Learn to Live (Vigilante)

Von landaho

Izuku was kidnapped by a Mad Doctor who experimented on quirkless kids. Being a complete failure Izuku was s... Mehr

Negotiations
A Day Too Late
A KID?!
Circus Training
The Masked Slave
Foreign
Coffee Boy
After Math (Chapter 8)
I have to (Chapter 9)
Again (Chapter 10)
Ren Suzuki
Home? (chapter something)
Two in one (Chapter 13)
Faking it (Chapter 14)
What does he know? (Chapter 15)
USJ
Lost
There is no more trust
Crutches (Chapter 19)
The Other side.
Izu?
Patience
Beginning of the sports Festival
Sports Festival, Part 1
Zombies
Sports Festival Part 3.
A Night Out
A Simple Movie
19 or 20?
A Meeting of old Friends.
Stain
Toga
Done With Doing Nothing
Hospitals
Tears and Flames
Information and a Rat

Training, Fighting, Plotting

2.5K 127 23
Von landaho

"Since you told Bakugou and Hitoshi that you would help them train at the beach I am going to have to come," Eraserhead said to me.

He only found out because Hitoshi told him. "Okay."

"Ren!" Hitoshi yelled from his room, "Bakugou, just texted me and said he was there."

The only reason why I wasn't there was Eraserhead. I looked up at the man, but his face was set in stone.

"I owe you a fight anyways," Eraserhead said.

I glanced at him not expecting this. I didn't want to fight him anymore. I don't know what was going through my head when I said that.

"You don't have to do that. I'm just going to show them how to do a flip thing."

"A flip thing?"

His voice asking for the name of the flip.

"Yeah, a flip thing."

He ended up sticking with us, but I figure as much. It was a twenty-minute walk to the beach if you were walking fast. Eraserhead suggested that we should run for a warm-up. We got there much sooner.

"This will be great training for the sports festival." Hitoshi puffed.

"Sports Festival?" I asked.

I didn't know it was coming up soon. My mind has been thinking of other problems. The crime rate is going up. I'm being tracked. The Master of the circus is back, but now he's working for someone else. But who?

Bakugo was walking up behind me when I said this, "Oi did you grow up in a hole? You must have if you don't know what that is."

Both of the Aizawa's tensed up.

"Ha! At least I had a home!" I shot back at him, "Because you clearly weren't taught any manners."

Bakugo through a punch at me but I just stepped back. I enjoyed this. Their faces were priceless.

Bakugo looked over face red from missing, "Pencil Top I know that Hitoshi is your son, why are you here?"

"Watch your nicknames kid."

"He wanted to see what kind of training I've been putting Hitoshi through, even though I haven't done it that many times." I mumbled the last part, ". He's just making sure that it won't backfire on muscle-building or giving us tips on anything." The lies dripped off my tongue. "Anyways Bakugo I didn't grow up in a hole, I just didn't realize how close it was."

"I was going to give the class two weeks heads up, but it is in fact in three weeks." I turned to Eraserhead as he kept talking, "But it's pretty public when it is happening."

"Okay, so that can be our end goal! I mean Ren can teach us every day after school for the Festival!"

"Why would he want to do that? And why do you think he can teach us more than Pencil Top."

"Eraserhead, you should totally teach all three of us. That would be way better than if I tried to teach."

"No kid I would like to see how you are going to go about this."

"If you say so, then let's begin. First, you just want to learn how to do that flip right?" I turned my attention to Bakugo.

"Yeah, it would be useful," he responded.

"Okay, then both of you need to start with a handstand."

I tucked my wings against my back and did a handstand showing them.

"HA! You think I can't do that!" Bakugo mimicked me perfectly. Hitoshi doing the same.

"Now do a pushup." I showed them, then did a backbend out of the handstand.

They couldn't do it. Hitoshi because of his weak muscles and Bakugo's lack of balance and flexibility.

