girl next door › camren

By jaurcgui

being the eldest child and dedicated, always doing what is right as her parents taught is the life that camil... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
just an extra chapter with ur cute comments
60
61
62

21

6K 116 66
By jaurcgui

"My God!" I jumped when Lauren opened the bathroom door and entered without knocking.

"Good morning too." she smiled and took place next to me in the sink.

I had just wake up and was about to brush my teeth. I wasn't looking good at all, but Lauren was lovely. Her hair was a mess but only made her more beautiful. She was sleepy, I could see in her face, but damn, how can someone wake up pretty like this?

"You're staring." she said as she looked in the mirror.

"I... wasn't." I looked away immediately, finally brushing my teeth.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." she looked at me through the mirror and I hadn't noticed that I was blushing.

I rolled my eyes to try to disguise as if that would do any good. She just smiled at me. I got a new toothbrush in the bathroom cabinet next to the mirror and handed it to her.

Lauren took the toothpaste and took my place in the sink, I had no choice when she pushed me with her hip gently for me to get out of the way.

"Hey, wait your turn." I complained, moving her back to the other side. I continued to brush my teeth without any hurry. I spit in the sink before returning to brush again.

"You're not using at the moment." she laughed and pushed me again.

Lauren put a bit of toothpaste on the toothbrush and wet before brushing. She leaned her hand on the sink as she looked in the mirror simple like that.

"Ugh you're annoying even in the morning." Once again I pushed her taking my place in the sink. Lauren just laughed playfully.

This time she waited for me to finish my turn without bothering me. She just stood there watching me while brushing her teeth.

After washing my face I got a towel and gave her space to use the sink. Then I brushed my hair.

Lauren had just finished and turned to look in the mirror as she straightened her hair. In fact she just ran a hand through her hair and flipped it aside and was fine that way.

"I know I'm irresistible." she turned to look at me with a smile.

"Yeah you are." I admitted with a sigh. She was breathtaking actually.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close. She pressed her lips on mine softly, and moved inches to look at me again.

"But I'm not the only one, though." she whispered.

"Yeah, right." I laughed softly.

"You're gorgeous, sexy and stunning. Get over it." Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

"If you say so." I shrugged.

"And I'm weird." Lauren laughed and shook her head.

She took my hand and we left the bathroom toward the kitchen. I intertwined our fingers and squeezed her hand slightly.

"Dinah! Stop taking pictures of you." I heard Ally complain as soon as we entered the kitchen.

"Ally, please. I'm the prettiest here. " Dinah scoffed.

Ally was on the stove preparing something and Dinah was sitting on the table along with a small box.

"I don't know about that, Dinah. I'm sorry but Camila is the prettiest." Lauren said and winked at me.

"Oh my god, don't move." Dinah exclaimed to us excited.

Dinah was holding a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S white pink.

"SMILE!" she got up from the chair where she was sitting and took two pictures of us. I didn't have time to react and probably would have been awful with the confusion on my face but I looked at Lauren and she was smiling next to me.

"Where did you get that?" I pointed the polaroid camera in her hands.

I went up to her and Lauren was already looking up Ally's shoulder in what she was doing there.

"You look so cute matching sweaters." Dinah said with a big smile. "Ally bought but never used."

"I want one!" I took from Dinah's hands.

"Hey, it's my turn." she got back with a pout.

"Awn Mila, we're going to have to take another. You grimaced." Dinah said looking at the two photos revealed. "Lauren looks good though."

"Of course I look good." Lauren said with a smug smile and looked over her shoulder.

"Come on, do it again." Dinah patted Lauren's arm and she came to me again.

"Really, Dinah?" I shook my head.

Lauren wrapped an arm around my neck and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"If you had smiled last time we wouldn't take another." she stood up again and took a step back while fitting the best angle.

"Smile babe." Lauren said and sent her a look, she just pouted. And Dinah took the photo.

"Damn Mila!" Dinah complained. "Again. There's only two."

Dinah put the picture on the table and returned to her position.

I had no problems to smile, I smile all the time but now it seemed forced. I couldn't do it.

Lauren sighed dramatically and without warning she used her free hand to tickle me. I couldn't help myself and laughed out loud, trying to pull her hand away.

"Yes! So cute." Dinah said cheerfully when she got the picture that she wanted.

"Ugh! I hate you!" I complained, hitting Lauren's stomach lightly.

"No, you don't." she giggled and turned my face to met hers, putting our lips together.

