๐“˜๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€...

By sannohdaime

"๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐šœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 12: Meeting Them

800 30 3
By sannohdaime

"We're talking about how much of an idiot you are," Madoka flatly said.

---

Three weeks have passed since Yuken found out about Nozomi and Tsukasa's relationship. He was upset that the girl had hidden it for weeks but he knows that something is up to the two even before. 

Yuken reminded his sister that she also needs to tell their parents about it. Nozomi said that she needed some time to let their parents meet Tsukasa. The older male has met Tsukasa over the past three weeks but didn't say anything to him regarding him being his younger sister's boyfriend. 

Tsukasa already knew what he has to say even though he won't say it and Yuken knows that he understood it. He's a good guy, as Yuken had thought. 

Over the past three weeks, Fujio and his childhood best friends took care of Seiji and reminded him of the places they used to go. Within that time, Seiji finally remembered little by little causing Fujio to be in a good mood and relief. 

Fujio had been telling Seiji about what he had been doing over the past weeks and he may or may not mention the twins, especially Kiko, to him. Seiji had asked Madoka and the others who Fujio was talking about. 

They all had the same answers.

Kiko is the girl that Fujio likes but was too in denial to admit his feelings to her. Also, she's the girl that he won't shut up about. 

"She's nice and well they get along well," Madoka told them. "She's basically the female Fujio."

"They must have been exhausting to be with," Masaya said and laugh. 

"I'm curious what would a female Fujio look like," Arata stated. 

"I feel like I don't want to know," Shinya muttered as he tried to imagine two noisy energetic teenagers in one room. 

"She's more well-behaved than Fujio, don't worry. Also, her twin sister's dating Tsukasa," Madoka said.

"Eh? As in Takajo Tsukasa?" Arata asked.

"Yeah, he also attends Oya High with the idiot," Madoka said as he gestured to Fujio who is walking towards them after having a bathroom break. 

 "What are we talking about?" Fujio questioned with a grin as he sat down in his seat. 

"We're talking about how much of an idiot you are," Madoka flatly said.

"Huh?!" Fujio exclaimed.

"Why can't you just tell the girl that you like her?" Shinya asked. Arata, Seiji, and Masaya smiled at Fujio who looked at them in confusion.

"What? Who are you talking about?" Madoka groaned in annoyance. 

"I don't know how Kiko-chan even likes you," the girl said as she shakes her head. 

"Eh?"

"I'm curious about these twins," Seiji stated causing them to look at him. 

"What? You want to meet them?" Fujio asked. "Now that I think about it, Kiko wants to meet you all. She found out what happened to Seiji when Nozomi was also in the hospital."

"When can we meet them?" Masaya grinned.

Fujio glanced at his childhood friends nervously.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Fujio muttered. 

---

With Tsukasa, the twins and Fujio went to the Harasawa store to finally meet the latter's childhood friends. They already met Madoka since she's the twins' senior. As for Tsukasa, they are from the same neighborhood he grew up in but not exactly close to them.

"Kiko! Nozomi!" the twins saw Madoka in front of the said store waving at them. She's standing there with Shinya and Masaya. 

"Madoka-senpai!" Kiko happily greeted them as she ran towards her and hugged the older girl. 

"We just met the other day, you know," Madoka told her. Nozomi just smiled at them and then glanced at the two men behind her. 

"Oh, this is Oochi Shinya and Masaya," Madoka introduced them to the twins.  They lightly bowed. 

"Ah, those names seem familiar," Kiko muttered as she looked at her twin. Nozomi nodded at her.

"You know us?" Masaya asked. 

"Not exactly, but we heard you guys are good at fighting," Nozomi told them with a smile. 

"And Shinya-san is Madoka-senpai's boyfriend, right?" Kiko asked with a grin as she lightly nudged Madoka. 

Madoka blushed as she was happy that Kiko mentioned him as her boyfriend. 

They went inside the store and they exchanged light conversations with one another as they waited for Arata and Seiji to arrive. 

