𝐓𝐇𝐄 π„π—π„π‚π”π“πˆπŽππ„π‘...

Por ashryanne

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π„π—π„π‚π”π“πˆπŽππ„π‘ --- "my name is whatever you decide. and i'm just gonna call you mine. i'm ins... Mais

the executioner.
cast
aesthetics.
playlist.
epigraph.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
a/n
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.

fifty-two.

3.8K 190 51
Por ashryanne

the wolf girl

~~~~~

Everyone in Mystic Falls, who knew about the supernatural, was trying to fix the hostage situation that Connor, the vampire hunter, had caused, especially now that Elliot was no longer helping, leaving them to fend for themselves.

Klaus was currently still in Italy, finally seeing the sword he had been searching for. Now, he was just glad that he could go back home and be with the woman he loved. However, his content mood was quickly depleted when he received a phone call from Tyler.

"Hello."

"Hey, Klaus."

Klaus really began to question why that was his first successful hybrid.

"Tyler! I hope you're not causing problems," Klaus spoke as he walked across the excavation site, ordering around some of the compelled people.

"I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you anymore," Tyler sassed back, thinking he had a valid point.

"Fair enough," Klaus shrugged, finding the newfound confidence amusing. "Although I do happen to know your little secret about your time in the Appalachia. What was your friends' name? Hayley, was it? But you probably prefer I kept that to myself."

Well, besides Elliot.

He had already told her.

Klaus grinned when he received nothing but silence on the other end, "I'm sorry, mate. Are you going to answer or should I assume you're back to being...how did you phrase it? Ah, yes, my little bitch."

Tyler hung up the phone.

Klaus pulled the phone away from his ear and looked down at it shaking his head. Dealing with teenagers would always be quite humorous to him, especially the ones that thought that they had power over him. When in reality....they didn't.

The hybrid then pulled up Elliot's contact, sending her a quick message.

I'll be back by morning, little love. Se

He didn't wait for a response before he shoved his phone back into his pocket and began to examine the sword that had been brought to him.

~~~~~

When Klaus arrived back in Mystic Falls, it was dark outside. It was a few hours past midnight, but he had decided to make it back home sooner than later, wanting to see Elliot again.

His first stop was his mansion.

Walking through the front door, Klaus noticed that it was completely dark inside the place. He closed the door behind himself and followed the faint sounds that he did hear. When he came to, he was in the main room of the mansion.

There was a faint glow coming from the TV, illuminating the area, while the sounds and chatter from whatever show was playing filled the room. He looked from the screen to the couch in front of it. He then saw Elliot snuggled up on the couch underneath one of the throw blankets, asleep. Next to her, rested Castle, her new dog, who was resting his head on her stomach and she had an arm wrapped around him.

Klaus slightly smiled at the sight before he picked the remote control off of the coffee table in front of it and turned off the television.

He then heard something stir, causing him to turn to where it came from.

Looking over, he saw that Elliot had woken up. She had sat up and was rubbing her eyes, trying to wake herself up a little more, but clearly failing.

"Hey, Nik," She mumbled out, not bothering to open her eyes.

But she still knew it was him.

She could smell the faint smell of his cologne.

"What are you doing up, love?" He questioned, walking closer towards the couch. "You should be asleep," He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear that had fallen out of place as she slept.

"Mm waiting for you," She replied, wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her face in stomach, causing her already slurred words to be muffled.

Klaus smiled down at her, feeling his heartbeat speed up a bit at the declaration. Never had he someone that actually cared enough for him to do something like that. It made him feel a warm and fluttery inside, which was an odd but welcomed feeling.

"You should get to bed, sweetheart," He told her.

She shook her head against him, causing him to chuckle.

"Yes, you do. Come on," Klaus told her, easily picking her up from the couch, ignoring the whine of protest. Elliot ended up clinging to Klaus like a monkey, even though she had been originally against the idea of going to bed.

She liked how warm and cuddly he was.

Castle quietly barked from the sudden movement.

Klaus looked down at the dog, thought it was a slight glare.

Castle whined.

"Be nice," Elliot mumbled into his shoulder.

Klaus rolled his eyes and sighed. "You too, come on," He muttered, defeated.

Castle happily barked and jumped off the couch, knocking into the hybrid's legs by accident before figuring the distance between the two out.

