I Love You, Hater || K.TH × K...

By jaz_mine925

"I will love you, unconditionally." Started: August 5, 2022 Ended: June 13, 2023 More

Introduction
Ep. 1 "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"
Ep. 2 "Maybe I'm really worried"
Ep. 3 "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Ep. 4 "What's wrong with you?"
Ep. 5 "In the graveyard"
Ep. 6 "Storytime"
Ep. 7 "Your cousins are here!"
Ep. 8 "Jealousy"
Ep. 9 "C-Cousin?"
Ep. 10 "You'll live with your cousins"
Character Guide
Ep. 12 "Text"
Ep. 13 "Revenge"
Ep. 14 "Finally!"
Ep. 15 "Jerk"
Ep. 16 "At the restaurant"
Ep. 17 "She already came back?"
Ep. 18 - Final Part "

Ep. 11 "Attention"

14 2 0
By jaz_mine925

They arrived in States

At the car

Yoongi: Jennie-ah!

Jennie: What?

Yoongi: Why so mad? Anyways that Taehyung guy kinda look like Jin hyung.

Jennie: Oh please! Never ever say that name again! I wanna forget all the things he did to me!

Yoongi: Okay! Jeez!

Jennie: *Rolled her eyes*

They arrived at her cousin's house and greet them.

Jennie: Hello auntie and uncle nice to meet you again!

Auntie: Hello too, Jennie? How was the flight?

Jennie: It was fine, auntie!

Auntie: That's great! Make yourself comfortable, sweetheart! We are going to your cousins' school and transfer you there, okay? Bye!! *Left*

Seonwoo: Noona, come with me! I'll show your room!

Jennie: Okay!

Hoseok: I'll get some snacks. *Went to the kitchen*

Yoongi: I'll sleep here on the couch. I'm so tired!

At Jennie's room

Jennie's room

Seonwoo: This is my bedroom, we just changed things a bit so it will look like 'girl's' bedroom. Hehe!

Jennie: Thank you, Seonwoo! But, where would you sleep?

Seonwoo: I'll sleep with Hoseok hyung. Don't worry, noona I'm the one who volunteered to share my room for you temporarily until you go back to Korea.

Jennie: That's sweet of you, Seonwoo!

Seonwoo: Okay, noona! Please take a rest I'll just go downstairs. Just go downstairs if you need anything.

Jennie: Okay, Seonwoo! Thank you!

Seonwoo: *Smile and left*

Jennie: Now I just need a shower so I could rest.

Jennie went to the bathroom to herself and changed her outfit into something comfortable.

Jennie's clothes

Jennie: All done! I'll chat the girls and give them update so they won't be worried about me.

Chatroom

Jennie: *Scoffs and think about Taehyung* He just want attention. He don't want my heart. Maybe he just the thought of me with someone else. Yeah he just want attention. I knew from the start he's just making sure I'm not getting over him. Jerk! *Goes to her bed and sleep*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
155K 7K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 32.8K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...