Redemption {B.B}

By lokilauf0

Natalia Griffin was taken from her parents as a baby. Growing up in the skybox until her eighteenth birthday... More

One-Laconic
Two- Whelve
Three-Papillon
Four- Nyctophilia
Five- Kalopsia
Six- Cosmogyral/One
Seven- Cosmogyral/Two
Eight- Thanatophobia
Nine- Kenopsia
Ten- Eccedentesiast
Eleven- Kalon
Twelve- Athazagoraphobia
Thirteen- Habromania
Fourteen- Cicatrize
update
II- fifteen
II- sixteen
II- seventeen
II- eighteen
II- nineteen
II- twenty
II- twenty-two
II- twenty-three
II- twenty-four
II- twenty-five
II- twenty-six
II- twenty-seven
II- twenty-eight
II- twenty-nine
II- thirty
II- thirty-one

II- twenty-one

365 9 0
By lokilauf0

Natalia watched from behind the bushes as the one-eyed grounder got closer and closer to Murphy. he held his weapon up defensively, carefully treading closer. Murphy moved just in time as the grounder looked down to where he once was.

Bellamy looked at Nat, making her nod, signaling. He rose up behind the grounder, hitting him as he fell unconscious. Finn and Natalia made their way out of the bush, followed by Murphy. Nat picked up the watch. "It's Clarke's." Tugging it from his neck she stuffed it into her pocket.

"We need to take him somewhere quiet," Bellamy whispered to Finn. He nodded, "I know just the place." They both picked up the grounder, carrying him as Nat tied his body around Calida.

_

"We're gonna do this again," Bellamy stated, walking towards the tied-up grounder. "And this time, your gonna stop screwing with us!" He held Clarke's watch Natalia had given him in front of the grounder's face, "Where did you find this?!"

"I told you. I found it outside your camp." Nat scoffed, sitting down on a spare chair, attempting to soothe the pain from her stiff leg.

"he's lying. She would never take it off voluntarily." Finn said, grabbing the watch from Bellamy.

"I know."

Finn shook the watch in the grounders face, "Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?!" He shouted, everyone waiting for the grounder to give up some sort of information.

"I never saw a girl." The grounder calmly answered, keeping his face straight.

"Another lie." Murphy spoke up, "Maybe you should stop asking him nicely-"

"Good idea." Nat rose, pulling her knife from her holster. She moved past Bellamy, ignoring him as he attempted to pull her back. The redhead held the blade tightly against his throat, making him gulp.

"where ste em?" (Where is she?) Natalia spoke with a stoic expression, digging the knife slightly into the grounder's neck. "Where is my sister?!"

But just before the small drop of blood could turn into more Bellamy pulled her back, softly slipping the knife from her hand.

He shook his head, watching as her eyes glazed over, holding unshed tears. She wanted to break. She wanted to let Bellamy hold her as she cried into his chest. But she still hadn't forgiven him. And just like that, the embarrassment and humiliation of seeing him with Raven sprung to her mind, making her rip herself out of his grasp.

Bellamy sighed, turning back to the grounder. "Where are our friends? You took them. We know you did. Just tell us where!"

The grounder closed his eyes as everyone watched Finn pull the gun from his waistband. "Murphy's right. We're wasting time." Finn slammed the gun into the side of the grounder's head. Nat looked away. She had spent weeks with Ivar. He healed her. Helped her walk again. He trained her. And yet here she was, interrogating and hurting one of his people. The people she had come to love.

"Answer the question!!" Bellamy sprung into action, pulling Finn back as he attempted to grab the grounder again. "Hey, Hey!"

"Where is the girl who was wearing this watch!!"

"Hey! Finn, stop!!"

Murphy smirked as Nat hit him in the head. Making the smile fall from his face.

"You don't wanna do this. Trust me!" Everyone watched as Bellamy held back an anger-fueled Finn. "There are some lines you can't uncross!!" Finn seemed to calm down at that, backing away as Bellamy walked over to Nat.

He started to talk to the redhead just as Finn slammed the gun into the grounder's skull, making him fall to the floor helplessly. "Where's Clarke?!" He continued to punch the grounder, "Where is she?!"

Bellamy managed to pull him off again, "Finn!!"

"Back off!!" Finn pushed Bellamy away, pointing the gun in his and Natalia's direction. Bellamy stepped forward, guarding Nat with his body. He knew Finn would never directly hurt any one of them. But in this mind state. Where he was right now. He was unstable. And they had no idea what he was capable of.

"Put down the gun, Finn." Bellamy raised his arms, sliding a little more in front of the girl behind him. Finn's face never changed, keeping the barrel of the gun lined up with Bellamy's head.

Suddenly he cocked the gun, moving it to the grounder's head. "Three seconds."

"Finn, please-" Natalia tried to reason with him before he interrupted.

"How do we know you're not on their side?!" Nat was shocked, her brows raising at Finn's accusation.

"Excuse me?" She walked toward him, crossing her arms over her chest.

Finn scoffed, looking her up and down. "You wear their clothes! You live in a cave! You lived with one of them!" She looked around, seeing everyone with the same confused expression as her.

