Let me love you

By zkooby

Thalia Kennedy is a positive ball of sunshine, she likes dirty jokes and smiling whenever. When she meets a m... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

43

21.6K 724 165
By zkooby

Nothing makes a Saturday better than drinking slurpee's with your hot boyfriend. I got my usual cherry flavored drink and Heath got blue raspberry because it's his favorite. He practically asks me everyday for a slurpee, he loves them now.

"You should add more colors to your outfits, give it a pop of color." I nudge Heath as we walk back to the car.

"No." He answers quickly, not even open to the idea.

"Are you emo?" I ask him, only joking somewhat, but I was curious about it too.

"No"

I look him up and down, eyeing his whole outfit. A dark gray shirt which was basically black and black pants. Topping it all off his dark shades were over his eyes but that just made him look even gooder.

I'm not good at vocabulary . I have my own personal vocab that only I can understand, that's genius.

"Here take my belt, it's pink." I attempt to use one hand to take off the pink belt around my waist but it's no use.

I manage to take off the damn belt and hold it up to him. His lips were drinking away as he faced me, I couldn't really tell if his eyes were looking at me though because of the shades.

"You see how small it is?" He holds up the belt against his own waist, it only reached half way.

"Y'know what else is small?" I raise a brow and pause for a sip of my slurpee.

"Tell me." He says to me, I take this chance to stop my slurping and continue my conversation.

"Your wiener." I cringe when I say that. I don't like that word, it sounds weird.

Wiener. Wiener. Wiener. Wienerr.

"How would you know." He retorts, I take his hand and lead him the opposite way to where the car was and sit on a bench by the lake.

"I know more than I know." Wait.

"Does that make sense?" I don't think it did. This is why I don't try to say smart things.

"Give me my belt back, my shorts falling." I snatch the belt and apply it back onto my waist.

"Let it fall." He smirks but I only narrow my eyes at him.

"Why don't you let yours fall for the people to see? I think the people would love to see it." I tell him, jokingly.

"That's what I thought." Thot.

"Guess how much money I made working only two days? I'll tell you how much." I said before he could say anything.

"$60 I'm practically rich right now. This is the most money I've ever had in my life." I'm proud of myself for not spending any of it yet, I'm trying to save up.

"That's sad." Heath runs his hand through his thick hair.

"Of course it is to you. $60 to you is probably like a dollar. Not everyone is wealthy like you. Let me have my moment." I cross my arms.

I stay quiet for a while to take a chance to actually drink and finish my slurpee. I turn around and stare at the public, people were walking to the different shops and eating.

"I ate dirt once, for a dare." The memory just came up in my mind so I thought I'd say it out loud.

"Okay?" He scoffs, he obviously doesn't think that's cool.

"You're okay." I said back to him but he just furrows his brows.

"Hmm?"  He seems confused, leaning in closer to me.

"You are okay." I explain but he doesn't seem to understand.

"Y'know what, give me these." I take the dark shades off of him and put them on me.

"Now I know why you like these so much. They're dark, just like your soul." I look around while holding up the shades to compare the different filters and color.

"I'm not emo." He snaps but I just shrug.

"Okay?" I answer like him, looking around.

"This is making my hands cold." I put the slurpee between my legs and rub my hands together to get some warmth.

"Put them in my pants." He says rather quickly. Well isn't he charming?

"Sure." I turn my body to face him.

"Really?" He asks, not believing me but looking around for any people anyways.

"No. What do you think this is? The strip club?" I shake my head at him and put my hands on my lap.

"Can I have a sip of yours now?" I hold my hands out for his slurpee, wanting to try it.

"Fine" He gives it to me and I take more than a sip. I think I prefer my cherry rather than this.

"You know what's better than this?" I ask him not waiting for him to answer.

"Your sweet juicy lips." I chuckle softly at his reaction before it's replaced with a smirk.

"I like your sweet lips too." He speaks so cockily but confident.

"Which ones?" I ask smiling, even though I knew what he was talking about.

"The one between your legs." He said rather quickly and I look around to see if anyone was around to hear the dirtiness coming from his mouth.

"Sorry sir, I have a boyfriend. A crazy, very tall, grumpy boyfriend. He will sucker punch you." I teasingly act and stand up.

"I can fight." He plays along, slightly smiling.

I get up to stretch my body, cracking my hands and neck which Heath cringes at.

The so far happy, good day was about to be ruined just as I saw the very unpleasing face of Henry. He walked with some other guy I recognized from school. And they were coming right this way. He was dressed in gym clothes so I assume he was heading to the park right across the street.

