Dawn Breaks (TGCF FF)

By quilleia

Lord Xie, Xie Lian, a professional vampire hunter from the south was assigned by a wealthy Lord of Eastbourne... More

Sister Maid Xie, Can You Read Us a Bedtime Story?
Murderer in a Mask
Meeting Lord Vepette...and his husband.
Double Nightmare
A Vampire's Weakness is their Strength
Salted Biscuits
Words of Quilleia

Gege, Trick Or Treat?

393 15 67
By quilleia

"Gege."

"Trick."

"Or."

"Treat."

Xie Lian was currently busy decorating the entire mansion when he heard Hua Cheng and San Lang's sweet voices.

Months had passed since he started living in this mansion with the twins and it was Halloween. He did not need to decorate much though. The mansion was naturally spooky enough before. But he thought that it would be better if put a little bit more of colorful designs such as pumpkins, bats, and those sorts to make it less gloomy.

Xie Lian looked back and was taken aback. There he saw Hua Cheng and San Lang. Hua Cheng was holding a pumpkin basket and San Lang was holding a skull basket. Oh, and they won't need a costume anymore. They are naturally a vampire already, aren't they?

But that was not simply the reason why Xie Lian was surprised. It was because Hua Cheng and San Lang seem to grow and age quicker than before.

At first, he thought that it was natural for vampire to adjust their looks according to their age. But later on, he then realized that it only started when he was marked by the twins. He didn't notice the changes in their heights initially, but at time goes by, Hua Cheng and San Lang grew a centimeter everyday.

As of now, Hua Cheng and San Lang's height was almost the same time as him and they looked almost past their teenage years.

They were indeed looked more matured now. But for Xie Lian, they were still as cute as before especially because they were holding those little kiddie baskets that doesn't even match their height.

At this thought, Xie Lian chuckled, "Alright. What are you two up to now? Trick or Treat? What's that?"

The smile on Hua Cheng and San Lang's faces grew more brightly seeing that Xie Lian was willing to cooperate with their play.

San Lang explained, "Trick or Treat is a Halloween play, Lord Xie. You choose one and we will give you a treat of you pick treat , and we will show you a trick if you picked trick ."

Xie Lian became interested. He asked, "Oh? Then what treat or what trick will I get?"

Hua Cheng snickered , "We can't tell you, Gege. It's a surprise."

Xie Lian nodded, "Oh, alright! Then I'll choose..." He paused for a while to think then said, "I'll choose Treat!"

Hua Cheng, "Are you sure, Gege?"

Xie Lian nodded again, "Mhm! Where's my treat???"

Hua Cheng and San Lang slowly walked closer towards him.

Xie Lian even prepared his hands open to receive the candies. But contrary to what he expected, his hands still remained empty.

Instead, Hua Cheng and San Lang leaned closer to him and...each planted a kiss on each Xie Lian's of cheeks.

[Author: YOOO~ Ghost King Smooth Move Points +1 HSHSHSHS]

"Eh?"

Xie Lian was absolutely stunned. It all happened in just a mere second. The last thing he saw before he felt those soft lips pressing on his cheeks was the twins' bottomless jet black eyes with a touch of red and their pinkish lips that were slightly curled upwards.

He did not if it was just his misconception but it looked like a predator that was about to feast on his prey. It was somehow terrifying that he felt chill down his spine. But to him, it was more... alluring.

Hua Cheng asked, “How’s our treat, Gege?”

Xie Lian was flustered. He was dazed when he answered, “I-It’s sweet. The treat is sweet!”

Hua Cheng grinned, “Then we’re glad that Gege liked our treat.”

Xie Lian’s face turned red, “Stop it. Don’t tease me...”

San Lang, “Ok, we won’t. We’re not teasing you though.”

Xie Lian, “...”

Hua Cheng raised a brow, “How about us, Lord Xie? Do you have a treat for us?”

Xie Lian also thought that he should return back a treat for them so he thought carefully. After a while, he declared, “I’ll give Hua Cheng and San Lang a kiss too!!!”

Just as he said that, he realized how shameless he was and wanted to sew his mouth shut permanently.

He tried to explain, “Wait,I—“

However’ Hua Cheng and San Lang’s smile widened in an instant and spoke at the same time as him, “Alright.”

