can change that, no matter who it is" harry whispered to her then kissed her on the lips and he kissed her forehead. "I love you"

Y/n smiled at him

"I love you more"
___________________________________________

So as I said in the beginning I will explain at the end.

So I was kinda insecure about my writing so I was trying to look for more and more things to help me in writing books.

Again I AM SOOOOO SORRY! I am already working on the other chapters till the end of the year so expect a lot of chapters these days before me starting school again cause broo this school year will be a hard one.

About the story, you get ready for jealous y/n! Also I am getting so far from the story itself of Harry potter? Please tell me in the comments.

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked

See you

RoséPotter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 122 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...
137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
1.1K 99 9
โfreddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.โž โyou know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.โž arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
65.6K 2.4K 35
"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ?" "๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ." ---- 9ยพ โšฏอ› ---- "What's your name?" "(Y...