The nerd and The heartbreaker

By iloveLGBTQ3

2 girls with different personalities meet. Will they be friends or more? Also, this is my first fanfic so do... More

Disclaimer
Introduction to our main characters
Chapter 1: A New Friend
Chapter 2 The bathroom
Chapter 3 Class Monicas POV
Chapter 3 Racheals POV
Chapter 4 The incident
Chapter 5
Chapter specialllll
chapter 6 flashbacks
Chapter 7: What???
Chapter 8 A plan
Chapter 9 The plan, part 2
Chapter 10 The meetup
Chapter 11: Advice?
Chapter 12: Detention
Pride month special!!!!!! :DDDD
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: The other new student
Chapter 15 Annie's new friend.
Chapter 16. Um... What???
Chapter 17 what do we do now?
Chapter 18: Idk what to call this :)
Chapter 19: Amber's broken heart
Update on The Nerd and the Heartbreaker
2nd update
Christmas chapter OFICIAL END

Filler chapter for chapter 18, that is shitty :))

16 2 2
By iloveLGBTQ3

*SpongeBob voice* two weeks earlier

Maya's POV 

I walked up to Jack's house and knocked on his door. He answered and we went up to his bedroom. "So what else should we add to the plan?" I shrugged, suddenly Jack put his hand on my thigh. He smirked at me and kissed me. I was shocked but slowly relaxed into the kiss. Things started to get heated and we stripped, Jack admired my body as he pinned me to the bed. 

*I'm not writing this use your imagination, so time skip  to 45 minutes later 👍🏻*

Jack's Pov

That was the best sex I've ever had. Maya laid in my bed, I laughed I did it well, didn't I? "You know what?" Maya said sleepily "we should do this more often." I chuckled and replied, "yeah, you were so good." She laughed. "Only for you." Then we fell asleep.

A/N hi guys 

Sty for not updating for like a whole fucking month but like I was on vacation, I'll try to get to a better updating schedule. A new shitty chapter for you. It is cringe so I won't be mad if you insult this chapter. But I will post another chapter after this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 7 26
It's the start of the 20-21 school year and these two ladies are fated to meet. One an upbeat junior and the other a senior with a couple of life iss...
6.8K 326 19
*They/them pronouns for Y/n* Y/n L/n, a well known streamer with about 2 million subscribers who goes to an arcade every day as a daily routine, one...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
3.1K 84 21
ON HOLD!!! FIXING PROBLEMS WITH IT PLEASE DONT HATE ME Not very many ohm and minx fanfics so i made one. If you dont like love dovy people dont read...