Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi )

By zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... More

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

8. Zhan ge

2K 173 104
By zhanyi_lover

Next Day.

It was unusual that yibo woke up early today. It was 6am. But still he don't want to get off bed. He looked at his husband who was sleeping very peacefully. He just starred at Xiao zhan for long time. And a small smile appeared on his face when he saw Xiao zhan was drooling also snoring little bit. As his mind provided one image. Bunny. But then suddenly he shook his head at what he is thinking.

Then he turned to other side. Frowned at his own behavior. Why he is feeling like this? Isn't he was very unhappy about marriage? Don't he wanted to escape from this hell? Then why the hell he is trying to accept his so called marriage?.

Suddenly some tears started to flow thought his eyes. He is missing his family, his best friends, his city, his everything which he left there the moment he got married to this person.

Even his granpi didn't called him or come to meet him nor his parents. Even through he was very angry and not going to talk with them but doesn't it's their duty to console him? Don't they care for him anymore? Won't they are missing him? All questions are unanswered. He have to question it & also answer it. He was shocked why his yangyang also didn't called him at least for one's. Yes he said not to disturb him & let him handle everything alone is that means he will also leave him alone? Why everyone is like that? It's not even a day completed after his marriage & everyone just totally forgot about his existence.

He may not expect this from anyone. Nor anyone really cared for him nor anyone was there for him that time too. Leaving yangyang & his granpi but seems like they also thinks yibo is trouble & a spoiled rich brat just as his husband thinks. Is he that much bad?

Whatever it is even if whole world try to change him or will think about him a bad, rude & spoiled brat let them think. He isn't really bother to change their mind or thoughts. he didn't give such a promise to his granpi. he is what he is. He never even tried to fake in front of mirror then why he should try to be different from their opinions. If they really thinks like this they get rid of him but they are wrong. He will prove they were wrong to do this to with him. This just agreement of marriage never can join people's heart together who are very different from each other. Yes he never liked guys or maybe never will but he will never be able to give his heart to someone who can never thought of him other than a spoiled rich brat.

He get up and decided to take a shower how much he will thought about it. This will make him more irritating and he can't run away like this. Not until he will find out what was the purpose of his granpi to marry him. He will find out. He knows without a reason his granpi will never make any decision. If in 3 months he wasn't able to find out that reason he will go back to Shanghai and will pursue his dream being choreographer. He didn't even get chance to apply to an dance academy after his graduation. He was going to do it but his sudden marriage turned his life upside down. And he have to come here in this village. Without any idea of how to live such a place which he never ever is used to live. His life is always luxurious and whatever he wanted always he got without having to listen any rejection.

Even after giving 3 months in this marriage he is so sure he can't love the person. He isn't interested in men in the first place. And he can't sacrifice his needs which his husband can't provide him. He already knows his mother in law having an deadly disease so he is sure why his husband have been married to him and when the another person can't even see him or face him for minutes he is amused why Xiao zhan agreed to marry him. He don't want to be pathetic fool after 3 months he will go back to his city and will focus on his dreams. He don't need to go back to his family who don't even seems to care about him. He can live his own he is now matured person even his study's are completed on his degree he can find any job and after he get settled he can try to pursue his dream to be a choreographer as he loves dancing and he is very good at it.

When he was done showering he felt he didn't bring towel and there wasn't any towel in the bathroom. He shouted in frustration "Argh.. What the hell is this" He sighed an endless times as he decides to call for his oldie husband "hey monster husband are you there" He didn't heard a reply. So tried again "Mr oldie I'm talking to you." Then again he didn't heard reply he tried to peak out from opening the door slightly. When he saw his husband was seating on the bed totally doing nothing but waiting for him to come out so he can get fresh make him frowned as he thought did he have some hearing problems? "MR OLDIE CAN'T YOU HEAR PROPERLY?" He shouted this time to make his voice reach towards his husband's ears. And seems like it worked as Xiao zhan with calm face looked at him and asked "are you taking to me?" Yibo's face can show how much he is irritated with the answer. As he replied furiously "who else is in this shitty room that I will talk with someone else do you think I can talk with ghost?" Said yibo as he rolled his eyes.