"How do we know you aren't lying to us and covering for them!"

Nat smirked, walking until her face was in Finn's. "I think your forgetting Clarke is my sister. She is my blood!"The redhead shouted, making Finn flinch at her tone. "I want to save Clarke as much as you but you need to back the hell down and keep up that same grounder-loving attitude that you had when we had to save Clarke on that goddamn bridge!!"

Natalia backed away, pushing Bellamy's hands off her as he attempted to calm her down. She walked to the other side of the bunker, sitting down on the couch when her leg started to throb in pain.

Finn started shouting again as everyone watched him carefully. "One."

"Okay!" Everyone's head's shot up to the grounder. "I'll tell you." He took a couple of deep breaths, still dreadfully aware of the gun pointed at his temple. "Your friends are east of here." They all listened intently, "The village where we keep our prisoners of war."

"East where?! How do we get to them?!"

"I can draw you a map."

"He's lying." Nat stood, walking back over to the grounder. "The only village east of here isn't for prisoners. It's filled with women and children. Families."

The grounder eyed Natalia, ignoring her statement. "You should hurry. Soon they'll outlive their usefulness."

Finn dropped the gun, looking at Bellamy. "Get him something to draw a map." Monroe carried a piece of beige paper over.

Nat, Bellamy, and Murphy stood on the other side, looking away from the scene. "You thought I was the crazy one, huh?" John snarked, making Nat flick him in the head, again. Bellamy ignored him, wearily watching Finn as he kept Natalia away from him.

"Don't listen to him, okay? He's not in the right mind-"

"Then why didn't you say anything?" Nat cut him off. "Do you think I'm hiding them?" Bellamy scoffed, "Of course not." The redhead raised a brow, eyeing him skeptically.

Bellamy smirked, "I just knew you could handle yourself." This time Natalia scoffed, snatching her knife back from Bellamy's hand. "Damn right."

_

The group looked at the poorly drawn map the grounder had sketched. Bellamy stood, "Gather up your gear." Everyone nodded, "We're leaving."

"What about him?" Sterling asked, handing Nat her bow. They looked at the gagged grounder, waiting for Bellamy to say something. "For now, we leave him. We'll deal with him when we're done."

"What if he escapes? He knows where we're going." Murphy argued.

"We're not killing him!" Bellamy shouted, looking down as if he was tired of Murphy's shit. Which most of them would have been if it weren't for the giant red flag of Finn pacing behind them.

"I'm not seeing another option here." Murphy looked to Bellamy, "If we don't take care of this now, this is gonna blowback on us and you know it."

"He's unarmed, Murphy." Natalia tried to reason, wiping her knife down as she placed it back into her holster.

"He's a grounder." The room went silent, everyone watching Nat and Murphy glaring at each other. "Really?" Murphy looked to Bellamy, "You're just gonna let her decide?"

"I'm sorry, let me?!"

"Come on, tell her!" Murphy looked to Monroe. She shook her head, "I don't know."

"You don't know what? He's gonna tell his people everything. We're as good as dead! Our friends too." Murphy looked to Nat, scowling as he moved towards the grounder.

"Look! We're not doing this. End of discussion. You want him, you go through me."

"What exactly happened to you, huh? Your talking like you never killed a grounder. Like you never dated one." Murphy gestured to Nat.

"That was in battle. And nat isn't a grounder- Look, this would be an execution." Natalia looked away, not wanting her and Bellamy's current relationship brought up. Or what was left.

Suddenly a shot rang out as everyone ducked. Bellamy threw his body over Natalia's. Attempting to shield her from the unknown shot. Everyone watched as the grounders body dropped to the ground, dead. Finn held the gun as it smoked.

Nat felt her heart sink. Losing the only smidge of a trail in finding her sister. "You idiot!!" She tackled Finn, ignoring the pain in her leg as it bent. He dropped the gun, making Bellamy kick it away from the two. Punch after punch she pummeled his face, screaming. "What did you do?!" Nat screamed, throwing her knuckles into his nose, jaw, and eye. Any and everything. Wrapping an arm around her waist, Bellamy managed to pull Natalia off of a bleeding Finn. Holding her hands to her side she reluctantly stilled,  taking in deep breaths as she watched Monroe checking on Finn's wounds.

"It's okay," Bellamy whispered in her ear, rubbing her arms up and down as he held her wrists to her sides. "It's okay, red." She whimpered, letting a few tears fall free. She wanted to find Clarke more than anyone. And the man her sister claimed to love, had just ruined it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 291 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
7.8K 197 18
BOOK 2 of ?? After Mount Weather and killing all of the people in there, Madison left without even saying goodbye to no one, she didn't want to go ba...
162K 3.5K 40
"I can't believe it, you literally had one job." "It's not my fault that my decoy was rubbish." "I'm gonna have to stop calling you hotshot because y...
133K 2.6K 49
Katherine Kane was born on the Ark, a space station that was home to the last surviving members of the human race. Being the trouble-making kid of Ma...