π“˜π“»π“²π“Ό | ʜΙͺɒʜ & ʟᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴏʀ...

By sannohdaime

"π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπšŠπš’πšπš‘ πš πš’πš•πš• πš›πš’πšœπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™Έπš›πš’πšœ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš–πšœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 11: Finding Out

730 30 0
By sannohdaime

"This is technically not your treat because if I remember correctly, you still owe me money."

---

"Where's Tsukasa and Nozomi?" Fujio questioned as he looked around trying to find the couple.

"They ditched us," Kiko told him. She hopped down on the railing that she was sitting at. 

"Really?"

"Yes, they eloped," Kiko flatly said causing Fujio to look at her with a blank expression.

Kiko laughed at his reaction.

"I'm just joking. Nozomi needs to catch up with all the lessons so she went home early. Tsukasa ran an errand for his mom so he went ahead first," Kiko explained with a grin. 

"Ah, I see. Then it's just you and me," Fujio muttered as he let out a deflated sigh.

"Did you just sigh? Are you disappointed that it's just me you're hanging out with?" Kiko asked and raised a brow.

"No! Of course not," Fujio quickly denied.

"I think you're disappointed."

"I'm not."

"You are."

Kiko looked at him with her arms crossed over her chest. Fujio frowned and looked away. 

"How's Jamuo, anyway?" Kiko suddenly asked.

"He's doing great. That guy's not going to go down with just a smack on the head," Fujio joked causing Kiko to smile.

"That's a relief. Oh! What about your friend, Seiji? You told me last time that he woke up."

Fujio's smile fell as he sighed. "Yeah, he's conscious now."

"But?" Kiko glanced at him. The male looked at her and lightly laughed at her concerned face. 

"He kinda doesn't remember anyone," Fujio told her. "That frustrates me a bit."

Kiko sighed as she looked at the people passing by the streets while thinking. 

"Memory loss, huh?" she muttered. "I'm sure he will remember it all. Just be patient with him."

"Yeah, I'm trying," Fujio said. The duo walked slowly through the busy streets. It's almost dark outside and they were supposed to go to a ramen shop with Tsukasa and Nozomi but the couple stood them up. 

"I heard about him from Kazuto, he said he's a smart student. Kazu's studying at the same school as him," Kiko stated as she glanced at Fujio. 

"Oh! Really?!" Fujio exclaimed with a grin while the girl nodded with a smile.

"He wanted to go to Oya High but Hiyori-nee told him she will kill him if he did," Kiko laughed as she remembered how Kazu told them the story. The older woman almost killed him just by saying that he wants to go to the infamous school.

"Hiyori-nee?" Fujio questioned.

"Oh, she was Kazuto's neighbor before. Since then she's been really nice to us. She's living in Sannoh now," Kiko told him. "She's one hell of a badass and she's good at fighting."

"Is she Kamiya Hiyori?" Fujio asked.

"Yeah! But she goes by Amamiya Hiyori now."

Fujio snapped his fingers and looked at Kiko. "Aneki mentioned her before! They went to Oya High when they were teenagers!"

"Seriously?" Kiko asked in surprise. She doesn't remember if Hiyori had told her about her days at Oya High.

"Yeah, Aneki also mentioned she's a good fighter," Fujio nodded.

"That's cool!" Kiko exclaimed. "Damn, we should have gone to Oya High, too."

"Don't get any ideas," the male warned her. 

"I was not!" the girl laughed and shook her head. "Oh, I just realized that those two women are dating leaders of SWORD."

"Eh?"

"You know, Fuyumi-san's dating Murayama Yoshiki, right? And then, Hiyori-nee's dating Cobra-san, he's Sannoh Rengokai's leader." 

"They must be really amazing," Fujio muttered in awe as he now looked at his sister from a completely different perspective.

"Of course, they are!" Kiko exclaimed. 

The two exchanged conversations and joked around for a bit until Kiko felt her stomach grumbling.

"I'm hungry," Kiko muttered.

"Let's go eat," Fujio said as he pointed at the ramen place they were supposed to be with Tsukasa and Nozomi. "I'll treat you this time."

"Really?!" Kiko exclaimed in shock. She put her hand on Fujio's forehead causing the male to back away from her a bit. "Are you sick or something?"

"No, I'm not!" Fujio huffed as he lightly glared at her. 

"Why are you treating me to food?" Kiko questioned and then she paled as she looked at him. "Are you going to kill me after we eat?"

"No!" Fujio exclaimed. He sighed and was about to leave but Kiko hold his hand. 

"I was just joking!" the girl laughed as Fujio was completely tired of the girl's antics. However, he's still amused and comfortable with Kiko's presence. 

"This is technically not your treat because if I remember correctly, you still owe me money," Kiko stated. 