"And bonus!" Dinah exclaimed with a laugh. "You will thank me later."

I smiled against her lips, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.

"Oh, no. Ally, give me the water. They are doing it again." Dinah growled.

I pulled away gently to look at Dinah while Lauren was unable to hold the laughter.

"Dinah, we're not dogs!" I said annoyed.

"Yeah, but water will work the same way." she shrugged.

"Oh my God, you're an idiot." I shook my head.

A few minutes after the photos were ready. None of them actually went bad. The first two were funny. One Lauren was smiling and made a peace sign while I just made an ugly face in reaction to sudden photo and we had our fingers interlaced. The other Lauren looked at me smiling again, yet was different from the first smile and I was scrunching my nose. The difference of the two photos were of seconds, but didn't feel it.

"I liked this one." Lauren showed me that she had made me laugh.

She had her arm around my neck as before and the other hand was tickling me. I was with my eyes closed as I laughed and she was laughing along with me with eyes focused while tickled me.

"Me too." I smiled at her.

"You're wearing my pants?" Dinah asked Lauren.

Lauren looked at the clothes she was wearing and shrugged.

"Yeah, I found it in your closet." she giggled. "It's very comfortable."

"Oh, of course, you can borrow it!" Dinah said dramatically and Lauren just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, you can take one of the Lady of the House with these wonderful pancakes please?" Ally said while holding a plate with a pile of pancakes.

She held the plate in hands a little below her chin and opened her mouth in a O shape while Dinah positioned once again to take the last shot.

"You look so cute." I commented when we visualize the picture.

"Or is it just me who takes the photos perfectly." Dinah cleared her throat.

"Yeah, whatever." Ally scoffed and put the plate on the table.

"You have no more film?" Dinah searched the small box.

"You ended up with all taking pictures of yourself!" Ally complained.

On the table had several pictures that Dinah had taken of herself in various ways. And all were good.

"I found one!" she said excited.

"Enough with pictures." Ally rolled her eyes. "Let's eat."

Ally grabbed the camera from Dinah's hands just when she had finished to fit the film inside. Dinah pouted her lips and Lauren and I laughed at her while we were sitting down at the table.

Dinah took the pictures and dropped inside the box but I took mine before it mixed up everything and put on the sweater pocket.

"You heard mommy," Lauren joked. "Let's eat."

"Oh, shut up!" Ally laughed and sat across us.

"We need to do a prayer before, mom?" Dinah continued and couldn't hold the laugh.

"Just eat the damn pancake!" Ally was getting nervous but we all ended up laughing.

-

"Oh, she's here." I said a little nervous.

Lauren parked in front of my house and my mother's car was outside.

The sky was dark, I took it as a bad sign. This could end up bad, my mother would change her mind and say to Lauren stay away again. Not that it would be a problem since the last time we saw each other without her knowing.

After breakfast at Ally's we spent more time together, just talking to around an hour. That's when I had to go home and have the talk with my mother.

"Why are you nervous?" Lauren got off the bike. "You're just going to clarify for her what it's kind of obvious."

"If it's obvious why we need to talk?"

"Hey," Lauren pulled me my hand so I could look at her. "She's not mad, she just wants to talk. It can't be any worse than my talk."

"How was it?" I asked apprehensive.

"It was fine with my mother, but my father hated and we didn't speak for two weeks." she chuckled.

"That's terrible!"

"But everything went well. So, you have nothing to worry about." Lauren shrugged.

"Well, I haven't talked to my father for weeks. He's not going to be a problem I guess." I smiled. And suddenly I missed him. I missed him all the time of course, but now hit me harder.

It was bad that I was already getting used to living here without him and Sofi. It was sad actually.

"Just go there, talk and call me when you're alone."

She gave me a quick kiss.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"Do some things." she smirked while returned to the bike.

"What kind of things?"

"Things like that I'd have to kill you if I told you." Lauren laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Try not to kill yourself. I'm sure you have no right to ride this thing." I pointed to the motorcycle.

"Relax, they will never get me." Lauren winked at me. "Good luck babe."

She put the helmet back before rushing out on the bike. I knew she did it on purpose because I didn't like. As always.

I took a deep breath and went home. I searched the living room and no sign of my mother until I hear the sound of the lid of a pot coming from the kitchen. I left the bag with my sweater on the couch before going there.

"Is everything okay here?" I chuckled and walked up to her.

