( Secret Unveiled) Inazuma El...

By Beta_fei2

Akira Kurosawa is a South Korean based soccer player with two personality. She moved to Japan to ease her per... More

Introducing...
Meeting new friends. ( Inakunijima island)
Here we are ,Raimon!
Match against Seishou
Special training
Match against the Giants
Finally healed!
Seishou vs Seishuu
Match against Mikage Senuu
Asuto's resolve
Surprises, surprises
Moonlight Emperor.
Zeus
Next match

Princess

194 8 0
By Beta_fei2

"Ok, it's a pleasure to meet you Nae." I said bowing.

"Oh, no need to bow. I'm inspired by you. You know I'm also a fast runner like you and I want to become just like you." She said.

I was touched and thanked and encouraged her telling her it was not heard but then the whistle for the end of the first half was blown.

"Oh, see you on the pitch then Kurosawa." She smiled.

"Hey, we're friends now. You can call me Akira." I said smiling as I went to the bench.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her nod.

I joined the rest and I went near Anna to ask for a hair tie since my long hair was beginning to annoy me.

"Hey Anna, do you have a hair tie?" I asked.

She gave me a hair tie and I saw the others staring at me after I had tied my hair into a high ponytail.

"Wow! You look beautiful Akira." Norika and Ootani complimented me.

Anna gave a nod smiling." Yeah."

I thanked them but then coach did the unthinkable... He began jumping up and down like a rabbit or should I say bunny.

"Coach, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh hohoho, this will be very helpful in the second half." He said.

"Huh? That's a clue?" Asuto asked

"Such an odd way to put it but hey..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Ok! You guys let's show the champions of the north the power of the champions of Raimon by winning this match!" I cheered wanting to boost everyone up.

"Yeah!" We yelled running back to the pitch.

I have no idea what I just did. Ok--

~Whistle~
Goujin passed the ball to me and I passed it Kozoumaru who passed it to Asuto.

Asuto soon lost the ball to Fubuki Shirou then Nae began asking for the ball. He got past me and I was unable to take it from him because he of was in control of it.

"Pass!pass,pass,pass!" She said.

"If that is what the princess wants" Fubuki said.

Fubuki passed it to her but she missed it.

"Huh? Oh man I messed up!" Nae said pouting.

"Is she nervous?" Hiyori asked.

"I think she is a beginner." I mumbled

"Well whatever it may be she does not seem to be a good player!" Mansaku said chasing the ball.

But Nae managed to get the ball before it went out of the field.

"Phew! I made it just in time." She sighed.

Before any of could do anything,she kicked the ball but missed again and Norika just took it normally.

"Aw man, I messed up again!" She pouted.

"You should have passed that to me!" Fubuki Atsuya scolded.

"Gee, soccer sure is hard.." Nae mumbled.

Norika passed the ball to me and I ran forward dribbling it past the snow twins.

~ At the bench~
" This match is quite interesting. They not only have a prince but princess as well. Hakuren's princess is putting up a great fight but how well will our princesses fight?" He asked.

"Our princesses? Oh, you mean Akira and Norika right?" Ootani asked.

"Mmh! It's a match of princess vs princess or as you can call it.. the prin-prin showdown." He said.

Anna, Ootani and trainer Kameda sweat drop.

¶ Back at the field / your POV¶
I was dribbling the ball and past the snow twins but then I felt someone behind me. The ball got stolen from me by Nae.

She ran ahead of the others kicked the ball and caught up with it like it was a one-man pass.

She used her hissastu white rabbit dash and Norika tried to stop her shoot using Uzumaki the hand but failed.

Our score was then 3:2.

The game started again with Hakuren forming a triangle using their forwards.

"I can't keep up with them!" Han Chan said

"I can but I can't go against them alone. I mean,1:5? Besides I haven't figured out their technique again." I said.

"True. Don't. Just be on the lookout okay?" Captain asked and I gave him a nod.

"You too you guys!"

"Got it!" Goujin said.

"Count on me!" Asuto and Han Chan said.

The ball was being dribbled by Nae and each time we tried to stop them we went the wrong way.

"You won't stop me this time!" Norika said to Nae.

Then Nae jumped up and did a hissastu with  the Fubuki twins and Norika failed to stop it and I tried to stop it with my foot but it was in vain.

The game started again but when I wanted to run I felt a slight pain in my leg almost falling and I lost the ball but seems like no one noticed.

"Akira? Why did you give them the ball?" Kozoumaru groaned.

"I did? Sorry." I said.

"Focus okay?"

"Ok."

They scored against us using triple blizzard when I noticed something about their formation.

"So that's what their doing huh?" I asked after they had scored against us again

"What?" My teammates asked.

"Look, everywhere in the stadium there are Hakuren's fans right? Their fans are showing them where to move. See? Every part in the stadium they are found there so everywhere Hakuren looks they have a place to see the sign. But who us controlling them?" I asked.

"It's that guy!" Han chan said pointing at Hakuren's coach.

He was giving out signals. "That's great and all even if we found out their trick,how can we anticipate them?" Hiyori asked.

I moved out a little to sit on the ground since my leg was killing me with pain and Hiura saw me and came near me.

"Hurt your leg huh?" He asked touching it while I resisted the urge to scream.

"Yeah. Don't tell the others, I don't want them to worry about me during a time like this." I said.

He offered his hand and asked whether I'd be okay." I think I'll live." I said accepting his hand.

"I have mastered all ninja techniques and passed the  correspondence test plus read all books about ninjas" Han chan said.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait..." Hiyori said

"That's called being a ninja nerd." I said.

"Nin,nin,nin, they'll be coming in from the far left." He said

"What?" Goujin asked

"Come on you guys it's worth a shot." I said.

I agreed with Asuto and ran to the far left and it worked! I got the ball and passed it to Asuto who used his shining bird hissastu and scored a goal making it a tie.

"They are coming in from the far left." Han chan said.

Hiyori was the one who stole the ball from Hakuren.

He passed it back to Han chan using his ninja hissastu." That was so cool Han chan !" I said.

Before the game ended Hakuren used their triple blizzard but Norika stopped it with her mermaid veil.

~ whistle~

"That's it folks! The match of the champions vs our champions.. Raimon." The commentator said and I could only smile.

Since the match had ended we were greeting each other and I was with the Fubuki twins.

"That was a really great play out there Akira Kurosawa. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Fubuki Shirou and this is my brother Fubuki Atsuya. But you can call me Shirou." He said.

" And you can call me Atsuya or the bear killer!" His brother said.

I burst out laughing." Wouldn't it be inconvenient for me to call you the bear killer everywhere?" I asked and Shirou laughed.

"Oh yeah--" Atsuya mumbled.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you two, Shirou and Atsuya. I hope we can meet again soon." I said.

They nodded and we all went our ways. I was happy I made three friends from Hakuren and went to where Hiura was waiting for me.

"Oh? Already made new friends I see." He teased.

I smiled and complimented him for his play.

No one POV

Akira Kurosawa, you are my next victim. How dare you refuse boss's offer? Your next match will be a painful one. A man with a suit with a logo of grey said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 69
[BOOK COMPLETE] [BOOK UNDER REWRITING SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGE ON THE REST OTHER 10 CHAPTERS] [only 10 chapters has been finished re-writing!] (Books...
6.9K 123 20
[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer. She just got back from Russia to her bir...
438K 14.4K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
37.7K 1.1K 38
Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface, she turns violent and rude. Not only t...