His Queen

By Winter_icechild

Once Upon A Time, In the Kingdom of Ellesmere lived A handsome Young Prince. Although people admire him and t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 50

1.3K 34 2
By Winter_icechild

Thomas Pov

Rage filled in the eyes like poisonous viper, sweat dripping from the tired skin which mixed with the blood of hatred. The wind whirled across the fighting beasts which was filled with violence, chaos and the dreadful motions. The smell of blood was everywhere, Ellesmere and Mithorine was filled with rage and noise of deadly weapons.

Heart pounded in the ears, many scared voice was heard in the field as many of them lost their body parts or died in pain. Scent of fear and hatred mixed with the sweat and blood. Dozens of wounds painted their skin.

The commander was exhausted, his arms were aching as he continuously killed his enemies with his bow and arrow. His fingers were worn out but he didn't give up that made me proud why he is the commander. While I saw Nikolai was killing my mens one by one who kept coming his way. He skillfully played his sword against his enemies.

While I was fighting, Nikolai came behind me and tried to stab me but I move back and swang his sword away from me but he quickly pointed his sword at me "Blow the surrender horn, Thomas!" He glared at me, I glared at him back "Not gonna happen" I said with a smirk. Nikolai tries to swing his sword on me and I quickly blocked it "why so eager to kill me? Afraid that I would have Evelyn forever, hm?" I asked with a grin and I tried to stab him but he blocked it with his shield.

Nikolai pushed my arm away, making me drop my sword but I skillfully catched it quickly and was about to stab him when he blocked it again with his sword "Stop the war, Thomas!" He said again with his struggle, I glared at him "why should I?" I asked roughly, pushing his sword away as I backed up and stare at him, Nikolai too stared back at me. Both stares colliding like a spark. Challenging each other.

Nikolai clutched tightly on his sword and started to make way towards me "It's time for the final round, Nikolai" I said. "You're doing this for no good, Thomas" He replied while glaring at me "I never wanted anything good" I said before our two sharp sword collided against each other. I smirked as I was amused by Nikolai's skill but suddenly I stopped when I saw Maya and Evelyn out of nowhere.

What are they doing here? None of my mens attack her as she was holding Evelyn in her arms with a sword against Evelyn's throat, I widened my eyes and when my mens started to ran towards Maya but I quickly stopped them "No!" I yelled, Nikolai looked back to see Evelyn and Maya with a wide eyes. "Maya, let her go!" I said with a loud roaring voice, Maya shook her head "Stop the war, Thomas and I'll give you Evelyn" She said while still holding Evelyn tightly.

"The war won't stop-" My words was interrupted by Evelyn's painful groan as Maya pressed her sword against Evelyn's throat. I tried to run towards her but Evelyn groan in pain "Step back and blow the surrender horn!" Maya shouted, I did not dare to move. I need to get Evelyn out of her grip "You can't do this, Maya!" Nikolai shouted at her, I and Evelyn looked at him "You know her?" I asked with wide eyes.

Maya replied "He is my brother, I worked in your palace as a spy" I widened my eyes, Evelyn gasped "M-maya, why-" she groan in pain as the sword pressed against her throat harder "Let her go, Maya!" I shouted, Nikolai too worried for Evelyn's life "Not until you blow the horn and stop this war!" She shouted back loudly.

Evelyn's Pov

I thought we were just playing an act but this is really happening, I cannot believe that Maya also worked for Jack. "Let her go, Maya!" Nikolai slowly started to walked towards me but he stopped as he heard my groan in pain, the sword against my throat and making my neck slightly bleed. "Don't come near! I will kill her!" She shouted, I am in tears now. She is going to kill me seriously. I saw Thomas clenched his fist angrily and his eyes worried of me. I suddenly gasped when the blood sprinkled on my face and the next moment I saw Maya's head on the ground detached from her body.

I quickly pushed her body and moved away, Nikolai stopped his motion when he saw his sister's head on the ground. Many emotions bursted in his heart which make him angry and cry in agony. I gasped at the sight, While Thomas hid me behind him. Nikolai saw halberd on the ground which cut her head, he turned back and saw Thomas behind him. I held his arms from behind, Thomas was the one to throw his halberd on Maya.

Mithorine's Commander was the one who quickly blew the surrender horn. The loud sound of horn made everyone to stop their fight, The commander pulled out the white flag as a surrender. Ellesmere won the war, Nikolai slowly walked near Thomas with his emotionless face. His eyes filled with darkness, tears brimming out of his eyes.