I walked over to Eraserhead as I heard the others complaining, their faces turning red. Eraserhead was watching carefully to make sure their form was correct.

"Maybe we should show them why that is useful." Earning a raised eyebrow from him I continued, "It wouldn't hurt them..."

"Them?"

"Well, it might hurt you."

"How about we just have our fight here on the beach, hand to hand? They can watch if you want that." He slowed down at the end making his words laced with caution.

Does he really want to fight me? Why?

I looked over at the two still trying to do what I told them to do. Then I looked down at the beach at my abandoned home.

It is so close. All the tools I needed to run were right there. My bird friends live there too, along with some cats. I was getting sidetracked in my mind as I thought about that one time the birds and the cats went to war.

"Ren."

"Yeah sure. What were you saying?"

Unbeknownst to me Hitoshi and Bakugo were listening in the whole time.

"Sweet! I've been waiting to see this!"

"Yeah, like he could win. I bet bird brain won't last five minutes."

"Oh, wait we don't, I don't.", Nevermind, "What are the rules?" I caved in. How could I say no? I asked for it. He's giving me something I asked for.

"Shouldn't you be making the rules?" Bakugo huffed.

"Can you break bones?" I turned to the man.

"No."

"Then no, I should not be making the rules."

"Bakugo go draw a circle in the sand, make it big enough for two people to fight in. Hitoshi you are going to be the Ref. It is going to be the same rules as the last round for the sports Festival for most years."

We both stepped into the circle.

Sand fighting was completely different from normal fighting. You have to use more power to get the same effect on normal grounds.

We stood at a standstill after Hitoshi said to start. Why would someone ever make the first move when your opponent could see it coming?

This is Eraserhead we are talking about. If he could erase my quirk I would first be going for his eyes, but if I threw sand in his eye that wouldn't look very nice. Since I'm the quiet/nice person at school I got to be that here with Bakugo.

Eraser made the first move but it was faint.

"I don't really want to fight you," I mumbled.

I really meant it, but my actions didn't. My body just moved on its own. This was a fight. I had to win, if I didn't something bad would happen.

I ran low landing a hit on his knee. I kicked off him landing from a flip. He saw it coming and braced for it. This isn't a chess game, so I went again. I sprang forward going for the same knee.

Eraser saw through my intentions, so I changed my plan last second shifting my body I hit his shin instead.

He grabbed my leg and threw me over his shoulder.

I grimace in pain when I landed in the sand. I saw the concern on his face, and he hesitated. I ripped my leg from him and punched him in the side.

It wasn't that strong of a punch. Yes, I wanted to win. Yes, this is a fight. Can't I win without causing him pain? This wasn't a life-or-death battle.

"Why are you holding back?"

"Ha, I'm giving you all I have!" I scoffed at him.

Bakugo was standing behind me. He was saying something about winning his bet.

"Fine, then I'll give it all I have."

I was scoffing at this when I saw a bird fly out of my building coming straight for us.

I cursed under my breath. It was that stubborn bird. The one that started helping me with my night job. There was a piece of metal in its mouth.

I was too worried about the bird trying to help I found facefull sand thrown into my eyes.

"Wow look at me falling for one of the classics!" I mumbled, still worried about the bird.

Please don't come over here.

I opened my eye, and they started watering. Everything was blurry, but I could still see Eraserhead's shape.

I needed to end this. I heard him coming from the right and I closed my eyes and punched in the completely wrong direction.

"Ahh, I can't see!"

I just want him to pin me down and be down with this. I could feel him. This would be over in seconds.

"You owe me some money!" Bakugo laughed, but as soon as the crushing force of Eraserhead could 'defeat' me he stopped running.

I opened my eyes and rubbed the sand out, "Why did you stop?"

I spotted the bird in a tree. I sighed in relief. At least he was smart enough not to come down here.

"If you aren't going to fight me, then this is pointless."

My classmates were confused, and I cursed under my breath again, "So a draw?"