Xie Lian knew that there was no way he could take back what he said now. Seeing that the twins were eagerly waiting to receive their Treat, he mustered up his courage before leaning closer to them and gently but quickly planted a kiss on each of their cheeks. Then he retracted back as quick as he did.

Hua Cheng chuckled, “Gege’s treat is also sweet and Gege’s lips is also soft and thin.”

This time Xie Lian really wanted to disappear, “No need to say that...Stop teasing me...”

Hua Cheng repeated the same words as San Lang in a more naughty tone, “Ok, we won’t. We’re not teasing you though.”

Xie Lian unintentionally held his breath as he thought that this conversation must not continue on any further. He diverted the topic, “Since I already chose Treat, can I know what would the Trick be?”

Hua Cheng raised a brow again, “Oh? Is Gege interested to know?”

“Yup!”

San Lang, “But Lord Xie, if you want to know then you should play another round.”

Xie Lian thought for awhile before responding, “Then I’ll play another round.”

San Lang,“Alright. Then if you want to know, you can come to our room tonight to see our trick!”

Hua Cheng, "And one more condition. Does Gege mind if you wear your Maid disguise again? We missed seeing you in the outfit. Pray Gege won't mind."

Xie Lian was so intrigued that he immediately agreed, "Alright. I will!"

Hua Cheng, "Then see you later at 6 o'clock, Gege."

Xie Lian naturally patted the twin's head as a habit , "I'll cook something to bring later too. Do you want chocolate with gummy bears and honey syrup?"

San Lang nodded, "Anything is fine, Lord Xie. Everything you cook is delicious."

Xie Lian was delighted. He stood up and went to the kitchen, "Ok! See you both later!"

Hua Cheng and San Lang excused themselves to leave for awhile. The moment they disappeared from his sight, Xie Lian rushed towards the kitchen in large strides.

As he reached the kitchen he grabbed a cup full of water and drank its content in one gulp before dropping to the ground.

Xie Lian pressed on his chest. His heart was beating loud and fast. Every single detail of the scenario earlier flashed on his mind vividly.

He could still feel the light kiss from Hua Cheng and San Lang's thin soft lips and the warmth from it was yet to dissipate. And the cheeks he kissed from earlier was as soft and fluffy as a bun too. He couldn't forget the sensation of that contact earlier.

Xie Lian knew he shouldn't be thinking like this, and that he must not be bothered by it at all just like how the twins remained calm with it. It was only natural for young kids to be intimate to those that are older than them. But the twins looked more mature now and they were supposed to be quite shy to do that already. Not to mention, the look in their eyes before they kissed his cheeks was somewhat...different.

He couldn't understand what he was feeling at all. It was something new that he had not felt before throughout his lifetime so he had no idea what it was. It was weird.

But he also couldn't deny that he was shaken by that kiss.

He knew that being shaken by that simple action was definitely wrong and immoral. He felt that he had sinned and from that day onwards... he's doomed.

Xie Lian inhaled and exhaled to calm down and pull himself together.

After calming down, Xie Lian stood up and started preparing for the ingredients: Gummy bears, candies, cotton candy, honey and chocolate.

He boiled it. Fried it. Steamed it. Then finally, baked it. He thought that these ingredients tasted great and levelling it up would make it taste even better.

After hours of preparation, Xie Lian placed what he made in a plate.

First, like a professional, he smelled it.

Well, it smelled good.

Then, he tasted it.

Uh....it's sweet... a little bit too sweet.

But whatever, kids likes sweet treats don't they?

With that thought in mind, Xie Lian happily brought the plate with him. Before everything else, Xie Lian changed into his maid outfit again just like in their agreement before heading to Hua Cheng and San Lang's room.

It did not take long before he was already standing right in front of their bedroom door. He suddenly became nervous as he felt that something major was about to happen.

Xie Lian released a heavy breath. With a plate on his left hand, he used his right hand to gently knock on the door, "Hua Cheng, San Lang, are you there?"

A second after that, a clack sounded as the door opened, revealing Hua Cheng and San Lang.

Xie Lian looked up at their faces and almost dropped the plate.

Yes, he just looked up to Hua Cheng and San Lang's faces!

Hah! Just earlier they were the same height as him! But! now! He even had to raise his head to look at them! It's not just that. They're body build was even bigger and wider now!

They literally grow up so fast!