Once Klaus knew that Elliot's dog wasn't going to run into him again, he walked at a human pace to his room, making sure that Castle was still following every so enough, not wanting to go back and look for him later on when he got lost.

When Klaus got to the room, he placed Elliot down onto the bed. Castle then followed in suit hearing the noise, ending up at the foot of the bed.

Klaus glared at the dog again.

But didn't do anything about it.

He then went to walk away, only for Elliot to grab his hand and pull him back, causing him to fall onto the bed. "You need to sleep, too," She murmured, looking over at him.

"No, I don't," Klaus protested. "Vampires don't ne—"

"Shhhhhh," Elliot interrupted. "If you don't want to sleep, then at least stay until I fall asleep. Please. Make up for the time you were gone."

She was being extra clingy.

But she didn't care.

Neither did he.

Klaus looked down at her, noticing the slight pout on her lips and pleading look in her tired eyes. He sighed, kicking off his shoes and laying back down in the bed. He wrapped his arm around her as she rested her head on his chest.

"Good night, love," He whispered to her and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Elliot fell asleep with a small smile on her face.

They both did.

~~~~~

"You want me to accompany you where?" Elliot questioned from where she was laying in bed with Castle laying halfway on her lap.

"The Lockwood Mansion," Klaus replied from where he was getting ready in the bathroom.

"Do you have a reason or are you just going to antagonize Tyler and whoever else that may be there?" Elliot had a teasing tone in her voice as she ran her fingers through Castle's fluffy hair.

Klaus walked out of the bathroom with a teasing smirk on his face that was answer enough. Elliot's eyes followed him around the room, fixated on the lack of a shirt.

"Staring is rude," Klaus commented, even though he was facing the dresser.

"Not my fault you look the way you look," Elliot responded without an ounce of shame.

Klaus chuckled as he slipped one of his shirts over his head, giving Elliot easy access to see his abs as he did.

She had to forcefully tear her eyes away from him.

"I'll go with you if I must," She conceded.

Klaus walked over to her and leaned down, placing a kiss on her lips. "Truth be told, I don't particularly like insufferable teenagers," He commented as he walked out the door of the room.

"So you wanted me to suffer with you?" Elliot pieced everything together.

Klaus shot her a grin before he disappeared down the hall.

Elliot stared where he once was in disbelief, scrunching her eyebrows together in announcement. She then looked down at Castle, squishing his face together a little bit. "You're the number one man in my life, you know that?" She told him in a slight baby voice.

Castle barked, his tail wagging, happily before he licked her on the face.

Elliot scrunched her face up entirely.

~~~~~

"Don't be rude," Elliot whispered to Klaus as they walked up to the Lockwood Mansion.

"I'll be a perfect gentleman."

Elliot shook her head as she watched him walk through the doors of the place. Even with the words that he spoke, she had noticed the teasing smile and the mischievous glint that was in his eyes. It was obvious he was going to be anything but a 'perfect gentleman.'

She quickly walked up to the house as well when she heard voices coming from inside the place. Once she was inside, she made her way to where she heard her boyfriend was.

"I just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter," She heard Klaus speak. "Yet, when I arrived, I learnt that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter."

"Maybe if you let me help," Elliot chimed in front beside him.

Klaus shot her a look.

Hayley looked Elliot up and down with an odd look before turning to Klaus. "Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him on a suicide mission," Hayley sassed, not liking that one of the hybrids had died.

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl," Klaus told her.

"Don't be an ass," Elliot commented, earning an appreciative smile from Hayley.

"What do you care if Connor's dead anyway?" Tyler questioned, breaking up the tension that was in the room.

"I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers," He sarcastically remarked. He then took a drink from the bottle of alcohol he had brought with him—it was clear he had been expecting to need it.

There was then a knock on the door, causing both Tyler to leave the room and Klaus to exit to eavesdrop on whatever was going on.

It left Hayley and Elliot alone.

"You're Klaus' girl, aren't you?"

"Elliot, actually," She corrected, "But yes, I am dating him."

She didn't like the idea of only being known because of who or who she wasn't dating.

She wanted to be her own person.

She always had.

Hayley hummed and took a step closer towards the shorter woman. "But you let him order you around," She stated, trailing a finger across one of the wooden tables that was in the room.

"What?"

"With the hunter and the hostages," Hayley prompted. "You were going to help, were you not?"

Elliot didn't like the way the wolf worded questions.

"I was," Elliot replied.

She was going to keep her answers simple.