I should have known to avoid this place because it's the closet basketball court near our school. It's always so awkward when you see people outside of school.

I turn around and shut my eyes closed. Maybe if I don't move, he won't see me.

"What are you doing?" Heath asks me, Turing me around by my shoulders.

"Praying." I lie and glance behind me, making direct eye contact with Henry.

"Dammit." I hang my head low and pray that he doesn't come here.

Heath seems to put the pieces together when he sees Henry. I lift my head back up only to see Henry staring at me, looking at me up and down until he scoffs but walks past us.

Thank the lord.

"Got a fucking problem?" Heath asks, stepping forward to be in Henry's way.

"No... he doesn't." I try to stop him before he can do anything, I don't want him causing a scene.

I try to take a hold of Heaths hand but he closes them shut. I sigh and decide to just stand besides him.

"So what if I do? It's nothing she can't handle, right Thalia?" He looks my way again but I just look down to my feet.

"You look very pretty today. I always liked the way shorts looked on you." He weirdly compliments but that's not something I like hearing from him.

"The fuck? " Heath takes a step forward but doesn't touch him yet.

"I'm just saying, relax. You're a lucky guy. Take the compliment. The things I would-"

"I don't fucking care what you would do. You'll never get the chance because you're a fucking weirdo." Heath snaps angrily, I'm a little scared at what he's tempted to do.

"Don't start insulting me because I just gave you a whole compliment. You're lucky I didn't do anything with her when I had the chance. Can you believe this guy?" He nudges his friend who was standing besides him the whole time.

"Do you hear yourself? Are you that much of a fucking idiot to not know what's wrong with that sentence? Weird ass motherfucker." Heath spits angrily, gesturing to his temple when he spoke.

Heath gets closer but I just reach for his hand, making him look at me. I tug on his hand and push him aside with me.

"Just leave it already." I tell him softly, Henry himself just creeps me out. I don't want to be near him any longer.

"Fine." Heath nods, but I can feel his hand tightening around mine.

"I left my drink. Can you get it?" He asks me and I nod, walking back over to the bench to grab his slurpee.

I turn back around only to see I've been fooled. I shouldn't have fallen for it honestly, I should've known he wouldn't listen to me.

Heath was walking towards Henry only to stop him from walking, grabbing his shoulder pushing him back and slams him to the ground. I watch from here as he man handles him like a boss.

He throws a few light punches before Henry's friend is pulling Heath away. Heath pulls himself out of the man's embrace before saying something and coming back over to me.

"Feel better?" I ask him, slurping up the last bit of my drink.

"No." He shakes his head, cracking his red knuckles.

"That's why violence isn't always the answer, it never makes you feel totally better." I explain to him but I could tell Henry had really gotten to him.

"I broke his nose for you." He stands behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Gee, I didn't know you were romantic like that." I spoke sarcastically as we finally walked back to the car.

I take one of his strong arms in my hand and fulfill my urge, biting into his arm.

"What the hell" He pulls his arm back but I just laugh at him.

"Just felt the need to do that. Okay, get in." I run over to the drivers seat door and hold it open for him.

It's a thing we do where I hold the door open for him, because Im romantic like that. Plus I know he likes it.

"Let's go home." I jog over to the other side and get in.

I was looking forward to being roomies with Heath, I was officially going to be moved in, in about a week or so. I was just thinking of how much more better decorated the house would look with all my stuff.

I just hoped he'd let me fit in my nail polish collection in the bathroom. There were quite a lot of them, I'm a collector. Not to brag or anything.

But I only ever paint my nails myself like once a year, still I like having different colors for every year. Y'know switch it up a bit.

He'd be a lot less lonely when I'm going to live with him. We pretty much already do see each other 24/7.

He's obsessed with me and I'm obsessed with him so it works.

—————————————————————

A/N

Make sure to vote and comment Or else..

Thanks for reading 😍💅😜

(Stream Pink Venom) 😫

8/13/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 3.3K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
11.7K 742 38
"Were you scared?" she asked as our foreheads collided together. I shook my head no. I have to act brave and masculine, right? "No. You're lying," s...
1.2K 133 31
Book 1 of the Never Again Series "Let me see your head," he says coming behind me. I scoot away, "Don't worry about it, I'm use to people hitting me...
2.5M 103K 52
"You look good wearing my last name." My jaw slacks open and the bell rings then, him smiling a lopsided grin before grabbing his bag and strutting o...