"Oh, hi Mija." she smiled and turned around from the stove to hug me.

"I missed you." she hugged me even more.

"I've been out for one night." I chuckled. "I missed you too mom."

I didn't have noticed until now how much I spent more time with the girls than with her. I really had to change that. I didn't want her away from me too.

"I don't like to sleep alone, knowing that you are away from me." she smiled, turning her attention to the stove.

"Sorry. I'll be here more often with you." I sat on the chair at the counter while she was on the other side.

"Oh, don't worry. I like you're spending time with them." she looked at me over her shoulder.

"But?" I raised an eyebrow.

She sighed and turned away.

"I like to know what you're doing. If you're not doing anything wrong or-"

"I never do anything wrong." I cut her off gently.

"Oh, well I must remind you Saturday night?" now she left the stove to look directly at me. "And that other night with Dinah? You never drank in life, Camila. I know you would eventually but I didn't think it would happen so soon."

I did't say anything. I didn't have to say anything to justify what I have done, but it was normal. I mean, it's what people my age did, right? I wouldn't ask her how she was when she was my age since we were just talking and I didn't want to start an argument. I would just listen.

"And now you want to skip school for no reason." she continued knowing I wouldn't say anything.

"Fine, but don't blame Dinah. We just want to spend some time together and maybe we're exaggerating a bit." I said apologetically.

"I don't think it has to do with Dinah. Or Ally." she pointed.

And here it is, the talk. But wait, she couldn't be blaming Lauren too. In fact, if it was to have someone to blame for my actions, it should be me.

"Okay, go ahead." I said and crossed my arms, not that I wanted to challenge her or something.

"No, wait, first you explain to me what's going on." she mimicked my motion and leaned against the sink.

"Hmm, what do you want to know exactly?" I asked unsure. I couldn't help but be a little nervous even though I had no reason to.

"Are you gay?" she asked curious.

"What? No!" I said without thinking.

"Okay, I'm confused." she laughed softly.

"Well, me too." I sighed.

"All right, you don't have to label yourself. why don't you just tell me what you feel." she supported with elbows on the counter and gave me an encouraging smile.

"I don't know... she is the only that I, I mean I never thought I'd be with girls or, actually you know I've never dated anyone." I stammer.

"All right, sweetie, take it easy." she smiled.

She walked up to me, sitting next to me and I turned to look at her, but I let my gaze fall to my hands. She took one of them and squeezed lightly.

"I just like her. A lot." I laughed nervously.

"Okay," she smiled when I finally looked up at her.

"I never had any interest in girls, and I don't have, I think it's just her." I shrugged lightly.

That was for sure, I've never been interested in girls before and I don't know what happened to Lauren. Well, I think she was the reason this time. She was gorgeous, funny and intimidating. It is impossible not to like her.

At first she just teased me but I think I've liked her since then. And then she gave me that kiss and I should have avoided, but I didn't. I couldn't lie that I had feelings for her even though I tried.

"What is it like?" my mother asked curiously.

"It feels good. I don't pay attention to my surroundings when I'm with her anymore. She makes me feel good, even though she is how she is. She is trouble, for sure." I smiled to myself. "Everything about her seems perfect and imperfect at the same time, you know? And I like how she looks at me. The way she smile and the sound of her laugh. How she cares about me and tries to fix things when she does something wrong just to make peace with me..."

"What-?" I asked confused when I saw my mother looking at me with a smile and raised eyebrows.

"You realize everything you just said?" she frowned then smiling.

"I uh, yeah." I laughed when it hit me. "Wow."

"Yes, wow." my mother joked laughing softly. "She knows about all this?"

"Definitely not. And I don't think she'll know." I said nervously.

It didn't seem a good idea. I mean, we don't really act that way, of telling these things to each other. I could tell and I would eventually. But not for now.

"What? Why not?"

"I will not say it to her. I don't know if I would be able to say at least half of it." I shook my head. "And we are not like this, all she heard was that I like her and she's an idiot- That she hears a lot." I laughed softly.

"Camila, you can not call her that!" she scolded.

"She doesn't mind, it's like our thing. I think it should already have turned a compliment." I chuckled.

"I don't understand how to be called this way may prove to be a compliment." my mother rolled her eyes.

"Our thing, mom." I smiled. "Okay, now you explain to me why you hated her when you, hm, found out about it."

"Well, what do you expect? I come from work and find you two that way." she sighed.