Xiao zhan glared at yibo hearing insult of his place ones again. "Listen brat even if you lived in a very rich place that doesn't give you rights to insult other people's place moreover it's now your home to and insulting it will cause your insult too" Yibo rolled his eyes again at the lecture as he mumbled can't he be teacher.. Give always lectures but with same annoyance he said "and if you dare to call me brat one's again I'll not think twice to curse this place one more time" This time Xiao zhan rolled his eyes and said firmly "and if you wish to be called by your name won't it same applies to you too. Calling your husband which also elder than you is it desent to call by that weird nicknames and I'm not that old that you are thinking and I won't look like old too. All the people's in village thinks I'm very handsome just your are the blind one here"

Yibo widen his eyes in shock as exclaimed in anger "w-what what did you call me I'm blind.. Y-you.. You.. Forgot it. Give me my towel I forgot to get" But then he saw smirk on Xiao zhan's lips and that made him be nervous little as he with courage asked "w-what are you looking at give it fastly I'm feeling cold " Xiao zhan immediately get up from the bed and after getting towel he started to walk towards yibo and just as yibo about to grab the towel Xiao zhan moved his hand away as yibo shouted "hey what was that.. Give it fastly.. Don't play around"

Xiao zhan with very calm and cool behavior said "only if. You agreed with my one condition" At that yibo have to sigh it's really frustrating that his poor oldie husband trying to blackmail him. But he tried to luck to get the towel where he can't reach. Still he said frustratedly "why will I.. I won't. I'll never listen to a person like you poor oldie monster husband" Xiao zhan again smirked as he asked " So you accept me being your husband?" Said Xiao zhan and put his hand in the slightly opened door. And that made yibo conscious about he is totally naked behind the door as he firmly hold the door that Xiao zhan can't able to get in even if he wants.

Xiao zhan followed yibo's actions carefully as he come closer to yibo's face and said slowly "don't try me HUSBAND I can show how much monster I'm" Saying so he winked at yibo. And yibo's whole face turned red he don't know if it was because of embarrassment or the words Xiao zhan spoke but he was sure the close approximately making him feel self conscious.

He shuttred as he tried to make out any words from his mouth "w-what.. d-do you mean..?" Xiao zhan with a slight laugh said as it was obvious "I mean what I said husband." He intentionally tracing on word "HUSBAND" Each time he spoke it sounded very sexy from Xiao zhan's mouth as if he is teasing and yibo for the first time thought he isn't that oldie. I was so wrong to think of him an ordinary old man. Who don't know how to have fun. Xiao zhan's this side made yibo to be surprised but he don't wanted to stay there fully naked waiting for his husband to tease him or make fun of him more so he breathed out deeply and said "okay fine. Tell me what do you wanted me to do?" Xiao zhan smiled and tapped on yibo's cheeks and said "good boy" And give towel to yibo and said "I'll tell later first wear something or you will really get cold" And yibo with a thud closed the door and he was sure he heard Xiao zhan was laughing. He cursed his husband one more time and started to dry his body and wore his clothes.

When he come out of the bathroom he saw Xiao zhan was seating there yibo tried to ignore his presence but Xiao zhan also get near the bathroom and before entering he turned back and said "don't try to escape from the deal." And get inside to get a shower. And yibo sighed one's again at that.

••

It was lunch time Xiao zhan come back home to lunch together with his husband and mother. He didn't saw yibo when he come out of bathroom. He thought maybe he will be with his mother and he was right they were together in kitchen it was shocking for him. But when he get near he saw his mother was asking him about his lifestyle while making breakfast and yibo was telling her mother with very proud smirk. As if he was a prince of college. He chukled at the childness of his husband and make his presence known.

When their eyes meet. He saw yibo was little starlated and then immediately looked away as if trying to avoid him. He suppressed his laugh knowing why his husband acting like this.. To escape from the deal. Xiao zhan also thought not to make his husband more troubled and  after eating breakfast silently he turned to yibo and said "if you want you can come to the restaurant. As you already know where it is" He don't want his husband to be bored at home so he thought to tell him but when he sensed yibo ignoring him he sighed and thought if he even heard him or not. After saying bye to mom he get out of  the house for restaurant.

And yes as he thought yibo didn't heard him nor he visited restaurant. He thought what younger will be doing at home. But when he entered inside living room to his surprise his mother and yibo were talking very freely and yibo was smiling? He didn't saw him smiling like this with him leaving that cake incident. He stood there for a  while watching that sight. It was very beautiful sight for him he never saw his mother this much happy. His mother having an shiny eyes while he was talking with yibo. As he thought the boy surely is something. He smiled and decided to get near what they are talking.

They didn't seem to notice his presence."you know yibo. Zhanzhan often whines for chocolates when he was kid and I have to tell him that not to eat much otherwise his bunny teeth will eat mouse if he overdo it..."  Lu said as she started to laugh.

