Yamagod Doesn't Hold Back

Da Darkwizard217

In this story, Yamagod will finally become a chad. What will happen in ANHS now? Also, Kiyotaka and Koenji wi... Altro

Chapter 1: Arrival of God
Chapter 2: Extortion
Chapter 3: Encounter
Chapter 4: Pool
Chapter 5: Mock Exam
Chapter 7: Lunch, Hiyori, and Assets-chan
Chapter 8: Rooftop
Chapter 9: Alleyway Beatdown
Chapter 10: Midterms (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Midterms (Part 2)
Short Stories: Koenji and Horikita
Arc 2 Chapter 1 (Rewritten): The Cogs in the Shadows
Arc 2 Chapter 2 (Rewritten): He Returns
Arc 2 Chapter 3 (Rewritten): Obtaining the Pieces
Arc 2 Chapter 4: Preparing the Board
Arc 2 Chapter 5: Who is King and Who is the Horse
Arc 2 Chapter 6: Asserting Dominance
Notice

Chapter 6: When Perfect Existence Meets God

1.2K 52 9
Da Darkwizard217

Yamagod POV

As I slowly walked toward the park, I contemplated what I should say. I should be careful about my words, as his potential is uncharted territory. But, hey, that's what makes it fun.

~Timeskip~

Reaching the park, I plopped down on a bench from which I could easily spot eavesdroppers. Then, I waited for them to approach.

"My my, I wouldn't have expected to meet you here, Grey Hair-kun."

"Well, I could say the same for you, Koenji-kun. What brings you here?"

"Well, you wouldn't know, but a perfect existence like me looks particularly gorgeous when basking in the afternoon sun from the bench you are currently residing on."

Ok, what kind of excuse is that? Then again, this is "Mr. Perfect Existence-kun" so I can never be 100% certain.

"So that's why you're here?"

"Precisely."

"Then I'll be going. Enjoy."

Just as I stood up to leave, I felt a gust of wind blast toward my face. Ducking just in the nick of time, I looked up to see Perfect Existence-kun's fist in the exact spot my face was a moment ago. He smirked, then proceed to follow up with an uppercut. It was a feint, meant to get me off balance, so he could follow up with another attack. But for him, he miscalculated. That miscalculation being, that he is going against, Yamagod. I side-stepped and quickly launched myself forward to go in for the frontal attack.

We traded blows in rapid succession, neither able to land a hit on the other. After some time, we both froze. Me, with my knee, millimeters away from making him lose his future family, and his fist, millimeters away from right-hooking my face into Narnia. We both smirked, and relaxed our stances, putting a bit of space between us.

"Well, as expected of the self-proclaimed god."

"You aren't half bad as well, Perfect Existence-kun."

"Hah! A Perfect Existence like myself knows no limits. I suppose the same could be said for you, with that history of yours."

Hearing this, I immediately froze. Hurriedly, I recomposed myself, but with the way he was smirking, I'm sure he had noticed.

"How do you know about me?"

"Anyone of my status would know about you. Your grandfather was quite the showoff."

"I see. So what do you plan to do with this information?"

If he decided to leak my past, it would be checkmate. If it was someone like Pervert-kun who knew this, I could easily get rid of him. But, this was Koenji, someone who was of equal or similar caliber to Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"Relax, I have no intention of revealing this. After all, if I did, my family would suffer far worse than you."

That was true. If he really did know about my past, and then proceeded to blackmail me with it, his family would face unparalleled retaliation as soon as I graduated.

"Very well then. So, why did you want to meet with me?"

"Well, it seems that you and I have some common interests."

"If you mean not giving a damn about Class 1-D, flexing on everyone and everything, and making more money than Jeff Bezos, you're dead on."

"Ahahahaha! Quite right you are, Cult-kun. Feel free to invite me when you're going to do something interesting. Normally, I don't give people my number, but I suppose you've earned it."

With that, he tossed me a slip of paper.

"Ok then, but don't expect too much from me."

"Hah! Don't sell yourself short there will you? But, I guess it is true that you will never reach the same level of perfection as me."

With those parting words, he turned around, whipping out a mirror in the process, and disappeared towards the dorms.

~Timeskip~

It was May 1st. The day that hell would be unleashed.

I was sitting with Perfect Existence-kun in a karaoke room, drinking some juice and munching on fries. Although everyone else in our class didn't receive any points, we had plenty, me, from the generous seniors that donated their points to me, Kiyotaka-kun, who won the bet against me, and Perfect Existence-kun, who had more than enough senior girls willing to give him points because of his title as the heir to the Koenji Conglomerate.

As of now, I was on a call with Kiyotaka-kun, so we could listen to what happens during the homeroom.

Ohhh, this was about to be fun.

After Sensei gave the class a thorough beatdown through the form of a reality check, she posted the test results on the board.

"You got a 100." I heard Ayanokouji whisper into the phone.

"What?! How did Yamauchi-kun get a 100! He must have cheated!"

"Yeah yeah, how did he do that!"

"That bastard never attends classes, he's probably the reason why we lost so many points!"

