HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

Her Azure Eyes

6.9K 487 361
By Taevya369

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Beautiful rays of sun entered through the glass window and fell on those tangled bodies which were present under the duvet on the bed. 

Seraphina slowly shifted in her place and tried to move but her body was captured in the arms of that burly warm body which made her to slowly open her eyes and as soon as she unlatched her lashes, her heart skipped a beat by watching his face, first thing in the morning. 

His arms were wrapped around her back whereas their legs were tangled under the sheets. Every part of their bodies were shipping against each other, which made her stomach automatically filled with those butterflies again. 

His eyes were closed. He was still asleep and instead of pushing him away, Seraphina started gazing at his face, which was looking so calm and at peace. Nobody could guess that those closed eyes were capable of wrecking anything mercilessly. 

Her eyes scanned every detail of his face and indeed, he was blessed with an ethereal beauty. His beauty was mesmerizing for her heart yet terrifying for her soul. 

Seraphina came back to her senses that she had been lost in admiring his beauty. She shrugged herself slightly and detached his arms away from her back carefully and then untangled their legs, without disturbing his sleep. 

She got up and sat on the bed. Seraphina removed the duvet from her a bit and tried to get up from the bed but then felt her wrist getting wrapped into his rough yet warm palm. 

Seraphina stopped when he grabbed her wrist. She didn't look at him but she could guess, he was awake and her guess confirmed when he got up and she felt his warm breathing fanning on her neck. 

"My sleep loves to defy me just like my Princess, " 

A shiver ran down her spine hearing his raspy morning voice but she didn't look at him and then she felt him tugging her hairs away from her face as her hairs were open. 

He tugged them behind her ear and then his gaze finally got a glimpse of her beautifully enchanting face. She was glowing more mesmerizingly under the warm rays of the sun. Nothing could be more satisfying for him than waking up ,holding her in his arms and watching her ethereal face the first thing after opening his eyes.

Just her mere presence was more soothing than any luxury or desire of this world for him. He leaned closer to her face and gently kissed her neck, making her to fist the sheets

"You're breathtaking, Sera. Even my own heart started betraying me after seeing you, Princess, " He huskily whispered in her ears and then started brushing his lips over her ear. 

Seraphina gulped, feeling his touch which made her tummy fill with those tingling sensations more abruptly. 

"You're my unmerciful enchantress who has enchanted me in every possible way, " 

His each and every word made her heartbeat accelerate. He pecked her earlobe and then looked at her face where he saw her still looking away from him. 

"Only you held the audacity of making Arzal Grayson desperate and restless just by ignoring him for a moment, " 

She knew what he exactly meant but she stood on her ground and didn't look at him which made a playful smirk crept on his face by enduring her stubbornness. 

He leaned more close to her face and then licked her cheek with his wet tongue, making her eyes widened . 

Seraphina finally snapped her eyes at him and looked at him shocked and finally , he felt an epitome of satisfaction by watching her azure eyes which were gleaming more beautifully under those sun rays of the morning. 

"Well, you were ignoring me, so I had no other option than to taste your sweet cheeks, " He shamelessly remarked, turning her cheeks pink. 

Seraphina scoffed and tossed her head, making him chuckle. 

"And let me tell you something, you taste sweeter than those chocolate cookies which you had stolen from my cabin, Miss Miller, " He teased her, turning her face more red in embarrassment but this time, she fired back  . 

"I had tried to pay you back for those cookies but you refused to take it, Mr Grayson , " She stated, without looking at him, making his grin widened. 

"Hmmm… " He hummed, amused and her breathing hitched when he wrapped his both arms around her abdomen and pulled her on his lap easily. 

She tried to protest but stopped when he snuggled his face into her neck and hugged her from back, more tightly. 

"Because we both know the thing I need from you in return is your everything but money, Princess, " 

Her heart shuddered in fear, processing his words. Seraphina tried to detach herself from his hold but he tightened his grip around her and buried his face more into her neck. 

"Let me go. I need to get ready for my school, " She spoke, struggling but he didn't let her go. 

"Mr Grayson, leave me, " 

But his hold firmed, making her frown in anger. 

"Why are you so stubborn? " She questioned him, finally tossing her head towards him and he grinned by watching her easing up in his arms. 

"Because I am getting its training from a beautiful blue-eyed owner, " He uttered, earning a tiny glare from her. 

"I am not stubborn like you, " She defended herself. 

"But I never took your name, " He retorted back, smirking. 

Seraphina became more angry at his reply and spat. 

"But I have blue eyes, " 

"And who said your blue eyes are beautiful? " 

His reply made her shut. He uttered that thing just to tease her but her heart was sensitive enough to get hurt by his words, especially when he said them to her. 

He witnessed her beautiful gleaming eyes lose their shine at his words. She downcast her eyes and slowly started trying to remove his arms away from her and he understood his words had hurted her. 

"Your eyes are the reflection of my soul, Sera , " 

Seraphina stopped moving when he whispered those words in her ear. 

"A soul which I thought I didn't have until I met you, Princess and from the second I have found you, I have found my soul, " He uttered and kissed her ear, softly. 

