The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

By dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... More

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[31] - We go shopping/stealing

1.7K 105 89
By dearmramazonlady

We were back to walking trough the city, but the short rest had been good for both me and Felix who were injured.

We were walking for what felt like forever, no wind was pushing us in any direction anymore, and the night seemed to never be over.

We knew we were supposed to go back, but without the wind we didn't know what way was back.

The moons stood as high in the sky as before and the sky was as dark as when we got here.

"Maybe we should take a rest soon" Changbin suggested when we were all tired and hungry again.

"A rest would be nice" I said. "Maybe a pharmacy too" I added.

"There's a mall, maybe they have a pharmacy" Seungmin said and pointed at a big building in front of us.

"Good idea, let's go" Jisung said and we started walking to the entrance of the mall.

After having entered and looked around we found the mall was abandoned but the stores hadn't moved out yet. This whole city looks like a city where the humans had just suddenly vanished and left everything the way it was. As if they'd either evacuated it, or the whole population had just suddenly disappeared at once. It was kinda creeping me out.

We found a pharmacy at least. Me and Seungmin had been scouting pharmacies while the others went to find a place to camp. They had bandage for my ankle, and band-aids for all my blisters and Felix's cuts and shit he got when jumping to save me.

"So what band-aids should we pick?" Seungmin asked and held up two different packages with band-aids in them. One had different cute animals on them and the others had my little pony.

"Cute, but we aren't 5" I said and looked at him with disbelief.

"Oh come on, everyone likes cute animals, look there are pigs" he said and held up the ones with the animals to his face and pouted. "Oink oink" he let out.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Okay fine" I said and went looking for cotton pads and disinfectant.

"Bandage, band-aids, cotton pads, disinfectant, painkillers and ointment, anything else we need?" I asked looking at what we had so far.

"Don't think so" Seungmin said.

"Great, then let's go find the others" I said and we were off.

"Let me help you" Seungmin said and came to my side to help me keep steady as I was walking. My ankle was still hurting and I needed to rest it now.

"I'm fine" I said but Seungmin didn't let me go for that.

"I suppose you hit your head when you fell from the rooftop" he said, the next second he forgot about me because he let me go and ran to a poster on the wall.

I stumbled forward, not prepared to be left like that.

"Look it's day6!" He shrieked in happiness.

I went towards him and saw the members of the group on the poster.

"It's only a poster though, do you freak out every time you see a picture of them?" I asked, not understanding how a poster could make him like that.

"No but I didn't expect the creator of this game to be a fan too" he said as we started walking again.

He still hadn't remembered the fact I was injured, until he looked at me and his eyes grew. "Right, I was supposed to help you, sorry" he said.

"It's fine" I said and we continued until we found the others.

***

"Ouch that hurt" Felix winced in pain as I put the cotton pad drenched in disinfectant against a cut he had on his cheek.

"Suck it up" I said and continued cleaning the cut before picking up the bandaids.

"What are those" Felix asked with big eyes when he saw the cute animal motive on them.

"These are my crocs" I said jokingly, earning a glare from Felix. "Seungmin picked them" I then said more seriously.

"And you just let him?" He asked.

"They're cute, everyone likes cute animals, look there are pigs" I said holding them up face and pouted. "Oink oink" I imitated what Seungmin had done.

"Yah are you mocking me?" Seungmin asked from beside us.

"I am indeed" I admitted.

"That's rude" Seungmin said but he didn't seem too humiliated.

Felix looked between us and I could have sworn he looked jealous because me and Seungmin were discussing things he didn't understand. "Just put them on now will you" he muttered.

"Okay" I said and took off the end pieces so they could stick to his skin. I leaned a bit closer so I could see where I was putting it, but noticed Felix was staring at me. My heart fluttered when I realized how close we were and my eyes for a second happened to throw a glance at his lips.

"I know what you're thinking of" Felix said as we had eye contact for a second.

"I'm not" I said, knowing what he was talking about.

"You even know what I'm talking about" he said and a smirk formed over his soft lips, I mean his mouth, that I do not think about.

"I don't" I said and placed the band-aid quickly before leaning away and looking everywhere but at Felix's face.

"You done now?" Jeongin asked us when he saw we both had bandage and band-aids on now.

I nodded.

"Great, let's go shopping, for free" he said.

"Were seriously going shopping, now, in the middle of a life threatening game?" I asked and looked at him with disbelief.

"Have you seen yourself? You could need some new clothes, and get a haircut while you're at it" he commented.

I touched my hair as I looked at him a bit hurt. Then I wasn't hurt anymore because I felt my hair was a real mess. A bird might as well live in it. My clothes were also destroyed and dirty.

But a haircut? It would be enough if I only brushed it out.

"Okay maybe you've got a point" I said.

So now it's shopping time, but without spending money because everything's free. I like that. I don't really like shopping though. I'm too lazy to try things on. So I wasn't exactly looking forward to this.