Here comes the slandering. Of course, it is a part of the human instinct to blame others instead of yourself. This way, it's easier for them to accept reality.

After some more blabbering from Glasses-kun and Superior-chan, I decided to hang up. Honestly, what a waste of my time.

"Looks like these peasants, accusing others just because they are superior to them. Truly disgusting."

"Yeah, what a pain. Even I expected them to have more brain cells than this. At this rate, I'd just be glad that they aren't in the negatives."

~Timeskip~

After school, I received a text from Kiyotaka-kun saying that Sensei had summoned both of us to the staff room. Internally sighing, I got up from the bench I was relaxing on and made my way over. Arriving at the doors of the staff room, I was greeted by Kiyotaka-kun.

"Yo."

"Hey."

With this, I launched towards him, wrapping my arms around him. He looked quite taken aback, not sure of what to do when I whispered something into his ear. He nodded and I let go.

"Oh, how I have missed you, my dear Kiyotaka-kun! Where you lonely without me?"

"No."

"How rude!"

Entering the staff room, we were briefly harassed by Hoshinomiya-sensei before Sensei rescued us from her. She then escorted us to the guidance room. Closing the door behind us, she turned.

"Both of you, into the kitchen. If you make a sound, I'll have you expelled."

"Sensei, you can't just be threatening students with expulsion can you?" Kiyotaka-kun asked, prodding her.

"I can do whatever I want. I am a teacher here. I possess the means to expel you from this school. So now, go into the kitchen."

"What's your proof in that Sensei? I know that teachers do wield more power than students, but I assume that they can't just baselessly expel students."

"You are quite right about that. But, I have information that other teachers do not. You, your father." Sensei said, directing that last sentence to Kiyotaka-kun. For a moment, I saw his poker face break, for the first time.

"And what about me, Sensei?" I asked, trying to direct her attention away from Kiyotaka-kun. At the moment, I wasn't trying to fish for information about Kiyotaka-kun's past. We all have parts of our history we don't want to have revealed.

"As of now, I have nothing, but rest assured, Yamauchi. If I wanted to, I could easily expel you. For example, I know that you have quite a sum of Private Points, more than any student should have."

"Hohhh? And how would you know that?"

"None of your business. Now, I've made my point clear. Go into the kitchen."

Laughing inwardly, we walked into the kitchen. Frankly, I could've refused and left, but I was curious. What would drive a teacher to the point of threatening her students with expulsion? A few minutes passed, and I heard a knock on the door. Taking a glance outside, I saw that Superior-chan had arrived.

After a snoozefest of a back and forth between Sensei and Superior-chan about how she should've been placed in Class A, and how she was "clearly better" than the rest of her classmates, Sensei finally called us to reveal ourselves.

"Wha–, Yamauchi-kun, Ayanokouji-kun, have you been listening in this whole time?"

"Can someone like me not?" I retorted.

"You–"

"Now listen here Horikita, the only way you'll ever reach Class A is by using these two."

"Tch. You must be joking Sensei. I'd never use them. They're worthless classmates that I could care less about. The only thing good about Ayanokouji-kun is that he's a fast swimmer. And for Yamauchi-kun, all he does is skip class every day. I can hardly see how they'll help me reach Class A."

"Hah, I thought you might say that. Now, let me explain to you–"

"Sensei, please shut up."

Hearing this, her eyes narrowed towards me.

"What did you say?"

"I said, please shut up."

"Hahaha! Did you forget that I can expel you right here and now?"

"Well, now you can't."

With that, I whipped out my phone, revealing that I had been recording the whole thing. I then proceeded to replay everything she had said, from the moment she had entered the room. Hearing the recording, her face visibly paled.

"Now, I wonder how the school will deal with teachers threatening their students with expulsion without any reason. I don't need to go any further, do I?"

"What do you want, Yamauchi?"

"For you to leave me alone. As long as you don't try to mess with me or Kiyotaka-kun again, we won't reveal anything."

"I don't believe a word that you said."

"Believe it or not. I don't care."

With that, I left with Kiyotaka-kun, leaving behind a gaping Superior-chan and a paralyzed teacher.

Chabashira Sae, you are a great pawn for me. It would be a shame to remove you from the school. You're a parasite, and I'll find out what you want, what is feeding into your hunger, and indulge that. But, when you've served your purpose, I'll gladly show this recording to the Chairman. In this world, you only live for yourself, no one else. If you have no purpose in society, if you have no use, then you're good as dead. That's all there is to life.

Don't disappoint me, Sensei. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

7.4K 191 9
The White Room was an educational instituition where generations of perfect individuals to lead Japan in the future were created. When this "White Ro...
692K 20.9K 132
Hi! this book is where im going to put my random ideas and publish them for all of you to see. What ifs,oneshots and other stuff is probably what you...
87.6K 2.7K 67
In this reality, Ayanokouji decided he wants to be an Ikemen, let's see how this goes! There will be plot deviations. This is my restarted version...
55.8K 904 26
Cote reacts to Ayanokoji. The timeline is right at the end of Season 1. Update schedule will be very messy. I'll update when I have time. I'll be tak...