He lifted his head and saw her still looking away from him. He cupped her neck and slowly tossed her head towards him. Her azure eyes fell on his grey ones. He gazed into her eyes for a while until

"My eyes had never seen anything so endearing till the day they saw these blue eyes of yours , Sera, " 

Seraphina was speechless the way he was complimenting her eyes. His hurtful words were long forgotten and now they got replaced with these beautiful words of his. 

She didn't trail her eyes away from his which were already gazing at her with so much desire, passion, longing like his eyes were watching the most beautiful thing in the world and for which he was desperately waiting for eternity. 

She felt him cupping her face amiably and reduced the distance between their faces more. They both started breathing into each other's air but didn't break that intensified eye contact, until  

"I am the ruiner yet I am getting ruined, " 

Seraphina heard him cooing those words against her lips which were far away from her understanding but her breathing accelerated when his eyes travelled down to her slightly parted lips. 

His grey orbs became predacious when they fell on her soft petals like lips which made Seraphina gulp in nervousness because she knew what was going to be his next step. 

And exactly like she had anticipated, Seraphina saw him leaning more close to her face. His warm lips brushed against her soft ones, making her close her eyes slowly and but before his lips could completely claim hers as his, Seraphina's phone started ringing. 

She snapped her eyes open and immediately got up from his lap without giving him the chance to react. He frowned in exasperation, losing her warmth and then saw her picking up her phone. 

"Nate, "

Arzal slightly gritted his teeth hearing her speaking on the phone. That good for nothing brother of hers surely knows how to invade into their moment. He himself is a monk and is planning on keeping his sister nun, his evil mind concluded. 

His firm silver orbs gawked at her who was happily talking to her brother, like his existence was invisible to her. Wow, the audacity of that tiny beautiful human being. 

"No, don't worry. I am fine. Everyone is good here, especially Mrs Grayson. She's a very humble and warm hearted lady, " Seraphina stated and then finally trailed her eyes at him who was now smirking at her, after hearing her words. 

Seraphina sent him a tiny glare and spoke 

"Mr Grayson is also fine and he's taking a very good care of me here, " 

His grin widened at her reply and then an evil idea stroke his mind. He was keeping quiet all this time but now made a noise and her eyes widened when she understood what he was trying to do. 

"What type of voice is that , Sephi? Is someone around you? " 

Her breathing hitched hearing her brother and that evil human again made a noise. Seraphina dashed towards him and pressed her palm over his mouth and tightly captured it. 

"Yes, it is a house staff member, cleaning the room, " She lied and he became stunned at how smartly she handled the situation

Arzal smirked . His little enchantress was really something else. 

"Yes, okay. Bye bye, take care of yourself. Love you too, " She finished with the call and then hung up. 

Seraphina exhaled a heavy sigh and then glared at that devil before her who was smirking at her. Seraphina immediately took away her palm from his mouth and got up from the bed. 

She tried to get away from there but he immediately held her and hugged her from her back. 

"Well, my Princess is not that innocuous. She's really a little devilish too, " He murmured in her ear. 

Seraphina scoffed and snapped back while struggling. 

"Because now I am living with the Satan himself, " 

He chuckled loudly at her words and then turned her around. He bumped his nose with her and spoke. 

"Felt honoured with your beautiful compliment, Ms. Miller. " 

Seraphina frowned at his answer and stated, struggling. 

"Let me go now or else I will be late for school . I have to submit my assignment before my first class, " 

Hearing her, he sighed and spoke. 

"Fine but listen to me carefully, Sera, " His voice again turned dominating and commanding which made her alert. 

"You won't leave your school without my permission and next time, if you want to take your anger on something, then you're welcome to fight with me, scream at me, argue with me and if it still won't calm you down then you can beat me too, " 

Seraphina wanted to laugh at his words but she restrained herself because he wasn't looking like he was joking. 

"But next time, don't even think about skipping your meals or harming your health. I don't want your health to get compromised for anything, are we clear? " 

She didn't need to tell twice, especially the way he was scaring her with his intimidating gaze. Seraphina immediately nodded like a little obedient and afraid kitten. 

He smiled and kissed her nose pin and then released her from his hold. 

"Go, get ready for your school and I'll meet you at the breakfast table, then will drop you to your school, " He said and she nodded and then she saw him leaving her room, leaving her in a state of confusion. Was he bad or was he pretending to be worse?

After he dropped her to her school. He instructed her not to leave her school without his permission, again. He would pick her up himself after school . She followed his words and then went inside her school. 

Seraphina was almost running towards her classroom, as she had to submit her assignment before her first class would start. She was dashing towards her destination but her feet stumbled when she collided with someone .

Seraphina gasped with the sudden vigorous contact.  The file of assignment fell from her hands on the floor and she was about to fall as her feet twisted ,enduring that abrupt blockage before her but before she could fall, two arms wrapped around her waist, making her stop. 

Seraphina slowly unlatched her eyes and found herself in the arms of a stranger whose dusky brown eyes were already staring into her blues ones and then she heard that stranger's manly cavernous voice asking her. 

"Are you alright, Seraphina? "

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Hey! Hope you all are fine. Actually my final exams are going to start from this month, so I have to focus on my studies more now and my updates are going to be delayed. Hope you will understand.

Till then

Love you, take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...