"I don't trust this mall, they can't just give us shit for free" Felix said and looked around nervously.

"You might be correct, but my clothes are dirty, torn apart and smells like shit, I'm taking this opportunity to get myself something clean" I said and went looking for some fun stores.

I found really cute items, but I was not going to wear them while running for my life in a game or something similar to that. They would slow me down and get ripped at places and shit, and it broke my heart I couldn't pick those things. I had this whole super cute outfit I'd found that I definitely couldn't afford if I went shopping for real, but it's not like I can carry a bag full of clothes in my hand, so I put it back and didn't even try it on.

I stopped the second I remembered I had my backpack. I laughed to myself.

Felix who'd been walking by my side looked at me, frightened by my sudden laugh. "What's funny?" He asked.

"I have a magic backpack" I said and showed a smirk as I looked at him.

"I'm not carrying it" he said objecting.

"It doesn't really get heavier though, do you even know how much I've got in here?" I asked him.

He looked at me and rose an eyebrow. "I mean it's your decision" he said.

"Wanna come try on cute outfits?" I asked him.

He looked like he really wanted to, but was trying to hide the excitement because the first second his eyes opened up wide open and the next he swallowed and tried to look casual. "Uhm, sure" he said.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me back to the store where I'd found the cute outfit. I picked it up and went to the fitting rooms.

After getting changed I opened up the curtain to show Felix the outfit. "Tada" I said and did a little twirl to show the clothes.

He couldn't hide the smile on his face when he saw me. He hadn't seen me in anything other than the clothes I had when I entered, and those were worn out already before I got here.

"Isn't it pretty?" I asked him when he wasn't saying anything, he just kept staring and it was making me a little bit uncomfortable, like he made me self conscious when he inspected me like that.

"Very pretty" he agreed.

"I'm taking this whole outfit with me" I said and closed the curtain again to change back into my old clothes. I still needed to find something to wear for now though.

As I got back out Felix was still waiting for me. "Let's go get something to wear for now" I said and grabbed his hand again to pull him with me, or maybe I just wanted to hold his hand. It was warm and made my heart beat faster. I saw in the corner of my eye how Felix looked down at our hands that were intertwined and his cheeks seemed to get just slightly more pink. I saw he took his other hand up to his throat to check his pulse, for some reason.

"What are you doing?" I asked and looked at him.

"Nothing" he said and pretended to be unbothered.

I chuckled lightly. "Okay whatever" I said but as we were going out of the store, the alarm started ringing. Right, I should take off those alarm things on the clothes first.

Then we continued walking until we found the others inside H&M.

"Is this really the right time and place to be on a date?" Jeongin asked when he saw our hands.

"We're not on a date" I said, "we were just looking for clothes"

"Yeah and you expect us to believe that when you're holding hands and all?" Minho asked.

Felix seemed flustered and let go of my hand. "I'll see if they have any nice shirts" he said and went off, leaving me to the others.

I looked at them and shrugged. "I'll be at the athletic wear section" I said and left the others too.

Now here we had clothes that were a bit better while being stuck in a game where the roof could fall down any second. I found a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt and put them on immediately, throwing away my old clothes as if they were garbage, which they at this point were.

The others seemed to have found something to wear too and soon we were off to find some couches or a bench or just anything where we could rest for a second and review the plan. We didn't have a plan though.

***

We all squeezed together to fit on two rather small benches and let out a sigh.

"What's the plan?" I asked them.

"Plan? Have we ever had a plan?" Jeongin asked.

"Nope, so the plan is just to walk around, hoping to find a lead to the elevator, or just the elevator?" Minho asked.

"That's how we usually do it, and it has gotten us this far right?" I said.

The others nodded, not having anything to say or argue with that.

"I'm hungry now after this shopping" Minho said.

"Me too" Jeongin agreed.

"You think they have any restaurant inside the mall?" I asked.

"It looks quite abandoned if you ask me" Felix said.

"We could check, maybe they at least have food left in a convenience store or a kitchen to a restaurant for us" Chan said.

"I'm on" Jeongin said and looked really hungry.

Everyone wanted to come, except me and Felix. I was too tired and my ankle was still hurting a bit too much to walk around if I didn't have to.

Felix I don't know why he didn't want to follow them. It should be because he's also injured, because he still had a hard time walking too much, but he'd said something about not wanting to leave me alone when anything could happen, but I don't know.

I just knew I would get some alone time with Felix again, because it was never awkward when the two of us had alone time...

Note the sarcasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
236K 12.1K 35
*completed* Viruses always seem to win in the end, don't they. Even when the entire planet is fighting for its life, it grasps around itself faster t...
5.9K 196 36
➸ "Man, I knew you were Seungmin's friend, but I could have never guessed you would be this lame! I bet you don't even know how to enjoy your life...
23.8K 628 14
Y/n just came from Sydney, your hometown, to Seoul to do your dream job, being a staff/stylist for kpop idols, you admire more than anything. But nev...