---

"Yuken-nii found out," Nozomi said while biting her lower lip. 

Kiko looked at her sister who is sitting across from her. They were at the Harasawa Store with Fujio, Tsukasa, and Jamuo, who is all better now. Yasushi and Kiyoshi also joined them which was a shocker. But they were just there because the twins are there. They decided to eat monjayaki after school.

"What do you mean?" Fujio asked. 

Tsukasa and Nozomi looked at each other and sighed as they turned to the others.

"That Tsukasa and I are dating," Nozomi stated causing her twin to choke on her saliva in shock. Fujio and Jamuo looked at the couple with wide eyes. Yasushi and Kiyoshi laughed at them.

Nozomi lightly glared at YasuKiyo but sighed as she turned to her sister.

"How? How did he find out?" Kiko asked as she was completely curious about what occurred.

"Well, we were heading here and we bumped into him along the way," Tsukasa began. "He noticed us holding hands and he pieced two and two together."

"Did he faint?" Kiko excitedly asked.

"Why would your brother faint?" Jamuo queried with confusion.

"Why not?" the older twin shrugged. "I mean, Sachio-san fainted when he found out Yui's dating Sawamura."

Kiko laughed at the memory while the rest looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Seriously?" Fujio asked curiously. 

"Yeah! You see--"

"That's a story for another time," Nozomi reminded her sister that they currently have a present problem that they need to talk about.

"What did your brother do, then?" Kiyoshi questioned. 

"He was about to approach us and maybe beat the heck out of my boyfriend," Nozomi said with amusement. "But he was stopped by Jinkawa and the others, who are luckily, with him that time."

"Oh, my god!" Kiko laughed loudly as she imagined her brother's reaction. "Damn, I should have been there."

"Were you scared, Tsukasa?" Yasushi asked with a teasing grin. 

"No," Tsukasa shook his head. "Not really."

"He's more afraid of Doka than Odajima Yuken!" Fujio pointed out causing Kiko to laugh loudly and Fujio to join her. Jamuo coughed to hide his laugh while Yasushi and Kiyoshi sniggered.

Tsukasa glared at them but didn't say anything. He heard Nozomi snort causing him to look at her.

"You, too?!" Tsukasa scoffed in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry." Nozomi couldn't suppress her laugh anymore. "But your face was so priceless when Madoka-senpai was talking to you! You were scared!"

Tsukasa glared at her but his gaze softened when he heard her laugh. It was like music to his ears that he would do anything to hear again. He rolled his eyes at her with a smile on his face.

"You know, you will meet your brother when you get home, right?" Tsukasa popped the question. Nozomi's laugh faded as she paled when she remembered that she has to face her brother's wrath later.

Nozomi leaned her back against the chair and shrugged. "Nah. He will go easy on me."

"Yeah, he probably will," Kiko agreed. "That guy can't handle us, honestly."

"Your own brother?" Fujio asked in amusement.

"Yeah, I think he will be more worried about Tsukasa than Nozomi," Kiko laughed causing Nozomi to glare at her. The older twin noticed her piercing gaze. "What? Don't deny it, we attract trouble. Actually, we are the trouble."

"Yeah, we do," Nozomi said in defeat.

"Good luck with you, you just dated one of the Odajima twins," Yasushi told Tsukasa while Kiyoshi nodded in agreement. 

They have known the twins long enough that they can say they are prone to getting into trouble. 

Tsukasa looked at them and then to Nozomi who gently smiled at him. 

"Don't listen to them. We're not as bad as when we were in middle school," Nozomi assured him but with a hint of teasing.

"That's quite reassuring," Tsukasa sarcastically asked. 

"Yeah," Nozomi chuckled.

"It's true," Kiko said and snorted. "Geez, I'm proud of Kazuto for putting up with us for all these years."

---

I thought at first that they were eating okonomiyaki but it doesn't look like one. I tried to search it and found monjayaki, but I am not entirely sure if that's what they were really eating at the movie and series.

Anyway, I'm all done writing 6 from High & Low The Worst, so all the coming chapters will be my own plot ideas, and filler chapters, I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 370 20
"𝙸'πš•πš• πšœπš‘πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ 𝚘𝚏 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ." [todoroki yosuke x fem!oc] [based on the high & low movie franchise] Disclaimer #1: This...
20.4K 276 13
*SEQUEL IS OUT* The outside world... has changed ever since the girls had arrived. People have evolved abilities called quirks. There are weird peopl...
5.7K 196 8
"Is it that hard to just shut up?" He sighs looking appalled at my talkative state. "That's why you get no bitches." ---- sweet home x reader.
20K 475 14
"[Name], the daughter of Sherry Parker, decided to leave Detroit for good after her father died in a tragic car accident. Seeking a fresh start, she...