"Exactly what Lauren said." I giggled.

"But I was wrong." she continued. "I got carried away by the old customs and I never thought my daughter would... well. I had time to think and talk to Clara really helped to accept it."

This time it was my turn to take her hand in mine and give a slight squeeze. She smiled and took our hands to her lips and kissed the top of my hand.

"I'm sorry I acted that way and for haven't supported you from the beginning." she said sincerely.

"It's okay, mom." I assured her with smile.

"It will not happen again, I promise." she said seriously.

"It won't, because you only turn gay once." I laughed making her shoot a look but soon rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're unbelievable, Mija." she sighed and shook her head.

She seemed relieved and definitely me too. I don't know why I was nervous if all went well.

"Well, are you hungry?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Starving." I said dramatically, making her laugh again. I enjoyed seeing my mother like this. If she's okay then I am too.

-

After lunch we didn't have much time to talk because she had to go back to work but it was better impossible. Now I was alone again.

I took my stuff to my room and kept my sweater along with my clothes. I threw my body on my bed and took a deep breath. What do now?

Just like she had listened to me, my phone vibrated with a new call from Dinah.

I answered with a chuckle. "I love our timing."

"You were thinking about me, babe?" she joked.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me, how the talk went?" she asked anxiously.

Before leaving there I told them about what I expected at home. Of course I was the only freaking out, but they supported me.

"It was good. I freaked out on anything." I put it on speaker, lying down on my back and stared at the ceiling.

"Seriously? Sinu must have an evil plan." she laughed.

"Not exactly, anyway, we clarify everything." I sighed. "What are you doing?"

"I ended up with all the films of Ally's camera, so I'm watching her to see if she will try to kill me or something." Dinah said cautiously.

"I'm not going to kill you." Ally shouted.

"Then stop looking at me like that." Dinah complained and I laughed.

"I'm not even looking at you." Ally growled.

"Okay, I'm still here." I called their attention. "I'm bored, I think I'm going to-"

"FUCK!" Lauren fell into my room through the window. Again. I jumped startled.

"STOP DOING THIS!" I shouted to her. "You can use the front door now, you know?"

"So this means that the talk was good." she smiled and got up, stretched her body with a low moan.

She was wearing sweatpants, a crop top and snapback. She looked so cute and hot at the same time that just because it was her, I wasn't surprised that it was possible to be both.

Lauren jumped on my bed and laid beside me, resting her body on one elbow to look at me. "Sup Dinah."

"How do you know it's Dinah?" I frowned.

"I know all your friends."

"You don't- yeah, you do." I rolled my eyes and she smiled, quickly bringing her lips to mine. I smiled with the contact even if was just a quick kiss.

"I'm still here." Dinah complained.

"Then shut it off cause I have a better idea on what we should use this bed right now." Lauren smirked.

"No, you don't." I said quickly.

"But that's what it said in the text you sent me." Lauren said pretending to be confused.

"I didn't send anything." I shot her a look.

"Oh, Mila you're dirty." Dinah said with a laugh.

"I didn't do it!" I complained angry.

"Sorry Mila, I trust in Lauren and if she said you did it, then it is true." she chuckled. "I always knew there was a perverted Mila inside you."

"But I am your best friend! You have to be on my side."

"Who said that?" Lauren asked. "She can be your best friend and choose my side. And you know she was always a Lauren girl from the beginning."

"She's damn right." Dinah agreed.

Lauren gave me a smug smile.

"You are the worst." I pouted and I lay on my stomach, burying my head in the pillow.

"Leave me alone." I said dramatically.

"Whatever you want, babe." Lauren said naturally. "Hey Dinah, wanna go out?"

"I would love to." Dinah laughed in amusement.

"Wait, no!" I lifted my head up and Lauren smiled at me.

"Mila, you just said you want to be alone." Dinah said impatiently.

I went back to lie on my back, letting out a long sigh.

"Don't leave me alone." I whimpered, looking back at Lauren. "It will rain and I don't want to be alone when the storm comes."

"How do you know it will rain?" she chuckled.

"She has that thing the blonde from Mean Girls has, you know, the whole thing with boobs." Dinah laughed out loud.

"Is that true?" Lauren said excitedly. "Let me try too!"

She reached a hand to hold my breast, but I hit her hand before she could do so.

"Lauren!"

"What? I just wanted to try." she said innocently.

"Oh my God," Dinah laughed even more.

"That is not funny!" I said annoyed.

