Please don't leave again - sb...

Bởi Saffie_8

lonely Worthless Immature Although y/n didn't talk, they processed things slower than others and dislik... Xem Thêm

A/n
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger -1
You only live once - 2
Don't look back - 3
Run, run , run - 4
Please don't hurt me - 6
Safe again - 7
Everyone just give me some space - 8
New home? - 9
Never listen - 10
Back here again - 11
You have changed - 12
Living full of self hate - 13
Intimidating me - 14
Bad habits - 15
Bloody hands - 16
cuddles - 17
foggy brain - 18
Talking - 19

Don't trust them - 5

474 14 5
Bởi Saffie_8

Trigger warnings - harming themselves, shouting , hiding, flinching, blood

Y/n POV

I hadn't gone very far from the orphanage in fact I had hidden in the forest near it. But the forest was dense and dark and overgrown so it was not only hard to navigate in the cold rain but also very easy to trip or get stuck on something and get hurt.

I continued walking in the direction opposite the orphanage wondering like I had done for the past couple of hours if I had done the right thing. Phil could be a lovely kind hearted man , willing to help us broken children which would be an arduous task but he could've done it. In the other hand he could abuse is , hurt us and make us hungry, kill us.

I didn't want to risk it.

If I wasn't there then I doubt that the other two were willing to just leave and forget about me. Maybe that was another reason why I had done it and ran away. Everyone pittied me anyways. Always the same smiles, and then empathetic looks as if they went through huge amounts of abuse and neglect no one would understand any of us if they hadn't went through the same or something similar. 

No one else we know of had so no one we know can help us.

Not even a man named Phil who wanted to see me for something , I wasn't even informed about.

The grumbling from my stomach brought me back to my actual situation and I winced. I knew food was going to an a problem but for someone who just had food yesterday morning it sounded like my body was being very greedy and so I ignored it and the voice.

You disgust me , you just had food and your practically begging for more.

Don't deserve it remember what I was said yesterday.

I'll get the bottle back out

I tried to ignore the voice of someone who was familiar to me even when he mocked what Miss Jenkins had said earlier to me , in order to shut me up.

It worked.

I continued walking and ended up scratching my knees and my nose started bleeding do I used my soggy jumper to wipe it off. My hands were  sore so were my feet and I decided too take a rest just lying down in the middle of a forest while it's chucking it down great.

Phil POV

I was genuinely worried for the kid. They on the file has the most mental illnesses and probably did it out of fear. Tubbo was getting along great won't the others however Tommy just sat there in the corner on the floor looking sad.

Phil could tell he was thinking about y/n.

Techno POV (yay) 

Everyone was getting along until I noticed the second kid Tommy in the corner to the room on the floor? Sulking.

So even if my mental health has been in a state ever since Phil told me we were getting siblings, I was going to speak to the child.

So I walked up to him. He was small. Too small for a kid his age. And I bent down to my knees and put a hand on his shoulder.

To my surprise he flinched back , hard banging his shoulder into the wall behind him. Unsure of what to do I tried to calm him down. He was breathing twice the pace he should and it looked like he was going to pass out or have a panic attack. Not a good start at all.

Then the voices started to kick in:

Awww new brother

E

Help him

Orphan die, die, die

He's gonna cry hug him

Hurt him

You hurt him

No

Too thin

E

Safe

Brother

Hug him, please hug him

I decided to ask him a question a simple one"Are you ok?I'm not gonna hurt you. "

 Tommy just stayed silent .

flinching again as he heard me move but not seeing , as his head hung low looking at the old carpet.

 "What do like to do?" I asked hoping for an answer. I shifted again and that caught Tommy 's attention as he again flinched and kept on whispering 'please don't as if I was going to hurt him. I frowned I tried once more and I could tell he was terrified of me and blurred out an answer "g-g-g games." Then shut his lips and looked away from the ground to me with a pleading look saying ' don't hurt me' I really tried to reassure the kid that I was not going to hurt him when all of a sudden the Police barged in. 