"You took everything from me, Thomas" He said while clenching his fist "Your sister deserved to die" Thomas said with his cold face. "Because of you, thousands of lives were lost on this field" Nikolai said with a low voice as a whisper, I know he is controlling his anger inside "Everything is fair in love and war" Thomas replied, I held his arms from behind.

Nikolai extended his sword and pointed against Thomas, making Thomas to pull me away from him "You're challenging me in this battle?" Nikolai asked, Thomas replied "Not a friendly challenge this time" they both moved in a circle, the sword hanging down from their hand slowly tracing the ground getting ready to strike.

Nikolai's eyes burned in agony and pain while Thomas's eyes were calm and dark. It was like Fire vs Water. A slight fire existed behind Thomas's calm eyes which only the god of death could see. Nikolai clutched the staff, feeling the power and grace of his weapon underneath his skin. Thomas skillfully graced his sword and launched himself towards Nikolai, Nikolai lifted his sword and the next moment the swords of the great warrior crashed against each other.

I watched them as the commander pulled me away from Thomas for safety, My eyes worried and scared. While both of them used their full strength to push each other but none of them was moving back. Their eyes didn't leave each other's sight. The pain, hatred, agony, anger made them hungry for each other's blood.

Each and every soldier felt the tense situation between the warriors. Nobody dared to stop them, I was about to go towards them until the commander grabbed my arm and shook his head. the battle ground was dead silent. The wind travelled among them, whispering in their ears. Telling them that there's something bad going to happen that will change the history.

Nikolai swing his sword towards Thomas only to get blocked by his skillful move. Every sound of strikes of the swords was making each and every soul present on the ground shiver in terror. Tears rushed out of Nikolai's eyes while fighting with Thomas "I almost lost half of my people because of you!!" Nikolai shouted as he pushed Thomas back. Thomas smirked as he was amused by his fighting skills.

"It is such a great moment to have a fight with a warrior like you" Thomas said while again blocking Nikolai's strike with sword "The pain, lot of pain in human being makes them ten times stronger" Thomas continued Before his head tilted when Nikolai's sword strike against his left cheek. The blood trailed down from the cut, Thomas wiped the blood away with his thumb and charged towards Nikolai.

Thomas kicked on Nikolai's abdomen making him fall down. Nikolai still played his sword against Thomas to defend himself, Nikolai pulled out his dagger with his free hand and stabbed on Thomas's right arm, Thomas groaned in pain and shut his in anguish. I let out a soft gasp and tried to go towards him but the strong grip of the commander held me back "We can't interrupt them" He said.

Thomas pressed his hand on his staff and extended it, making the tip of his sword to stab Nikolai's thigh. Making him to gasp in pain. Thomas looked at my side who was looking so worried, then I sae Nikolai tried getting up "Thomas, watch out!" I screamed, Thomas turned around and quickly tried blocking his sword "You destroyed our friendship!" Nikolai shouted in anger and that gave him strength, making his sword pushed forward and slightly stabbed Thomas's shoulder.

No! I quickly pulled out the sword and freed myself out of the commander's grip "Stop!" I ignored him and ran towards infront of them when Thomas moved his sword in air and attacked on Nikolai. Thomas was about to hit him when my strong force stopped his attack. Thomas widened his eyes as soon as he saw me blocking his sword "what are you doing, Evelyn?!" I kept blocking his sword "Don't kill your own friend, Thomas!" I said and Nikolai looked at me in amusement, his heart pounded so loudly in his rib cage for the first time.

"He's not at guilt alone, Thomas! Everyone caused this war" I said while my hand blocking his sword from attacking Nikolai "Evelyn, move away from my way!" He yelled. I pushed his sword away from Nikolai "No, I won't!" I yelled back. Thomas move back and looked at me and Nikolai "Why are you protecting him-" I cutted him off "Please, don't ruin your friendship, I know you won't forgive yourself for your whole life if you kill Nikolai!" I yelled, making Thomas to gripped his sword.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.1K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
14.2K 2K 33
He was a prince who had lost his heart. She was a princess who had a heart of gold. The cruel fate forced them together. But what started as a nigh...
294K 10.4K 125
Arielle spent her entire life preparing herself to be the perfect fiancée to the Crown Prince and later become Queen. A delusional girl who claims t...
222K 12.9K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...