"And then you didn't?'" Hayley paused. "What? Did you not want to disobey your boyfriend by not listening to his orders?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Elliot laughed at how absurd it was. "You think I didn't help because he told me not to?"

Hayley paused, standing right in front of Elliot, looking down at her. She was acting as if she wanted to make Elliot feel small and inferior.

But she was failing.

Because Elliot felt perfectly fine.

"I wanted to help at first. Hell, I was all for it," Elliot took a small step forward, but Hayley didn't waver. "I was hoping to reduce casualties. But when I went to go and help, I was met with nothing but hostility from the people I was supposed to be helping."

Hayley's look faltered.

"They didn't listen to a single thing I said. I told them that there would no doubt be traps around in the Grill, that were most likely going to be explosives, but they didn't listen to me," Elliot paused and took another step forward, so they were only inches apart from each other.

"Now, my memory seems to be a little foggy, but how did Dean die?" She questioned, tilting her head innocently.

Realization dawned upon Hayley and a newfound anger flashed through her eyes. One that was directed to the people Tyler was friends with and not Elliot.

"Look, I'm not here to make a new enemy in this town," Elliot took a few steps back, letting the intensity of the situation fade away some. "I'm just saying that the people in this town have opinions and attitudes that are quite frankly just...repulsive. Just don't let yourself be one of them."

Hayley didn't say anything.

Elliot gave her a kind smile, "I hope to see you around again."

"Yeah..." Hayley trailed off, watching as Elliot practically bounced out of the room.

When Elliot made her way out of the room, she saw that Klaus was waiting for her outside. Once she was out there, she met up with him.

"What was that all about?" Klaus questioned, having overheard some of the conversation but not all of it.

"Preventing another person from hating me...maybe making another potential friend," Elliot shrugged.

"With the wolf girl?" Klaus asked, wrapped his arm around her shoulder as the two walked.

"She has a name, Nik."

"Ah, yes, right. What was it again?" He paused. "Hadley? Hallie? Harriet?"

Elliot shook her head, biting back an amused again, "Hayley. Her name is Hayley."

Klaus clicked his tongue, "That was it, wasn't it? Didn't seem too special to remember?"

"Now you're just being rude."

"Why does it matter?" Klaus sighed. "She'll probably be dead or gone by week's end."

"So pessimistic," Elliot teased.

Klaus's lips tugged up.

"Enough about the wolf girl," Klaus purposefully chose not to use her name, making Elliot nudge him in the side. "Hayley," He corrected.

"Thank you."

"Anyways, what are you doing the rest of the day?" He questioned, looking down at her.

"Nothing?"

"Fantastic, then I'll be taking you on a date," Klaus announced, not even giving her a choice in whether or not she wanted to.

"A date?"

"Your definition of one," Klaus sighed. "Fancy restaurants aren't your forte as I've been reminded countless times."

"So drinks at the Grill?"

Klaus nodded.

"That sounds perfect," She grinned, tilting her head up to kiss him.

"Indeed it does."

Klaus then captured her lips with his own, pulling her into quite a passionate kiss.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) it's kind of short, i'm so sorry. i just don't like stretching things out with more scenes when i don't want them to be there.

also, i feel as if elliot's storyline is coming to a close in mystic falls and now she is just there for klaus as moral support and all that. i'll try to incorporate her the best i can, but it might mean shorter chapters until the end of the book. the longer ones will be with the times she fits really well into a scene.

most scenes will be of klaus and elliot being adorable and there might be like one more smut scene until the end of the rewrite.

elliot and hayley friendship that maybe sort of flirts with each other?

and klaus will just have to deal with it.

the rewrite is already underway. i have the synopsis, prologue, and six or seven chapters and i'll keep working on that so that'll be published once i finish it, which will be way after i finish this book the first time after. there will be more flashbacks, less plotholes, a smoother storyline, and more smut bc i think i'm getting a little more comfy with it (still lonely asf and have no experience with anybody)

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

stay safe and love you lots<33

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

47.5K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
520K 15.9K 47
࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡π˜ππ‘πˆπƒ β˜†οΎŸ+ο½‘β˜… ( THE ORIGINALS AND SUPERNATURAL) ═════════════════ 𝗢...
62.8K 1.9K 11
▐ π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–‰π–—π–Šπ–†π–’π–˜, you're my heaven on earth, darling βͺ season 3-4 ❫ ...
458K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...