"It's okay, I already touched them before and didn't work." she said regardless.

I looked at her with wide eyes.

"You know, I'm not even surprised anymore with the things you two do when you're alone."

"Why did you tell her this?" I shook my head.

"What? There's no biggie." Lauren chuckled.

"Yeah, there's no biggie to go out telling people you've touched my boobs." I rolled my eyes.

"But it's not people, it's Dinah." she explained.

"Thank you." Dinah giggled.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

"I am considering not be your best friend cause of how you treat me now Mila." she said dramatically.

"Well, would you rather trust Lauren-- no offense," I smiled at her. "to trust me. What kind of best friend you are?"

"Oh I'm fine." she grinned.

"I am the best true friend, get over it." Dinah growled.

And we stayed in that topic for another time. As it was no surprise, Dinah chose Lauren's side instead of mine in everything. But I didn't get tired of complaining how unfair this was. After a while I took a shower, as quickly as possible and we eat a snack. Actually I didn't want to leave those two alone for my own good.

We talked a little more and Ally came up in our conversation and said she had plans for next weekend, which couldn't be good. She had no confirmation from Lauren and I, but Lauren just didn't answer because of me. She would stick with what I chose.

Now I was cuddling with Lauren in my bed with a blanket over us. As I said, it started to rain and the weather cooled soon after. But the rain was not bad. Yet. I could feel the thunder approaching and my fear increasing. At least I wasn't alone.

"Oh no," Lauren pretended to be disappointed. She took my phone in hands. I looked up at her and she smirked.

"What is it?" Ally asked worriedly.

"We are running out of battery." she said and I held a laugh because her voice was the most false possible.

We talked for hours but I was sure we still had a few minutes.

"Take the charger then, duh." Dinah said with a grin.

"Uh, we can't cause she..." Lauren said and I finished her sentence. "Lost it."

"Are you trying to get rid of us?!" Ally said in disbelief. "That's so mean!"

"What? Of course not! I'm just warning you because the phone can disconnect at any time and you might think we--" Lauren hung up the call.

"Why did you do that ?!" I hit her on her stomach. "You should have just said goodbye."

"We tried that. Twice." she laughed and shut off my phone and left on the nightstand.

"Try the third time wouldn't kill anyone."

"I'm not sure about that." she smiled and rolled on top of me. "Now I have you only to myself."

"Isn't that a bit selfish?" I took my hand to her neck and stroked with the tips of my fingers.

"But I am selfish." she said in her husky voice, looking me in the eye. "And you're only mine."

I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to tell her all I said to my mom earlier, even though I said I wouldn't. But I think she should know how I felt.

When I opened my mouth to say something she crashed her lips to mine and I got lost in them. I could tell her another time.

I squeezed the back of her neck, pulling her as close as possible while I explored her mouth with my tongue, Lauren eagerly guaranteed access. Her hands found its way on the side of my body and slid under my shirt, scratching my skin that I didn't care it would leave a mark.

I let out a low moan as she sank her nails into my waist, instinctively doing the same with mine on her neck. She smiled between our lips and I pulled her bottom lip between my teeth before kissing them again.

"Hmm, wait." she whispered, pulling away just to look at me.

"What?" I said uncertainly. I didn't want to be overreacting and make her to think that it would lead to something else. "Um, sorry."

"What for?" she smiled.

"I mean, for, uh.." I bit my lip nervously.

"You're blushing." she grinned.

"Nevermind." I shrugged, letting my hand fall on her upper arm. I played with the hem of her shirt.

Lauren smiled and kissed me softly. "You did nothing wrong, if that's what you're thinking."

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I want to ask you something, actually." she stroked my cheek with her thumb but didn't look me in the eye.

"What is it?" I smiled.

"You're beautiful, you know?" Lauren whispered. She slid her thumb from my cheek to my lower lip, her gaze fixed on it as I couldn't take my eyes from hers.

"I love your lips. I love kissing them." she continued, still in a whisper. I smiled slightly. She finally looked me in the eye. "I love looking your big brown eyes."

I couldn't help but giggle and Lauren did too. She tilted her head and looked at me with a smile. "You have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen."

"You clearly haven't seen yourself in the mirror lately." I laughed softly.

"Shut up and don't ruin my moment here." she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, you were saying?" I cleared my throat and faked a serious expression but I couldn't avoid the smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked quickly. I think she didn't meant to be this way since her expression changed.