While yibo also laughing said "haha bunny teeth.. Does he is that much addicted to the chocolates.. I don't think the way he behaves like old man I doubt that a person like him even know how sweet tastes."  Lu laughed little and continued " He wasn't like that back then. He was pretty happy kid just like you" She said as pinched yibo's nose and yibo blushed at that but still whinned "a-ah mom I'm not kid..im.." Suddenly yibo stopped talking and widen his eyes as he mumbled "a-ah.. I'm sorry I.. I just.. " He couldn't complete his sentence as lu hugged him tightly while tears formed her eyes as she mumbled " Thank you yibo. Thank you for considering me as  just like your maa"  Yibo who was shocked by sudden hug didn't know what to do or say he just stayed silent.

After a while lu broked the hug and said "now you have to call me mom. Otherwise I'll be mad at you" She threatened playfully and yibo finally laughed as he noded. Actually he didn't mind calling the lady.. Xiao zhan's mother as mom. Even if he don't accept their relationship whenever he looked into the lady's eyes he saw some motherly warmth. And the care for him as he couldn't able to spend much time with his mother and he always wanted the attention which lu was giving him so the words just slipped through his mouth's. He knows even if he go back to Shanghai after 3 month he will definitely miss her care and motherly warmth.

As the two were so lost in the conversation here Xiao zhan when he heard they were talking about his childhood his face turned red due to embarrassment as his maa called his teeth bunny. He doesn't want his husband to know what his maa used to call him when he was kid.

He couldn't able to get into their deep conversation but after when he saw how the topic changed to something else which make him feel emotional and warmth spread in his heart. He don't know why but he liked the scene in front of him. He was happy knowing he was able to make his mother's last wish full-fill and make her smile. He is very thankful for yibo at least being nice to his mother. He will try to make this atmosphere less troublesome for yibo.

When he was also lost in his thoughts. He heard his mother's excited voice "omg zhanzhan you here. Come here why are you standing there" Xiao zhan with embarrassed face that he caught starring at them get near them. He saw corner of his eyes yibo was again trying to ignore him. He didn't liked that but suddenly yibo get up and said "I'll come back at lunch." Lu noded with a smile. But zhan having a dissatisfied face on his face and lu noticed that and said "you should try to understand him more" Zhan looked at his mother with confused gaze so lu smiled and said "it takes time but slowly you both will understand each other better and the love between you two will automatically grow" Hearing LOVE word zhan felt some tightness in his chest. As his mind scream one name yuan.!

His mood immediately become very bad. He was missing his love very much & the situation he was in he can't contact him even how badly he wants to hug his yuan having him in his arms just like he does always. And kiss him on his face multiple times and spend some time together holding hands in hands. He sighed as he get inside his room. He didn't looked for his husband now when his mind again thought about his love. He was disturbed so he totally ignored yibo's presence and after he freshened up he get downstairs for lunch.

••

Days passed like this. It's been 4 weeks to their marriage. Day by day yibo was getting much familiar with the place even he was now very close with lu. In past 4 weeks he got to know the lady was really was good hearted she always treated him just like a mother treat her son. Just like ziyi used to spend her time with him when he was kid. But after that he never able to get that love and attention. Despite he wanted to complain he never did. He just accepted whatever he get. But the times passed he get more colder towards everyone. He was very bubbly and happy kid. But the time passed as when he didn't get anyone's attention at home rather than his granpi he tried to sick the attention outside the house.

When he turned 16 he was then totally spoiled brat in everyone's eyes he loved to at least be that rather than crying in his huge expensive room in the corner to think when his mom and dad will come. Will get him to park. Will play with him. When they will say. Baby we love you.. When they will say where you want to go for vacations Bobo.. He don't even remember when last time his parents called him by his nickname Bobo. It wasn't like his parents are bad persons. No they aren't. They were so good. Very good for everyone outside. Even his mother having a foundation where she always gives some shares of her money so poor one's will be able to have treatment who don't have money. And his father even if he looks so cold he is very genuine and honest person who just works very hard and even if any employee's are in need of financial he helped them wholeheartedly. But it wasn't like this in their house. He never saw after their parents acting so romantic they used to be when he was kid. They got themselves so busy they forgot about them about him.

That the reason yibo don't believe in love. He thinks love fades away by the time just like his parents who aren't same as they have been married and if they aren't like that their children's have to suffer most just like him. He was very devastated and thought even it he gets married he will never ever have his baby. He don't want his baby to go through this. He knows he will not able to love anyone so he don't want to hurt another soul too.

Yes he always fool around with girls. But he just make out with them he never go another step. Knowing something about his body at the age of 18. He was so shocked about that and devastated. His parents and granpi make him understand so many times and at last he have to accept that. He don't even wanted to remember that time how hard it was for him to accept. And now he knows why his parents make him Marry a man instead of women. But he is so sure he isn't attracted towards men's. But now what he can do he is already got trapped with someone.