Hua Cheng and San Lang looked even more mature...handsome and hotter than they were before. Xie Lian felt that the aura they exude became quite intimidating.

Xie Lian thought, Ah, so this is the Trick...

Hua Cheng spoke as thought nothing was the matter, "Gege, come on in."

San Lang followed up, "Quick. We'll show you our Trick!"

Xie Lian felt that the string in his mind snapped.

Huh? That thing from earlier was not the Trick? Then..what else is it?

Hua Cheng saw that Xie Lian was in a daze. He worriedly called out, "Gege? Are you alright?"

Xie Lian stuttered, "Uhmm.. ah, t-take this Halloween treats I made. Give it a taste..."

San Lang happily took the plate full of sweets. Hua Cheng and San Lang each took bite after bite to their heart's content.

Xie Lian's heart softened and calmed down a hundred fold as he watched them eating his handmade treats happily.

Xie Lian sighed inwardly, Ah, they liked it...

After a whole minute, the plate was already empty.

Hua Cheng said, "Gege, it's delicious and sweet. I hope Gege would make more for us in the future."

Xie Lian delightfully nodded, "Of course! I'm honored to make more!"

He then flopped down on a chair and cleared his throat, "So...can I now see the trick?"

Hua Cheng and San Lang nodded at the same time and stood a meter away in front of him.

Xie Lian waited for them to dance or something but they remained in place for a long time.

[Author: Somebody please play Careless Whisper so that Hua Cheng and San Lang can dance for him! Quick! Xie Lian is waiting! *blows the trumpet: turururut turururut turururut turururururut~*]

Just then, Xie Lian felt that his vision suddenly turned blurry and he felt nauseous. He tried to keep his focus on Hua Cheng and San Lang's figure but he could only vaguely saw that their bodies merge into one. And he could even see some sort of black winged animals flying everywhere in the room surrounding the twins. It was unclear whether those were bats or crows.

"Wha-What's happening...."

Xie Lian felt suffocated. He couldn't hear the twins' voices nor could he hear his own voice. His mind was in turmoil. And he even felt that the place in his neck where he was bitten kept on stinging.

It took a long while while before his dizziness slightly dissipated and his vision turned to normal. When he looked up, his eyes widenened.

A single person was facing him, silently looking at him.

"Gege."

Xie Lian held his breath. The man facing him looked even more superior than before. The sharp crimson eyes that looked at him, and the strong, broad physique emphasized by the man's tightly fitted formal suit with a high collared coat, and the sharp vampire fangs that was slightly peeking out between his lips, was displayed right in front of him.

Xie Lian did not know what to call him. He mumbled, "Hua Cheng-- no, San Lang...I mean Hua Cheng...you...."

The man laughed, "Gege can call me San Lang."

Xie Lian was still frustrated, "...What happened? Where's Hua Cheng?"

"I'm Hua Cheng. And I'm also San Lang. They're both me. I know it's confusing you, Gege. I'm sorry. I tried to slowly reveal my true identity to you but I'm afraid that I would scare you If I just simply show up to you like this. Does Gege doesn't like it?"

Xie Lian felt his head ache again as he listened to those information flooding in his mind. He subsonic replied, "No. I mean, of course you are handsome. You're always handsome. But how could this...It's just that..."

He's way too handsome!

He knew it was not the time to be thinking whether the other was handsome or not at the moment. But he really could just not ignore that fact!

Hua Cheng grinned as he poured two glasses of wine and lent one to Xie Lian, "What is it, Gege?"

Xie Lian accepted the glass of wine and drank a mouthful before saying, "...Nothing."

Hua Cheng, "Alright. It's fine if Gege does not want to say it."

Xie Lian was silent for awhile before asking, "San Lang, why do you have to be twins when I showed up?"

Hua Cheng blatantly said, "Is Gege going to be happy if I show up like this?"

Xie Lian, "Ah...well...I would not surely be...but still, why are you not "two" now?"

Hua Cheng looked at Xie Lian's serious face, "Oh?" He paused to place down the wine glass on the table before leaning forward, his face an inch away from Xie Lian's before continuing, "Does Gege both prefer the "two" of me?"

Xie Lian was caught off guard. He was met with Hua Cheng's alluring eyes at this short distance. He laughed awkwardly as he averted his gaze, "I...Haha, what do you mean by that...?"