My smile disappeared, not it was bad thing. I just was surprised." What?" I asked softly.

"What-- what do you mean what? I just asked you, is this a no?" she said nervously.

"No!" I said quickly.

"What?!" she looked at me confused.

"No, not a no, I mean, yes!" I chuckled and she got even more nervous. "Yes, I do."

I cupped her face and smiled widely. Lauren sighed relieved and rested her forehead on mine.

"Okay." she whispered.

I stroked her face, bringing our lips together again in a soft kiss. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her neck, hugging her thigh. She chuckled, pressing her body against mine and I wrapped my legs around her waist.

She pulled away to look at me and whispered. "You're mine."

I couldn't get the smile of my lips. Lauren brushed the tip of her nose on mine, making me laugh. "And I'm yours."

"Only." I said as I brushed a strand of hair from her face and stroked her cheek.

--

The storm came and the rain got worse but we didn't move away from there, instead we were lying until we fall asleep. The thunders weren't a problem since Lauren's protective embrace didn't leave me a minute.

I didn't know how long we slept but I woke up with two knocks in my door. I opened eyes slowly and saw my mother slip out slowly and close the door again.

The room was dark so I had no difficulty seeing around me. I felt Lauren's arm was still holding me. I smile to myself recalling what had happened a few hours ago. I was still surprise, I mean all that doubt if she was with Dylan or what we were, resolved in just a question.

She has changed. And I was happy for it. Not that I wanted to change her, but the way she thought. I am happy that I am part of this, of making things better.

I moved her arm and slowly slipped out of bed, careful not to wake her. I managed successfully. She shifted a little in bed but it was just that. I went downstairs and my mother was in the living room. She had changed the suit to a sweatpants and a hoodie. That was mine by the way.

"Oh hi, I didn't mean to wake you." she said apologetically.

I went to her and sat on the couch. She opened her arms and I slid into her embrace.

"It's okay, I should have woken up by now." I smiled and pulled away to look at her.

"It's okay if she stay?" I asked uncertain, even if I had no reason to. I couldn't help myself.

"Yes, she can." my mother smiled and stroked my cheek. "Why are you smiling like this?"

"What do you mean?" I chuckled nervously.

"Now you're blushing." she smiled and looked at me suspicious.

"Oh God, I'm screwed. Dinah will never stop teasing me if she see me like this--"

"What? Why? What happened?" she frowned.

"Uh, Lauren, well she.. she asked me to be her girlfriend." I said quietly.

I don't know how she would react, I mean we just talked about this whole thing, but I didn't want to not tell her about what happened. I've already lied to her before and now I feel horrible.

"What?" she said surprised. "It was after you say all that you told me today?"

"Hm, no. It was technically the opposite, actually." I giggled.

"And you said you weren't like that." she tried to imitate me.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What do you think? I mean, about this and, I know we just talked about--" I tried to say, she sook her head with a smile.

"I want you to be happy and if you are happy with her, then I am too." she said genuinely.

"Really?" I smiled widely.

She pulled me to her arms again, hugging me thigh. "Really."

"Thank you." I hugged her even more. She chuckled pulling away to ook at me.

"Oh Mija," she caressed my cheek again. "Go back to bed, when she wakes up I can make something for you to eat."

"All right, I will ask her." I smiled and got up of the couch.

I ran back to my room I found Lauren in the same position as when I left. So I went back under my blanket, this time I turned to look at her.

"Sneaking away in the middle of the night? This is not a good start to our relationship." she whispered still with her eyes closed.

I laughed softly, poking her stomach lightly. "Idiot."

She opened her eyes slowly, she was still sleepy. "I'm your idiot." she smiled smugly.

"Right," I got a little closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. "My idiot."

--

A/N: I was a bit lost on how this chapter would be, but I think it was good after all, right? Sorry if u find something wrong here.. I barely read and had to write on mobile since the new update of the site on the computer sucks. ugh!

this is it, yay <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
328K 8.6K 36
What happens when Camila finds a Girl with absolutely nothing but her son. Will Laurens hidden life come up and break her relationship with Camila...
75.6K 3.1K 31
(Part of the Home Trilogy.) There is much more than what we've read. See the life pre-Finding Home. Infant/Baby Camila, Infant/Baby Lauren, Infant/Ba...
289K 5.8K 26
This is a camren story of lauren and camila from fifth harmony. After having to move to a new school Lauren meets camila and all the girls from fifth...