The siblings winced at the suddeness of the whole situation and Phil eyes me and the two boys before looking back at the police. 

Miss Jenkins was telling the police office everything and then he went to Tubbo the Tommy who was still next to me . His answers were short but concerned and he whispered most of them but the police left saying that they have sent patrols into the forest.

I could see Tommy physically relaxed at that thought and stayed where he was. In the same position. doing the same activity. I decided to leave for the bathroom stealing a glance at the boy who now had streams of tears running down his eyes.

Y/n POV

I DIDN'T KNOW I FELL ASLEEP FOR 7 HOURS. I'm honestly surprised no one had found me but I had walked for hours to get here in the first place.

Standing up the crack done bones I picked up my bag and the realisation hit me on how soggy I was. I was drenched and it has finally stopped but my body felt heavy to carry around and the aching in my bones and muscles hadn't gone away. I quickly checked the bag seeing that the picture of : me , Tommy and Tubbo all with mum smiling was still in good condition. Unlike Abby she was kind hearted and ended up going away far where we couldn't see her. That's what Max told me. 

I still didn't know what that meant. I hope she was ok.

Knowing I wouldn't get that far and if I didn't want to be spotted I had to go now.

Slightly looking back in the opposite direction I came with sad eyes.

I would miss them.

So I started walking on the same path I made with each step. Getting further away from my brothers.

Time skip brought to you from the distractible podcast 💗

The minute I felt a pain in my leg I stopped and dropped to the ground writhing in pain.

Trying to see what was wrong but not seeing any blood so attempting to make myself get up and failing. That's when the blood started coming out of a small but relatively deep cut.

I panicked thinking I would bleed out before it was night and I took off my already bloodied jumper and wrapped it around my lower leg. Applying pressure like Tommy or Tubbo would when I cut myself-

I hauled myself to the nearest tree and leaned against it my head banging with a painful headache. My nose runny with a cold and a cough pained me. I had messed up real bad. 

I just sat there in pain wishing for something. But no one came for days.

Holding the picture of our happy family before falling into a state of unconsciousness.

                                                        ~*~*~

Third person POV

Phil came back everyday for orphanage meeting the kids and having a chat with them while waiting to see if y/n would be found.

It had been a week since y/n had ran away. Phil was getting along with their brothers and feels comfortable enough with the two to introduce them to his home. But they never went without them. Even when Techno saw the bruise on tubbo 's shoulder and the scratches on Tommy's wrists.

Even when Tommy begged for Miss Jenkins to stop hitting him while techno went past her office.

But Tommy doesn't know that.

Neither does Phil.

That was until the police came into the room like they had done every day for the past week carrying the unconscious child. They had blood all over their hoodie wrapped round their leg. Paler skin and cuts all over. A bag and in their hand the picture of Tommy, Tubbo Y/n and their mum.

Seeing this site made the two children break down.

A/n

Oooh the lore thickens. Honestly don't know what to write next so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know it would be gladly appreciated. And angst might be next I want to see people cry . First time doing multiple chapters today and I feel really productive. Do something you love, don't stay up all night and eat!💗 cya tomorrow

Word count:1463

Also excuse me why am I getting so many reads on this story I just started it yesterday thank you all so much <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.3K 50 8
Tommy after 7 years, at the age of 15 finally gets adopted by a 32 years old man, and now has 2 Older brothers. His 2 bestfriends aren't getting adop...
10.4K 415 31
Techno was a 16 year old boy who had been rejected and abused in homes, returning back to the orphanage until he'd had enough. He decided it was time...
383K 15.6K 114
"You never spoke much, I should've asked why." // What happens when Philza adopts a teen who doesn't speak while caring for 2 other boys - one who sp...
36.3K 1.6K 23
'Before we leave, I was wondering something... I noticed that your social worker called you Will and I suppose I'm wondering which name you preferred...