And after getting married with a man. He didn't even expected something from them. But he wished at least the man he is married to be a rich just like them. But even now he is here in the situation living he realized one thing. Money can't change people's dignity. He was happy to meet such a  lady like lu. Whom he calls mom. She is so nice to him & never judged him about his behavior even he is sometimes very rude or demanding she will always be nice or trying make him understand or full-fill whatever he wants.

He also tried to live in this place. He will not say he is so comfortable here. No he isn't. But living here isn't that bad too. He liked the one thing here is food. He loved the way his husband cooks he never ate something so delicious than here that's the thing is mostly keeping him not be sad also lu. Otherwise he will be so devastated. As talking about friends yeah he surely get very connected with Guo Cheng in past 4 weeks he likes to make him trouble and spend some time. He usually spend his time going to restaurant will talk to the customer's will have fun. After Guo Cheng's duety will be over they will roam around the village. It's pretty beautiful village he likes nature so much so he liked knowing more about it. After he gets home he will have some talk with his lu mom. He will play his games in his room after dinner. Or sometime he will talk on video call to his best friend's yangyang and xia. Yes he can't live without them so much time he already forgive them and it wasn't like their fault that he is here. And he is happy that last time when he talked with yangyang he said he will visit him with xia when he will get free time from his work. He just so happy to meet his best friend after this much days.

And when he will not go to the his husband's restaurant he will just stay at home in his room doing practice of his dance. He loved to dance and he continued his practice so when he will leave gusu it will be easy to get back on the track to pursue his dream.

And talking about his relation with Xiao zhan.. Well he don't glace at his husband he don't like to. Whenever he does he felt something inside his chest and he is not used to this feeling. And maybe he is scared what if his poor oldie monster husband will demand something that he can't give. Yeah he still remember that deal they talked about but he don't want to face him but till when he will escape like this he have to complete his promise he isn't a person who back off like that.

Usually he will sleep before his husband get inside their room. And will wake up late as he isn't a early person. They will meet only twice at lunch and dinner in home. As when he goes for breakfast his husband will be gone to restaurant. And in lunch and dinner also he and lu will be the one talking and his husband will be just glancing at them and sometimes will reply to lu's questions. But yibo will never look up at his husband even when he saw the elder is looking at him and whenever Xiao zhan will try to talk he will escape from there.

As when go for restaurant obviously his husband stays busy coz whenever he visit restaurant there will be huge crowd and lots of customer because of him. As yibo is proud because of him the restaurant going more famous and he don't forget to get his hark work in that as he definitely will eat like a pig. Whatever he likes as his husband will never say anything about that why would he when he giving him such a profit?. As so many beautiful girls will try to talk him he will just flirt with them as for time pass. He usually had done more than that if he isn't married and he don't like to do cheating even if he don't love his husband who is an man. He can do that later whenever he will be out of the gusu. But till then the healthy flirting is enough for him.

But as usual he don't like boys flirting with him he will be angry and will leave from there and Guo Cheng will follow him up and will make his mood brighten again. And they will do some pranks on the people's in village and will go to see mountains and different places. He liked some time here. As he is enjoying much more.

Despite having to compromise so much. There isn't any air conditioner nor that lifestyle it's bit difficult still he is happy to spend some time here as vacations. As he don't have to spend the rest of his life here. And most important he stopped calling this gusu village as a shitty place as its not fair to call such a beautiful place shitty. He didn't know it had such beauty of nature. But still he liked to live in big buildings with his luxurious bed and he miss going to shopping and spending his all money. Going to pubs and having drinks while dancing on the floor. He will definitely do that all the moment he will leave from here.

••

Now he is at the restaurant as always and talking with the customer's who becomes daily and even some his friends. Not of his age but all age. He don't mind calling them friends as long they will make him feel less bored here without his all expenses and his past life hobbies which he can't do here or enjoy.

Xiao zhan who was making something a sweet desert. To make his husband at least not run away from him. As past 4 weeks he is watching how the younger one is running away from him the moment he talked about some condition. He didn't thought the younger one will take this in another way. He sighed as he already tried so many times to talk with yibo still he is so stubborn. Will talk with everyone nicely or will having fun but not even will glace at him one's.