"I mean it as what you think, Gege."

Xie Lian's face turned beet red, "W-Wh-What? What do I think??? I-I-It's not like that, San Lang?"

Wait...what was he even thinking anyway???

Hua Cheng stood straight and revealed a naughty smile, "Hmm? I thought that Gege likes the small eight year old twins so I thought that he likes them more than me now."

Xie Lian became even more embarassed as he was actually thinking a little bit crooked than what Hua Cheng said. He hastily responded, "Yes. Yes. I like the twins too! But I like this version of San Lang too!"

Hua Cheng smiled widely, "Oh, what a relief that Gege likes me too."

Xie Lian, "..."

"Treat."

Xie Lian, "...Huh?"

Hua Cheng explained, "I already showed you my trick, Gege. It's my turn to play. So, I choose Treat."

Xie Lian finally understood, "But isn't the sweets I gave you earlier considered a treat?"

"That's not counted. Gege does not know yet whether I'll choose Trick or Treat earlier. It's not part of the game."

Xie Lian thought that he was hopeless, "But I don't have a treat to give you anymore."

Hua Cheng straightforwardly suggested, "How about a kiss on the lips?"

Xie Lian thought he heard wrong, "..What?"

Hua Cheng, "As a Treat, does Gege mind if you kiss me on the lips? Just a quick one is fine."

[Author: GHOST KING SMOOTH MOVE POINTS +1!! Ps. HC is not being manipulative. Manipulation to force someone to do something without consent or against their will. HC here,is clearly waiting if Gege would agree. If not, then he would not force him to do so.]

Xie Lian felt that his blood was boiling in embarassment. Hua Cheng was suggesting to kiss him on the lips! It was pretty fine when he was a kid! But he's an adult now! Who would have the guts to do that???

Hua Cheng, "Is Gege embarassed? We're both males so I think it doesn't matter, right?"

Xie Lian thought of that fact too. It was him who was in the wrong for thinking the wrong way. Why was he even so bothered by this? It was just a game challenge. What was he being embarassed for???

Seeing him hesitate, Hua Cheng added, "If Gege doesn't want it, no need to push yourself."

Xie Lian built up the courage to do it. He stood up and slowly walked towards Hua Cheng.

As he came closer, Hua Cheng remained standing there, patiently waiting for him.

Xie Lian happened to meet the other's eyes that he could never ever resist.

Hua Cheng had no plans to lean down to adjust his height and so Xie Lian was forced to stand on the tip of his toes and clung his arms around Hua Cheng's shoulders for support.

Xie Lian forcefully closed his eyes and moved his head forward slowly until he felt that his lips touched Hua Cheng's. Then quickly retracting back.

Xie Lian avoided Hua Cheng's eyes, "I-Is that fine?"

Hua Cheng chuckled, "Mhm. Gege's great. That's fine for now."

"Wha-What do you mean 'that's fine for now'?"

Hua Cheng, "I was just joking. Gege, don't take it too heart."

Xie Lian muttered under his breath, "How could I not..."

Hua Cheng, "What did Gege say? I didn't heart it clearly."

Xie Lian quickly thought of a replacement, " I-I said...Happy Halloween!!!"

Hua Cheng, "Happy Halloween to you too, Gege."

Xie Lian was hundred percent embarassed of himself right now. Then he even realized just then that he was still clinging onto Hua Cheng with his arms on his shoulders and hastily brought his arms down and turned back against Hua Cheng to hide his bashful look.

Xie Lian felt that today was the day he embarassed himself the most. A perfect plan for Halloween: He wanted to dig his own grave right now and jump inside to bury himself and never come out ever again together with all the shameful deeds he had done today.

-TO BE CONTINUED ON PART 3-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.8K 30
[Completed] This is a story based on the novel Tiang Guang Ci Fu also known as Heaven's officials blessings by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu. It takes place rig...
5.7K 296 12
---Arc 3/3--- Dealing with the aftermath of everything left Xie Lian feeling overwhelmed, but he quickly realises that, the more things had changed...
1.9K 139 21
There's this legend of an underwater palace, a magnificent jade-like building under the southern seas. Claiming he's seen it with his own eyes, ruth...
28.1K 1.1K 25
in which a story where meng yao and his sworn brothers try to find cultivation partners. but for xichen and jiang cheng, their dating life only forms...