"I wouldn't even count that as a match."

I rubbed my eye, and the sand became extremely painful then it went away. I looked down at my hand and saw one of my contacts on my figure.

OH NO!

I had a quiet wave of panic hit me. I closed one eye, so no one saw what happened.

"Well, that was boring," Bakugo said.

"Sorry about that, I was just going to teach you that trick wasn't planning on fighting." I rubbed my eye more giving a solid reason why I had it closed, "If you want to keep training, I will meet you here every day till the sports festival.

"Sorry, he can't do that."

"What do you mean I can't do that." I was getting tired of not having a choice, it was just like back then.

"He can do it three times a week, the other three days I have special training for him."

He was talking about Hawks.

"I can do it every day but not at the same time. And that is only six. "

"No, you can't. The last day is called a rest day."

"I am going to come back here tomorrow anyway, and train with Hitoshi. See yah." Bakugo turned and left.

I dropped my hand from rubbing my eye and showed my anger at Eraserhead. I didn't say anything. My green eye glared at him.

Hitoshi took a step back from me.

"What? Scared of my face now? I thought you liked my eye don't want to see them?"

I didn't care anymore that Bakugo was gone. I rubbed my other eye, and the sand helped the other contact come out.

I glared at Eraserhead, "Is this who you want to fight? Well, go right ahead."

I stood there ready, but I knew he wouldn't do anything.

Why am I getting so mad? I don't understand. I just want to go back to my life. No school, just being me. Saving people who need help.

I turned and walked down the beach but stayed in Eraserheads view.

I made a high-pitched whistle, and the bird flew down and landed a little bit from me.

"Wow I knew you had problems but being dramatic hadn't made the list yet."

I glazed at Eraserhead watching me from a distance, "I wanted to talk to you. Has anyone seen my stuff?"

I still felt mad, but also something else.

"The cats clammed your pillows but that's it."

"Thanks for watching over. They don't know I can talk to you guys so please stay away from me when I'm with them. Thanks for being worried." I saw that Eraserhead started walking towards me. "Fly away when he comes."

"Wait," The bird hopped a few feet where he dropped the metal object. "I brought this for you." The bird said. "Also do you need anything?"

"Information as always. Don't stop gathering it. You guys are my network of knowledge after all. Look into new groups of villains, and also don't get hurt."

The bird flapped away when the man came too close.

"Kid, I am just trying to help you."

"I know."

My mind was elsewhere as I palmed the object the bird dropped into the sand.

"Eraserhead. I need to get back out there. People need the Phantom."

"You know we can't let you do that. Not with a target on your back."

"Crime rate is 30% up. Eraser, I have to go back out there. I could be doing so much. We both know this."

"Kid."

"Stop 'kiding' me. I did a lot more than you or Nezu know about." I knew he wasn't going to stop me from talking. He wanted to know anyways, "I've blackmailed so many people. I've kept all the villain organizations from working with each other. Place a lie here, and there, and they don't team up. They are teaming up now that I'm gone."

"How do you know all of this? You have been with me or in the school the whole time."

I just looked at him. He's trying to figure out how I know what I do.

"Information. Information is the key" I palmed the earpiece into my pocket

The person who sent this knows that information is how you win. I felt my wings grow heavy as my determination set in. I stood up and looked out at the sea, the earpiece hidden. 

~~~

A man grabbed a cup in anger as it turned into dust, "Why?" He asked the screen on the wall, "Why is he so important?"

A man who Izuku knew quite well was unrecognizable as he sat at a bar. His educated voice spoke up, "You clearly can't recognize a masterpiece when you see one."

The screen showed static as a voice came out of it, "He's one of a kind and he will soon bring the downfall of AllMight."

_________________________

Hi :)

If this chapter doesn't make sense, please tell me. Ha...ha......aaaa.. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

733K 27.7K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
32.4K 927 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
477K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
12.2K 514 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...