qqkchapter five: the queen

Yello!!!!!!! Ready for the CHAPTER!I HAVE A HUGE SURPRISE !

Did I overreact? Well let's get started!!

Wait wait wait! Before we start! PLEASE COMMENT! I mean I don't bite🤷🏻‍♀️
___________________________________________

Wait wait wait! Before we start! PLEASE COMMENT! I mean I don't bite🤷🏻‍♀️___________________________________________

"Will you be mine?"
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

"I will miss you" I said hugging harry. "Take care, huh?"

"You too" harry said pecking my lips "I have a huge surprise for you when you come back"

"Alrighty" I said and then left to Dumbledore's office.

I knocked the door and heard 'come in' from inside.

"Good morning, professor" I said smiling at professor Dumbledore.

"Good morning, Mrs. Odinson" Dumbledore said "you are ready?"

"Yeah" I said nodding "Tønsberg!"

The familiar of dizziness came, I opened my eyes and found myself in a huge castle familiar to the one that was Asgrad.

"Redy! You are finally here!" Loki said running me and gave me a hug. "I miss you so much"

"Same here" I said returning the hug.

"How is your hand" Loki said taking my hand and checked on it. "Alicia! Bring me some bandages!"

"Who is Alicia?" I said as we walking to a huge room that had a lot of couches, armchairs and tables.

"My servant" Loki said shrugging. "Anyway are you ready for your coronation?"

"Nervous and scared" I said "I wished mother and father would be here"

"They are always here, in our hearts" Loki said pointing his finger to my chest where the heart is.

"You're talking like Sirius" I said smiling.

"We are friends, what can you say. And I know mother and father would always be proud of you, no matter what." Loki said smiling at me "and I am here with you and thor will come too"

"Really? I haven't seen him in a long time" I said smiling "when is he coming?"

"On the day of the coronation, anyway how is you and harry?" Loki said bandaging my hand.

"We are fine, I am kinda scared on him, he has been getting a lot of nightmares lately" I said "other than that and umbitch being a useless teacher, nothing"

"I never liked umbridge, she was in my year, in the same house. She was a Slytherin" Loki said "she was really mean though, but James, Sirius and Tony didn't leave her on her own though"