Please don't leave again - sb...

By Saffie_8

lonely Worthless Immature Although y/n didn't talk, they processed things slower than others and dislik... More

A/n
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger -1
You only live once - 2
Don't look back - 3
Don't trust them - 5
Please don't hurt me - 6
Safe again - 7
Everyone just give me some space - 8
New home? - 9
Never listen - 10
Back here again - 11
You have changed - 12
Living full of self hate - 13
Intimidating me - 14
Bad habits - 15
Bloody hands - 16
cuddles - 17
foggy brain - 18
Talking - 19

Run, run , run - 4

478 14 1
By Saffie_8

Trigger warnings - injury, crying , bad thoughts, 

Y/n POV

My slumber was very short. In fact it has only lasted for a few hours. It was light enough to see the dense forest out of the small boxy window. Slowly pushing myself up in an attempt not to wake Tommy or Tubbo by failing .  "Y/n are you ok ? Was what Miss Jenkins said true? Wait what are doing up is so early?" Tubbo questioned while I signed ' no Miss Jenkins is lying, I'm fine , and need the toilet.' Tubbo smiled and told me to be quick and not spotted while he continued to sleep.

Grabbing the bag that was shoved under their bed quickly and leaving their room.

It was now or never. 

I didn't want any more abuse. No more hate. No more hurt. I just wanted to be loved. For me and my brothers to be safe and happy.

So I sneaked out of the bathroom window and left.

timeskip brought to you by ~ softinnit ~

Third person POV

As the two children woke up they panicked. Knowing that y/n had not returned scared the two.

'Maybe they were still in the bathroom Tubbo' thought out or 'they could be still in the basement ' Tommy thought aloud but when searching they couldn't find the child and that's when Miss Jenkins knocked on the door.

 "WHAT KIND OF A STATE ARE YOU IN? LOOK AT YOURSELVES MESSY AND NOT EVEN SHOWERD. NOW WHERE IS THAT BRAT Y/N??" she shrieked . They both looked at her eyes saddened and spoke.

 "We think they ran away"

Meanwhile...

Y/n POV

Crying I was hugging my knees.

The weather was rainy and I was completely soaked. I knew that I would catch a cold and get sick, but at least this Phil person wouldn't find me and use me just like the temporary home.

Before we made it to the current orphanage, they put us in an emergency house and the people were as bad as our parents. They emotionally manipulated and tortured Tommy and Tubbo while y/n was physically abused due to a lack of understanding.

That was the only reason why I was punished ,for being different. Not understanding. Being stupid.

That's what was happening right now. In had lost my saftey. I had lost my brothers. I had even lost life. I didn't know how it felt like to live. But everyone else did.

I was being punished.

Third person POV

At this point Phil has arrived. Miss Jenkins didn't know what to do.

"Hi, Miss Jenkins glad to finally meet you! "Phil greeted kindly to the older woman.

She panicked "Phil ...uh come right into the meeting room. Would you...like some tea? Coffee?" Acting all innocent.

Phil politely declined and said that he would like to see the children in half an hour as he was waiting for his kids and wife to arrive; supposedly he wanted to chat and look at the children's files.

Walking over to the fileing cabinet and taking out there distinct files with each three children's faces on.

Y/n.

Tommy.

Tubbo.

Y/n messed up.

Tommy and Tubbo were asked into the office , not the meeting room where Phil was at, and they were being questioned by Miss Jenkins.

 "IS THERE ANYTHING YOU KNOW THAT I DONT?"

 both shaking their heads but Tubbo stopping for moment.

Speaking up, he asked "Was there a reason they were not in the basement early this morning? Just because at 4.30 in the morning they were up and sneaking out of the room? Said they needed the toilet . That was the last time I saw them."

 Both the boys started tearing up but no tears fell. 

"WELL, IF YOU WERE WONDERING TOBIAS , I LET THEM OUT SO THEY COULD HAVE A SHOWER AND GET CLEAN FOR TODAY."

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN BE SO SURE THEY RAN AWAY? " tone raising as she got to the end of the sentence.

 "Becuase... Our picture of mum is gone, their clothes are gone and so are their toiletries, is that good enough." Tommy was going to snap but he placed his voice at a normal level with anger spitting out in between each pause he made.

 "What are we going to say to Phil, he wanted to foster you rascals, would have got me in the clear for you stupid mentally ill kids and get me a raise." Tubbo and Tommy were shocked was this Phil man even genuine. No wonder y/n ran away the two boys sat there lost in thought.

"F*ck this, your going to tell him and were going to speak to him , we will not leave without y/n." Tommy decided . And with that, as much as Miss Jenkins wanted to rip her hair out and kill all three of the kids she had to speak to phil.

Phil POV

I sat there waiting for a while. The woman, Miss Jenkins had left a while ago and by the time he guessed I had waited about 20 minutes since my wife and sons had arrived.

The first to enter so cheerily was Wilbur of course. He had been delighted at the thought of being a big brother especially to three children. He greeted me with a happy and warm embrace.

 "Dad!! Have you meet them yet?" With hope in his voice I chuckled lightly and hugged him back "Not yet mate, the woman Miss Jenkins went off to speak to the children and have been gone a while." Phil explained to the excited boy.

 "So we haven't missed anything?" He questioned

Phil just laughed "No, not yet hopefully they will be back soon why doesn't everyone take a seat, we might be waiting a while."

 While Kristen and techno talked together, Phil and Wilbur did the same chatting amongst themselves idly.

That was when two small figures were shoved into the room along with Miss Jenkins.

Miss Jenkins sat down with the two children, taking the files that she had taken out back into the cabinet and putting them back into place before the kids could see what was on there.

Introducing herself to the others in the room and awkwardly explaining the situation she was in.

 "Its lovely to meet the whole family, these two children here are well know at the orphanage Tommy and Tubbo their sibling y/n was found missing this morning and we have not been able to trace them so for now I am letting you speak with these two angels - keep in mind they refuse to leave before their sibling returns so if the police find them quick enough we can get this over with.

Her voice practically dripped with a sugar coat and failed at the end where she messed up but other than that nobody questioned her.

" So you have called the police? "Tommy inquired, knowing she hasn't.

" Uh...not at this moment but I will do it right now. "She snapped back.

"Infront of all of us? so if needed we can add any extra information."

"Gladly. "She grumbled hard under her breath, all eyes on her.

In the meantime, Tubbo and Wilbur were talking, though Tommy was reluctant watching Miss Jenkins dial the number 999 and ask for the police to come looking for a missing child. After seeing it was satisfactory, he sat down in the corner on the floor to think. 

 "Where are they?"

A/n

This chapter and the last one was huge fun I know that we haven't really met the family yet but today I'm really in the mood for writing so if you guys are lucky enough you might see me post another chapter later today. How do you like Miss Jenkins I have a plot planned out for her about her past and such but yeah hope you enjoyed because it's been really fun writing this so far 💗

word count:1284

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.4K 28
Cover is not my fanart but I can't find who made it also changed it lol Haha this is my first fanfic sorry if it sucks ass lol So this au is about y...
28.1K 895 17
Times are high, Tubbo and Tommy have a great decent life, however, one day, everything turns downhill and they become orphans. Philza is looking to a...
36.3K 1.6K 23
'Before we leave, I was wondering something... I noticed that your social worker called you Will and I suppose I'm wondering which name you preferred...
750K 27.1K 43
Tommy, who had been in and out of the foster system since he was 6, was told to get ready for another family meeting. To say he wasn't too fond of th...