When the two arrived, they immediately spotted the two girls who are sitting in the middle of Tsukasa and Fujio. 

"It's nice to finally meet you two," Arata said with a smile. 

"Likewise," the twins said in unison causing the others to glance at them in amusement. 

The twins turned to Seiji who gave them a gentle smile. 

"Oh, you're Seiji-kun, right? I heard about you from Fujio and Kazu!" Kiko exclaimed causing the said male to laugh.

"And you must be Kiko-san," he stated. He glanced at Fujio with a knowing smile causing the latter to roll his eyes. Nozomi then muttered a greeting towards him. 

"Kiko is fine," she said.

They are all seated down as they eat and talk to each other. Mainly it was just Kiko talking to all of them while they all listened to her. During conversations, Kiko and Fujio would argue causing the others to look at Madoka who nodded as if telling them that she was right.

Tsukasa and Nozomi were already used to them by now so they are just calm while exchanging light conversations with the others. 

"How do you put up with them arguing all the time?" Arata asked with an amused smile.

"We kind of tune them out," Nozomi told him while Tsukasa nodded in agreement. The male chuckled at the couple's answer. "I've been with Kiko almost all of my life so I'm already used to it."

"Must've been great having a twin," Seiji said and smiled.

"Depends on the circumstances," Nozomi humored as they looked at Fujio and Kiko. The duo stood up and they started to bicker once more.

"Sit down, Kiko," Nozomi sternly said. The older twin grumbled something under her breath but sat back down. 

"You, too, Fujio," Tsukasa nodded to the said male. Fujio slowly sat back down as he glared at Kiko. 

"Oh, so this is how they put up with them," Arata muttered looking rather amused at the quartet. Shinya, Masaya, and Seiji chuckled to themselves while Madoka shook her head amazed at how they behaved. 

-

"They seemed nice and lively," Shinya commented after Tsukasa and the twins had left.

"Yeah, they are easy to get along with," Masaya said. 

"Right?" Fujio grinned.

"Also, we can see it now," Arata told him as he smiled.

"See what?" Fujio asked. The four males looked at each other with a knowing smile while Madoka just nodded as she looked at Fujio.

"That you totally like Kiko," Seiji stated causing Fujio to whip his head in his direction.

"What?" Fujio scoffed in disbelief. 

"Don't lie to us, man," Masaya told him as he shook his head.

"Ask her out on a date already!" Madoka exclaimed. "I've been waiting for this ever since you won't shut up about her!"

"Kiko's a pretty girl, she must have had a lot of admirers," Seiji reminded him. Fujio glanced at him and sighed.

"Also, she's easy to get along with," Arata said and shrugged as if trying to break Fujio to admit his feelings.

Fujio gulped nervously as he thought of someone else confessing to her and Kiko accepting the confession. 

"I don't know how," Fujio muttered quietly as he scratched the back of his head. 

"What?" they all asked as they didn't hear what he said. 

"I--" Fujio groaned in frustration. "I don't know how... to say it to her."

Seiji and the others looked at him in complete shock. They did not expect him to admit that he likes the girl. 

"I'll tell you something and you have to listen carefully," Madoka said and smiled at him. 

---

The twins' energy just reminded me of this meme. Lol.

Anyway, only five chapters left for Act 2. Will watch HLTW X if it's available on Netflix or if there are already English subs.

School's been hectic for me, so I'll probably be slow on writing my other books. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Luv u, guys! Thanks for reading Iris! 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 125 8
In an alternate universe, after Ash's win against Cynthia in the semifinals, all eyes are set on him, as he is poised to take on the hardest battle o...
26.9K 477 11
A collection of one shots I've written cause I can barely commit to full blown stories. Cover art by @ninecloud7 on Instagram Highest Ranking: #71 in...
39.1K 730 12
'I've always looked at you that way Dawn' Dawn and her sister Belly are finally going to cousins for their annual summer, but this isn't like every...
16.9K 881 31
๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฎ๐—’๐–บ...