First he was happy that the spoiled brat. Wasn't that spoiled he really very well knows how to attract the people's attention. One thing he got sure that younger one can't live without attention. And watching how Guo Cheng and yibo being good friends he felt relived that he will not be feeling alone here now. And he is overwhelmed by the relationship between yibo and his mom. They seems getting very well together. Yibo will be totally another person when he is with his mother. But the moment yibo will notice his presence he will be grumpy. He don't know why he act like that. There isn't the case he stop the younger having fun or demand something. Even whatever yibo wants he try to get that for him. But the younger didn't demand than eating a lots of dishes in his restaurant, talking with all the people's who he calls his friends well some are old man and women's. And some are kids and some are the young beautiful ladies who specially come here so they can flirt with yibo. Even some boys who aren't from gusu but stayed here are those travelers. Not everyone knows that yibo is his husband as it happened so suddenly and they don't even had chance to invite everyone and tell them as he knows yibo won't like it. Nor yibo tell anyone that he is Xiao zhan's husband. So he also leaved the thought to introduce. As it that's the younger's wish he also don't mind. But only Guo Cheng knows that yibo is his husband and he himself also told Guo Cheng to look after yibo as he is very mischievous.

As he finished cooking the sweet desert. He was happy looking at that it was the way he want to make.

He hoped it will work at least so they will have normal conversation. And even younger spends his lots of time here but never tries to talk with him instead ignored him. Today he won't let him go like this.

As he come out of the kitchen only to see a scenario made his blood boil. It was totally okay when yibo was just complementing girls and young ladies. Leave the thing he also hate that. But when he saw a handsome man was trying to flirt with yibo made his blood boil. When the thing is written by his name he won't let anyone eye that. Even if he have to fight he can do that. Now yibo is his his husband. So he won't let anyone be so closer to younger than the line. He is okay till when yibo will behave in his limits but he won't let yibo himself cross that line when he himself won't cross it. Till when they are in a relation. After that he don't care what younger one wants to do.

When he get near the table he saw how the man was inappropriately was seating closer to yibo. His shirt buttons were revealing his white chest little bit. And starring at yibo.

And yibo seemed to not notice that as he was very busy talking with another girl who seems to become very nice friend of yibo as he often see them talking. But the stare man was giving yibo he isn't liking it.

As he about to call for yibo the man suddenly grabbed yibo's hand and said"hey cutie won't you give some attention here also." And before yibo could react to that he slammed the dish on the table which he was about to give yibo. And everyone's attention get back to Xiao zhan still the boy didn't leaved yibo's hand and was still holding it. He saw yibo was struggling to get free. And as always didn't looked at Xiao zhan knowing he was here.

But that didn't bothered Xiao zhan what bothered him most was the man still holding yibo's hand despite the younger wasn't liking it. He is gentlemen but he will be scarier when it comes to his family. And yibo is his family even they don't have nice relationship or bonding. And most important yibo is his legally husband.

Instead of leaving yibo he come more closer to yibo and put his hand on yibo's waist. And the moment it touched yibo's waist the man was on the floor. And suddenly he heard shout of his husband.
.
.
Zhan ge!

For a moment Xiao zhan stopped hearing that and looked back at yibo who was starlated by his sudden action. But the anger he was feeling was so much that he totally ignored the younger one called him by his name even with ge not as always something like monster or poor oldie husband. He concentrated on the current situation and started to beat the person hell out of him who was fell on the ground by his strong punch on his face as he was hitting him non stop he shouted "how dare you touch my husband. Remember this thing I don't want to see you here again. If I see your filthy face again I'll kill you bastard " Yibo was so shocked by the incident first he didn't know how to get rid of the man who was making him feel uncomfortable as he didn't liked that behavior of man. But watching his husband Xiao zhan's aggressive reaction he was shocked somehow. And he unknowingly called Xiao zhan that which he never in his life will call. He also didn't realised what he said.

As he saw Xiao zhan will kill that man he grabbed Xiao zhan's arms and said "zhan ge..please calm down.. " Hearing that Xiao zhan looked at him. And without wasting any time he grabbed yibo's hand and started to walk out of the restaurant ignoring the person he just beat the hell out of him was fall unconscious. He just started to drag yibo out of there towards his house. When he reached there he just get inside his room immediately without his mother notice and ask millions questions. He ignored the way younger one was calling him zhan ge continuesly to make him stop. He was so angry that he wanted to hide his husband at any cost. He slammed the door close of their room and pushed yibo to the door and caged him in between his arms of his both sides.

TBC..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

5.5k Words 🦋

This Time Also you guys complete it in a day. I Thought it will take a little longer time but seems like you guys Liking story very much I'm so glad about it so I wrote little longer chapter this time. hope this makes you happy 💫

If You Want Next Chapter Soon
Make It 65 Votes ⭐.

What Do You Guys Think Angry Bunny Will Do With Our Lion Cub? 🐰🦁

Thanks For Reading :) 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 3.1K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
127K 7.8K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
94.2K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
523K 33.7K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...